00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

onlinetoxicity just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cars club! (cc)

39,419 Views | 941 Replies

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-09 12:54:47

Im thinking of giving this club up, i have so many different clubs i need to attend to. So. I either let it die, or i find a new leader, i was thinking of strongmatt.

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-10 12:13:45

At 8/9/04 12:54 PM, Gamehippy wrote: Im thinking of giving this club up, i have so many different clubs i need to attend to. So. I either let it die, or i find a new leader, i was thinking of strongmatt.

Nooooooo me is captain ill do nthis club great

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-10 14:46:35

At 8/9/04 12:54 PM, Gamehippy wrote: Im thinking of giving this club up, i have so many different clubs i need to attend to. So. I either let it die, or i find a new leader, i was thinking of strongmatt.

Thank you for the offer...unless there is someone else that has been on here longer than me that wants to be the leader.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-10 14:47:20

At 8/10/04 12:13 PM, OMG_ wrote:
Nooooooo me is captain ill do nthis club great

Ok you will, i will still be around, posting and keeping it alive, i just want a new 'manager' but its still my club ;)

So you can do whatever you want, talk about what you want, advertise how you want, your ranks, your choices. Congratulations, im counting on you to take over me truely. And be good :)

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-10 14:49:16

At 8/10/04 02:46 PM, StrongMatt wrote:
Thank you for the offer...unless there is someone else that has been on here longer than me that wants to be the leader.

Yer, well ive given it to OMG_ and i have thought about you, loads (not in a sick way) but i hope you still post. Um you can be second in charge, like you already are. toodle oo.

O and nice sig by the way stong matt ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-10 15:05:53

At 8/10/04 02:49 PM, Gamehippy wrote: Yer, well ive given it to OMG_ and i have thought about you, loads (not in a sick way) but i hope you still post. Um you can be second in charge, like you already are. toodle oo.

O and nice sig by the way stong matt ;)

Well thank you. Yeah, I'm not around enough to be in charge of this place, so as long as there is someone else AND me that is fine.

Anyways...I think for a new ranking system instead of the new ferrari, fast ferrari, limo stuff, we us real cars based on their quality. Example:

Ferrari F50/ McLaren F1 for the leaders (me and OMG, and Gamehippy if he still comes around)
Mercedes CL600
Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
Dodge Viper RT/10
Cheverolet Corvette
BMW M5
Audi TT Quattro
Ford Mustang
and lastly: Honda Civic lol

It would not be based on posts, but how people often people say important things to this club, and keep it from dieing as well. People that basically never come around would be the Civic, and the others that post alot would be the Mercedes or Aston Martin.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-10 15:07:28

As a leader, i vote YES on that ranking system...OMG_? What do you think?

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-10 19:24:15

At 8/10/04 06:30 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: do we really NEED a ranking system? we came here to talk about car related stuff... not being ranked. i think we should all be treated as equal.

but thats just me.

Okay....It can be optional I guess...if more people don't want it, we don't need one then.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-11 13:41:16

This club is dying again. Gotta keep it up. What is the stupidest looking car you've ever seen? Mine would be a Honda Civic with a HUGE fin on the back which wasn't the same color as the car...and it was all rusty...looked SO bad...and it has those cheap black rims that you buy a set for like 50 bucks.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-13 03:59:14

hey ill join im into all of the old muscle cars, mostly because if you made the bodies into fiberglass, and put nitros in them like all the cars nowadays they would be the fastest thing on the streets besides for ferarries, lambrighinies, etc.. but i do like other cars as long as there american muscle. i own a 69 chevell and a 68camero(the chevel is still only a body and a frame im lookin for a big engin to put in it though, but the cam is totally restored and has a blower with a flame paint job) i also own a 95 z28 cam. so can i join im seriosly not lying about the cars because i know im going to get some 13 year old flaming me about some stupid crap that they wouldnt know anything about.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-13 04:07:39

At 8/11/04 01:41 PM, StrongMatt wrote: This club is dying again. Gotta keep it up. What is the stupidest looking car you've ever seen? Mine would be a Honda Civic with a HUGE fin on the back which wasn't the same color as the car...and it was all rusty...looked SO bad...and it has those cheap black rims that you buy a set for like 50 bucks.

i would have to say an old caddilac with the top chopped off and smoke pouring out the back, this thing totally fogged up the strip (las vegas strip) and the guy driving was as proud as can be or i should say i was as proud as can be yep thats right it was mine the very first car i owned.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-13 04:12:47

At 8/13/04 03:59 AM, nr5714k wrote: hey ill join

Yes you can join, post some car pics and stuff, just join in, post some muscle car pics if you like those the most like you said.

Welcome to Cars Club.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-13 04:26:43

At 8/13/04 04:12 AM, -snare- wrote:
At 8/13/04 03:59 AM, nr5714k wrote: hey ill join
Yes you can join, post some car pics and stuff, just join in, post some muscle car pics if you like those the most like you said.

Welcome to Cars Club.

alright cool ill try and post some car pics but i dont have any pics of my cars because i dont have the right kind of technolagy like a scanner or a digitall camerabut if i do ill post them.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-13 04:29:45

At 8/13/04 04:26 AM, nr5714k wrote:

alright cool ill try and post some car pics but i dont have any pics of my cars because i dont have the right kind of technolagy like a scanner or a digitall camerabut if i do ill post them.

Search them on the internet, right click and select save picture as, save it as a Jpeg and then you can show it off online.

Picture>Right click>Save>Save as Jpeg>upload as attatchment

I think that's right.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-13 04:55:14

Ok im sorry by not posting been banned but anyway i am really glad to be leader and i like new rank system! g2g bye

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-13 19:50:52

At 8/13/04 04:29 AM, -snare- wrote:
At 8/13/04 04:26 AM, nr5714k wrote:

Search them on the internet, right click and select save picture as, save it as a Jpeg and then you can show it off online.

Picture>Right click>Save>Save as Jpeg>upload as attatchment

I think that's right.

He ment his cars. Welcome to the club, and I can't wait to see your car pictures...i'm sure they look really sweet. Try to also get a pic of the engine too :D

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-13 19:56:18

At 8/13/04 04:07 AM, nr5714k wrote: i would have to say an old caddilac with the top chopped off and smoke pouring out the back, this thing totally fogged up the strip (las vegas strip) and the guy driving was as proud as can be or i should say i was as proud as can be yep thats right it was mine the very first car i owned.

Okay that is pretty bad lol. But my brother has a little '86 (i think) pink honda civic...loud as hell. It sounds like a Harley, but then he comes around the corner in that and I can't help but laugh. But he still does have a brand new Harley...so I can't really make fun of him for that lol

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-13 23:02:59

i would like to joinSaburuWrx@yahoo.com

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-15 22:02:37

You're in. Just try to post often. I don't want this club to die.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-16 04:50:47

At 8/15/04 10:02 PM, StrongMatt wrote: You're in. Just try to post often. I don't want this club to die.

It shouldnt join, with a little advertisement and more.......enthusiasm. This club will be as fast as it used to be.

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-16 14:23:18

At 8/16/04 04:50 AM, Gamehippy wrote: It shouldnt join, with a little advertisement and more.......enthusiasm. This club will be as fast as it used to be.

I like the Idea of advertisement...but I don't want people just going into random clubs and pissing them off with just some spam posts like those. We really need to think of a way to attract people back into here.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-17 00:06:21

At 8/16/04 10:28 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: say that if you dont post in this club at least 5 times a day then we will find out where you live and kill you.

good idea, huh?

Perfect...now...we just need to find a method to find the people that don't post....Ah hell with it...jsut go door-to-door and see if they have the BBS in their history or cookies lol

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-17 00:12:34

Hey you guys could redo the club HERE!!

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-17 00:20:02

At 8/16/04 10:28 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: say that if you dont post in this club at least 5 times a day then we will find out where you live and kill you.

good idea, huh?

oh no i havnt been posting 5 times a day ive been preocupied but ill post more cause i got it out of the way

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-17 00:25:05

At 8/13/04 07:50 PM, StrongMatt wrote: He ment his cars. Welcome to the club, and I can't wait to see your car pictures...i'm sure they look really sweet. Try to also get a pic of the engine too :D

i will if i get the right tec but i dont really have a good size cash flow catch my drift, so i cant really be paying for expencive computer parts. althou i guess if i didnt spend so much money on my cars i would have more to spend wouldnt I, oh well. oh yea i almost forgot i just got an engine for my chevelle

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-17 00:45:30

nr5714k I've renewed the weapons club here.

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-17 05:17:34

Oh noo the club is GOnna die please dont stop posting people!
if the club is gonna die im gonna put on my sig join the cars club
then a cool car in the backgorund!

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-18 00:43:24

At 8/17/04 05:17 AM, OMG_ wrote: Oh noo the club is GOnna die please dont stop posting people!
if the club is gonna die im gonna put on my sig join the cars club
then a cool car in the backgorund!

Maybe you should do that anyways? lol
and EXAMwhatever...stop posting that...it's annoying lol

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-18 14:16:59

At 8/18/04 02:11 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote:
i still say ford.

I say Ford too, Honda's are normally too blue.......

Theres always a colour that pops in my head from a car company........

Peugot:silver
Ford:red
Honda:blue

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-08-18 14:33:09

At 8/18/04 02:22 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: ohhhhhhhh you got me something to talk about

ferrari: red
lamborghini: yellow
mazda: red
jeep: matalic
DeTomosa: grey

others....

Anyway ford is better i say! Its got the GT40.... the mustang, and the F-150. I say ford is better with racing and horsepower.

What does honda have? Yeah i have to admit honda is up there with the races.... maybe even better then ford with that.... but honda really dosent have horsepower cars on the road today.

I second that speech ^_^
I think that ford has come such a long way........

People, anyway, if your my friend, click my sig :) hehe:P

StrongMatt, its good you seeing that your keeping this club alive, thankyou :)

BBS Signature