00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

onlinetoxicity just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cars club! (cc)

39,422 Views | 941 Replies

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-08 22:54:07

At 9/8/04 08:36 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: ok.... getting off reality here but.....

anyone pyched for Gran Tourismo 4?

I sure as hell am. The only thing better than driving a fast car is pretending to drive a fast car :D

But anyways...You also got the 777th post of this club....that is the perfect number! That came out of no where....I'm sorry lol...

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-09 09:34:48

But as long as I'm around, it won't die, that's for sure.

If any of you want some sweet car desktops...you should go to SuperCars.Net And click on the wallpapers section. They have some really sweet ones...I have quite a few of them myself...I change my desktop between them a lot too cause they all deserve equal drooling over lol

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-09 09:48:30

So whats the best car all around thease days, like all around in speed, design, style, features etc???

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-09 12:23:00

At 9/9/04 09:34 AM, StrongMatt wrote: But as long as I'm around, it won't die, that's for sure.

Indeed ;)

At 9/8/04 06:32 PM, StrongMatt wrote: And again I resurrected the Cars Club....And it seems rather well here at least for a while.

Anyways...I love the blue in that car also...

And Saturn isn't complete crap. If you watch the Gumball 3000, you will see a Saturn rally car....looks amazing...he left the basics alone and just added on to it. It started with something like 120hp when he bought it...then he added a Turbo kit and everything down to performance Spark Plugs and now gets about 380hp out of it,....not bad for a Saturn.

Thanks!! I know.... The Sport couple of Saturn over power their low gear. So the two first are pretty strong, but they gets weak at the 4th and 5h gear. So that's why adding some power isn't a bad idea. SC2 are underestimate.... in fact they are the most underestimate Car in Quebec... but even stock their aren't so bad. 4, 16valves... 128HP. It's not that bad... they kick all the stock civic except Sir. Even a Si can't get them. Voks.... are a lot slower than Saturn... don't forget that SC 1 and 2 are their "sportive" line. So I have to disagree when people compare them with Trash...
And what's for the Tunning, well with all my small modification I had around 70Hp and the Inter-cooler and Turbo isn't installed yet... it's on his way tough. I'm aiming 300HP not bad for a car that coast twice as less than a Sti.

At 9/9/04 09:48 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: So whats the best car all around thease days, like all around in speed, design, style, features etc???

~X~

Depends of your budget... depends if your talking about a stock car... or a Tune one... if Protyte is allowed.
Speed, the Ferrari Enzo have been overcome by the last Concept of Lotus (but it aight on the market yet) so Ferrari still got the title. Design.... well for a nice and cheap Designe... BMW Z3 with some minor addiction (Tires,Mags,Window,Hood and Front Kit) is to me... a fucking good looking car!! And for what's about the Features.... I say the the new Ford GT over come the latest Viper in their of style, and feelings... but the Viper is more about racing... and is pretty powerfull... so hummm it's an hard choice between those 2...

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-09 19:30:06

I'd say for most bang-for-your-buck wise....I'd probably say the new Corvetter will be the best that way. But If you really want Speed, then I'd say probably a Ferrari Enzo or something. But if you want just a practical car like a sedan or something...I'd go with the Mitsubishi Lancer. It looks good, has pretty decent power, and isn't all that expensive. And with a few minor upgrades to one of those, you can have yourself a full blowout street racer too...I personnaly want one.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-09 21:08:43

At 9/9/04 07:30 PM, StrongMatt wrote: I'd say for most bang-for-your-buck wise....I'd probably say the new Corvetter will be the best that way. But If you really want Speed, then I'd say probably a Ferrari Enzo or something. But if you want just a practical car like a sedan or something...I'd go with the Mitsubishi Lancer. It looks good, has pretty decent power, and isn't all that expensive. And with a few minor upgrades to one of those, you can have yourself a full blowout street racer too...I personnaly want one.

You aight talking about the Mustang Saleen and the Saleen S7? what's the matter with you??

Just kidding ;-)
Corvette is ok

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-09 22:14:45

At 9/9/04 09:10 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: Well if your talking reasonable and dreamable prices:

Subaru- Its got power, good handling, and its one of the worlds leading rally cars. WOOT.

Mistibushi- I would say they got good style. If your into coupes then I would say the Eclipse is the best car for you (besides the Miata).

Honda- The perfered maker for "ricers" The civic is the best car to start out with when ricing. Very cheap and easy to handle with.
I would say that they got nice coupes too... but this is the place to start out with

Ford- Best with horsepower and trucking. You got the Mustang, the GT40- well thats 150,000 mula so i dont think ur gunna go THAT far, and the F-150. Ideal for guys.

I would think that covers it.

I like you style... I'm surprise you didn't not talk about Voks.... they are good to start with also.. and a little bit more powerfull into the high gear than all the civic...
What's for Style... Mistibushi was the right choice.... same with the Sabaru for High performance.
For Muscle.... Ford still lead the way... well what I tend to say is... : I second that!!

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-09 23:05:09

At 9/9/04 09:10 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: Well if your talking reasonable and dreamable prices:

Subaru- Its got power, good handling, and its one of the worlds leading rally cars. WOOT.

Hey...on Car and Driver TV...it rated the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo as better than the Subaru. It outperformed it in nearly every aspect...including price, and it also is a top rally car...but they are still basically the same...but i'd prefer the Lancer Evo

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-10 09:37:03

At 9/10/04 02:27 AM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote:
Thanks..... i would have inclouded Volswagen if i thought of it :/

Strongmatt-
And the lancer evo is a good car.... i think that the subaru is more fancy then the evo.

Well, the Lancer Evo is better in performance...but I still like the looks of the WRX though...so if I used the 'looks' part of it....I'd call it a tie...but I'd still rather have a Lancer Evo...those things are sweet.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-10 09:40:21

Yeah but in Japan the Mitsubishi lied about its flaws and failiures in production of its automobiles.

BTW can I join? I keep forgetting to ask.

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-10 12:50:56

At 9/10/04 09:40 AM, -X-Gundam wrote: Yeah but in Japan the Mitsubishi lied about its flaws and failiures in production of its automobiles.

Yes you can join, you post a few times, i think you joining would deffinetly increase the clubs post counts and members.

And by the way. Thanks for taking over the club strongmatt. I think your doing a great job.

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-10 17:10:37

At 9/10/04 12:50 PM, -Lain- wrote:
At 9/10/04 09:40 AM, -X-Gundam wrote: Yeah but in Japan the Mitsubishi lied about its flaws and failiures in production of its automobiles.

Yes you can join, you post a few times, i think you joining would deffinetly increase the clubs post counts and members.

And by the way. Thanks for taking over the club strongmatt. I think your doing a great job.

Hey, anytime. I'm having fun. And this place is doing well, so I'm doing my job. Okay...now...back to work everyone...lets keep this palce up and running at top shape.

*Goes sits on a bug comfy chair with a cigar in his mouth*
Ahhhh, this is the life.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-10 20:30:29

I like cars also,and I know a lot for being 14 years old.I have a 1987 jeep wrangler 5 speed,and a 1962 chevy biscayne 4 speed with a 350 chevy.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-10 20:43:38

Iv been a member for a while,i just havnt posted and forgot about this place.
thanks

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-10 21:57:38

At 9/10/04 08:08 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: im tired of reviving this thread.

YOU! It's nearly always me! And Lain is still around...look up, but he just isn't going to be around as often, that's why I am the new 'leader' lol

And yes you can join...welcome to the club...

CuteAndFuzzy, I'll also let you allow people in to this club, Since you're around just as much as I am and I'm not always around to make sure everything is going well...

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-10 22:02:23

Damn you CuteAndFuzzy....first you get the 777 post...now you also get the 800 post....DAMN IT! Save the cool numbers for someone else will ya? lol

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-10 22:24:09

so what do we do in this club?

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-10 22:37:01

At 9/10/04 10:24 PM, rejected_chipmunk wrote: so what do we do in this club?

Talk about cars, Post pictures of cars...debate on what car is better...that's about it...we need a picture up here...haven't had one in a while...

Cars club! (cc)

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-10 22:40:25

There is this semi retarded girl I know who just got her permit. [god knows how]. I always feel unsafe on the road now.

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-10 22:49:40

I have a lot of pics because my dad sells old ford car parts and i go to car shows with him so i have a lot of pics of cars,but if could ony find them....

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-11 01:54:40

At 9/10/04 11:01 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: Just remember not to post pics TOO much...... that will be bad because thats pic spaming.

Pic spaming= LOCK

(

Yeah, just one or two here and there always helps....but any more tends to be to much...It is better to post links to pictures...but either way does work...but i'd be prefered if you'd use the links though.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-11 08:35:44

You know what guys? I miss the old days in this club, so we are going to get more/new members, im going to post a hell of alot more, strongmatt will still be in charge until further notice, and we will make extra debates and harder convisations.

Rover 65 or Morgan Aero 8?

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-11 09:01:42

At 9/11/04 08:59 AM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote:
At 9/11/04 08:35 AM, -Lain- wrote: You know what guys? I miss the old days in this club, so we are going to get more/new members, im going to post a hell of alot more, strongmatt will still be in charge until further notice, and we will make extra debates and harder convisations.

Rover 65 or Morgan Aero 8?
YAY ur back! *hugs lain*

Morgan Aero 8 because it has a longer name ^ - ^

Ok thats not a reason lol.
I would say Morgan 8 BECAUSE of its originality. It hasnt been copied, and Morgan hasnt copied. I like Morgan better.

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-11 10:32:42

At 9/8/04 03:41 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote:

:more than 6k of insurance...per year!!! Well I wouldn't.... so....

Wow that must suck, I'm 19 and paying 600 a year for a Camaro. I would have only paid 800 a year for a Trans Am.. the 6k you talk of is OUTRAGIOUS.. my friend on his own account, with 2!! tickets, one for eluding a police and one for almost criminal speeding, even with both of those hes only paying $2400 a year for a 2000 Mustang Convertable

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-11 10:40:54

Another thing people talk alot about is WRX STI.. and all the AWD vechile. For speed they are horrible. I dont kno if any of you have drove them, or had friends that own them. But being AWD you drastically lose acceleration, power and top end compared to a RWD vechile. And another thing is you all seem to mention all these FWD vechile, they also take away from the power of the engine, because you are tugging your car rather than pushing. The difference is a Constant power vs. Spurts of power. The difference is drastic, I've beat my Dino tested friend's Civic with 245 hp with my Camaro that has 210 HP. Also Everyone mentioneds how all muscle vechiles have 6-8 Cylinders vs the 4 Ricers ones. Here is how i respond to that the size of the engines in most muscle cars is extremely small if they are 6.. and same goes for a 8. In my camaro with a 6 i bet i could almost put a Mit 4 Cyl in my vechile and have it take up almost the same room, because of this i honestly think i could drop a 10 into my car

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-11 11:16:21

where the hell do you live, $800 a year?!~!?!?!??!?!?! my parents would have to pay 2g just for me to start out getting insured. that's the only reason i'm not driving yet, cuz they be cahrgin way too much here in new york. especially for 17 year old guys, yo.

but where do you live, man? i'll fuckin go live there for a few years.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-11 11:29:50

Here is the situation.

I have 4 accidents on my record, but none of them were my fault, but they still are holding it as a - on my account. This shows my record isnt perfect.

My parents in 35 years between them only have 1 speeding ticket for 8 mph over. So for the most part their record is clean.

I'm currently in College, so my insurance company like thats, i also have a record od getting good grades which they also like.

I do have full coverage on my car so it isnt just liability.

I live in Maine.. and well maine isnt as bad as other states mainely cause alot of the roads are sooo fucking bad they alot of cars bottom out, also Maine is ANAL!! about car mods, u cant have the vechile lowered that much, you cant have alot of the racing parts on the car due to smog and shit. So it limits what you can do to cars.

And here is the main reason why its so cheap. We have a Ford 150, Buick something, 91' Mazda something and My Camaro. So we have 4 vechiles.. and only 3 people in the house. Because of this they cant pin the Camaro on me, and since they cant they said the Camaro was my dad's vechile, which it kinda is cause he took the loan out for me to get it, so it techiquely is his, but i drive it alot.

It all comes down to have 1 more vechile than drivers and NOT!!! having you be the primary driver on the sports vechile.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-11 11:31:23

Oh yeah I'm gonna mention my car alot. So here it is

Cars club! (cc)

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-11 11:45:35

i hope they bring her back eventually =[

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-11 12:33:09

At 9/11/04 11:45 AM, MrCarmine wrote: i hope they bring her back eventually =[

What ?