00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cars club! (cc)

39,309 Views | 941 Replies

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2007-05-20 23:48:52

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2007-05-23 00:32:20

I would think a site full of dudes would be somewhat interested in cars....

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2007-05-25 15:33:35

Lookin over the past several pages, I am disappointed in all the traffic that I missed out on. What the hell changed?

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2007-05-25 15:43:36

At 3/1/07 02:48 PM, chocolatepie27 wrote: anyone wanna lift?

WTF? lol! I wouldn't even count that as a car. XD

Lookin over the past several pages, I am disappointed in all the traffic that I missed out on. What the hell changed?

Nothing has really changed in this Crew. There are barley any members here and this club is not really active. Also, it's not necessary to make 5 posts in a row. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2007-05-30 01:07:14

At 5/25/07 03:42 PM, Trypper wrote: I've got an 05 Mustang sixer and a 1974 Corvette Stingray. Possibility I'll sell the Vette and get a Suzuki Hayabusa.

From what I have learned, a Busa isn't really the best choice for a bike. I would suggest the GSXR1k, for the strong suspension. Or alternatively the CBR1k or Yamaha R1. If it's your first bike, i would suggest going with a GSXR 750 or a CBR600RR, because those are more than enough bike to strat with

At 5/25/07 03:43 PM, Seamonky wrote:
Nothing has really changed in this Crew. There are barley any members here and this club is not really active. Also, it's not necessary to make 5 posts in a row. :/

Just seeing if trying to keep it on the front page, wishing it could become as active as it had been in the past

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2007-05-30 15:42:31

At 5/30/07 01:07 AM, NISMOelite wrote: Just seeing if trying to keep it on the front page, wishing it could become as active as it had been in the past

-Check out my post on this page near the top. That post was way back from 2005. That was when I was new to Newgrounds and the Internet. I'll see what I can do to keep this Club alive. :)
-I've always wanted a mini cooper. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2007-06-10 13:27:22

At 6/9/07 10:26 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: Wow this didnt die?

It did if you ask me : \

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2007-06-10 14:03:47

I read a topic about one of my favorite cars and I saw that it had four versions of it. I only saw two versions in my life. Interesting stuff to know about here. :/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Supra

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2007-12-04 12:43:20

can i join heres a bomb honda civic

Cars club! (cc)

Gamertag: Meanblackcobra

asdfghk wuz here TAKE THAT SOCIETY

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2008-02-12 13:30:20

At 2/12/08 01:23 PM, Brittany wrote: I'm joining! I've been car obsessed since I was 10. I have a closet full of auto magazines, and I watch Pimp My Ride almost religiously. I drive a 95 Nissan Maxima GLE and it's my baby.

I've always liked cars when I was young, especially the racing games back then for the NES and the original Playstation. Do you have pictures of your 95 Maxima? Is it pimped out or do you just like to use it to get to Point A to Point B? :/

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2008-02-12 18:23:19

Hell i should join
i love cars
and heres a pic of my blazer i took in July

Cars club! (cc)

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2008-04-29 15:27:23

i love cars. im an auto tech major at So. IL U. anyone have any tech questions, ill be happy to try and answer them.

i mostly like imports, especially nissans. but i like some american muscle as well, and plan on getting a 98 trans am this summer

"Thats like calling shotgun for a car you cant even find!!"-drunk cousin

The Stoner's Club / Guitarists