00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Duckyellow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cars club! (cc)

39,315 Views | 941 Replies

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-24 13:15:40

At 9/24/04 11:24 AM, Snowy_Beast wrote:
At 9/23/04 07:19 PM, xlaw42 wrote:

I was totally suprise by that. I won't underestimate a classic V8. I wont ever! Believe me

It doesnt even have to be classic, look @ alot of new v6's that are considered " Old people's " rides and they got like 200 hp.. and this is out of a 6 old person car that you doubt they'd ever step on it.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-24 15:05:43

Can I join the car club

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-24 16:42:38

At 9/24/04 03:05 PM, kill21345 wrote: Can I join the car club

Sure, you're in.

Anyways, if you had to choose a particular charateristic of a car, what would it be? (ie: Power, Acceleration, Safety, etc...)

Me, probably safety. I mean, power and things like that are good and all, but how often will you use all that horsepower? Not Often. And especially with all the bad drivers using their cell phones while driving and shit all...Safety is huge. That's why I'd presonally never get those new sporty little cars...they are just plastic.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-24 21:39:22

At 9/24/04 04:42 PM, StrongMatt wrote:

Me, probably safety. I mean, power and things like that are good and all, but how often will you use all that horsepower? Not Often. And especially with all the bad drivers using their cell phones while driving and shit all...Safety is huge. That's why I'd presonally never get those new sporty little cars...they are just plastic.

HAHAHAHHA the irony of what you just said.. haha i am still laughing

2 days ago... i was following my friend in his 2000 mustang and me and him were turning onto a main road. He made it perfect and i should have been able too without any stress.. but this stupid bitch was on her cell phone and wasnt paying attention.. so she was going like 40-50.. while i was going maybe 10 mph to make the turn. When i saw that she wasnt going to stop i gunned my car.. i was in the process of still turning when i decided to gun it, this caused my tires to smoked.. but soon after i was up to speed.. even with all that HP in my car she still came like .1 from hitting me.

so for me personally I'd want HP over Safety.. because having the HP can act as a safety. This is espically true in huge cities where your chance to get into traffic is very slim, and having the power to get out there quick is once again safer

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-25 12:08:05

At 9/25/04 12:01 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: sorry i havent posted in a while...... when your older you got things to do....

Yes, but your still young, soon you will find no time for either NG nor this club.

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-25 13:49:08

At 9/25/04 12:08 PM, -Lain- wrote:
At 9/25/04 12:01 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: sorry i havent posted in a while...... when your older you got things to do....
Yes, but your still young, soon you will find no time for either NG nor this club.

??? NG must alwasys be a hobbie... nothing else?

What's for the CC. It's just sweet to discuss about car with other peopple around the world.

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-25 14:07:05

At 9/25/04 02:01 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: I think this club has changed....... and for some reason i find it un-comforable in a strange way.

I'm the new to have an opinion on that... meahwhile I would like to know what kinda cars you have? Did you modiefied it a bit??

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-25 21:22:43

At 9/25/04 02:01 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: I think this club has changed....... and for some reason i find it un-comforable in a strange way.

how could a Forum topic be uncomfortable? you post whatever you want and say pretty much what you want.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-25 23:15:54

At 9/25/04 11:03 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: I have a problem with by big mouth.

Erm... but anyways the "kinda car i have" is a leased Chrystler Pacifica. I obviously didnt "rice" it because it leased.

I plan on buying a mustang within the next year or so....

and for those who are curious... i MAY tune it to be a street racing car...

hehe dont tell teh cops.

Word of Advice.. Mustang from 2004 to whatever year they started that model arnt very good. The GT's and Cobras are good, but the newer ones arnt very good.. my friend has one.. and i honestly am not impressed with it. I'd seriously look @ an older model.. or go with GT cobra

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-25 23:46:43

At 9/25/04 11:21 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote:
At 9/25/04 11:15 PM, xlaw42 wrote: I'd seriously look @ an older model.. or go with GT cobra
Im just curious... whats not impressive about it?

ill look ot for the 00-03... but why not teh new ones?

My friend's mustang is a 2000.. and i dont know.. U'd expect a mustang to have balls.. but it just seemed like they were cut out.. well i shouldnt expect much from them.. they dont even have 200 hp.. =(

Also Do you like the sports car feel, aka low wide and responive, the mustang sits high.. seems kinda slow in responce and shocks are soft.. which means when you take turns with speed your car will lean back to that side.

For me i got a 97 Camaro.. and i fucking love everything about it.. the only thing i kinda dislike about it.. is its 0-60.. because how the car is set is the back is way higher than the front.. this in turn transfer the weight off the back tires causing the RWD vechile not to catch as much. But when i go up hill which puts the weight on the back tire it jumps from 0-30 like nothing. For this problem i look to put 2x 15' Subs and amps as far back in my car as possible along with another power source in the back. This will add a maybe 40lbs to the back of my car which should solve the problem

What is your price Range.. and what is your priority in which you want most.

Aka Power, Style, Luxary, Sleeper.. etc etc ?

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-25 23:49:18

I got a 84 camaro Z28 w/ t-tops and 4 speed tranny. It has a 350. What kinda cars u ppl got?

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-26 10:03:06

2004 Mustang Specs -
5-Speed Manual Transmission
- V6 Engine
- Horsepower: 190 hp @ 5250 rpm
- Torque: 220 lb-ft. @ 2750 rpm

For $32k u could get a Mustang Cobra.

It has a 4.6 v8 DOHC 32 Valve 390hp supercharged Engine

The engine has MASSSIVE power along with a very durable engine.

Another car you might consider.. I personally havnt test drove them, but heard alot about is the Nissan 350z , I'd atleast test drive one and see how they are and than come on here and tell me what you think. They are 287 HP and i guess are tuned for massive acceleration and turning.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-27 17:29:01

At 9/26/04 10:03 AM, xlaw42 wrote: 2004 Mustang Specs -
5-Speed Manual Transmission
- V6 Engine
- Horsepower: 190 hp @ 5250 rpm
- Torque: 220 lb-ft. @ 2750 rpm

It's more than simple.... Mustang Cobra 96, 240HP
had 3 simple thing, Chip, Inter-cooler and Supercharge, that's all... oups you now posses a Mustang Cobra 96 with 420HP!!! ;-)

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-28 01:13:27

At 9/27/04 05:29 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote:
It's more than simple.... Mustang Cobra 96, 240HP
had 3 simple thing, Chip, Inter-cooler and Supercharge, that's all... oups you now posses a Mustang Cobra 96 with 420HP!!! ;-)

I have absolutly no clue what you are talking about. I put the Mustang's specs up to show it really is a piece of shit. And you said simple.. a supercharger isnt exactly simple.. they are $2,400-5k depending on which one you want.. you can buy a 96 305 440 hp engine with NO exterinal mods, aka supercarger intercooler etc for about $4-5k ... i'd rather have that.. and than buy a blown engine mustang for like $2-3k

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-28 11:57:41

At 9/28/04 01:13 AM, xlaw42 wrote:
At 9/27/04 05:29 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote: It's more than simple.... Mustang Cobra 96, 240HP
I have absolutly no clue what you are talking about. I put the Mustang's specs up to show it really is a piece of shit. And you said simple.. a supercharger isnt exactly simple.. they are $2,400-5k depending on which one you want.. you can buy a 96 305 440 hp engine with NO exterinal mods, aka supercarger intercooler etc for about $4-5k ... i'd rather have that.. and than buy a blown engine mustang for like $2-3k

True... but didn't mean to say it was a simple in the way to install it... but I mean, it's a commun change that could make a damn good difference...

I just read ur first post in this page, nice story!!! Damn ladies!! They shoudn't be able to drive at all... and even less with a cell phone in their hands! ;-)

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-28 17:41:35

Haven't been here in a while, but looks good.

Speaking of bad woman drivers...I was walking across the street (it was a red of course) And this lady was adjusting her seat while at the lights, and her footed accidentaly hit the accelerator and she missed me by inches and nearly got t-boned in the intersection! She was fackin lucky cause all she was driving was just a old Toyota, didn't get a good look at it...and the person that nearly t-boned her was in one of those great big fackin Ford Expeditions! She woulda been killed. But the worst part was that she just kept going, didn't even slow down to see if she hit anyone or anything.

Women are bad drivers. I don't mean to be sexist, but it's true. Same with Old people...

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-28 23:09:00

Damn.. i need to fucking fix this bad. I was just playing a game of race and chase with my cousin. hes got a 240 hp Honda Accord EX.. and fuck.. i couldnt do shit because when i was going on bumpy parts of the road my car would jump all around.. any of you know of a way to stablize a RWD vechile.. my friend is FWD

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-29 01:34:45

Hey I love cars(mostly domestic though but I have no problems and much respect for import tuners plus who doesnt love something like a Ferrari) and am making plans to work on high performance vehicles for a career by going to UTI hotrod school in houston...I read the beggining of this thread so I know it is a club and I have to get permission to join...So may I join? If there are supposed to be some qualifications I need to join please let me know what they are.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-30 09:38:52

At 9/28/04 11:09 PM, xlaw42 wrote: Damn.. i need to fucking fix this bad. I was just playing a game of race and chase with my cousin. hes got a 240 hp Honda Accord EX.. and fuck.. i couldnt do shit because when i was going on bumpy parts of the road my car would jump all around.. any of you know of a way to stablize a RWD vechile.. my friend is FWD

I had a similar problem as well, my car keep jumping... the only thing that stab it was tension bar to keep it equal... this way, I keeped bumping... but at least I was doing stable.... seriously... unless you get a freaking good sideers and spoilers... I don't see how you could fix the problem... the thing with honda is that, they are light. ;-)

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-30 09:45:19

At 9/29/04 01:34 AM, Justinwb923 wrote: Hey I love cars(mostly domestic though but I have no problems and much respect for import tuners plus who doesnt love something like a Ferrari) and am making plans to work on high performance vehicles for a career by going to UTI hotrod school in houston...I read the beggining of this thread so I know it is a club and I have to get permission to join...So may I join? If there are supposed to be some qualifications I need to join please let me know what they are.

You must drive into a solid brick wall at 50mph and survive! Hahaha, jk. You're in.

And my apologies for not being around much here either.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-30 10:21:40

At 9/30/04 09:45 AM, StrongMatt wrote:
You must drive into a solid brick wall at 50mph and survive! Hahaha, jk. You're in.

And my apologies for not being around much here either.

Funny you talk about that... I always told my-self if one day you so ritch that you can throw out 50K well... I always wanted to ram a car in front of his owner!

Like let,s say... I would wait in front a random's car... and when the owner would be about at 4feet of his/her car, I would ram it with a Dodge Ram!!!! Mouhahahha, and then pay him/her 50K so he shut up and let me walk away!
I know, I'm sic...

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-30 13:35:48

Also another thing.. does anyone know if there is a way to keep a constant high presure in the gas line ? Because when my vechile has a full tank of game i can do 0-60 extremely fast, but when it nears 1/2 tank it begins to really slack.. Maybe i need a new fuel injector or gas pump, but i've heard alot of people have this problem where the amount of gas they had directly corrasponds to how fast they can accelerate.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-30 14:23:17

Thanks for letting me join...I formerly owned a 97 Z28 that was a low 12'00 second car...I unfortunatley had to let it go...It however was not my first choice...I am a mustang man trhough and through and would love to some day a own a black or red 93 cobra hatchback...I intend to work in or own a speed shop to specialize in mustangs but still work on all other types of high performance vehicles(imports included). I intend to try and professionally race with either NMRA and/or NHRA.

I have a topic question, If you had your choice to put it on a car what would it be, Supercharger, Turbocharger, or Nitrous?

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-30 19:06:03

At 9/30/04 02:23 PM, Justinwb923 wrote: Thanks for letting me join...I formerly owned a 97 Z28 that was a low 12'00 second car...I unfortunatley had to let it go...It however was not my first choice...I am a mustang man trhough and through and would love to some day a own a black or red 93 cobra hatchback...I intend to work in or own a speed shop to specialize in mustangs but still work on all other types of high performance vehicles(imports included). I intend to try and professionally race with either NMRA and/or NHRA.

That's pretty sweet. I tried working with cars, but I honesty got bored of it after 1 year. It was okay, but just not my cup of tea...I still love cars though lol (obviously)

I have a topic question, If you had your choice to put it on a car what would it be, Supercharger, Turbocharger, or Nitrous?

My choice would probably be the Turbocharger. Nitrous is not street legal anyways here, so no point in that. Supercharger is okay...but a lot of basic cars have that anyways. But, either charger would work for me really lol

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-30 19:40:57

At 9/30/04 01:35 PM, xlaw42 wrote: Also another thing.. does anyone know if there is a way to keep a constant high presure in the gas line ? Because when my vechile has a full tank of game i can do 0-60 extremely fast, but when it nears 1/2 tank it begins to really slack.. Maybe i need a new fuel injector or gas pump, but i've heard alot of people have this problem where the amount of gas they had directly corrasponds to how fast they can accelerate.

gaz injection... but I wouldn't bet on that, I'll look forward for that answer... I'll ask my buddy, a tuning pro, as soon as a got his answer I'll let you know... meanwhile, if any members know it, please let xlaw42 and me know about that

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-30 19:47:05

Supercharger hands down, Less repairs, less damage to engine, and about = if not more power

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-09-30 19:52:02

At 9/30/04 02:23 PM, Justinwb923 wrote: Thanks for letting me join...I formerly owned a 97 Z28 that was a low 12'00 second car...I unfortunatley had to let it go...It however was not my first choice...I am a mustang man

Which Mustangs ? Cause the Newer.. as in the current model not 05' and before model are trash for the most part, well unless you go cobra. And allt that really is, is a GT with a Supercharger in it. The older ones are nice.. but ugly as fuck.

The only reason why i mention this.. Is because i too have a 97 Camaro.. and i fucking love the car.. and I've drove my friends 2000 Mustang.. and its blaaaah.. i dont like it all.. sits too high.. shakes alot on the interstate due to the goomy design of it and just all around i didnt think it was a good car.

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-10-01 00:21:46

As for my likes in mustang anything that is 96-2004 is a waste of time...I dont like those modular motors very much... my favorites are the 87 -93 body styles leaning towards the hatchbacks, but the notchbacks look dang fierce when you lower the front and raise the back and put some skinnies on the front with a 3' exhaust chrome tip tail pipes...5.0 are the way to go.classic hot rod version mustang would have to be like a 67-69 shelby fast back or a 70's model Boss 429

I would choose a turbocharger to a supercharger...damage rate is debatible, being that superchargers are belt fed and are constant runing so more wear and tear happens in a shorter time...Turbos do damge as well because they unload a massive amount of air all at once but dont do it when you are idly driving at a normal pace so they save the engine longer based on how you drive daily

I loved my 97 camaro, there is nothing like a frickin six speed I had a tremec T-56 installed to replace the original and it was awesome...I didnt want the camaro at first but I couldnt find a mustang that I wanted so I bought the Z off a friend, the only cars that could beat me in my home town were mustangs..I know there were other cars that werent mustangs and were faster than me I just never saw them

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-10-01 10:28:01

At 9/30/04 07:47 PM, xlaw42 wrote:
Supercharger hands down, Less repairs, less damage to engine, and about = if not more power

true but... a supercharge eat off 40HP on 4 cylinder engine. So I totally agree with what you just said for V6 engine and bigger.
For What's under, Turbo is a lot better, when it comes to power to the wheels.

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-10-01 21:22:14

true but... a supercharge eat off 40HP on 4 cylinder engine. So I totally agree with what you just said for V6 engine and bigger.
For What's under, Turbo is a lot better, when it comes to power to the wheels.

First off you wouldnt do shit to a 4-banger.. they are trash.. never look to get power from one.. they are junk. I've seen a supercharger on a Reg mustang that was pushing 298 Hp after.. and they start with 190. For me personally I'd be happy with that gain of 108hp. And his Gas mileage only went down by 3. From 24 to 21