00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

onlinetoxicity just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cars club! (cc)

39,420 Views | 941 Replies

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 14:14:58

At 6/13/04 02:11 PM, Murdoc_Man wrote: I don't know much about cars,
but I do know that I like Dodge Vipers and Shelby Cobras!
W00T!! Those cars are the best!!!

we have some nice dodge viper pics, murdoc.....would you like to join, read the ranking system on page 1 and 4 if you do......we would love to have you join, you look like a cool car type of talker.....do you know what type of engine that car has.....(dodge viper)

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 14:26:55

At 6/13/04 02:14 PM, Gamehippy wrote:
we have some nice dodge viper pics, murdoc.....would you like to join, read the ranking system on page 1 and 4 if you do......we would love to have you join, you look like a cool car type of talker.....do you know what type of engine that car has.....(dodge viper)

I know there's going to be questions like that...
I'm no car person, so I can't really answer that. All I know is the cars I see that I wished I had! :)
All I know is that the picture I posted was a Dodge Viper RT...
I know the Shelby Cobra's have a great acceleration speed for racing compatabilities... And after that, I'm pretty much in the dark with cars... I'm more into Beasts, good 'ol cars with big engines. For a fact if you know me more you'll find out that I'm more of a racing kinda person hands down. I just wished I could see some great cars in real life actually race... I always wondered which car would fare off in a race, the Shelby, or the Viper?

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 14:30:38

At 6/13/04 02:26 PM, Murdoc_Man wrote:
At 6/13/04 02:14 PM, Gamehippy wrote:
I know there's going to be questions like that...
I'm no car person, so I can't really answer that. All I know is the cars I see that I wished I had! :)

well that doesnt matter, if you look back, we dont actually ask question like that anyway, just seein if you knew, well if ya wanna join, your accepted, just have to post more than 6 posts before page 8, other wise you have to get more than 6 before page 12, if ya dont you get kicked (explained on page 4)

IAD magna!

All I know is that the picture I posted was a Dodge Viper RT...
I know the Shelby Cobra's have a great acceleration speed for racing compatabilities... And after that, I'm pretty much in the dark with cars... I'm more into Beasts, good 'ol cars with big engines. For a fact if you know me more you'll find out that I'm more of a racing kinda person hands down. I just wished I could see some great cars in real life actually race... I always wondered which car would fare off in a race, the Shelby, or the Viper?

Cars club! (cc)

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 14:31:14

Greetings, carburators! I wish to join your sanctuary of automotive technology! In other words, I want in! Good grammar, eh gamehippy?

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 14:31:34

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Car_Club

the forum is up...we can share sites, post messages, and post pics....we can have unlimited albums also!!!

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 14:32:24

happy 7th page day everyone!!!
here is an assortment of multicoloured ferraries!!!

Cars club! (cc)

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 14:33:48

At 6/13/04 02:31 PM, Iron_Butterfly wrote: Greetings, carburators! I wish to join your sanctuary of automotive technology! In other words, I want in!

yes you can join of course

Good grammar, eh gamehippy?
yep lol, your in the grammer club aswell.......nice to meet you, we dont know each other well, hope that can change, lets start off.....what your fav car...??

And congrats for the forum/album thing fuzzy

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 14:37:05

Well I hope I won't get kicked out, I'm a person who'd pop in to see what's going on, and sometimes if the topics good, I'll just post... I hope that okay with you...
I'll be like racer X, to this club :)
usually never seen or heard, but when he's here.
He leaves some kind of impression! :)

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 14:39:21

lol racerx...origonal...ill c if i can make a sig!

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 14:39:24

My favorite car is the '67 Firebird trans-am. I'm gettin an old '72 Valiant to fix up. Anyone remember Valiants? I don't like new cars that much...

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 14:43:57

Yer that fine, i just hope you put more than 6 everyu 4 pages, thn u will stay in, have you read page 4?

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 14:46:57

At 6/13/04 02:43 PM, Gamehippy wrote: Yer that fine, i just hope you put more than 6 everyu 4 pages, thn u will stay in, have you read page 4?

Wow 6 posts, every 4 pages...
right now my comp. is being a slow Bitch...
does anyone else have a prob. with pop up?
well I know I can make the 6 posts before page 12 quota, but before page 8?
This page looks like it's almost done!!

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 14:49:39

hows the sig...its only my second one so go easy one the rating lol!

Cars club! (cc)

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 14:50:45

this topic is going super fast!!!!
keep it up well have a page 10 say in an hour!!

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 14:52:03

yea its goin pretty fast and the only thing from keeping me from posting more is the 4 an 1/2 hour rule...its sux nuts!

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 14:53:33

At 6/13/04 02:49 PM, quickslvr17569 wrote: hows the sig...its only my second one so go easy one the rating lol!

That seems fuzzy, can you make a Dodge Viper racing across my sig that I already have? But you know, keep all the animation?
I kinda like my sig already, but it would be cool to see a dodge race by my guy running away from the gorillaz! :)

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 14:54:01

well, because you have just joined i will let you off at 5 maybe 4, dw youve just joined, snare, i think we could make page 12 in an hour! lol

and yes your sig is fine, thanx for advertising our club, but the pics bit naff, if ya want a great one, ask snare, im sure he will do one like mine for you, just with your name on, not mine.....

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 14:54:12

Yes I have.

Here's a kinda junky '72 Valiant

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 15:15:37

At 6/13/04 02:54 PM, Gamehippy wrote: well, because you have just joined i will let you off at 5 maybe 4, dw youve just joined, snare, i think we could make page 12 in an hour! lol

or in half an hour!!

and yes your sig is fine, thanx for advertising our club, but the pics bit naff, if ya want a great one, ask snare, im sure he will do one like mine for you, just with your name on, not mine.....

i didnt make that one....................................

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 15:25:35

-updates-
New members***

iron_butterfly
school_soldier
Captain_inspiron
StrongMatt
Murdoc_Man

Top speakers (members)***

26 posts ~Gamehippy~ (platinum limo commander)
8 posts ~-snare-~ (platinum limo elite)
26 posts ~Cuteandfuzzy~ (silver sports car)
23 posts ~quickslvr17569~ (Silver sports car)
5 posts ~Murdoc_man~ (Guardian of the garage)
3 posts ~Iron_butterfly~ (old scrap yard car) (reason: just joined)
4 posts ~School_soldier~ (old scrap yard car) (reason: just joined
1 posts ~Captain_inspiron~ (just joined)
1 posts ~-noir-~ (kicked)
1 posts ~StrongMatt~ (just joined)

0 posts: deadlock, Bongwatter, snowy_beast, ajc_176.
Kicked :( : Noir (reason: under 6 for both 4 pages) Oanos (reason: same) -Lord_Blam- (reason: same)

Here are the ranking for this time, Gamehippy (me) will always be limo commander (in charge) and snare will always be limo elite (after me) but the rest can change there positions, simply by talking more (making sense) and posting descent information and pictures about cars, ive seen the most talkers, and i think ive put the ranking quite fair..........NOTE~~~ if you do not get a higher post rating than you did this time (only applys to 6 and below) then you are kicked out, and can only rejoin if we earn you trust...

Thankyou

P.s A congratulations to Cuteandfuzzy for split scoring with me and for doing great car searches for pics.......and to snare for great leadership when i was banned.

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 15:35:39

At 6/13/04 03:25 PM, Gamehippy wrote:
26 posts ~Gamehippy~ (platinum limo commander)
26 posts ~Cuteandfuzzy~ (silver sports car)
23 posts ~quickslvr17569~ (Silver sports car)
5 posts ~Murdoc_man~ (Guardian of the garage)

Although I'm happy about being in the garage...
*YAY!* I get to stay in there with my Winnebago!....
*Ahem* As I was saying, these kind of ranking looks great,
but if your banned and cannot post for the next 8 pages, wil they get kicked out?
That seems kinda unfair for those people...

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 15:36:50

only 8????????????????
is that all

888 posts ~-snare-~ (platinum limo elite)

i dont spam???

28 posts ~-snare-~ (platinum limo elite)

thats more like it i think............................

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 15:38:01

now the people that have been kicked out are out, but noir is a friend, and i think we wikll have a vote to see if he shall stay in...the only reason for this is because he is banned at the moment, which would hold him back from posting, so in my opinion, i say yes to noir....anyone else agree or dis agree?

(if you have any problems of any other memberse being kicked out, please just say and we will vote......)

CLK GTR!!! (mercedes)

Cars club! (cc)

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 15:40:58

At 6/13/04 03:36 PM, -snare- wrote:
only 8????????????????
is that all
888 posts ~-snare-~ (platinum limo elite)
i dont spam???
28 posts ~-snare-~ (platinum limo elite)
thats more like it i think............................

yer you wish, but remember it not the total, it starts from the last update......and yove done 8 posts since page 4 (very high total though snare ;) )

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 15:46:43

welcom all new members...wow we are really gettin along arnt we?

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 15:48:45

yes we are doing exceptionally well i think, how bout you snare?

So, are we going to get some sic pics on here or what, tell ya what, out of me, snare, and you, post 1 picture, and lets see who has the sikest pic..like a competition (we could do that to start up a convosation on why it was the sickest)

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 15:55:38

At 6/13/04 03:48 PM, Gamehippy wrote: yes we are doing exceptionally well i think, how bout you snare?

yes im well i think!!

what, out of me, snare, and you, post 1 picture, and lets see who has the sikest pic..like a competition (we could do that to start up a convosation on why it was the sickest)

well your on,im searching!

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 15:57:01

Beat this then if you can!

C112!!!!!

Cars club! (cc)

BBS Signature

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 15:59:18

k sounds like fun...here is my entry...its a ford GT40 Concept

Cars club! (cc)

Response to Cars club! (cc) 2004-06-13 16:03:06

i found this quickly

Cars club! (cc)