00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

7s3s just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

-Skate Flash Club-

488,051 Views | 12,003 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-20 13:15:10

At 7/20/04 12:51 PM, JeStar wrote:
At 7/20/04 12:36 PM, -snare- wrote: Well, JS, how can I help in a flash?
Backgrounds, music, directing, tricks, stuff?
Please, I wanna help!!
I did tell you how to do the human overlay one stick figure thing.................
I have no idea... ill think of something. Ehmmm..... hmm.

Well think of something please...................................a background in the style of that flash, some cool music, some characters, some graphics?

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-20 13:35:43

At 7/20/04 01:15 PM, -snare- wrote: Well think of something please...................................a background in the style of that flash, some cool music, some characters, some graphics?

Maybe a BG would be nice. Ill have to get back to you on that. *sigh* I think im going to leave the computer. Ive been on all day. LAter.

Click my profile for lots and lots of shit.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-20 14:32:00

At 7/20/04 01:35 PM, JeStar wrote:
At 7/20/04 01:15 PM, -snare- wrote: Well think of something please...................................a background in the style of that flash, some cool music, some characters, some graphics?
Maybe a BG would be nice. Ill have to get back to you on that. *sigh* I think im going to leave the computer. Ive been on all day. LAter.

What type of BG, and if I do some really good ones can I be on the author list??

Well, cya then.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-20 15:08:43

Ouch!!!
While I was skateboarding to Rite Aids I slipped off my skate board and slamed my left side on the pavment HARD!!!

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-20 16:08:37

what's up all? I'm looking for a co-helper.... with a flash that looks a litlle bit like the skate flash of yours.... anyone can help?

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 07:05:02

What type of BG, and if I do some really good ones can I be on the author list??

Well, cya then.

Can you make like a good skate habitat? Something awesome. Just ANYTHING. Anything at all. I will give you credit if you make something really good. And maybe you could make a couple - then youd deserve a spot as one of the animators ^_^ not that youre not worthy - but I just dont want to submit something I made with one of your backgrounds and the whole rest of the movie by me... you know?

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 07:06:39

At 7/20/04 03:08 PM, Hell_Fire3 wrote: Ouch!!!
While I was skateboarding to Rite Aids I slipped off my skate board and slamed my left side on the pavment HARD!!!

That fucking sucks - Ive done that on like tons of stuff. (Skateboard, blades, snowskate, icy hill, etc.) ^_^ It hurts like shit!

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 07:09:29

At 7/20/04 04:08 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote: what's up all? I'm looking for a co-helper.... with a flash that looks a litlle bit like the skate flash of yours.... anyone can help?

I can help if you join. Were all thinking of doing a SFC collab.
We could all make something seperate and join forces to make the ultimate skate video.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 09:05:53

At 7/21/04 07:06 AM, JeStar wrote:
At 7/20/04 03:08 PM, Hell_Fire3 wrote: Ouch!!!
That fucking sucks - Ive done that on like tons of stuff. (Skateboard, blades, snowskate, icy hill, etc.) ^_^ It hurts like shit!

This may seem a lil confusing but my friends, sisters, boyfriend was dropping in, wasnt wearing a shirts, messed up the drop in, fell , and tore off both his nipples!!!

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 10:56:28

D-Day Skate Video will be on skateboarding.com prolly by the end of the summer... Check it out when it comes out!

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 11:02:44

At 7/20/04 06:08 AM, JeStar wrote: Wow. For some reason that sounds like an incredible idea. Dont ask why - but it speaks to me.

thanx, I thought it seemed liked a good idea to:) anyways, jstar, do you need any help with your next flash? I'm more then willing, you obviously havge some talent at making skate flashes :) Maybe me oyu and snare could work on one together.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 11:31:19

At 7/21/04 11:02 AM, wazup190 wrote:
At 7/20/04 06:08 AM, JeStar wrote: Maybe me oyu and snare could work on one together.

We was gonna do that anyway, I thought........................

OK, well what we could do is have me make one set of BG's, like one area where they skate through it and so you will need a few, and wazup could make a whole animation or one really good BG for JS to animate, and I could find some other stuff to, like some good music.............................

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 11:57:54

well, I dont plqan on making animation, I am not the best at it. And I could definetly tell that jestar has better skills at it then me.
So, I'll make a background and some skaters for Jestar to animate. Snare just tell me what you want for the background

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 12:05:41

At 7/21/04 11:57 AM, wazup190 wrote: well, I dont plqan on making animation, I am not the best at it. And I could definetly tell that jestar has better skills at it then me.
So, I'll make a background and some skaters for Jestar to animate. Snare just tell me what you want for the background

I was thinking we could do a couple each, and then after do one really good one together, so maybe the skater could go down a park type area, which i would do, and then you make a street area, then we finish with a coast area with a massive wall and railings, not exactly that, but that sort of idea.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 12:11:43

well, if and when oyu work out the idea, just tell me. And I'll start on my part. I've been trying so hard lately to get a flash film on newgrounds. And the only one that probably wouldn't get blammed was 6.5 mb big, so I couldn't submit it :(
So make sure to tell me exactly what you want.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 12:15:19

At 7/21/04 12:11 PM, wazup190 wrote: well, if and when oyu work out the idea, just tell me. And I'll start on my part. I've been trying so hard lately to get a flash film on newgrounds. And the only one that probably wouldn't get blammed was 6.5 mb big, so I couldn't submit it :(

That sucks

Well, we need JS really, because he is gonna animate it, maybe we should have several different parts, like a street skate part, vert, ramp, grind, flatland etc, get the whole skateboard action!!

Oh, and have you seen the NG Fan Club, we have new rules and a point system!!

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 12:25:01

OK, I guess we wait for jestar then, I'll start working on a street background, I'll try my best :) But we have to make a couple things clear, LIKE what the sky color will be. so we have backgrounds that are matching. and just stuff like that.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 12:29:25

At 7/21/04 12:25 PM, wazup190 wrote: OK, I guess we wait for jestar then, I'll start working on a street background, I'll try my best :) But we have to make a couple things clear, LIKE what the sky color will be. so we have backgrounds that are matching. and just stuff like that.

Yeah, I think the sky is blue................well, we could have night and day maybe, but sunny is better, maybe we should have one blue, draw the BG over it, so just fill it in with a blue, post it here, and well see if its good enough for sky

-Skate Flash Club-

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 12:54:18

I just made up a quick drawing of a skater guy:)
that could be what he looks like in the first frame, then he jumps on his board, and flies down the hill.

-Skate Flash Club-

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 13:03:03

At 7/21/04 12:54 PM, wazup190 wrote: I just made up a quick drawing of a skater guy:)
that could be what he looks like in the first frame, then he jumps on his board, and flies down the hill.

Cool, well, I gotta go now, Ill do some stuff and see what you think later, we need to get going and make it a surprise for JS!!!

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 14:46:17

hows this for a starting background?

-Skate Flash Club-

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 15:00:14

At 7/21/04 02:46 PM, wazup190 wrote: hows this for a starting background?

.......................well, if JS can use it, then fine, is that the style we are gonna use, have you seen jestamation, I was thinking more of that style, well we will see what JS thinks.................

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 15:02:34

At 7/21/04 03:00 PM, -snare- wrote:
At 7/21/04 02:46 PM, wazup190 wrote: hows this for a starting background?
.......................well, if JS can use it, then fine, is that the style we are gonna use, have you seen jestamation, I was thinking more of that style, well we will see what JS thinks.................

well, giv me a link and I'll go check out jestimation.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 15:08:00

At 7/21/04 03:02 PM, wazup190 wrote:
well, giv me a link and I'll go check out jestimation.

I thought you had, JeStar was really excited about hes new flash getting daily 4 and he was posting about it before on this here page.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 15:37:41

At 7/21/04 03:08 PM, -snare- wrote:
At 7/21/04 03:02 PM, wazup190 wrote: well, giv me a link and I'll go check out jestimation.
I thought you had, JeStar was really excited about hes new flash getting daily 4 and he was posting about it before on this here page.

OK, I see what you want now. O and Jestar ongrats on daily 4, soon you'll be number 1:) so, you want some3thing 2 d like that snare, ok, I'll get working on it.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 15:44:30

At 7/21/04 03:37 PM, wazup190 wrote:
OK, I see what you want now. O and Jestar ongrats on daily 4, soon you'll be number 1:) so, you want some3thing 2 d like that snare, ok, I'll get working on it.

OK, we will get started now and finish in like a few weeks for JS to animate, then we can get #1 and then we can be a super cool team!!

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 17:33:42

At 7/21/04 03:44 PM, -snare- wrote: OK, we will get started now and finish in like a few weeks for JS to animate, then we can get #1 and then we can be a super cool team!!

Yes we will be number one LOL, so have you got anything done yet? if so show me please.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 18:55:54

At 7/21/04 09:05 AM, Lambofactor wrote:

:: This may seem a lil confusing but my friends, sisters, boyfriend was dropping in, wasnt wearing a shirts, messed up the drop in, fell , and tore off both his nipples!!!

Ech... Thats frickin gross.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 18:57:56

At 7/21/04 12:11 PM, wazup190 wrote: well, if and when oyu work out the idea, just tell me. And I'll start on my part. I've been trying so hard lately to get a flash film on newgrounds. And the only one that probably wouldn't get blammed was 6.5 mb big, so I couldn't submit it :(

?? 6.5 MB? Are you sure you turned the audio quality down?

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-21 18:59:30

At 7/21/04 12:25 PM, wazup190 wrote: OK, I guess we wait for jestar then, I'll start working on a street background, I'll try my best :)

I'm here whenever you need me

BBS Signature