00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xochibunsai just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

-Skate Flash Club-

488,034 Views | 12,003 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-23 19:23:11

allright - well im going to dinner. :D tty after

Click my profile for lots and lots of shit.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-23 20:13:27

im back - snare or wazup190 post something to confirm.
^_^ this flash is gonna be the bomb

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-23 20:43:47

At 7/23/04 08:13 PM, JeStar wrote: im back - snare or wazup190 post something to confirm.

yup it's going to be da shit LOL, do you have MSN, we can show our progress better that way :)

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 02:44:07

At 7/23/04 08:13 PM, JeStar wrote: im back - snare or wazup190 post something to confirm.

Yes it is, and so you like my idea?
morning-wazup
afternoon-snare
night-JeStar
All the same style, how many pixels now?
We need a house, and we need some cool things to skate on, it's set in the city, so we can have stair rails, cars, fountains, tunnels etc................

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 03:03:06

the px's are 200 by 500 now, And Right when you said "houses from the city blah blah blah" I just got a great idea, it'll take me a while, but I'll come back with it :)

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 03:10:11

At 7/24/04 03:03 AM, wazup190 wrote: he says I say blablabla, but this says blablabla

Cool, this idea sounds cool.................your doing morning, if that's OK, If we are doing 200 by 500 then that will make the flash half as long and less tricks, but you could stay in some parts for quite a while, like a fountain where you just keep jumping on it, and we should have bails aswell, JeStar's trademark of including bails!

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 03:18:22

YES snare I am doing day, look at the backgrounds I've already done abbove, do they look like anything other then day?

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 03:22:07

At 7/24/04 03:18 AM, wazup190 wrote: YES snare I am doing day, look at the backgrounds I've already done abbove, do they look like anything other then day?

MORNING.........your doing morning.
I'm doing afternoon, JeStar is doing night.
And whats your great idea?

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 04:17:57

At 7/24/04 03:22 AM, -snare- wrote: MORNING.........your doing morning.
I'm doing afternoon, JeStar is doing night.
And whats your great idea?

it classified info-mation LoL
here check this one out, it's better then those other ones .

-Skate Flash Club-

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 06:41:25

HMMM.... OH!! WAIT!!!! ^_^ For a second I thought we were all animating in our section. Sorry. Mindfart. 0_0 PHEW. Ok. I got this. So im going to animate morning... day... night... (and the two houses.) Ok... im good. im good. And you two are just gonna make morning and afternoon backgrounds. Fuck... GAAH!!! ok now i dont know what to make for night.

Ill start on that now!

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 06:43:17

At 7/23/04 08:43 PM, wazup190 wrote:
yup it's going to be da shit LOL, do you have MSN, we can show our progress better that way :)

No... but I have.. AIM... 8( everybody in my area does
*sigh* but we can just keep posting whatever we draw. Then when both of you are done, email them to me. blink182jester74@netscape.net - bah. too tired to change my email adress.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 06:46:18

At 7/24/04 03:10 AM, -snare- wrote:
At 7/24/04 03:03 AM, wazup190 wrote: he says I say blablabla, but this says blablabla
Cool, this idea sounds cool.................your doing morning, if that's OK, If we are doing 200 by 500 then that will make the flash half as long and less tricks, but you could stay in some parts for quite a while, like a fountain where you just keep jumping on it, and we should have bails aswell, JeStar's trademark of including bails!

NOOO! The FLASH will be 200 by 500 BUT IM GOING TO SCROLL!!!! SCROLLL!!!!!!! SCROLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCROLL AS IN I MAKE THE BACKGROUND MOVE!!!!!!!! SO WE SEE THE SKATER DOING TRICKS AS THE BACKGROUND IS IN MOTION BEHIND HIM!!!!!!!!! AS IN IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS BEING FILMED BY A CAMERA!!! AS IN WHAT I DID WITH *SKATE MOVIE 2** IN JESTAMENTATION. SO IF WE MAKE ALL OF OUR PICS MORE THAN 500 PIXELS LONG IT CAN BE A LONG MOVIE TOO!!!!!!!!!! GAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GRRR. ^_^ Ok u guys got that? So just make them as long as you want i can just scroll. itll look kuuler.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 08:24:48

I just finished my first skate BG but i cant post it. Every way i try the filesize or dimensions are too big... sooo you can just take my word for it

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 09:43:13

At 7/24/04 08:24 AM, JeStar wrote: I just finished my first skate BG but i cant post it. Every way i try the filesize or dimensions are too big... sooo you can just take my word for it

Ok, I'll take your word, for an it.............er, anyway, so we have everything taken care of except for these houses, maybe you could use a house from you other flash's?

Oh, and check your buddy list and add me, just tick the box and allow me through, like you did with element!!!

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 09:49:52

Yeah... I guess so... I can just use the house I posted I guess.... DAMMIT. ill just make the houses. for fucks sake ^_^ NOW we have everything under control. but i dont wanna do it today. im going to make skate bg's

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 09:51:42

Congratulations, u are one of my portal buddies :D

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 09:55:37

At 7/24/04 09:51 AM, JeStar wrote: Congratulations, u are one of my portal buddies :D

Yay we are buddies!!
OK, so we have everything sorted, your making night and the house, me make afternoon and wazup makes morning, al the same style and all really cool, have you got an idea for what song we could use?

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 10:24:07

At 7/24/04 09:55 AM, -snare- wrote: OK, so we have everything sorted, your making night and the house, me make afternoon and wazup makes morning, al the same style and all really cool, have you got an idea for what song we could use?

Ill find some punk song on the net... Itll kick ass. dont worry. And also, my backgrounds are a different style than yours , but what I can do to balance that out, is to make him like skate out of the house, then it like flashes wazup190. Then in the afternoon it flashes -snare-. then at night it flashes JeStar. But in the beginning Itll state: all skate animation done by JeStar. THAT WAY IT WILL BE LIKE A SUPER AWESOME SKATE COLLAB MASTERPIECE OF MADNESS!!

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 10:30:20

At 7/24/04 10:24 AM, JeStar wrote:
At 7/24/04 09:55 AM, -snare- wrote: OK, so we have everything sorted, your making night and the house, me make afternoon and wazup makes morning, al the same style and all really cool, have you got an idea for what song we could use?
Ill find some punk song on the net... Itll kick ass. dont worry. And also, my backgrounds are a different style than yours , but what I can do to balance that out, is to make him like skate out of the house, then it like flashes wazup190. Then in the afternoon it flashes -snare-. then at night it flashes JeStar. But in the beginning Itll state: all skate animation done by JeStar. THAT WAY IT WILL BE LIKE A SUPER AWESOME SKATE COLLAB MASTERPIECE OF MADNESS!!

Great ideas!!

make it flash
-snare-
And you could have a clock with 12 pm on it!!

WHAT!!
you haven't got any music
try changes, evil dog 24, punk o matic a and b!!

I love evil dog, try those out, or if you don't like it I'll look for some more, I know loads of good artists!!

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 10:36:32

Dude - relax. I wanna get the music when im DONE with the flash so when i FINISH i can find something that fits it well. I do that with every movie - I did it with mullen freestyle, but you would really know it. I made the introduction after i finished the entire movie, and I made the song in sync with it the day i submitted it! Itll be fine!! I am the punk music dictionary! I will find some!

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 10:39:34

At 7/24/04 10:36 AM, JeStar wrote: Dude - relax. I wanna get the music when im DONE with the flash so when i FINISH i can find something that fits it well. I do that with every movie - I did it with mullen freestyle, but you would really know it. I made the introduction after i finished the entire movie, and I made the song in sync with it the day i submitted it! Itll be fine!! I am the punk music dictionary! I will find some!

Fine..........................you do that then, just trying to help...........WAH.

Anyway, I'll go and do the BG, 200x500 is it, or what, you keep changing it...............I'm fine with whatever, but whatever you say now is official, one last time I am asking so I don't mess up.......anymore than I have done, do you want a sun in it?

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 11:04:30

At 7/24/04 10:39 AM, -snare- wrote:
At 7/24/04 10:36 AM, JeStar wrote: Dude - relax. I wanna get the music when im DONE with the flash so when i FINISH i can find something that fits it well. I do that with every movie - I did it with mullen freestyle, but you would really know it. I made the introduction after i finished the entire movie, and I made the song in sync with it the day i submitted it! Itll be fine!! I am the punk music dictionary! I will find some!
Fine..........................you do that then, just trying to help...........WAH.

yeah - u were helping but i didnt really need the music, thanks anyway ^_^

Anyway, I'll go and do the BG, 200x500 is it, or what, you keep changing it...............I'm fine with whatever, but whatever you say now is official, one last time I am asking so I don't mess up.......anymore than I have done, do you want a sun in it?

nope - its always been 200X500. I asked u to make a 200X1000 background for a reason. Make any background from 200X500 and up. I dont care as long as its more than 499 pixels long. And for the last fucking time. Im going to scroll.!!!! Ill show you what I mean when you give me ur bgs.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 11:05:44

A sun? No thanks.. just make it look daytimey. Im not asking much. Just remember, u dont have to make it exactly 500 pixels long... im going to scroll.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 11:08:21

At 7/24/04 11:05 AM, JeStar wrote: A sun? No thanks.. just make it look daytimey. Im not asking much. Just remember, u dont have to make it exactly 500 pixels long... im going to scroll.

So just make it like the ones you said were awsome?

I win't do anything stuoid, I'll just have grind pols and ramps and stuff, no stupid things...........................psrt from an alien spacechip in the middle.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 11:09:40

At 7/24/04 11:08 AM, -snare- wrote:

I win't do anything stuoid, I'll just have grind pols and ramps and stuff, no stupid things...........................psrt from an alien spacechip in the middle.

Yeah just like those. U know what i mean when i say, im going to scroll.. dont you?

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 11:11:13

At 7/24/04 11:09 AM, JeStar wrote:
At 7/24/04 11:08 AM, -snare- wrote:

Yeah just like those. U know what i mean when i say, im going to scroll.. dont you?

Yes, I do, and could someone else put windows on the buildings, I suck at those........................I should have it in a couple of days then I'll email it to you!!

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 11:15:37

ok thanks!

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 11:17:47

At 7/24/04 11:15 AM, JeStar wrote: ok thanks!

No problem, thank you, it's a good thing we "exchanged" clubs!!

This flash best be good...........................It will be good, hpefully this will be your first blue score, who knows?

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 11:56:18

Jestamentation got SO close.

lets hope this gets in teh blu!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 12:01:57

Anway - i made 3 AWESOME bg's so far, ill send u the .swf if you IM me or tell me u want it e-mailed... I have to leave. Right now.
BUT ILL BE BACK. SOON.
JeStar

BBS Signature