00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ezjpzy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How to help Ukraine thread

9,602 Views | 100 Replies

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-04-08 22:50:52

I generally don't pop in here much, but this seems the time. I'm going to remove a bunch of posts. Keep the content of this thread to direct ways you can support Ukraine and the people who are suffering. Identifying sources of disinformation is good too.

Talking about how to make thermite doesn't count as helping, and the topic of it pushes the thread/contributors/NG into dangerous legal space. Yeah its easy. There's a lot of guides out there, some legit and some intentionally wrong to mess with people with ideas on making small holes in big tanks.

Tanks for your understanding.

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

At 4/8/22 10:50 PM, Pingu wrote: I generally don't pop in here much, but this seems the time. I'm going to remove a bunch of posts. Keep the content of this thread to direct ways you can support Ukraine and the people who are suffering. Identifying sources of disinformation is good too.

Talking about how to make thermite doesn't count as helping, and the topic of it pushes the thread/contributors/NG into dangerous legal space. Yeah its easy. There's a lot of guides out there, some legit and some intentionally wrong to mess with people with ideas on making small holes in big tanks.

Tanks for your understanding.

Theres nothing illegal about manufacturing of thermite. It is a civilian compound as legal as if not more legal than the binary explosives that are sold to civilians in the US on a nationwide daily basis.

That being said advising to use it in a warzone outside of chemically devised mixtures specifically for military applications (the kind civilians cant make to begin with i.e. grenades) is retarded.

Sources of misinformation include most of the posts of this thread. The user base is made up of children and adults who are mostly financial/social/career failures, and the posts here reflect that. Its why we've got one guy advocating for slow burning shit that the military rejects, and another guy who thinks receiving shipments of weaponry means there's no need for domestic manufacture of more weaponry that is proven in over 20 different conflicts by forces considered to be inferior.

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-04-08 23:06:28

At 4/8/22 10:56 PM, Richard wrote: Theres nothing illegal about manufacturing of thermite.

while not expressly named (like molotovs...) theres some liberal interpretation of component materials

https://www.atf.gov/explosives/illegal-explosives

In the end, still off topic on directly helping the people of Ukraine

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-04-10 13:20:20

@TomFulp

One idea came to my mind when I was thinking how NG community could express its solidarity with Ukraine: how about a game jam? I thought of a "no Z/V jam" where:

• using Z/V buttons as controls would be banned or
  • the game would lure the player to use them, but with a punishment (like jumping for example in Twizz'ed Firefarta);
  • those letters could not be used in the game's instructions and description;
  • in game there could be enemies and/or obstacles looking like letter Z for example.

Feel free to add other ideas to it.

Русский военный корабль, иди нахуй!

And release [the Leopards-done] ATACMS & F-16s!

At 4/10/22 01:20 PM, HerbieG wrote: @TomFulp
One idea came to my mind when I was thinking how NG community could express its solidarity with Ukraine: how about a game jam? I thought of a "no Z/V jam" where:
Feel free to add other ideas to it.

How about just donating money instead. Because none of this helps Ukraine. No one cares about solidarity when the invaders break into your house, steal everything remotely valuable including the literal toilets and sinks, rape your sister and eat your dog.

https://old.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/tgc00n/want_to_support_ukraine_heres_a_list_of_charities/

Tom has already made it clear he dgaf beyond clicking a button to sticky this thread.

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-04-16 13:19:25

Sorry for the break, few new things, some of them maybe already known to you, some of them not:

I: Ukrainian government launched a website where you can report the assets owned worldwide by Russian oligarchs for example, so if by any chance you got any knowledge on that...

https://reportsassets.nazk.gov.ua/en

II: Another new Ukrainian website shows all the atrocities committed by Russian soldiers, spread the word about it, especially among people from outside the so-called Western world:

https://war.ukraine.ua/russia-war-crimes/

III: That guy that made some... irrelevant comments here was right about one thing: our consumerism indeed makes Russia more powerful, because the more energy we waste the more expensive gas/oil are and the more Putin's regime can earn from selling these resources. So everyone can do something to help. Check on this website:

https://www.mysanctions.com/

@TomFulp @CIEIRMusic @OpusFreiling @ConnorGrail @ZebraHumor @sarafoxy @Tony-DarkGrave @kknots @TylerFromTexas @WarmMilk200 @AbcTheHuman @angrycomputer1995 @beatriziguess @Aceofthesky @BeezleBoob @Lofii @ChillyAbe @TheMusicalManiac @OnixDark @ZeroThenderson @SheepPF @W4iler @RAMEN-The-Chicken @Cycadeli @sackydzNG @Cjspellsfish @BitSweetChoco @VitalikNerd005 @sereneFalconer @MindChamber @Zachary @DioShiba @Yanclae @RydiaLockheart @EdyKel @Gario @DoctorPac @TurkeyOnAStick @SugarSimon

Русский военный корабль, иди нахуй!

And release [the Leopards-done] ATACMS & F-16s!

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-04-16 13:30:35

At 4/16/22 01:19 PM, HerbieG wrote: Sorry for the break, few new things, some of them maybe already known to you, some of them not:

I: Ukrainian government launched a website where you can report the assets owned worldwide by Russian oligarchs for example, so if by any chance you got any knowledge on that...

II: Another new Ukrainian website shows all the atrocities committed by Russian soldiers, spread the word about it, especially among people from outside the so-called Western world:

III: That guy that made some... irrelevant comments here was right about one thing: our consumerism indeed makes Russia more powerful, because the more energy we waste the more expensive gas/oil are and the more Putin's regime can earn from selling these resources. So everyone can do something to help. Check on this website:

@TomFulp @CIEIRMusic @OpusFreiling @ConnorGrail @ZebraHumor @sarafoxy @Tony-DarkGrave @kknots @TylerFromTexas @WarmMilk200 @AbcTheHuman @angrycomputer1995 @beatriziguess @Aceofthesky @BeezleBoob @Lofii @ChillyAbe @TheMusicalManiac @OnixDark @ZeroThenderson @SheepPF @W4iler @RAMEN-The-Chicken @Cycadeli @sackydzNG @Cjspellsfish @BitSweetChoco @VitalikNerd005 @sereneFalconer @MindChamber @Zachary @DioShiba @Yanclae @RydiaLockheart @EdyKel @Gario @DoctorPac @TurkeyOnAStick @SugarSimon

The Asset thing is a good idea, but the one flaw, is that you can only report individual people. Not the Companies they work for. That part doesn't sit well with me because, while the CEOs could be the ones with direct knowledge of their companies funding Putin, the ones down on the ladder neither know, nor care as their main focus is making enough to provide for themselves and families. Not to mention the reward offer. There are a lot of idiots that would take advantage of that, just to claim said reward. Many of which probably don't know anyone personally working for those companies, but are willing to throw people not working for them under the bus for their own gain.

CIEIR, short for "Could It Exist In Real-Life?"

(Pronounced Seer: A person who can see the Future.)

See the future through music. Feel the future through music.

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-04-18 21:15:37

At 4/16/22 01:30 PM, CIEIRMusic wrote:
At 4/16/22 01:19 PM, HerbieG wrote: Sorry for the break, few new things, some of them maybe already known to you, some of them not:

The Asset thing is a good idea, but the one flaw, is that you can only report individual people. Not the Companies they work for. That part doesn't sit well with me because, while the CEOs could be the ones with direct knowledge of their companies funding Putin, the ones down on the ladder neither know, nor care as their main focus is making enough to provide for themselves and families. Not to mention the reward offer. There are a lot of idiots that would take advantage of that, just to claim said reward. Many of which probably don't know anyone personally working for those companies, but are willing to throw people not working for them under the bus for their own gain.

Do you even know how wars are fought? You're complaining about collateral damage to Russian assets while herbie, tom and the mods jerk eachother off as civilians are being raped and murdered.

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-04-18 22:08:18

At 4/18/22 09:15 PM, Richard wrote:

Do you even know how wars are fought? You're complaining about collateral damage to Russian assets while herbie, tom and the mods jerk eachother off as civilians are being raped and murdered.

First of all, I never once mentioned collateral damage. What I'm referring to is financial damage. There's a difference. Collateral damage is buidlings being blown to hell, which will cost a shit load of money to repair, with civilians getting injured and killed being an afterthought to the people doing it, which in turn justifies said complaints you constantly downplay. Second, I know how Wars are fought. I've had family that served in WWII and I'm well aware of where you're going with this that it's nothing but fighting each other, killing each other and the atrocities soldiers lay in their wake including the rape and murder of civilians. However what you fail to understand is that while the bulk of it is that, you have no fucking clue how said bulk is being funded.

Do you think guns, tanks, planes, helicopters and the ammunition, fuel and supplies required to keep them and their soldiers functioning just come out of the fucking sky? They are paid for. Every known country with an economic structure can be simplified with this. Civilians buy and consume products. The funding goes to the companies that sell them and in turn they pay the respective Governments in business taxes and other government expenditures slapped on them. Then said Government in turn puts said tax money into including but not limited to, Emergency Services and their Military. It's why McDonald's and the other American Companies fled Russia, because the Land tax they had to pay to have their shops there, would in turn be going to Putin whom in turn uses it to pay and resupply the soldiers in his army. The guy is literally using every nickle of his country's money to bring down Ukraine. If he has no money to spend, his soldiers don't get paid. Nor do they have any supplies to keep them going. So either the civilians have a chance to get even or even better, the soldiers would turn on Putin on a dime. People forget that Stalin Communism first ruined Russia before it got to the surrounding countries. They wouldn't let a piece of shit like Putin ruin them again, now that after the past 31 years they got a taste of capitalism. Not even joking. These people are only doing it now for financial gain, not for the same cause Putin believes in. The second they go broke, he's fucked.

At 4/18/22 10:08 PM, CIEIRMusic wrote:
At 4/18/22 09:15 PM, Richard wrote:

First of all, I never once mentioned collateral damage. What I'm referring to is financial damage. There's a difference. Collateral damage is buidlings being blown to hell, which will cost a shit load of money to repair, with civilians getting injured and killed being an afterthought to the people doing it, which in turn justifies said complaints you constantly downplay. Second, I know how Wars are fought. I've had family that served in WWII and I'm well aware of where you're going with this that it's nothing but fighting each other, killing each other and the atrocities soldiers lay in their wake including the rape and murder of civilians. However what you fail to understand is that while the bulk of it is that, you have no fucking clue how said bulk is being funded.

That last sentence was really presumptive and didn't prove anything except how ignorant you are.

Definition of collateral damage

: injury inflicted on something other than an intended target

The phrase "collateral damage" applies to finances, and literally anything that is caused harm by indirect means without being the actual target. If I pressed charges on you for a criminal act, and it caused you to lose your job and your kids to go hungry, they'd be part of the collateral damage.

"MY great great grandpa fought in world War 2 so I know how wars are fought"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You serious? You couldn't even tell me which planes are SEAD capable in theater right now, or the difference between an IFV and an APC. You're one of the people who call everything with tracks and a gun a "tank". You were actively advocating for a beyond useless compound with no practical delivery system in a battlefield environment compared to simpler weapons capable of being manufactured by anyone with no special knowledge and has proven its worth for the past 100 years while under fire.

Shit middle school kids understand

Yeah no shit. Your previous post indicated complaints about the method in which Russian assets are targeted. These people are facing total war, genocide, and complete erasure of their national identity if putin has his way.

Who gives a fuck about how those assets are targeted? As long as they are targeted, I dont give a shit if Kirill in Moscow or Kurotaka in Osaka loses his job. (Japanese conglomerates are still operating in russia) Maybe he'll go out in the streets and protest then. Who gives a shit what minions are thrown under the bus, except you.

the ones down on the ladder neither know, nor care as their main focus is making enough to provide for themselves and families

These people are collateral damage. Stop crying for them. This is war, and they are getting off lightly.

This whole war is about money and control. A military never turns against its government "on a dime". Every military coup in history has taken months if not years of planning. Read a book dude. I feel like im talking to a teenager who gets his ideas from the part of the history channel that isn't Amish Mafia or Ancient Aliens.

"Stalin communism"

By the way, everyone ever who has read a more than a paragraph on the subject knows it as Stalinism.

Here's a brief overly generalized but simplified article for you to get a basic grasp on the subject;

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalinism

Please subject yourself to that concept before attempting to push your uninformed misconceptions. Thanks.

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-04-19 00:26:25

@Richard

First of all, your definition of collateral damage, is probably the most bogus I've ever seen. Second of all even if your definition is right, you're still wrong. You claim that those working under are intended targets and don't care if their lives get ruined. That we shouldn't cry for them, you missed the entire point of this. Part of why people here are doing what they can to fight, be it through sites like this or other ways, is so that we can do our part in stopping this fucking thing without hurting any innocents along the way regardless of where they are in the playing field. The focus should be solely on Putin, his soldiers and his money. The reason why I mentioned those under is because not all of them are part of this conspiracy world you think this world is like. They are innocent people like everyone else and their only crime is HAPPENING to work for a company that happens to be funding a war on innocents. The only people that should be held responsible in that context, are the CEOs whom know more than even the lowest of level workers and the company as a whole which can be traced all the way back in their head office in Russia. Reporting low level employees, just because they happen to work for said company, treating them like THEY are the company, is not only a waste of time, but it ruins lives for nothing. You want to get rid of these companies, you cut off the fucking head, not the feet. If we go after innocent people just to stop Putin, then we're no different than him or his rapist soldiers.

Third regarding your mockery of my ancestry, I take every aspect of my background very seriously, those two people whom I've cited are two of the bravest people I've ever had the pleasure of learning about regarding my own family and I will take every opportunity to learn everything about them including the fucking wars they fought and military life in general. Also since you think mocking my family in an effort to discredit me especially since they served one of the biggest wars in the fucking world, I suggest you tread lightly, because if I find out you have family in the military, then by your bullshit logic, they deserve to be mocked even if they died a horrible death. You wanna fuck with me?

Fourth since this argument is gonna be deleted by the mods anyway I may as well say this, it is very rich that you of all people make claims that I'm useless in offering information, when all you've ever done here and other forums, is start fights with people. Derailing the entire fucking threads so much that I'm surprised you didn't get banned. I at least try to offer things that help or at the very least encourage people to be more active in fighting back and if they don't get accepted I just move on and find some other way to help. You on the other hand, I would not be surprised if you're a fucking Russian bot in disguise. You come across as John Iselin to me. The guy that was in the movie Manchurian Candidate and was a parody of McCarthy who turned out to be a Russian Spy. You literally sound like that to me with every bullshit word you type.

Richard, I am gonna say what most people on this forum should have said rather than delete your posts and the posts arguing with you. Shut, the flying fuck up.

As for the mods, I apologize, you can delete this if you wish, but someone had to tell this fucker off.

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-04-19 01:29:43

At 4/19/22 12:26 AM, CIEIRMusic wrote: @Richard

First of all, your definition of collateral damage, is probably the most bogus I've ever seen. Second of all even if your definition is right, you're still wrong.

It literally came from a dictionary. Something you should perhaps familiarize yourself with. My use of the phrase "collateral damage" is correct, regardless of how long you take to type out a reply that can be boiled down to "nuh-uh".

You claim that those working under are intended targets and don't care if their lives get ruined. That we shouldn't cry for them, you missed the entire point of this. Part of why people here are doing what they can to fight, be it through sites like this or other ways, is so that we can do our part in stopping this fucking thing without hurting any innocents along the way regardless of where they are in the playing field. The focus should be solely on Putin, his soldiers and his money. The reason why I mentioned those under is because not all of them are part of this conspiracy world you think this world is like. They are innocent people like everyone else and their only crime is HAPPENING to work for a company that happens to be funding a war on innocents. The only people that should be held responsible in that context, are the CEOs whom know more than even the lowest of level workers and the company as a whole which can be traced all the way back in their head office in Russia. Reporting low level employees, just because they happen to work for said company, treating them like THEY are the company, is not only a waste of time, but it ruins lives for nothing. You want to get rid of these companies, you cut off the fucking head, not the feet. If we go after innocent people just to stop Putin, then we're no different than him or his rapist soldiers.

Lets be real. No one here is doing anything to fight. Your posts and actions have no effect at all on this conflict at all as they don't reach a large enough audience, they don't contain any kind of novel ideas or information, and they actually often contain bad ideas and misinformation as well as a complete misunderstanding of the subject material in a practical context.

Third regarding your mockery of my ancestry, I take every aspect of my background very seriously, those two people whom I've cited are two of the bravest people I've ever had the pleasure of learning about regarding my own family and I will take every opportunity to learn everything about them including the fucking wars they fought and military life in general. Also since you think mocking my family in an effort to discredit me especially since they served one of the biggest wars in the fucking world, I suggest you tread lightly, because if I find out you have family in the military, then by your bullshit logic, they deserve to be mocked even if they died a horrible death. You wanna fuck with me?

Its faster to list my family members who have not served than those who have served. I am not mocking your family, I am clearly mocking you. You think because your great grandpappy served in a war (statistically unlikely he saw fighting as 90% of deployed Western forces did not) that you know how to fight one. Dude. That is laughable logic right there.

This is why you should learn the critical skill of reading comprehension. You say you'll take every opportunity to learn about them and the conflicts they fought in. I have an extensive reading list for you then. Dm me, ill send it to you, and you can learn how these wars were actually fought. Because its no where near as simple as you have tried to sum up in less than 500 words.

Fourth since this argument is gonna be deleted by the mods anyway I may as well say this, it is very rich that you of all people make claims that I'm useless in offering information, when all you've ever done here and other forums, is start fights with people. Derailing the entire fucking threads so much that I'm surprised you didn't get banned. I at least try to offer things that help or at the very least encourage people to be more active in fighting back and if they don't get accepted I just move on and find some other way to help. You on the other hand, I would not be surprised if you're a fucking Russian bot in disguise. You come across as John Iselin to me. The guy that was in the movie Manchurian Candidate and was a parody of McCarthy who turned out to be a Russian Spy. You literally sound like that to me with every bullshit word you type.

"I have no reading comprehension nor background knowledge on the subject, so I will compare you to fictional irrelevant movie character"

I'm a Russian bot because I suggest you stop spreading dumb shit that will get people killed? You insisted a slow as fuck burning chemical solution that has to manually planted and secured on a flat surface for minutes to be effective.....is more effective than a weapon that only require you land it close to the target area and immediately deploys itself to melt hosed and everything else it gets sucked into...in seconds.

Tell me one useful thing that you have posted here that would actually help in the defense of the country, because whining about cutting down production staff for Russia isn't helpful. The staff ultimately run the company on a day to day basis, not the man holding the money bags. Abramovich can own all the footie teams he wants, but he's not going to be able to manage them and train the players on his own. Im arguing that complete and total economic warfare such as what happened in world War 2 will have collateral damage against the lower level peons you're whining about, but will be the most effective. You're crying sympathy for russian peons.

Tell me who is the "Manchurian candidate" here.

Richard, I am gonna say what most people on this forum should have said rather than delete your posts and the posts arguing with you. Shut, the flying fuck up.

Your misinformation here isn't helpful to anyone, and actually, the suggestion you made was more likely to get defenders killed due to shitty and inefficient weapon system delivery methods. I feel like I'm talking with a child, or a person with a developmental disability here. There's ways to be helpful, and ways to discuss this logically and with good critical thinking processes, but I dont think youre interested in that so much as posting whatever thought pops into your head without consideration.

As for the mods, I apologize, you can delete this if you wish, but someone had to tell this fucker off.

Yeah, well you can tell me to fuck off, but the 500 USD of CAT tourniquets i shipped to Poland have done way more than you're simping for russian corporate peons.

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-04-19 01:38:28

At 4/19/22 01:29 AM, Richard wrote:
At 4/19/22 12:26 AM, CIEIRMusic wrote: @Richard

First of all, your definition of collateral damage, is probably the most bogus I've ever seen. Second of all even if your definition is right, you're still wrong.
It literally came from a dictionary. Something you should perhaps familiarize yourself with. My use of the phrase "collateral damage" is correct, regardless of how long you take to type out a reply that can be boiled down to "nuh-uh".

You claim that those working under are intended targets and don't care if their lives get ruined. That we shouldn't cry for them, you missed the entire point of this. Part of why people here are doing what they can to fight, be it through sites like this or other ways, is so that we can do our part in stopping this fucking thing without hurting any innocents along the way regardless of where they are in the playing field. The focus should be solely on Putin, his soldiers and his money. The reason why I mentioned those under is because not all of them are part of this conspiracy world you think this world is like. They are innocent people like everyone else and their only crime is HAPPENING to work for a company that happens to be funding a war on innocents. The only people that should be held responsible in that context, are the CEOs whom know more than even the lowest of level workers and the company as a whole which can be traced all the way back in their head office in Russia. Reporting low level employees, just because they happen to work for said company, treating them like THEY are the company, is not only a waste of time, but it ruins lives for nothing. You want to get rid of these companies, you cut off the fucking head, not the feet. If we go after innocent people just to stop Putin, then we're no different than him or his rapist soldiers.
Lets be real. No one here is doing anything to fight. Your posts and actions have no effect at all on this conflict at all as they don't reach a large enough audience, they don't contain any kind of novel ideas or information, and they actually often contain bad ideas and misinformation as well as a complete misunderstanding of the subject material in a practical context.

Its faster to list my family members who have not served than those who have served. I am not mocking your family, I am clearly mocking you. You think because your great grandpappy served in a war (statistically unlikely he saw fighting as 90% of deployed Western forces did not) that you know how to fight one. Dude. That is laughable logic right there.

This is why you should learn the critical skill of reading comprehension. You say you'll take every opportunity to learn about them and the conflicts they fought in. I have an extensive reading list for you then. Dm me, ill send it to you, and you can learn how these wars were actually fought. Because its no where near as simple as you have tried to sum up in less than 500 words.

"I have no reading comprehension nor background knowledge on the subject, so I will compare you to fictional irrelevant movie character"

I'm a Russian bot because I suggest you stop spreading dumb shit that will get people killed? You insisted a slow as fuck burning chemical solution that has to manually planted and secured on a flat surface for minutes to be effective.....is more effective than a weapon that only require you land it close to the target area and immediately deploys itself to melt hosed and everything else it gets sucked into...in seconds.

Tell me one useful thing that you have posted here that would actually help in the defense of the country, because whining about cutting down production staff for Russia isn't helpful. The staff ultimately run the company on a day to day basis, not the man holding the money bags. Abramovich can own all the footie teams he wants, but he's not going to be able to manage them and train the players on his own. Im arguing that complete and total economic warfare such as what happened in world War 2 will have collateral damage against the lower level peons you're whining about, but will be the most effective. You're crying sympathy for russian peons.

Tell me who is the "Manchurian candidate" here.

Your misinformation here isn't helpful to anyone, and actually, the suggestion you made was more likely to get defenders killed due to shitty and inefficient weapon system delivery methods. I feel like I'm talking with a child, or a person with a developmental disability here. There's ways to be helpful, and ways to discuss this logically and with good critical thinking processes, but I dont think youre interested in that so much as posting whatever thought pops into your head without consideration.

Yeah, well you can tell me to fuck off, but the 500 USD of CAT tourniquets i shipped to Poland have done way more than you're simping for russian corporate peons.

When I said shut the flying fuck up. That means stop talking. Not type more. I'm not gonna keep talking to you. Also, if you think Tom, Herbie and others here are just Jerking each other off, then you may as well leave this site, since you're clearly unhappy with the people on it. Shut up.

At 4/19/22 01:38 AM, CIEIRMusic wrote:
When I said shut the flying fuck up. That means stop talking. Not type more. I'm not gonna keep talking to you. Also, if you think Tom, Herbie and others here are just Jerking each other off, then you may as well leave this site, since you're clearly unhappy with the people on it. Shut up.

You have no control of who posts what and where on this board. If you don't like posts telling you how you are factually incorrect in some ways, and telling you why those ideas are terrible and why they will get people killed, then maybe put more than 4 seconds of thought into your post. This is a discussion board, and its going to behave like a discussion board including people telling you if they think your idea is retarded or not. If you're not prepared for that, then perhaps you are the one who should leave.

As for the jerking off, well, until I see or hear evidence that says otherwise, ill continue to believe that.

They need CAT tourniquettes. Those are expensive and worth their weight in gold to the UA. If you want to help them, send them sime, or donate to SaintJavelin instead of half baked uninformed munitions ideas or sympathy for production staff (All wars, are wars of production, the side that can produce the most, will inevitably win, see; every war between major powers ever).

A handy catalogue to equipment UA has captured/destroyed from Russian army units.

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html?m=1

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-04-19 01:56:56

At 4/19/22 01:45 AM, Richard wrote:
You have no control of who posts what and where on this board. If you don't like posts telling you how you are factually incorrect in some ways, and telling you why those ideas are terrible and why they will get people killed, then maybe put more than 4 seconds of thought into your post. This is a discussion board, and its going to behave like a discussion board including people telling you if they think your idea is retarded or not. If you're not prepared for that, then perhaps you are the one who should leave.

As for the jerking off, well, until I see or hear evidence that says otherwise, ill continue to believe that.

They need CAT tourniquettes. Those are expensive and worth their weight in gold to the UA. If you want to help in, send them slme, or donate to SaintJavelin instead of half baked uninformed munitions ideas or sympathy for production staff (All wars, are wars of production, the side that can produce the most, will inevitably win, see; every war between major powers ever).

I never said everything I suggested was 100% correct and it's not your so called corrections that piss me off about you. It's your fucking attitude. Because of you these guys had to delete a lot of posts. They didn't just delete my posts because they thought it was useless, they deleted mine and yours, because you keep starting arguments. Like you're doing right now. Yes I mentioned suggesting thermite, but I moved on after it was made clear they didn't want anything that involved actual combat. Also you keep mentioning CAT Tourniquets. Well brafuckingvo, you spent $500 US on devices designed to prevent people from bleeding out when literally a belt or some cloths and sticks would have done a similar job, not just for cheap, but for free since you can get it anywhere. The fact that their main gimmick is one handed tourniquet use doesn't even remotely make a difference because if you can't use two hands you can use your fucking teeth as a substitute for the hand you can't use.

To make a long story short, you're being an asshole. Not just to me, but to anyone that gives you the satisfaction of attention. Consider yourself blocked from here on. Stay away from my profile and my works. You are not welcome.

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-04-19 02:05:41

At 4/19/22 01:56 AM, CIEIRMusic wrote:
At 4/19/22 01:45 AM, Richard wrote:

They need CAT tourniquettes. Those are expensive and worth their weight in gold to the UA. If you want to help in, send them slme, or donate to SaintJavelin instead of half baked uninformed munitions ideas or sympathy for production staff (All wars, are wars of production, the side that can produce the most, will inevitably win, see; every war between major powers ever).
I never said everything I suggested was 100% correct and it's not your so called corrections that piss me off about you. It's your fucking attitude. Because of you these guys had to delete a lot of posts. They didn't just delete my posts because they thought it was useless, they deleted mine and yours, because you keep starting arguments. Like you're doing right now. Yes I mentioned suggesting thermite, but I moved on after it was made clear they didn't want anything that involved actual combat. Also you keep mentioning CAT Tourniquets. Well brafuckingvo, you spent $500 US on devices designed to prevent people from bleeding out when literally a belt or some cloths and sticks would have done a similar job, not just for cheap, but for free since you can get it anywhere. The fact that their main gimmick is one handed tourniquet use doesn't even remotely make a difference because if you can't use two hands you can use your fucking teeth as a substitute for the hand you can't use.

Frankly, only a complete fucking moron, or someone who is desperate without options is going to use something with as high a failure rate as a belt or piece of cloth would have in trying to stem hemorrhaging that could result in death. This suggestion is even worse than your thermite one, because it absolutely has gotten people killed. You seem to think this is some kind of game or movie, where John McClane can rip off part of his wife beater to get his gun shot wounds to stop bleeding. Professional armies as a rule train and teach that the homemade bullshit you described is almost entirely ineffective and even harmful to the patient by neglecting proper care. They are called CAT for a reason. By the way, everyone prefers the ability to apply a tourniquet one handed due to the possibility of needing to apply it to yourself while missing half a limb. Good luck trying to turn a windlass on your limb with your jaw/teeth.

Source: Combat life saver course, US Army.

Say you have no clue what you're talking about without saying you have no clue what you're talking about.

To make a long story short, you're being an asshole. Not just to me, but to anyone that gives you the satisfaction of attention. Consider yourself blocked from here on. Stay away from my profile and my works. You are not welcome.

Yeah that's nice. Have you tried posting something full of advice and suggestions that won't harm the war effort and get people killed?

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-04-19 03:07:55

@Richard Hold the fucking phone. I was just gonna leave you be and move on, but now that I heard this dumb shit out of your mouth. I think I'll keep going a while. until these do get deleted.

You claim I'm treating this like a game or a movie, yet time and again you treated this whole fucking conflict like it was a simple game to win. Again you mentioning taking down the workers of each company simply because they happen to work for companies funding Russia. Neglecting the fact that not all of them are soldiers or in Putin's pocket. Neglecting the fact that this kinda crap if left unchecked would have started another Red Scare, that could cause panic and the wrong lives ruined. Neglecting the fucking fact that not everyone cares about the war, but what THEY could gain from it. Including but not limited to selling out innocent people for personal gain, considering a reward is offered for any information on these people. You massive fucking hypocrite. Suppose you reported a seemingly Russian Company, from their CEOs to their Janitors, simply because they have a Russian sounding name. Only to find out that it was a British or even an American Company that used the name because at the time they though it sounded cool. It'd make you look like a fucking idiot and you've gotten innocent people killed. Making you a murderer to boot. But I guess you don't care since they're peons to you.

What I learned from that example regarding makeshift tourniquets, isn't from a movie or game or that US Army crap you keep boasting. It's basic survival skills. True Survival is learning how to last with next to nothing. And FYI the teeth is to hold the strap in place while using your free hand to try it. Lastly good luck with that one hand bullshit anyway, considering that these are made to assume that you didn't get both hands blown off. The fact that you're making people rely on this crap when every single human being should learn how to use next to nothing for the sake of preparing for an event where they don't have access to the shit you boast. Yes you paid for the CAT, you shipped it to Poland, but you never stopped to think of the following factors. For one, the fact there may still be spies in Poland even after the ones got kicked out. They could give the Russian troops in Ukraine a heads up Via a simple radio call, that medical supplies are on route via Poland. Nor do you stop to think that barring that Russia could, through their troops easily intercept any weapons, items and medical supplies that come in, regardless of where they are shipped in or how much money you paid for it. Typical American Stereotypes, they think they spend a dollar and that's that.

As for your claims, that they tell you that homemade weapons and using your surroundings is bullshit? You literally cite the US Army as your source of that information? It certainly worked very well in Vietnam. The Cong literally handed your soldiers their own asses with nothing but improvised weapons and explosives. While you all boasted your Agent Orange and Napalm, they were busy setting traps and improvised explosives. They literally kicked your ass with next to nothing and yet you continue to boast your so called advances. If that's your idea on survival than no fucking wonder the world has a negative view on your country. I'm Canadian and I can't help but look my nose down on you just for that. The goal shouldn't be relying on all that shit, but to be able to survive by any means necessary and you don't have the balls to do that. I hate to be the one to say it, but your army. Well they suck. Also just to point it out here. AMERICA IS NOT THE CENTRE OF THIS FUCKING PLANET!! So stop acting like that way is the only way. It's not. There are thousands. Millions of ways that are a hell of a lot better than simply the American Way.

Why are you obsessed with improving the war effort? The goal isn't to keep this war going, it's to stop it. Yet you're literally acting like you gain a lot if this war keeps going. Considering you consider it top priority over getting people killed. Seeing as how you mentioned it in tandem with it, rather than simply mentioning civilians getting killed. Not to mention that for someone who claims our posts means shit, you literally double talked there. Either our posts don't do anything or we're really fucking it up for the good guys. It can't be both and you say I'm a moron. You sire, have done nothing. Less than nothing, but boast your wealth in a half-assed attempt to prove you are better than the people on this thread.

Let me give you some advice. No one cares if you're right or wrong, but when you're being an asshole about it, no one is ever gonna give you the satisfaction. So either stop being an asshole or shut up.

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-04-19 03:31:05

Let’s call it quits on the above argument as it is not helpful.

This stickied thread is intended to allow forum users to make suggestions for contributing to the Ukraine war effort, which other users may adopt.

As it is a collection of ideas from people of different backgrounds, it is inevitable that some suggestions are questionable to others. Avoid long-winded forum fights as they’re a farce. If you wish to challenge some, do so in a respectful manner and drop out of arguments if you feel it is falling on deaf-ears.

Ultimately you are making the case to other people reading the thread, and the common-ground between you is to provide constructive support to Ukraine.

BBS Signature

At 4/19/22 03:07 AM, CIEIRMusic wrote: @Richard Hold the fucking phone.

I advocated for homemade weapons by molotovs. Ptobably because they are effective and easily deployed.

Oh no. Spies in poland!? Russian Spies in Poland dont care about medical supplies, it would be absolutely a huge waste of resources to monitor medical shipments with Spies.

You've again demonstrated that you dont know how wars are fought.

Our military is so bad that your country absolutely depends on us for defense via joint operations in NORAD. Canada doesn't have a mbt to match ours. In a war, Canada has always relied on the US to provide the heavy equipment and training necessary so its military can act as an auxiliary so we can cooperate and achieve objectives quicker. Thanks for the manpower.

No one cares about your boy scout camping skills. They don't apply in combat. The Ukrainian army is specifically requesting CAT rated tourniquets while rejecting rudimentary medical devices you have described. Probably because they don't want their soldiers to die.

The whole point in improving war effort is to improve you ability to wage war so you can end the war quicker, in a more cost feasible manner, and with as little casualties as possible.

You'd understand that if you would bother to read a book. Instead you're continuing to post misinformation and bad advice that again, will get people killed.

500 USD isn't wealthy by any means unless you're a dirt poor inhabitant of Eastern Africa. If thats you're definition of wealth, I would suggest a career change so you're making more than McDonald's money my dude. Im not better than anyone else in this thread, but I have made an effort to actually save lives unlike you and everyone else here reposting news articles and misinformation.

Your posts do indeed mean nothing, but id feel really bad if you one day leave your moms basement, went hiking, slipped and broke your leg with a compound fracture, then bled to death because you tried a stick and a bandanna like in the movies, instead of a dedicated product put through extensive testing and quality assurance trials with real demonstrated effectiveness in combat. Without a windlass, improvised tourniquets have a 99% failure rate. With a windlass, improvised tourniquets have a ~68% success rate, assuming you know how to properly improvise one and apply it correctly (which you dont).

I'll take the high quality combat proven CAT rated tourniquets. Sure, they're expensive, but each one, assuming it is used (highly likely as they are in dire need) will save a life.

You're putting out a master class on the dunning-kruger effect in practice here my dude.

You have repeatedly demonstrated you have no clue what you're talking about. From terrible ideas about undeliverable munitions, to fantasy pretend Spies watching for my shipment, to grabbing a stick and a shirt to save someone's life.

No one cares about Vietnam. The conflict is entirely irrelevant in the face of this one. Different region, geography, populace, culture, strategy, production values, and tactics.

You may as well have brought up the Napoleonic wars.

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-04-19 03:40:27

At 4/19/22 03:07 AM, CIEIRMusic wrote: What I learned from that example regarding makeshift tourniquets, isn't from a movie or game or that US Army crap you keep boasting. It's basic survival skills. True Survival is learning how to last with next to nothing. And FYI the teeth is to hold the strap in place while using your free hand to try it. Lastly good luck with that one hand bullshit anyway, considering that these are made to assume that you didn't get both hands blown off. The fact that you're making people rely on this crap when every single human being should learn how to use next to nothing for the sake of preparing for an event where they don't have access to the shit you boast. Yes you paid for the CAT, you shipped it to Poland, but you never stopped to think of the following factors. For one, the fact there may still be spies in Poland even after the ones got kicked out. They could give the Russian troops in Ukraine a heads up Via a simple radio call, that medical supplies are on route via Poland. Nor do you stop to think that barring that Russia could, through their troops easily intercept any weapons, items and medical supplies that come in, regardless of where they are shipped in or how much money you paid for it. Typical American Stereotypes, they think they spend a dollar and that's that.

To chip in on this tourniquet subject: they are helpful and better suited to stemming catastrophic blood flow than tying a belt around a limb. If that is how Richard has contributed to the Ukraine war effort, I wouldn’t fault him for that.

BBS Signature

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-04-22 08:59:27

I can say how you can help us... Make memes and awesome content. Nothing boost moral more than a good laugh. When you siting in trenches and see new memes about "Chornobaivka - episode 15" or "farmer stealing russian tanks" it help a lot more than you think...

...one more idiot with graphic tablet...

BBS Signature

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-04-22 14:13:19

At 4/22/22 08:59 AM, dapao13 wrote: I can say how you can help us... Make memes and awesome content. Nothing boost moral more than a good laugh. When you siting in trenches and see new memes about "Chornobaivka - episode 15" or "farmer stealing russian tanks" it help a lot more than you think...

It worked for Bob Hope.

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-05-03 12:07:42

At 5/3/22 10:36 AM, Richard wrote: Anyways, this is a great way to help Ukraine. Made some phone calls and received about another 1000 dollars worth of supplies. I've never seen so much aspirin in my life. You guys can do it too, just call businesses asking for aid until you hit a jackpot, the worst they can say is no. We are shipping this to our contact in poland who will transport it to our guys in the territorial defense forces.

Honestly - there is not much goes to territorial defence in the end... lots of aid can go "missing" in process... and we don't need much... Territorial defence forces are close to homes (some of us can easily go home and back), we live from our own supplies, and can buy almost everything in cities. It is better to help military on the frontline... directly, without middleman.

BBS Signature

At 5/3/22 12:07 PM, dapao13 wrote:
At 5/3/22 10:36 AM, Richard wrote: Anyways, this is a great way to help Ukraine. Made some phone calls and received about another 1000 dollars worth of supplies. I've never seen so much aspirin in my life. You guys can do it too, just call businesses asking for aid until you hit a jackpot, the worst they can say is no. We are shipping this to our contact in poland who will transport it to our guys in the territorial defense forces.
Honestly - there is not much goes to territorial defence in the end... lots of aid can go "missing" in process... and we don't need much... Territorial defence forces are close to homes (some of us can easily go home and back), we live from our own supplies, and can buy almost everything in cities. It is better to help military on the frontline... directly, without middleman.

I respect your opinion, but even if it goes directly to the military, youre going to see some items go missing due to border guard inspections according to my friend in Kryvyi Rih. There will always be a middle man. My pal wouldn't be asking for laser range finders, bandages, socks, and power banks amongst medical supplies unless they absolutely need them. We've offered direct monetary donations and this is what he has insisted he needs instead, so I'm going to trust his opinion on the matter. Theres also reports of a severe shortage of molle pouches, plate carriers, and plates themselves.

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-06-21 08:47:48

At 2/28/22 05:32 PM, HerbieG wrote: Anonymous are spreading the word of this possible action:

"Go to Google Maps. Go to Russia. Find a restaurant or business and write a review. When you write the review explain what is happening in Ukraine."

"Leave 5 star reviews (unless its Russian State owned, then feel free to leave 1 star ratings). The point is to push information to the Russian civilian population being lied to by Putin."

A sample text has been also posted:

Было хорошо! Однако, Путин испортил нам настроение, вторгшись в Украину. Восстаньте против своего диктатора, прекратите убивать невинных людей! Ваше правительство лжет вам. Восстаньте!

It means:

"The food was great! Unfortunately, Putin spoiled our appetites by invading Ukraine. Stand up to your dictator, stop killing innocent people! Your government is lying to you. Get up!"

and we should have rebelled against Putin, he is the best ruler and what you say is that the Russians are bombing Ukraine, what you don't say is how Ukraine bombed Donetsk and Luhansk regions, in which, among other things, people with a Russian passport died, that's what would have happened if American citizens had died in some part of the world, yes, everything is very simple America first she would turn the country into a stone Age with missiles and then send troops to solve problems and she has the right to do so, and besides, there are Nazis in Ukraine, for example, the Azov battalion, as the most famous commander of which is the boatswain, who is being persecuted in 28 proven murders on national grounds and one proven terrorist attack, and other national battalions are 'Aidar' 'Tornado' 'Right Sector' "Sich" "Donbass" and also Ukraine were supported by those people who are connected or are in the ISIS organization banned in the territory of the Russian Federation

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-06-21 14:27:11

At 2/28/22 05:32 PM, HerbieG wrote: Anonymous are spreading the word of this possible action:

"Go to Google Maps. Go to Russia. Find a restaurant or business and write a review. When you write the review explain what is happening in Ukraine."

"Leave 5 star reviews (unless its Russian State owned, then feel free to leave 1 star ratings). The point is to push information to the Russian civilian population being lied to by Putin."

Было хорошо! Однако, Путин испортил нам настроение, вторгшись в Украину. Восстаньте против своего диктатора, прекратите убивать невинных людей! Ваше правительство лжет вам. Восстаньте!

It means:

"The food was great! Unfortunately, Putin spoiled our appetites by invading Ukraine. Stand up to your dictator, stop killing innocent people! Your government is lying to you. Get up!"

and the fact that Zelensky killed his own citizens does not bother you and yes, no one will rebel against our leader because he is the best

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-06-22 12:58:56

At 6/21/22 08:47 AM, Russian-man wrote:

It means:

and we should have rebelled against Putin, he is the best ruler and what you say is that the Russians are bombing Ukraine, what you don't say is how Ukraine bombed Donetsk and Luhansk regions, in which, among other things, people with a Russian passport died, that's what would have happened if American citizens had died in some part of the world, yes, everything is very simple America first she would turn the country into a stone Age with missiles and then send troops to solve problems and she has the right to do so, and besides, there are Nazis in Ukraine, for example, the Azov battalion, as the most famous commander of which is the boatswain, who is being persecuted in 28 proven murders on national grounds and one proven terrorist attack, and other national battalions are 'Aidar' 'Tornado' 'Right Sector' "Sich" "Donbass" and also Ukraine were supported by those people who are connected or are in the ISIS organization banned in the territory of the Russian Federation

100% false. Each fucking sentence you just said is a fucking bullshit. I recommend you to watch something except Russia today... But... Considering you know about NG - you just a little troll who only know how to press a spacebar or you are a paid bot. In any case - we are waiting for your trip to Ukraine.

BBS Signature

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-06-30 14:35:15

At 6/22/22 12:58 PM, dapao13 wrote:

It means:

100% false. Each fucking sentence you just said is a fucking bullshit. I recommend you to watch something except Russia today... But... Considering you know about NG - you just a little troll who only know how to press a spacebar or you are a paid bot. In any case - we are waiting for your trip to Ukraine.

oh, how well we fucked in Kiev

Response to How to help Ukraine thread 2022-07-01 05:55:10

At 6/30/22 02:35 PM, Russian-man wrote:
At 6/22/22 12:58 PM, dapao13 wrote:

It means:

oh, how well we fucked in Kiev

Just a troll. Case closed.

BBS Signature