00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Imp-with-a-Pencil just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis

2,820 Views | 81 Replies

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-15 18:43:36

At 11/11/22 06:18 PM, DamnedByFate wrote: You have a weird definition of radicals if you think Bernie is one.

Who said anything about Bernie?

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-15 19:33:17

i came here to see how bad the takes could get and honestly amazed by the sheer lack of awareness you guys have.

special shoutout to the goon that thinks cortez and pelosi are anything alike because what?

*Looks at thread....

Anyways, Trump has officially thrown his hat into the ring today, because he couldn't wait any longer....

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-15 21:58:23

At 11/15/22 09:41 PM, EdyKel wrote: *Looks at thread....

Anyways, Trump has officially thrown his hat into the ring today, because he couldn't wait any longer....

Good. Then the next POTUS will be a democrat.

F*ck Putin the murderer, RIP Alexei Navalny

F*ck SCOTUS

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-16 01:37:37

Trump 2024

He'll be the first president since roosevelt to win three presidential elections

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-16 06:02:43

At 11/15/22 06:43 PM, Ranger2 wrote:
At 11/11/22 06:18 PM, DamnedByFate wrote: You have a weird definition of radicals if you think Bernie is one.
Who said anything about Bernie?

You:

Bernie and AOC do hold significant power
Democrats and Republicans are both infected with radicalism

Unless I'm making a connection you weren't intending.

At 11/16/22 01:37 AM, sharpnova wrote: Trump 2024

He'll be the first president since roosevelt to win three presidential elections

He has yet to win one.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-16 06:59:20

a DeSantis GOP nomination is essentially an automatic democrat victory considering that i just cannot picture trump sitting down and taking the hit. he's gonna run as an independent if he has to, split the vote, and it'll be the most boring presidential election since 2004.

signature

BBS Signature

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-16 08:03:30

At 11/16/22 06:59 AM, JizzyJazz wrote: a DeSantis GOP nomination is essentially an automatic democrat victory considering that i just cannot picture trump sitting down and taking the hit. he's gonna run as an independent if he has to, split the vote, and it'll be the most boring presidential election since 2004.

Not so sure he would run third party. Maybe his mindset will change, but he doesn’t appear to have the same amount of spirit in running compared to 2015. That was a pretty deflated announcement last night.

BBS Signature

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-16 10:39:30

Which characters do you think Trump likes in Marvel vs Capcom

Coolier than thou

Best Toon

BBS Signature

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-16 12:30:12

At 11/16/22 06:02 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:

He has yet to win one.

Oh. I see. You're not aware. Let me elucidate: He won in 2016 and again in 2020.

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-16 13:03:10

At 11/16/22 12:30 PM, sharpnova wrote:

He has yet to win one.
Oh. I see. You're not aware. Let me elucidate: He won in 2016 and again in 2020.

According to Wikipedia, arbiter of consensus if not of fact, here are the 2016 results:

iu_806458_2278460.png

iu_806457_2278460.png

And here are the 2020 results:

iu_806460_2278460.png

iu_806459_2278460.png

As you can see, Trump lost both times. It's just that winning the election and actually becoming president is uncorrelated in the self-proclaimed great land of freedom, see also George Wanker Bush.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-16 13:19:31

trump you better explain

iu_806495_10410528.jpg

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-16 14:17:04

trump 2024 lets go booooooooysss

TDS sufferers get rekt

lel

BBS Signature

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-16 14:31:37

At 11/16/22 01:03 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:

He has yet to win one.
According to Wikipedia, arbiter of consensus if not of fact, here are the 2016 results:

As you can see, Trump lost both times. It's just that winning the election and actually becoming president is uncorrelated in the self-proclaimed great land of freedom, see also George Wanker Bush.

Actually. You're misunderstanding how elections work. Even Wikipedia agrees that Trump won the presidential election in 2020.

What about what Wikipedia said made it impossible for you to understand that? Let's focus on that a bit (your inability to understand things)

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-16 14:45:16

Would be funny if they got into a hair-pulling spat

Ron would win of course

hello

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-16 17:48:53

At 11/16/22 02:31 PM, sharpnova wrote:
At 11/16/22 01:03 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:

He has yet to win one.

Actually. You're misunderstanding how elections work. Even Wikipedia agrees that Trump won the presidential election in 2020.

What about what Wikipedia said made it impossible for you to understand that? Let's focus on that a bit (your inability to understand things)

This is literally the second fucking sentence:

The Democratic ticket of former vice presidentJoe Biden and the junior U.S. senator from California Kamala Harris defeated the incumbent RepublicanpresidentDonald Trump and incumbent vice president Mike Pence.[9]

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

At 11/11/22 12:57 PM, SleeveMcdichael83 wrote: Donald Trump is not far-right, his politics are 90's New York Democrat because he was a Democrat back then who used to hang out with the Clintons.

While true as that was in the 90’s, one’s political beliefs can change at any given time.

At 11/16/22 01:03 PM, DamnedByFate wrote: As you can see, Trump lost both times. It's just that winning the election and actually becoming president is uncorrelated in the self-proclaimed great land of freedom, see also George Wanker Bush.

While I dislike Trump and have a large disdain for him, keep in mind that popular vote can only do so much thanks to the electoral college.

If he manages to get away with sneaking top secret documents to Mar-A-Lago by some dumb miracle I wouldn’t rule out his prediction of the politicians wanting him back either.

At 11/16/22 08:28 PM, DioShiba wrote:
At 11/11/22 12:57 PM, SleeveMcdichael83 wrote: Donald Trump is not far-right, his politics are 90's New York Democrat because he was a Democrat back then who used to hang out with the Clintons.
While true as that was in the 90’s, one’s political beliefs can change at any given time.

From what I understand, he was registered Republican in the 90's. Then it gets a little confusing afterwards.... He kept switching from one party to another. At one point, I think he was part of the Reform Party..

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-16 20:43:04

At 11/16/22 08:37 PM, EdyKel wrote:
From what I understand, he was registered Republican in the 90's. Then it gets a little confusing afterwards.... He kept switching from one party to another. At one point, I think he was part of the Reform Party..

I stand corrected then

iu_806877_3993712.png

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-17 14:19:31

Do you know what the policy positions of the Democrat party were in the 90's? Trumps politics are actually slightly to the left of them due to him being the first President to support marriage equality but tough on crime and strong borders used to be what the Dems stood for and what Trump ran on. Trumps politics didnt change much, the Democrat party's did which is why he ran as a Republican.

At 11/16/22 01:03 PM, DamnedByFate wrote: As you can see, Trump lost both times. It's just that winning the election and actually becoming president is uncorrelated in the self-proclaimed great land of freedom, see also George Wanker Bush.
While I dislike Trump and have a large disdain for him, keep in mind that popular vote can only do so much thanks to the electoral college.

Do you know what the point of the electoral college is? It is so the smaller/less populous states have a say in how the country is run. The union isnt just New York and California. Without it the most populous states could just vote to take all the resources for example water from the less populous states. The founding fathers were very smart people.

If he manages to get away with sneaking top secret documents to Mar-A-Lago by some dumb miracle I wouldn’t rule out his prediction of the politicians wanting him back either.

Trump as President had declassification powers. He didnt break any law taking the documents and full cooperated with the nation archives when they requested he return them. Top secret means zero as he had already declassified them. The Dems and their puppets in the media told a bunch of lies as always.

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-17 16:28:03

At 11/17/22 02:19 PM, SleeveMcdichael83 wrote: Do you know what the point of the electoral college is?

Yes. It was created specifically to give the southern states an unfair advantage, which, to heap on the irony, they wouldn't even have needed had they not been so adamant about differentiating between "people" and "n****rs".

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-17 17:18:04

At 11/17/22 02:19 PM, SleeveMcdichael83 wrote: Trumps politics didnt change much, the Democrat party's did which is why he ran as a Republican.

"Well, look, I'm - I'm very pro-choice," Trump said. "I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject, but you still - I just believe in choice.”

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun," he wrote in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve.

In 2012 Mr Trump praised Democrat Barack Obama's call for more firearm regulation after the shooting at a Newtown, Connecticut, school that claimed 26 lives, including 20 children.

So I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal health care. I believe in whatever it takes to make people well and better.

KING: So you believe, then, it's an entitlement of birth?

TRUMP: I think it is. It's an entitlement to this country, and too bad the world can't be, you know, in this country. But the fact is, it's an entitlement to this country if we're going to have a great country.”

Trump noted that “by my calculations, 1 percent of Americans, who control 90 percent of the wealth in this country, would be affected by my plan. The other 99 percent of the people would get deep reductions in their federal income taxes.”

“And I've been around for a long time. And it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans.

Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...”

“Even so, men and women in the exact same fields still did not make equal pay…this gender disparity obviously isn’t fair.”

“I know Hillary and I think she'd make a great president or vice-president.," Trump wrote.

BBS Signature

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-17 17:59:48

Truly, a classic battle between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

Krash17's mental health secrets:

Drink more water, sleep well, and if you want friends, be a friend.

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-17 19:15:39

At 11/17/22 05:18 PM, FinaLee wrote:
At 11/17/22 02:19 PM, SleeveMcdichael83 wrote: Trumps politics didnt change much, the Democrat party's did which is why he ran as a Republican.
effort-posting

Politicians gonna politick 🤷‍♀️

flip-flopping is either people changing their minds, or convenience, depending on if you hate them or not.

hello

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-17 23:53:42

At 11/17/22 04:28 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 11/17/22 02:19 PM, SleeveMcdichael83 wrote: Do you know what the point of the electoral college is?
Yes. It was created specifically to give the southern states an unfair advantage, which, to heap on the irony, they wouldn't even have needed had they not been so adamant about differentiating between "people" and "n****rs".

Who told you that? Ibram X. Kendi? Slavery was not just in the South. Never heard such absolute nonsense in my life.

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-19 00:21:53

At 11/11/22 02:18 AM, SleeveMcdichael83 wrote:
At 11/10/22 07:42 PM, TylerFromTexas wrote: This is one of those scenarios where, if both of these guys were trapped in a burning building and I only had time to save one, I may just crack open a beer and watch it burn down.

If I HAD to choose though, slight edge to DeSantis I guess...
I guess this a big difference between the left and right. If AOC, Biden, Pelosi etc were in a burning building and I could save then I would. They are terrible people but don't deserve to die for it. The left want their opppnents to die as they dont care about any human life only being in power.

Didn't you guys build a gallows on the lawn of Congress and try to kill a bunch of elected officials? And try to kill pelosi in her own home last week? And plan to kidnap and execute Governor Whitmer?

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-21 01:58:25

At 11/19/22 12:21 AM, LorenTay wrote:
At 11/11/22 02:18 AM, SleeveMcdichael83 wrote:
At 11/10/22 07:42 PM, TylerFromTexas wrote: This is one of those scenarios where, if both of these guys were trapped in a burning building and I only had time to save one, I may just crack open a beer and watch it burn down.

If I HAD to choose though, slight edge to DeSantis I guess...
I guess this a big difference between the left and right. If AOC, Biden, Pelosi etc were in a burning building and I could save then I would. They are terrible people but don't deserve to die for it. The left want their opppnents to die as they dont care about any human life only being in power.
Didn't you guys build a gallows on the lawn of Congress and try to kill a bunch of elected officials? And try to kill pelosi in her own home last week? And plan to kidnap and execute Governor Whitmer?

The January 6th rioters didn't try to kill any elected officials, the only person killed was a rioter. The man who attacked Paul Pelosi was a far-left Green Party member. The plan to kidnap Whitmer was an FBI trap and a complete farce.

Stop watching MSNBC.

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-21 02:16:21

At 11/21/22 01:58 AM, SleeveMcdichael83 wrote: The January 6th rioters didn't try to kill any elected officials, the only person killed was a rioter. The man who attacked Paul Pelosi was a far-left Green Party member. The plan to kidnap Whitmer was an FBI trap and a complete farce.

Stop watching MSNBC.

I guess your existence is proof that interdimensional travel is possible because literally none of what you wrote is true in this universe.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-21 02:21:08

At 11/21/22 02:16 AM, Gimmick wrote:
At 11/21/22 01:58 AM, SleeveMcdichael83 wrote: The January 6th rioters didn't try to kill any elected officials, the only person killed was a rioter. The man who attacked Paul Pelosi was a far-left Green Party member. The plan to kidnap Whitmer was an FBI trap and a complete farce.

Stop watching MSNBC.
I guess your existence is proof that interdimensional travel is possible because literally none of what you wrote is true in this universe.

Its true if you have sources other than the Liberal media. This information is very easy to find.