00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

biggergayballs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis

2,817 Views | 81 Replies

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-21 02:21:49

At 11/21/22 02:21 AM, SleeveMcdichael83 wrote: Its true if you have sources other than the Liberal media. This information is very easy to find.

Translation: "its true if you make shit up"

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-21 02:33:58

At 11/21/22 02:21 AM, Gimmick wrote:
At 11/21/22 02:21 AM, SleeveMcdichael83 wrote: Its true if you have sources other than the Liberal media. This information is very easy to find.

So which politicians were attacked on Jan 6th? Has anybody been charged with conspiracy to attack or kill any politicians on Jan 6th?

Is Ashli Babbit still still alive?

So David DePape was never a member of the Green Party?

There is not video evidence of interviews where people who knew DePape confirm he was left wing?

3 men were convicted of the plot to kidnap Whittmer but as many as 12 FBI informants were involved. Which part of this is untrue?

The only person here making shit up is you.

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-21 11:17:58

At 11/21/22 02:33 AM, SleeveMcdichael83 wrote:
So which politicians were attacked on Jan 6th? Has anybody been charged with conspiracy to attack or kill any politicians on Jan 6th?
There is not video evidence of interviews where people who knew DePape confirm he was left wing?
3 men were convicted of the plot to kidnap Whittmer but as many as 12 FBI informants were involved. Which part of this is untrue?

How are those pigeons in your country?

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-21 11:26:14

At 11/21/22 11:17 AM, EdyKel wrote:

Still not here, you should stop asking as your pigeon fetish is getting weird.

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-21 11:43:28

At 11/21/22 11:26 AM, SleeveMcdichael83 wrote:

I think it's funny how you keep cooing back about how they are not there.

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-11-21 11:44:38

At 11/21/22 11:43 AM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/21/22 11:26 AM, SleeveMcdichael83 wrote:

I think it's funny how you keep cooing back about how they are not there.

I see what you did there shhhhhh

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-12-05 15:04:08

Well, Trump is off to a terrible start, first hosting white nationalists and antisemitics that praise Hitler, then calling for the termination of parts of the Constitution over his 2000 election loss. At this point, he may punch himself out of the running before it really begins.

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-12-13 11:47:57

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-12-14 15:16:35

This is my pure, unfiltered, honest opinion:

Trump is a tard and DeSantis has my vote.

Well, until DeSantis goes into more detail about his plans what policies he wants to put in place, obviously.

professional meat beater

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-12-14 16:23:59

At 12/14/22 03:16 PM, Meatlord1 wrote: This is my pure, unfiltered, honest opinion:
Trump is a tard and DeSantis has my vote.
Well, until DeSantis goes into more detail about his plans what policies he wants to put in place, obviously.

So far, Desantis platform is Trump's platform, albeit less chaotic, meaning a whole lot of identity politics, stupid populism, fighting against imaginary communism, and making people believe he is the 2nd coming of Jesus to save them.

His latest bonkers move:

DeSantis seeks grand jury investigation of COVID-19 vaccines

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-12-14 20:01:43

At 12/14/22 04:23 PM, EdyKel wrote: So far, Desantis platform is Trump's platform, albeit less chaotic, meaning a whole lot of identity politics, stupid populism, fighting against imaginary communism, and making people believe he is the 2nd coming of Jesus to save them.

That's the thing that worries me about Desantis. He's the same proto-fascism, but he's not crazy enough to let the mask slip enough for people to see it for what it is. Trump is full mask-off at this point, there's no way he's ever gonna win a general election, even against Biden. Desantis could because it'll be harder for moderate liberals and reasonable conservatives to see what he really is.

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-12-15 12:56:37

donald trump had a major announcement this morning - he released trump themed NFTs

desantis doesn't have a prayer in 2024

iu_837617_2947313.png

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-12-15 14:23:16

At 12/15/22 12:56 PM, Gario wrote: donald trump had a major announcement this morning - he released trump themed NFTs

One look and I felt dread for peoples wallets.

Pick any reason you can think of, and these will become financial anchors before long.

hello

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-12-15 16:12:05

anyone who knows me will understand that saying i dislike trump is an understatement

but i will and always have conceded that the man is genuinely one of the funniest people on the internet, and it's not even close

if trump did stand-up instead of politics i might actually compliment him as one of the funniest men alive, i am not even joking

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-12-15 19:55:45

At 12/15/22 04:12 PM, Gario wrote: anyone who knows me will understand that saying i dislike trump is an understatement

but i will and always have conceded that the man is genuinely one of the funniest people on the internet, and it's not even close

if trump did stand-up instead of politics i might actually compliment him as one of the funniest men alive, i am not even joking

I don't think most of it is intentional.

Trump’s Badly Photoshopped NFTs Appear to Use Photos From Small Clothing Brands

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-12-16 02:43:31

At 12/15/22 12:56 PM, Gario wrote: donald trump had a major announcement this morning - he released trump themed NFTs

So, he can out do SNL it seems.

Common sense isn't so common anymore

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Fanfiction Page

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2022-12-16 09:45:39

God, this is so cringy. Jesus.

This reeks of desperation. I don't believe I'm saying this, but I'm starting to feel sorry for tRump.

F*ck Putin the murderer, RIP Alexei Navalny

F*ck SCOTUS

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2023-02-16 23:53:30

Well, this is not exactly Trump vs DeSantis, but it is about a GOP candidate who recently put her hat into the 2024 fight ring for the White House. And yeeesh, it already ugly - and entertaining.

Nikki Haley, who is mostly known for her racial background, being a hard right-wing woman politician, and working in the Trump White House, has come out swinging widely. Most of her hits seemed to have been of the friendly fire nature, while others are purely self inflected. She's going after Trump (old politicians), and after DeSantis (before he has announced his candidacy), while also alienating older voters that are the bread and butter of the Republican voting base by attacking their Social Security and Medicare programs - with Trump trying to counter punch her on those popular government programs.

Meanwhile, Conservative firebrand, who made her career attacking Immigrants coming to the US, is entering the fray with a bunch of under the belt punches to Haley: Ann Coulter tells Nikki Haley to ‘go back to your own country’ in racist rant against new GOP presidential candidate

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2023-02-17 13:25:10

As much as I like DeSantis (he is America's Governor like Rudy is America's Mayor) I would advise him not to get on the Tracks. Otherwise he will get ran over by the Trump Train.

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2023-02-17 14:00:35

For Europeans, the political season in America starts around now with primaries. Parties pick their picks or something.

That’s like 21 months of coverage.

hello

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2023-02-17 17:46:13

At 2/17/23 02:00 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: For Europeans, the political season in America starts around now with primaries. Parties pick their picks or something.

That’s like 21 months of coverage.

Canada's 2015 election was its longest in nearly 150 years. It took a total of 11 weeks from the first campaigns being announced until voting day.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to SHOWDOWN! Trump vs DeSantis 2023-03-06 12:35:02