00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mich just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Urban Dead Club

115,553 Views | 2,699 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-07-20 17:01:15

My friend just told me someone Heavily barricaded the factory entrance. Great job, someone.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-07-21 00:56:37

hey guys, been a while since i got on played urban dead but whatever, i'm hereto lend a hand in any way

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-07-21 23:35:54

I like to set radio's to 27.76 :-3

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-07-22 18:37:19

The police station I was in had a damaged generator. I broke it and replaced it, but didn't have any fuel. While going out for fuel, I ran out of AP. Was it wrong to replace the generator without fuel because the old one was broken? I'm going to get them fuel when I can..

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-07-23 07:35:02

# Dudly said "Hope you do relocate you fucking pussy, just proves how much of a pussy you are" (2 days ago)
# Dudly killed Techhead7890. (2 days ago)
# Dudly said "Thanks for the heal Jim Weir you fucking idiot" (2 days ago)
# Dudly destroyed the generator. (2 days ago)
# Dudly said "Now report me idiots i want my bounty up to 40, oh and ilean you sexy minx you" (2 days ago)
# Dudly shot you with a pistol for 5 damage. (2 days ago)
# Dudly said "BBM has been marked for death, i will return for him." (2 days ago)

D:

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-07-23 21:37:22

Where were you?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-07-24 09:50:14

The NT due north of Broadbedn.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-07-24 22:07:14

Has anyone heard of the lokettside valkyries? If you're a zombie that's the only place that offers human protection so I suggest you check it out. They don't take nicely to rotters though, unless you tell them you mean no harm. Which is impossible even with death rattle. I tried and came out as "Rh mrhn rh hrrm".

click the pie or die!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-07-27 00:08:25

Learn KiZombie. Someone should know it, somewhere.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-07-30 23:29:31

Hey guys - I haven't been around forever but I figured I'd jump back in. It looks like there are a few new additions...

For those who don't already know me, you may see me running around as Freddy Burns

I just popped over to an NT bldg to grab supplies, there seem to be a few peeps hangin' around our revive point. I'll be back at HQ sometimetomorrow night.

According to the Wiki, LUE may be eating its way through Rolt soon on its way to Treweeke Mall - from their numbers it looks like you might want to plan on making a temporary tactical retreat or getting your ass kicked as they pass through.

We've done it before - there's no shame in getting the fuck outta dodge for a few days ;)

See you all around Rolt...

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-07-30 23:31:52

I wasn't planning on telling you guys but I joined the DHPD and stuff, and we're worried about LUE coming to Craiger, which is going to happen sometime.

Our plan is to leave, let them come, and then when they leave we'll just build it back to the way it was.

"The tree that bends before the hurricane stands after the storm."

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-07-31 14:02:46

At 7/30/07 11:31 PM, Samurai wrote: Our plan is to leave, let them come, and then when they leave we'll just build it back to the way it was.

Damn skippy - NG did something similar last year (I think) when one of the othe zed gangs rolled through through.

If possible, over the next few days I'll see if I can scout the area a bit to try to give an early warning.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-07-31 14:21:12

Should i get back in?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-01 02:54:36

sure, if there is a zombie gang coming in we'll need some help, probably a lot oh and because i forgot to send a link to my profile here: http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=6269 45

and i'll go out and help search for a giant zombie horde

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-01 13:13:36

IF YOU WISH TO SURVIVE A ORGANIZED HORDE GOING THROUGH YOUR SUBURB OR IN A SIEGE IN A MALL FOR MORE THAN A DAY OR TWO YOU WILL NEED THESE ITEMS TO SURVIVE!! (IF YOU DONT KNOW WHERE GET THEM CONSULT THE WIKI):
----------------------------------------
--------
GUNS LOTS OF THEM TO FIGHT HORDES BUT NOT TO MANY GUNS SO YOU CAN HAVE THESE FOLLOWING ITEMS IN YOUR INVENTORY!!!!
1 GPS
1 MOBILE PHONE
1 RADIO
1 CROWBAR
1 BINOCULARS
1 FIRE AXE
1 KNIFE
2 FLAK JACKETS ( PUT THEM IN INVENTORY THEY ARE GOOD AGAINST PK'ERS OR WHEN YOUR A ZOMBIE AGAINST SURVIVORS GUNS)

ALSO WHILE A HORDE GOES THROUGH YOUR SUBURB HAVE A SAFEHOUSE OR RESOURCE BUILDING (NECRO TECH BUILDING, HOSPITAL, POLICE DEPARTMENT ECT.) WITH BARRICADES AT FULL EXTREMELY HEAVILY GUARDED HAVE A GENERATOR AMD RADIO TRANSMITTER (ONLY FUEL YOUR GENERATOR IF NESSECARY IN A CALL FOR HELP VIA RADIO TRANSMITTER BECAUSE YOULL GIVE YOURSELF AWAY)
--------
HAVING ALL THESE FOLLOWING SKILLS WILL HELP:
--------
Military Skills: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Mili tary_skills
----------------------
FIREARMS: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Rang ed_Weapons
Basic Firearms Training,- Player gets +25% to hit with all ranged weapon attacks. The Private and Cop start with this skill.
Pistol Training, - An extra +25% to hit with a pistol.
Advanced Pistol Training, - An extra +10% to hit with a pistol.
Shotgun Training, -An extra +25% to hit with a shotgun.
Advanced Shotgun Training, - An extra +10% to hit with a shotgun.
----------------------
MELEE: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Mele e_Weapons
Hand To Hand Combat, - Player gets +15% to hit with melee weapon attacks or fists.
Knife Combat,- An extra +15% to hit with a Knife.
Axe Proficiency,-- An extra +15% to hit with an axe. The Firefighter begins with this skill.
Free Running- llows a player to move from inside a building directly into an adjacent building without having to touch the street (and thus saving an AP)
----------------------
Scientific Skills: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Scie nce_skills
First Aid - Player is able to heal an extra 5 HP when using a First Aid Kit. Starting skill for the Medic class.
----------------------
Zombie Hunter Skills: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Zomb ie_Hunter_skills
Headshot-If you kill a zombie, it now takes 5 more AP for it to stand up than if it was killed by a non-Zombie Hunter survivor. It does not lose any XP
----------------------
Civilian Skills: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Civi lian_skills
Shopping,- Player may choose which stores to loot, when searching a mall. The Consumer class starts with this skill.
Bargain Hunting,- Player has +25% chance to find something when searching a mall.(VERY IMPORTANT IN MALL SIEGES)
Body Building,- Player has a maximum of 60 Hit Points instead of 50. (Zombies can benefit from this skill.)
Tagging,- Player's spraycans last longer. XP bonuses are awarded for tagging certain buildings
Construction, - Player is able to barricade buildings.
Radio Operation -Player is able to broadcast within the restricted 26.00-28.00 MHz range.
--------

but anyways I think ALL NG MEMBERS OR WHO POST IN THE NG FOURM should meet up in the HQ ( Broadbent Plaza Railway Station) im done bullshiting im geting a generator and a radio transmitter while I post FOR THE HQ!!. we need to get our asses together and think about the future we cant keep winging it anymore and every one get a Mobile Phone and add these to the contact list so but first were gonna need to get Mares Towers up and going for the Mobile Phone Mast to work in Rolt Heigths.
--------
ADD THESE ACTIVE LEVEL 41 [Newgrounds] members. AND ALSO ADD THE PEOPLE WHO POSTS REGULARLY ON THE BBS
--------
ADD BBM
ADD GURTHIE
barbeq
ADD Freddy Burns
ComDawg3
ever vigilant
AND MY CHARACHTER

fd

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-01 14:05:28

At 8/1/07 02:54 AM, demonmonkey1000 wrote: sure, if there is a zombie gang coming in we'll need some help, probably a lot oh and because i forgot to send a link to my profile here: http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=6269 45

and i'll go out and help search for a giant zombie horde

welcome to the team buddy!! We need fresh meat who are willing to become seasoned!

At 7/30/07 11:31 PM, Samurai wrote: I wasn't planning on telling you guys but I joined the DHPD and stuff, and we're worried about LUE coming to Craiger, which is going to happen sometime.

Our plan is to leave, let them come, and then when they leave we'll just build it back to the way it was.

"The tree that bends before the hurricane stands after the storm."

Yes its cool your with them man Im happy for you, but you do know that you can be a member of as many groups as you want thier isn't that says you can be only in one so your with the DHPD and [Newgrounds]. also right now I am in a mall siege in Yagotons BALE MALL its really epic. so if your not sure you prepared for a siege get the stuff in my previous post and pas the info to DHPD you should be able to put up a good fight and if you guys decide to flee the equipment I posted is great for reconessance.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-04 21:43:54

Well thanks for the support, but I don't plan on going back to rolt anytime soon. DH is so far from RH, I doubt I'll be running back and forth.

Anyways, I'll pass the info on to DHPD. Since we do a lot of Craiger Mall stuff, I'm sure they'll like it.

I joined a squad. We kind of just help where we can, so we might end up at Craiger in a seige or something. I'll look over the info you gave me, and make sure I'll be ready.

Thanks Dante. I'm glad we're cool with eachother now.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-04 22:43:00

At 8/4/07 09:43 PM, Samurai wrote: Well thanks for the support, but I don't plan on going back to rolt anytime soon. DH is so far from RH, I doubt I'll be running back and forth.

Anyways, I'll pass the info on to DHPD. Since we do a lot of Craiger Mall stuff, I'm sure they'll like it.

I joined a squad. We kind of just help where we can, so we might end up at Craiger in a seige or something. I'll look over the info you gave me, and make sure I'll be ready.

Thanks Dante. I'm glad we're cool with each other now.

affirmative me to if you like Ill come over Craiger Ive done a little bit of Mall Sieging Experince and Im just done with Bale Mall they got everything together but I'LL be gone for the week because my cousins from New York are coming for there yearl'y visit and i'll be at my lake place (remeber I live in minnesota ""THE LAND WITH TEN THOUSAND LAKES!!Dont ya Know **lol I love doing that its stereotypical but I do it really good and its hillarious when I go on my cruise vacations) but anyways I wont be able to log on to UD and I cant quite get it to work on my PSP so I dont want to miss a siege!! there so fun. but I will have my two main charachters there as soon as possible but backup and supplies.

also if you need tactical advice PM me or call me on my mobile message I was raised by a marine who taught alot about history and the milltary so I am pretty good at making plans and executing them by taking command, also its because I have been up late reading the UD Wiki devising tactical plans in my head for such occasions the only part im not sure about is the Variable of cooperation with survivors and the orginazation of the zombies horde

--->caiger mall is broken into two suburbs get those two suburbs mobile phone masts going you will have a great tactical advantage with many different ways to communicate: mobile phone, transmitter, via charachters, Graffiti and out of game these are one of the best things you should do then you will have two whole suburbs connected and all the pro-survivor groups in them PLEASE RELAY THIS INTELTHIS LITTLE BOLDED PART WILL KEEP YOUR ASSES ALIVE <---

also please your grammer lol its a pet peeve it's Caiger Mall not Craiger Mall lol.using proper names also helps prevent confusion in a hectect mall sirge because noobs are dying and bitching and saves redtape and orders and etc.

also I will get my charachters there ASAP ALSO THREAD POSTERS IN THIS CLUB POST MORE WE DONT WANT THIS CLUB GOING ONtO PAGE 7 OF THE CLUBS & CREW SECTION. plus I need people to talk to its tooo quiet.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-05 02:18:17

Hi I'm Tmadding my profile is <a>http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=9 58567<a>
I'm level two and im a zombie right now T_T im in the Pittman building in shore hills
id like to join this group mainly because im on newgrounds 24/7
I wana get revived and go to different places and get objects

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-05 16:13:50

Yep. I just found out there is no R in Caiger.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-05 16:57:41

I guess I'm lucky from the incoming attack due to my characters being in Shearbank and East Boundwood.

But guys, I've been wondering something. Does Guthrie gives us missions like killing a rogue Pker/Zker or something? Something like a guild quest from Kol.

TehreTard and Pr0nAddict are both combat ready now since they have about 5 shotguns and 5 pistols and with advanced shotgun and pistol training.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-05 23:51:37

No missions. We're just like rogue survivors/zombies, but we have newgrounds in our group.

Thats why I joined DHPD.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-06 16:54:10

At 8/5/07 11:51 PM, Samurai wrote: No missions. We're just like rogue survivors/zombies, but we have newgrounds in our group.

Thats why I joined DHPD.

okay Im back I have a cold and im stoned but I will get my ass to caiger

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-06 20:42:36

At 8/6/07 04:54 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote:
At 8/5/07 11:51 PM, Samurai wrote: No missions. We're just like rogue survivors/zombies, but we have newgrounds in our group.

Thats why I joined DHPD.
okay Im back I have a cold and im stoned but I will get my ass to caiger

I'm not there.. My squad's got other stuff to do, but you will find some DHPD in Caiger.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-07 12:03:27

There doesn't appear to be anything going on near HQ. it's a damn ghost town. I didn't notice any large groups (or any groups) of zombies between us and Ayliffe Street PD. Only looks like a few scattered zeds. Can anyone report on Santlerville? I couldn't quite get down that far but I'll try to make a run through there tomorrow to see what's up...

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-08 01:13:02

Come to Dunell Hills. It's swarming with zeds, and so is all surrounding suburbs! It's crazy here!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-09 16:42:46

At 7/31/07 02:21 PM, Frostbreath wrote: Should i get back in?

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesnoyesyes.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-10 22:30:51

How's Rolt Heights?

2600th reply

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-12 16:02:07

where are you Samurai it sounds like you need a party animal and there are zombies who need a good ass kicking tell me your location im comining over

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-13 11:25:04

We should just move the whole group over to Dunnell Hills. We could REALLY use any help anywhere.

We've got zerger problems in Peddleston Village. It's hard to hold swinnerton PD.

We have an area with a hospital, a NT building, and our HQ that's been under seige for a long time. That's Dury+Zeph+Broadbelt PD.

Come help us!

BBS Signature