00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mich just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Urban Dead Club

115,552 Views | 2,699 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-13 14:23:04

just give me the suburb your in and what building

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-13 21:37:01

At 8/10/07 10:30 PM, Samurai wrote: How's Rolt Heights?

Very nice. I'm reviving a few zombies now and then. Pretty quiet, actually.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-14 11:37:43

* Survivors skilled in construction are now able to use salvaged toolboxes to repair damaged generators and radio transmitters.
* Some of the more territorial zombies have taken to ruining buildings; ransacking a building to such a thorough extent that the damage is visible from the street. Ruined buildings can only be repaired by survivors with construction experience and a toolbox.
* In an attempt to reclaim the derelict forts, survivors have cleared the pathways inside the fort perimeters, and can now drag bodies from any part of a base to outside its gatehouse.

First: pretty good. Second: Insanely awesome. Third: I'm sure pretty good, but I don't use forts much/at all.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-15 22:28:53

At 8/13/07 02:23 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: just give me the suburb your in and what building

I'm dead right now but I'm patroling Peddleston Village, whatever the NT building is called.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-17 14:42:33

oh okay hey Samurai you should head to a mall you need to get a toolbox because theres allot of destroyed buildings needing repairs

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-17 15:15:01

At 8/14/07 11:37 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
First: pretty good. Second: Insanely awesome. Third: I'm sure pretty good, but I don't use forts much/at all.

However, if zeds ruin the malls and the auto repair shops in the area, there's no way you'll be able to find any toolboxes and fix the damages, thus you're screwed. Then I'd be wasting AP points just looking for one at another suburb whose mall is also destroyed. I'm in Yagoton and almost all the buildings are already fucked.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-17 16:54:27

I swear I'd join normaly, but the Individual 11 is the shit to me, and Pegton needs my help. Keep fighting the good fight guys!

My signature is better.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-17 17:55:19

thanks now everybody should go get toolboxes

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-17 23:00:43

BBM I heard you make sigs could you me a favor and make me one from this It wasnt in Gif and in NG SIG standard so I wanna ask if you could make it for me I also so I couldnt also for the refferals instead of a 0/9 I have 4/9 refferals

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-17 23:14:38

bad news everybody I visited Caiger and its surronding area and apparently it has fallen to the horde of the undead and the ransacked almost to the brink of being destroyed beyond repair and thier are atleast 300+ zombies in the area and all surronding buildings have been ransacked and the west side of malton has gon to a red alert apparently rolt hieghths will be having refugees and zombies heading east.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-17 23:57:37

yo i ve been playing urban dead for about 2 months now but i forgot my password :( so ill just make a new character.
name: cmeister1
firefighter

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-20 23:01:00

im currently in west Malton ransacking buildings ive destroyed 20 so far lol

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-22 16:25:33

bad news caiger and Bale Mall have been destroyed

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-24 12:42:14

Guys, come down to Dunnel Hills. We need some help fighting the zombies! needles and FAK's are needed as well as some firepower! Come over with everything you've got!

Maybe DHPD and Newgrounds should be allies; it would help us both!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-28 12:09:14

* As the dead suburbs are falling further into disrepair, it's no longer possible to free run through the smashed windows and blocked-off shortcuts of ruined buildings - attempting to free run into a ruin will instead drop a survivor onto the street outside. (Free running out of a ruin is unaffected.)

Biggest survivor nerf since ransack. I love it.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-28 14:19:05

You took a Headshot from Somefag the Zombie Hunter!

Oddly enough, he axed me to death. They should really do something about that.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-08-28 19:11:31

hey samurai are you running into super zeds? you know the ridiculously strong ones?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-09-01 16:23:43

alright Samurai im in Dunell Hills I put my two charachters in a safespot for a revive please acknowledge. im located inside Brimson Alley Railway Station in northen Dunell Hillsboth my charachters have toolboxes so I will fix up buildings

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-09-04 15:14:33

i have four characters there. 1 is a dedicated zed (just gotta save for the brainrot), one is a zombie who I'm trying to jump to the living (keeps getting killed by vigalantes =P), one is a necrotech employee (I have to take him into zed-controlled 'burbs to get DNA-extracting XP. It's all gog, though, because i know how to find revive points once I'm zombified), and a foot soldier with the free running skill.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-09-04 15:20:55

Off the cuff, does anybody know if Shacknews is still active?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-09-04 23:37:36

Oh! I forgot to post my profile!

I'm Steel The Stoic
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-09-06 21:47:02

qmzp & pzmq the zombie brothers have come to kill!
qmzp is in dulston constantly fighting the pathetic police forces
pzmq is never in one place but really likes killing valkyries, those hippies only fight back when they're near death! hahahahaha! We're both lvl 12 and true rotters, good luck trying to revive us! Give in to death, it's embrace is much more welcoming and so easy to achieve. Life is pointless, living in fear, cowering behind barricades. Our hordes are much safer than some patched-up junkyard!

click the pie or die!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-09-07 01:47:09

Can I get some help with the game? I'm new, and I'm called Apocalypse7.
-How do you upgrade?
-How do you go from village to village?
-How do you make barricades?
-Etc.

Can I get in this club, please? Right now the only weapon I have are my fists, but I'm sure I can get better.

i'm a scout btw.

sup

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-09-07 07:32:54

At 9/7/07 01:47 AM, Apocalypse wrote: Can I get some help with the game? I'm new, and I'm called Apocalypse7.
-How do you upgrade?
-Etc.

Can I get in this club, please? Right now the only weapon I have are my fists, but I'm sure I can get better.
i'm a scout btw.

You're a scout, so you have movement down easy. When you're in a building, just click on another building and you'll jump to inside there, safe from zombies (unless it's ruined, in which case, youl'l appear outside and have to find a new route.

To go to a different suburb, once you reach the end of one, just continue. There's no barriers, obstacles, or anything between each one, they only serve to let people know where others are really.

To get skills, you have to gain experience points. You get these from healing, DNA extracting, attacking zombies, and revivifing zombies. As a scout, either get a fire axe, and attack zombies, then retreat to a safehouse when your AP is low, or find a hospital, search for lots of medikits, and then people with them.

To get a weapon, go somewhere and hit search a lot. I'd recommend finding a firestation and searching until you get a fire axe. They're relatively accurate and powerful, the best melee weapon in the game.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-09-07 11:37:20

At 9/7/07 07:32 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 9/7/07 01:47 AM, Apocalypse wrote: Can I get some help with the game? I'm new, and I'm called Apocalypse7.
-How do you upgrade?
-Etc.

i'm a scout btw.
You're a scout, so you have movement down easy. When you're in a building, just click on another building and you'll jump to inside there, safe from zombies (unless it's ruined, in which case, youl'l appear outside and have to find a new route.

Okay. I knew that. But is there any way to make barricades yourself, or isn't a scout allowed to do that?

To go to a different suburb, once you reach the end of one, just continue. There's no barriers, obstacles, or anything between each one, they only serve to let people know where others are really.

Oh, okay. I'm in Brooke Hills right now. How do you get to Malton? Is their a map somewhere?

To get skills, you have to gain experience points. You get these from healing, DNA extracting, attacking zombies, and revivifing zombies. As a scout, either get a fire axe, and attack zombies, then retreat to a safehouse when your AP is low, or find a hospital, search for lots of medikits, and then people with them.

Ok.

To get a weapon, go somewhere and hit search a lot. I'd recommend finding a firestation and searching until you get a fire axe. They're relatively accurate and powerful, the best melee weapon in the game.

Yay, just found 2 fire axes, I'm asleep now, but tomorrow I'll look for a hospital, to find some medikits, and also a club, to find some beer bottles.

Btw, some news (I don't know if it's important or not, but it's just something I noticed): with my other character (a zombie) I'm in Brooksville right now. In the cemetry are 40 zombies on this moment. Wanna slay them? :)

thanks

sup

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-09-07 13:43:43

Dammit! My profile link didn't work! I'll try again. http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=

Anyway, I have death rattle. That's a lot of fun, especially when I can say to a human who I'm attacking....

Rm hungrah frh brarns, harman brarns. >=(

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-09-07 14:19:47

At 9/7/07 11:37 AM, Apocalypse wrote: Oh, okay. I'm in Brooke Hills right now. How do you get to Malton? Is their a map somewhere?

Never mind. I found the map. I'm in Pescoside right now, and I'm going to Hollomstown. It's pretty quiet in Pescoside, and I heard there are alot of zombie-noobs in Hollomstown. Anyone has an idea how long it will take to travel from Pesco to Holloms?

sup

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-09-07 14:49:16

At 9/7/07 02:19 PM, Apocalypse wrote:
At 9/7/07 11:37 AM, Apocalypse wrote: Oh, okay. I'm in Brooke Hills right now. How do you get to Malton? Is their a map somewhere?
Never mind. I found the map. I'm in Pescoside right now, and I'm going to Hollomstown. It's pretty quiet in Pescoside, and I heard there are alot of zombie-noobs in Hollomstown. Anyone has an idea how long it will take to travel from Pesco to Holloms?

well, it's 10 AP to get from one suburb to the next, so use that as a rough guide.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-09-07 14:56:47

At 9/7/07 02:49 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 9/7/07 02:19 PM, Apocalypse wrote:
well, it's 10 AP to get from one suburb to the next, so use that as a rough guide.

Oh, okay.

Btw, where's the HQ of you guys? You heard of Fort Creedy? Seems like a nice place to me, maybe we should start a fort like that to.

sup

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2007-09-07 18:43:29

MAYBE WE SHOULD MOVE NEWGROUNDS HQ TO FORT CREEDY