00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tallya just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Reviewers Club

111,887 Views | 2,124 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-08-31 16:53:36

At 8/31/05 10:32 AM, Auz wrote:
At 8/30/05 06:48 PM, MasterStalker wrote: well that killed my good mood. I was at 44 before I lost my internet access. When I get back to it I aint stopping until I'm at 25.
Lol, well there's an official topic at the Wi/Ht? now. Here's the link, the list I posted there is a lot better then the one I posted here. The link is also in my sig. I'll write: 'updated' behind it when it's updated again.

I like it, this is the best contribution to the club since... Bahumut linked all the reviewing artists... which I'm due to post in a minute. Now all we have to do is ask the original creator for help to automate it.

At 8/31/05 10:41 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Roffl ya i remember what about a year ago when jon started the first one, oh well i dont move up on that list meh, anyways...

Thats because you are a complete review whore, lol

At 8/31/05 10:53 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: My daily best has been 108

see what I mean?!

Ok, and without further ado, the review(I relly didnt plan on that rhyming)

As usual, I'm posting the rules, member list, and artist that tend to respond(Links provided by Bahumut7)

Rules
1. No accessive spamming, I dont mind a little, as long as it isnt out of control.
2. No flaming, There is no reason what so ever for someone to flame in here.
3. dont get BBS bans to often.
4. You can not join, or will be thrown out, if you are under a review ban.
5. Post updates, if any, regaurding your Review/response count, they dont have to be frequent, just every so often.
6. You can post a review of basicly anything you see fit in here. Movie, CD, Game, TV series', anything. NOTE: this doesn't apply to people who have review bans.
7. This one isn't necissarilly a rule, but it would be nice if people could say if they won't be around for a while so I dont assume they just left like most people seem to have done.

Members:
1. turbosquad
2. mister_maggot
3. Dustminion
4. inertiacPulse
5. XwaynecoltX
6. NewgroundsSPG
7. -Frank-
8. Hiei1
9. Rensen
10. Jamie_McGuire
11. NasFlash
12. Tiger_Chick
13. MasterStalker
14. Bahamut7
15. Crimson-Nova
16. Andersson
17. Majorblood
18. eskimokiddie
19. UltraGhost
20. M-A-R-C-U-S
21. Seizure Dog
22. The_Redangleknight
23. Auz
24. LordRobbo
25. IvanTuroc
26. KirbyFan325
27. Rodents
28. RyanAn
29. -Osaka-
30. Frax
31. ReviewMan1000
32. SinFilledHeart
33. -Ghost-
34. -Noir
35. Bongo Banana
36. LamboFactor
37. Soul_Assassin
38. Frostbreath
39. mariofan22

Responding Artists:
01. -Asgard-
02. -X-Naut
03. Bahamut7
04. BellClock
05. BreadFruitClock
06. carmelhadinsaur
07. DazFromTaz
08. efproductions
09. FrOzEn_FoX
10. GodFatherClock
11. Jigaton
12. Mister_Twitch
13. mr_swiz
14. Potski_
15. Rubber_Donkey
16. shwagman
17. wallpaperman
18. Wustfull
19. XwaynecoltX
20. YoshY_txt
21. ZooL152004
22. _Guardian_
23. _MessiaH_
*note- Artists tend to respond when there flash is first submitted.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-01 11:24:26

At 8/31/05 04:53 PM, MasterStalker wrote: Members:
22. The_Redangleknight

Now known as Septemb3r.

38. Frostbreath
39. mariofan22

Hmm, we could do with some more members. Didn't someone else ask to join?

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-01 11:32:43

At 8/31/05 04:53 PM, MasterStalker wrote: Responding Artists:

I respond to my reviews too (Even though I only got one movie).

However, I was an active member here in the early days. The reason to why I haven't been active is that I'm on a break from reviewing and since M-A-R-C-U-S (As one of them) joined, the club started to only care about stats.

That's not really my point of why you review.

Anyways, I'm just checking what's going on here. =)

Continue.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-01 12:23:03

At 8/31/05 04:53 PM, MasterStalker wrote: I like it, this is the best contribution to the club since...

Thanks, it was quite a lot of work, but I've had a lot of positive replies so far. People seem to be glad the list is back again, especially the older members. The topic goes a bit slow now, but it's the Wi/Ht? forum, I guess that forum isn't as active as the general and C&C. I still have a few problems of course, like people who signed up after the 12th of March and went reviewing like hell since they signed up. Also people who didn't had so many reviews back then, but made a whole lot of reviews later (like ChrisJericho and Chris_Aldin who both made 500+ reviews since then).

7. This one isn't necissarilly a rule, but it would be nice if people could say if they won't be around for a while so I dont assume they just left like most people seem to have done.

Yeah too bad, I haven't heard a thing of Yoink, M-A-R-C-U-S and RyanAn for a long while. I hope they didn't forgot about us. The reviewers club is going a bit slow since they left. Glad wayne is back again though.

Members:

39, more members would be nice, but it would also be nice if some people on the memberslist became a bit more active. We only have about 10-15 active members.

Responding Artists:

MaxR and AnzRage also seem to respond to most of their reviews. I received 5 responses today for my reviews about the little fighter alpha series. Somehow the computer doesn't allow me to watch episode 6, so AnzRage, sorry that it's gonna take quite a while before I'll review that part.

View Your Reviews (266)
(With Responses Only (82))

300 reviews, 100 responses. That would be cool.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-01 13:55:19

At 9/1/05 12:23 PM, Auz wrote:
Responding Artists:
MaxR and AnzRage also seem to respond to most of their reviews. I received 5 responses today for my reviews about the little fighter alpha series. Somehow the computer doesn't allow me to watch episode 6, so AnzRage, sorry that it's gonna take quite a while before I'll review that part.

I was wondering what was taking you so long to review chapter 6. It's getting to the good parts. I don't think that's right. Chapter 6 works for me. The screen may be white for a bit if you computer is slow because even the menu preloader takes time to load before the preloader shows up. Just wait a bit more. Try this link even though it uploads from Newgrounds http://www.lfalpha.8k.com/about.html Well anyone else can also review our chapters. http://newgrounds.co..tlefighteralpha.html
Make the review nice and long and ask for a responds. This will help your review responses ratio.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-01 15:50:45

At 9/1/05 01:55 PM, AnzRage wrote: I was wondering what was taking you so long to review chapter 6. It's getting to the good parts. I don't think that's right. Chapter 6 works for me. The screen may be white for a bit if you computer is slow because even the menu preloader takes time to load before the preloader shows up. Just wait a bit more. Try this link even though it uploads from Newgrounds http://www.lfalpha.8k.com/about.html Well anyone else can also review our chapters. http://newgrounds.co..tlefighteralpha.html

No it's definnatly the computer. You see, my own computer is currently set on 16 colors, cause the VGA-Card or whatever you call it is getting a bit old (well my whole computer is already 8 years old, but it's the VGA-Card). I can't watch submissions with mine, I also can't read quoted text and I can't go to the portals and all that. The only thing I can do is post. Of course this sucks, so I use my brothers computer which is a lot better. Unfortunaly, my brother bougth the computer from some guy and he installed a lot of things like AD-aware etc. You might say the computer is overprotected now, so if I go to a site or click on a certain link and it detects anything that can possibly harm the computer, it immediatly shuts of the internet. That's why I can't watch episode 6. Maybe I can now, cause of the links you just posted. You'll see the review tomorrow then, otherwise you gotta have to wait a bit longer.

Make the review nice and long and ask for a responds. This will help your review responses ratio.

Yes I was pretty suprised when I logged in today. +5 responses, that never happened to me before. Anyway, I promise you I'll review chapter 6, 7 and 8 sooner or later. I already said in the reviews that I think it's a very interesting series. None of the episodes bored me so far.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-01 16:13:36

At 9/1/05 11:24 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
22. The_Redangleknight
Now known as Septemb3r.

Thanks, I'll take note of that for the next update

38. Frostbreath
39. mariofan22
Hmm, we could do with some more members. Didn't someone else ask to join?

I'm not sure, we've been moving so slow I must have forgot. Plus, I think I posted and old update and forgot to add people. Thanks for helpin Bahumut. FYI, your name is iritating the hell out of me. I keep trying to type it "Buhumut" for some reason, lol

At 9/1/05 11:32 AM, Andersson wrote:
At 8/31/05 04:53 PM, MasterStalker wrote: Responding Artists:
I respond to my reviews too (Even though I only got one movie).

Sorry, I'll add you to the next update. I only put people on the list if some one points them out. I'll have to take more time on the next update.

However, I was an active member here in the early days. The reason to why I haven't been active is that I'm on a break from reviewing and since M-A-R-C-U-S (As one of them) joined, the club started to only care about stats.

I just thought it would be a nice way to inspire people. Turns out, it overwhelmed them. You should swing by more often, we could use the traffic.

That's not really my point of why you review.

Me neithe... though, I never really had a reason to start. I just joined in on it when I fond the original top 100 thread.

Anyways, I'm just checking what's going on here. =)

Nothing much, Auz is making a new top 100 reviewer thread out of the kindness of his heart, which I understand is helping out the whole Wi/Ht forum.

At 9/1/05 12:23 PM, Auz wrote:
At 8/31/05 04:53 PM, MasterStalker wrote: I like it, this is the best contribution to the club since...
Thanks, it was quite a lot of work, but I've had a lot of positive replies so far. People seem to be glad the list is back again, especially the older members. The topic goes a bit slow now, but it's the Wi/Ht? forum, I guess that forum isn't as active as the general and C&C.

I'd bet it was a lot of work. I still say we should contact Jonthomas for help. I would relieve alot of the strain of making updates. I know the older members would be happy, alot of them were on the list, lol

Yeah too bad, I haven't heard a thing of Yoink, M-A-R-C-U-S and RyanAn for a long while. I hope they didn't forgot about us. The reviewers club is going a bit slow since they left. Glad wayne is back again though.

Me niether. I noticed a lot of regulars disapearing lately.

Members:
39, more members would be nice, but it would also be nice if some people on the memberslist became a bit more active. We only have about 10-15 active members.

HA! try a smaller number. we have mor like 5-10, atleast thats what it seems like to me.

Responding Artists:

Again, Il add them on the next update. Thanks for pointing them out.

View Your Reviews (266)
(With Responses Only (82))

300 reviews, 100 responses. That would be cool.

yeah it would.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-01 16:50:53

At 9/1/05 04:13 PM, MasterStalker wrote: Sorry, I'll add you to the next update. I only put people on the list if some one points them out. I'll have to take more time on the next update.

Yup, I know how it works. You don't need to put me on some list though. You could just review it at some instant as it's just one crap movie. =)

I just thought it would be a nice way to inspire people. Turns out, it overwhelmed them.

Yeah ofcourse, you're getting some reviewers, while you loose others. But that's just how it is.

You should swing by more often, we could use the traffic.

Yeah I guess that if I'll start review and come by again, then you'll have alot of traffic.

Nothing much, Auz is making a new top 100 reviewer thread out of the kindness of his heart, which I understand is helping out the whole Wi/Ht forum.

Yeah, Auz is restless and wild.

Accept lyrics. O_o

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-01 18:33:06

At 9/1/05 04:13 PM, MasterStalker wrote:
At 9/1/05 11:24 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
22. The_Redangleknight
Now known as Septemb3r.
Thanks, I'll take note of that for the next update

I am iscrulz actually. I got over 300 responses yeah
View Your Reviews (1,273)
(With Responses Only (306))

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-01 18:35:24

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile - but let me get this straight - I'm the last member to join despite the fact that I joined now nearly 5 pages ago?

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-02 11:36:08

At 9/1/05 11:32 AM, Andersson wrote: I respond to my reviews too (Even though I only got one movie).

That's fine enough. I was added to the list when I had only one flash.

Meh, I don't seem to care about stats a hell lot for reviews. If I see a flash I liked a lot or if I feel like reviewing it, I will review it. The only time I care about review stats is when I'm close to a specific number like 400.

At 9/1/05 04:13 PM, MasterStalker wrote: I'm not sure, we've been moving so slow I must have forgot. Plus, I think I posted and old update and forgot to add people. Thanks for helpin Bahumut. FYI, your name is iritating the hell out of me. I keep trying to type it "Buhumut" for some reason, lol

Quite a lot of people do make a spelling mistake in my name.

At 9/1/05 06:35 PM, mariofan22 wrote: Sorry I haven't posted for awhile - but let me get this straight - I'm the last member to join despite the fact that I joined now nearly 5 pages ago?

I think it was two or three pages ago. Some vagrant low level user asked to join.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-02 11:59:02

I joined way back in the previous pages. Waiting for the new list.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-03 08:04:01

At 9/1/05 04:13 PM, MasterStalker wrote: HA! try a smaller number. we have mor like 5-10, atleast thats what it seems like to me.

Yes, but when I started counting, I realised maybe it isn't that bad. Still, 10 out of 39 isn't much.

Top reviewers list has been updated a few minutes ago, check out the Wi/Ht? Forum or just click the link in my sig. There aren't many changes, only a few new people have been added.

I thought we might get a few new members if I put the link to the reviewers club next to it. Haven't noticed any new people here yet though.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-03 08:11:26

At 9/3/05 08:04 AM, Auz wrote: Top reviewers list has been updated a few minutes ago, check out the Wi/Ht? Forum or just click the link in my sig. There aren't many changes, only a few new people have been added.

I checked it. Not much change, but nice to see an update. BTW, are you thinking of having some more things on the list like how many reviews a user made since the last update? Just wondering.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-03 08:26:00

At 9/3/05 08:11 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I checked it. Not much change, but nice to see an update. BTW, are you thinking of having some more things on the list like how many reviews a user made since the last update? Just wondering.

Yes I was thinking about that too, but for some reason I didn't add that. Well I'll do that next time then, if I don't forget. If somebody else has any ideas about more stuff that I could add, please tell me and I'll see what I can do.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-03 08:41:00

At 9/2/05 11:36 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: That's fine enough. I was added to the list when I had only one flash.

Heh, well I guess that one flash could bring one respond to many reviewers. =)

Meh, I don't seem to care about stats a hell lot for reviews. If I see a flash I liked a lot or if I feel like reviewing it, I will review it. The only time I care about review stats is when I'm close to a specific number like 400.

Yeah, well that's more than I care. ^^

At 9/1/05 04:13 PM, MasterStalker wrote: Thanks for helpin Bahumut. FYI, your name is iritating the hell out of me. I keep trying to type it "Buhumut" for some reason, lol

Heh, I never have troubles to spell his name.

Quite a lot of people do make a spelling mistake in my name.

HA! You should just know how many people that are misspelling my name! XD

Ander, anderson, Anderson, And-whatever-your-name-is, you-with-the-strange-name, anrsson, andy et cetera.

I think it's kinda funny. ^^

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-06 04:17:57

Stopping in on a break in-between reviews for my small update...

View Your Reviews (11,441)
(With Responses Only (1,613)

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-06 04:41:19

At 9/6/05 04:17 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Stopping in on a break in-between reviews for my small update...

View Your Reviews (11,441)
(With Responses Only (1,613)

~X~

Me too X~

View Your Reviews (28)
(With Responses Only (8))

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-06 11:35:44

At 9/6/05 04:17 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Stopping in on a break in-between reviews for my small update...

My little update:

View Your Reviews (268)
(With Responses Only (83))
Response rate: 31.0%

My response rate increased a lot, it used to be about 23% =)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-09 15:41:23

At 9/6/05 11:35 AM, Auz wrote: My response rate increased a lot, it used to be about 23% =)

We have response rate now? Alright.

View Your Reviews (122)
(With Responses Only (33))

Response rate (calculates in head) 23%? Somewhere in that area.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-09 15:46:12

At 9/9/05 03:41 PM, Frostbreath wrote: We have response rate now? Alright.

I've done response rates for a while.

Hmm, other than that, I lost 1 review. Didn't lose any responses, though. My response rate is no 40.5%. Not gone up much, but 40.5, I like. :)

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-09 15:56:29

Hm... lets see here - here's my stats...

View your reviews (134)
(With Responses Only (46))

And considering the fact when I joined this club, I was in the 50s, I believe this is an improvement.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-09 19:16:28

Im in and im trying to write more un-short reveiws cuz i have a lot of short ones...

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-10 15:37:20

At 9/9/05 03:46 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: Hmm, other than that, I lost 1 review. Didn't lose any responses, though.

Me too, just one. Wrote a review shortly after that and I got a response. Still don't like losing reviews though.

My response rate is no 40.5%. Not gone up much, but 40.5, I like. :)

Still want to beat ramagi on response rate? =), only 4% to go.

At 9/10/05 02:44 PM, -Canas- wrote: I'd love to join this club. I'll be in the top 100 reviewers by the end of the day, so.

You can expect the update somewhere on Wednesday or Friday.

View Your Reviews (544)
(With Responses Only (108))
Response rate: 20%

Hehe, 56 reviews written today. My record is only 5 (or well maybe a few more, but that was when I just signed-up).

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-12 13:26:09

At 9/1/05 04:50 PM, Andersson wrote:
At 9/1/05 04:13 PM, MasterStalker wrote: Sorry, I'll add you to the next update. I only put people on the list if some one points them out. I'll have to take more time on the next update.
Yup, I know how it works. You don't need to put me on some list though. You could just review it at some instant as it's just one crap movie. =)

No, if I put you on the list, other people can see your flash and review it to. It's more of a way to support the creative users on NG.

I just thought it would be a nice way to inspire people. Turns out, it overwhelmed them.
Yeah ofcourse, you're getting some reviewers, while you loose others. But that's just how it is.

well sometimes I act like a "people pleaser" and it irritates me when things like that dont turn out right.

You should swing by more often, we could use the traffic.
Yeah I guess that if I'll start review and come by again, then you'll have alot of traffic.

Yeah, Auz is restless and wild.

Accept lyrics. O_o
At 9/2/05 11:36 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 9/1/05 11:32 AM, Andersson wrote: However, I was an active member here in the early days. The reason to why I haven't been active is that I'm on a break from reviewing and since M-A-R-C-U-S (As one of them) joined, the club started to only care about stats.

I only care about my post count really since I cant view flash yet. I could swear I was posting a hell of a lot more before I hit 1000 posts. Also, I'm kinda pissed that quikfox left NG before I could ask him to make me one of his sigs he was passing out to people wth 1000 posts before. Now I feel left out :,(

At 9/1/05 04:13 PM, MasterStalker wrote: I'm not sure, we've been moving so slow I must have forgot. Plus, I think I posted and old update and forgot to add people. Thanks for helpin Bahumut. FYI, your name is iritating the hell out of me. I keep trying to type it "Buhumut" for some reason, lol

But I'm an avid final fantasy fan and shouldnt make mistakes like that

At 9/2/05 11:59 AM, AnzRage wrote: I joined way back in the previous pages. Waiting for the new list.

I'll post it later, I didnt bring my disk to school si I have to start from scratch... or copy, paste, then update the update.

At 9/3/05 08:04 AM, Auz wrote:
At 9/1/05 04:13 PM, MasterStalker wrote: HA! try a smaller number. we have mor like 5-10, atleast thats what it seems like to me.
Yes, but when I started counting, I realised maybe it isn't that bad. Still, 10 out of 39 isn't much.

Hey, Its a quarter of the members aleast.

Top reviewers list has been updated a few minutes ago, check out the Wi/Ht? Forum or just click the link in my sig. There aren't many changes, only a few new people have been added.

hmmm... I'm still trying to get ahold of Jonthomas for help on automating it for you, but I've been swamps with school work already.

I thought we might get a few new members if I put the link to the reviewers club next to it. Haven't noticed any new people here yet though.

Me niether, but it's still a great effort.

At 9/9/05 03:46 PM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 9/9/05 03:41 PM, Frostbreath wrote: We have response rate now? Alright.
I've done response rates for a while.

Hmm, other than that, I lost 1 review. Didn't lose any responses, though. My response rate is no 40.5%. Not gone up much, but 40.5, I like. :)

yeah, alot of people have. Plus, Impressive response rate.

At 9/10/05 02:44 PM, -Canas- wrote: I'd love to join this club. I'll be in the top 100 reviewers by the end of the day, so.

)
View Your Reviews (544)
(With Responses Only (108))
Response rate: 20%

welcome to the club. I'll be making the update shortly

At 9/9/05 07:16 PM, Aquateenfan wrote: Im in and im trying to write more un-short reveiws cuz i have a lot of short ones...

I'de like a little more improvement in grammar, but yeah, you're in.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-12 13:38:06

Rules
1. No accessive spamming, I dont mind a little, as long as it isnt out of control.
2. No flaming, There is no reason what so ever for someone to flame in here.
3. dont get BBS bans to often.
4. You can not join, or will be thrown out, if you are under a review ban.
5. Post updates, if any, regaurding your Review/response count, they dont have to be frequent, just every so often.
6. You can post a review of basicly anything you see fit in here. Movie, CD, Game, TV series', anything. NOTE: this doesn't apply to people who have review bans.

Members:
1. turbosquad
2. mister_maggot
3. Dustminion
4. inertiacPulse
5. XwaynecoltX
6. NewgroundsSPG
7. -Frank-
8. Hiei1
9. Rensen
10. Jamie_McGuire
11. NasFlash
12. Tiger_Chick
13. MasterStalker
14. Bahamut7
15. Crimson-Nova
16. Andersson
17. Majorblood
18. eskimokiddie
19. UltraGhost
20. M-A-R-C-U-S
21. Seizure Dog
22. KwaFive
23. Auz
24. LordRobbo
25. IvanTuroc
26. KirbyFan325
27. Rodents
28. RyanAn
29. -Osaka-
30. Frax
31. ReviewMan1000
32. SinFilledHeart
33. -Ghost-
34. -Noir
35. Bongo Banana
36. LamboFactor
37. Soul_Assassin
38. Frostbreath
39. Nomader
40. Aquateenfan
41. -Canis-

Responding Artists:
01. Andersson
02. -Asgard-
03. -X-Naut
04. Bahamut7
05. BellClock
06. BreadFruitClock
07. carmelhadinsaur
08. DazFromTaz
09. efproductions
10. FrOzEn_FoX
11. GodFatherClock
12. Jigaton
13. Mister_Twitch
14. mr_swiz
15. Potski_
16. Rubber_Donkey
17. shwagman
18. wallpaperman
19. Wustfull
20. XwaynecoltX
21. YoshY_txt
22. ZooL152004
23. _Guardian_
24. _MessiaH_
*note- Artists tend to respond when their flash is first submitted.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-12 13:44:09

At 9/10/05 02:44 PM, -Canas- wrote: I'd love to join this club.

Welcome.

I'll be in the top 100 reviewers by the end of the day, so.

That's very nice. I find it really difficult to get into the top 100.

At 9/10/05 03:37 PM, Auz wrote: Still want to beat ramagi on response rate? =), only 4% to go.

You just reminded me about that. To be honest, I forgot about that, LOL. I should try and get a higher review response than ramagi's, but you know how lazy I am with reviewing.

At 9/12/05 01:26 PM, MasterStalker wrote: yeah, alot of people have. Plus, Impressive response rate.

Heh heh, thanks!

At 9/12/05 01:38 PM, MasterStalker wrote: Members:
41. -Canis-

His name is -Canas-

Responding Artists:
01. Andersson
02. -Asgard-
03. -X-Naut

Andersson should be below X-Naut, so it makes the list still listed alphabetically.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-12 15:08:42

*sighs* - I don't have time to review as much anymore... I'm barely making one a day...

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-12 15:12:15

At 9/12/05 01:44 PM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 9/12/05 01:26 PM, MasterStalker wrote: yeah, alot of people have. Plus, Impressive response rate.
Heh heh, thanks!

No prob

At 9/12/05 01:38 PM, MasterStalker wrote: Members:
41. -Canis-
His name is -Canas-

yeah, that was a typo. I was rushing the update between classes.

Responding Artists:
01. Andersson
02. -Asgard-
03. -X-Naut
Andersson should be below X-Naut, so it makes the list still listed alphabetically.

thanks, I forgot about the hyphens.

What would I do without my personal Spellchecker 0_o

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-09-12 17:58:11

At 9/12/05 01:44 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: Andersson should be below X-Naut, so it makes the list still listed alphabetically.

What? No!

I'm number one because I am number one! =P