00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

scopsilk just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the Ukraine situation

52,790 Views | 1,419 Replies

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-16 23:42:56

At 10/16/22 11:36 PM, DioShiba wrote:
Get your head out of your ass and look at the bigger picture and stop letting yourself get brainwashed by far right propaganda.

fuck you if you think i watch far right media just from one fucking post you fucking asshole, you're not worth debating at all from this one stupid ass comment.

Adding you to my block list :)

I watch jimmy dore

lel

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-16 23:45:25

At 10/16/22 11:16 PM, LordJaric wrote:
At 10/16/22 11:06 PM, Sequenced wrote: joe biden needs to stop being a demented stupid moron

this whole ukraine war is so fucking stupid. it could have been easily prevented instead US is a stupid ass war machine provoking russia in to invading ukraine and profiting off of it.

BRING RUSSIA TO THE TABLE ALREADY AND STOP SABOTAGING TALKS

putin would have used nukes already if he really wanted to

instead us just wants to keep profiting as much as it can and money launder through ukraine

if only we had trump
Russia was never provoked. Russia is the aggressor here. They were the aggressor when they annexed Crimea in 2014. They were the aggressor when they invaded Georgia in 2008. This is why eastern Europe moved to join the west. They know firsthand what it was like to live under Mossow's boot, and they didn't want to live under it again. Putin is a dictator. The last time a dictator was appeased things didn't turn out well. This is all one man's ego to regain lost glory.

i don't condone russia's invading actions at all. However this is more to the eye than you think

You wanna know who blew up the nordstream pipelines? probably the US

lel

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-17 00:32:49

At 10/16/22 11:42 PM, Sequenced wrote:
Get your head out of your ass and look at the bigger picture and stop letting yourself get brainwashed by far right propaganda.
fuck you if you think i watch far right media just from one fucking post you fucking asshole, you're not worth debating at all from this one stupid ass comment.

And nothing of value was lost :)

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-17 00:34:02

At 10/16/22 11:45 PM, Sequenced wrote:
At 10/16/22 11:16 PM, LordJaric wrote:
At 10/16/22 11:06 PM, Sequenced wrote: joe biden needs to stop being a demented stupid moron

this whole ukraine war is so fucking stupid. it could have been easily prevented instead US is a stupid ass war machine provoking russia in to invading ukraine and profiting off of it.

BRING RUSSIA TO THE TABLE ALREADY AND STOP SABOTAGING TALKS

putin would have used nukes already if he really wanted to

instead us just wants to keep profiting as much as it can and money launder through ukraine

if only we had trump
Russia was never provoked. Russia is the aggressor here. They were the aggressor when they annexed Crimea in 2014. They were the aggressor when they invaded Georgia in 2008. This is why eastern Europe moved to join the west. They know firsthand what it was like to live under Mossow's boot, and they didn't want to live under it again. Putin is a dictator. The last time a dictator was appeased things didn't turn out well. This is all one man's ego to regain lost glory.
i don't condone russia's invading actions at all. However this is more to the eye than you think

You wanna know who blew up the nordstream pipelines? probably the US

Except, it doesn't benefit the US at all, not when European countries are hurting from it. And the Nordstream pipelines were inactive at the time of the explosions, with Russia making excuses for why that was - and this gives them even more of an excuse to keep them offline to try and blackmail European countries into dropping sanctions against them.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-17 10:24:56

At 10/16/22 06:18 PM, orangebomb wrote: So in other words, side with the autocratic bully who started the fight, and chide on Zelensky for defending his sovereign borders against said autocratic bully.

I don't side with the autocratic bully. On the contrary, I want to avoid being a party to that war at all costs.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-17 12:43:54

At 10/17/22 10:24 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 10/16/22 06:18 PM, orangebomb wrote: So in other words, side with the autocratic bully who started the fight, and chide on Zelensky for defending his sovereign borders against said autocratic bully.
I don't side with the autocratic bully. On the contrary, I want to avoid being a party to that war at all costs.

You need to brush up on your history. Standing by and doing nothing is what leads to greater conflicts. You don't appease dictators or let them run rampant.

Common sense isn't so common anymore

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Fanfiction Page

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-17 13:03:59 (edited 2022-10-17 13:04:50)

At 10/15/22 09:18 PM, WVDB wrote:
At 10/15/22 09:17 PM, LordJaric wrote:
And yet the nation with the comedian is beating the one with a ruthless leader on the battlefield because they know how to actually fight a war.
At the cost of their own country's safety.
In other words, they're still losing.

yes, because letting russia advance further into ukraine would've guaranteed their safety

get outta here with that, you clown

shot

I watch jimmy dore

and chaser

one of the least surprising developments in this thread, ngl

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-17 13:25:16 (edited 2022-10-17 13:26:05)

At 10/17/22 01:03 PM, Gario wrote:
I watch jimmy dore
and chaser

one of the least surprising developments in this thread, ngl

And he wonders why I associated him with far right leanings.

Never mind that Jimmy Dore is a independent former democrat or a satirist he happens to watch, anyone who is saying that talking to Russia will help anything is essentially promoting a death warrant for whoever they want to annex. There is no debate on that part.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-17 13:28:25

At 10/17/22 01:25 PM, DioShiba wrote: talking to Russia will help anything is essentially promoting a death warrant for whoever they want to annex. There is no debate on that part.

where is this belief coming from? Why would any conqueror slay the people he just subjugated? Why do you think this way?

explain.

hello

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-17 14:04:16

At 10/17/22 01:28 PM, FESTIVE-BUM-DRILLER wrote:
At 10/17/22 01:25 PM, DioShiba wrote: talking to Russia will help anything is essentially promoting a death warrant for whoever they want to annex. There is no debate on that part.
where is this belief coming from? Why would any conqueror slay the people he just subjugated? Why do you think this way?

explain.

If my previous posts haven’t explained how I feel as a full blooded Polish guy about Russia knowing the history between my country of heritage and them, how they feel after the Cold War and what happened with Germany after WW1 going into WW2, then I’m not sure what to tell you.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-17 15:00:52

At 10/17/22 02:04 PM, DioShiba wrote: If my previous posts haven’t explained how I feel as a full blooded Polish guy about Russia knowing the history between my country of heritage and them, how they feel after the Cold War and what happened with Germany after WW1 going into WW2, then I’m not sure what to tell you.

Even ghengis khan wouldn’t slaughter civvies if they simply submitted.

many peasants welcomed the change, because they were overtaxed as it was.

I ask you again, second time, why do you believe the danger dirty jewish Russians will massacre all Ukrainians?

hello

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-17 15:15:46 (edited 2022-10-17 15:15:58)

At 10/17/22 03:00 PM, FESTIVE-BUM-DRILLER wrote:
At 10/17/22 02:04 PM, DioShiba wrote: If my previous posts haven’t explained how I feel as a full blooded Polish guy about Russia knowing the history between my country of heritage and them, how they feel after the Cold War and what happened with Germany after WW1 going into WW2, then I’m not sure what to tell you.

I don't think most welcomed the hoard.

I ask you again, second time, why do you believe the danger dirty jewish Russians will massacre all Ukrainians?

I think there is only one Russian oligarch who is Jewish, the rest pretend to be orthodox Christians.

Meanwhile, Russia keep bombing the shit out of residential areas, which could explain why there are possibly up to 10,000 dead civilians in Ukraine - along with mysterious mass graves in Russian controlled areas. And then there are the untold number of Ukrainian civilians disappearing in Russian controlled areas.... In a recent prisoner swap between Russia and Ukraine, a 100 woman were returned to Ukraine.....

I think you better try a bit harder to tell us why Jewish Hitler was a nice guy.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-17 15:27:39

At 10/17/22 03:15 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 10/17/22 03:00 PM, FESTIVE-BUM-DRILLER wrote:

I don't think most welcomed the hoard.

I think there is only one Russian oligarch who is Jewish, the rest pretend to be orthodox Christians.

Meanwhile, Russia keep bombing the shit out of residential areas, which could explain why there are possibly up to 10,000 dead civilians in Ukraine - along with mysterious mass graves in Russian controlled areas. And then there are the untold number of Ukrainian civilians disappearing in Russian controlled areas.... In a recent prisoner swap between Russia and Ukraine, a 100 woman were returned to Ukraine.....

I think you better try a bit harder to tell us why Jewish Hitler was a nice guy.

Its also worth noting that Russia, if successful in taking over Ukraine as a whole will likely turn Ukraine into a Satellite state in the same way the USSR did with most countries on the Eastern Bloc.

Its a very big IF at that. No country who had to put up with the USSR in some capacity wants to be under Russian Federation control. Plain and simple.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-17 18:36:29

At 10/17/22 12:32 AM, DioShiba wrote:

Lucky you. You have been chosen!

F*ck Putin the murderer, RIP Alexei Navalny

F*ck SCOTUS

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-17 19:51:09

At 10/17/22 06:36 PM, RoboHex wrote:
At 10/17/22 12:32 AM, DioShiba wrote:

Lucky you. You have been chosen!

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-18 04:41:02

At 10/17/22 03:27 PM, DioShiba wrote:
Its a very big IF at that. No country who had to put up with the USSR in some capacity wants to be under Russian Federation control. Plain and simple.

There are many people outside Russia who miss the USSR, it propped up weaker national economies and most of the successor governments have been really awful.

Obviously this isn’t the case for ethnic Ukrainians or Poles though.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-18 12:50:27 (edited 2022-10-18 12:51:04)

At 10/16/22 11:42 PM, Sequenced wrote: I watch jimmy dore

Jimmy Dore is the Paul Joseph Watson of the Left, you shouldn't believe any of the shit he says he's just being a contrarian for the sake of views on his content.

Especially with his shit hot takes on Ukraine.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-18 12:58:14

At 10/18/22 12:50 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
Jimmy Dore is the Paul Joseph Watson of the Left, you shouldn't believe any of the shit he says he's just being a contrarian for the sake of views on his content.

I watch everything with a grain of salt

jimmy is way more tolerable than PJW, thats hardly a comparison

Probably one of the last few left wing commentators that is actually funny

lel

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-18 14:37:33 (edited 2022-10-18 14:42:43)

At 10/18/22 12:58 PM, Sequenced wrote:
At 10/18/22 12:50 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
I watch everything with a grain of salt

jimmy is way more tolerable than PJW, thats hardly a comparison

Probably one of the last few left wing commentators that is actually funny

If you take things with a grain of salt, then stop promoting conspiracies over Ukraine and the US.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-18 15:17:16 (edited 2022-10-18 15:23:44)

a dissenting opinion?!>!?!!> ? must be conspira therrryyyy hurrrrrrr

newgrounds has become thought police

must only speak new speak

bad speak go to the gulag!!!

lel

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-18 15:28:23

i'm so glad i still get to read sequenced's posts after he blocked me, i'd be very sad to miss out on his particular brand of insanity

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-18 15:32:40

At 10/18/22 03:17 PM, Sequenced wrote: a dissenting opinion?!>!?!!> ? must be conspira therrryyyy hurrrrrrr

newgrounds has become thought police

must only speak new speak

bad speak go to the gulag!!!

So, do you have anything to support your claim that the US was behind blowing up Nordstream - a conspiracy promoted by Russia, and echoed by many right-wingers, and other social media weirdos, in the US, who want to to rim job Putin.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-18 16:35:22

At 10/18/22 03:28 PM, Gario wrote: i'm so glad i still get to read sequenced's posts after he blocked me, i'd be very sad to miss out on his particular brand of insanity

To be fair being on that same boat it’s not like he can’t see these posts if someone he didn’t block quoted him but either way the fire works are still amusing to watch

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-18 17:14:56

why are you promoting conspiracies promoting Russia, stop it !! wrong think!

lel

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-18 17:21:40

I know sequenced isn’t gonna see this unless he logs out and looks at this thread but… I don’t give a shit.

At 10/18/22 05:14 PM, Sequenced wrote: why are you promoting conspiracies promoting Russia, stop it !! wrong think!

iu_778432_3993712.png

I found an irl picture of him.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-18 17:25:50 (edited 2022-10-18 17:25:56)

At 10/18/22 05:14 PM, Sequenced wrote: why are you promoting conspiracies promoting Russia, stop it !! wrong think!

Since they directly benefit from sabotaging their own pipeline, silly, not only from a victim standpoint that you can appreciate, but also to hurt Europe who are trying to hold them accountable for invading Ukraine - and a lot of right-wingers in those countries, who are sympathetic to Russia, are trying to take power in them by using these gas shortages.

So, again, what is your proof, or reason, for the US to help Russia out by bombing these pipelines? Or, are you not capable of answering this, just playing victimhood over something you don't know the answer to because you are just regurgitating some talking point?

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-18 19:48:42 (edited 2022-10-18 19:49:20)

For a country that accused Ukraine of being full of Nazis, and a reason to invade it, Russia is doing a bang up job of killing it's own people.

Ill-equipped Russian soldiers with only days of training are reportedly dying in combat: 'These guys are just literally cannon fodder

Russia's military has made it a priority to quickly recoup the number of soldiers it has lost.

Mobilization efforts have resulted in soldiers with little training being sent to the front lines.

Soldiers have also begun complaining on social media about substandard living conditions.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-19 12:40:47

So, Putin declares martial law in Russian occupied areas in Ukraine. My question is: What laws was Russia using before to kill and kidnap innocent civilians in these regions?

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-19 12:46:47

At 10/19/22 12:40 PM, EdyKel wrote: So, Putin declares martial law in Russian occupied areas in Ukraine. My question is: What laws was Russia using before to kill and kidnap innocent civilians in these regions?

Lol doesn't mean anything when they hold less territory than the territory they "claimed"!

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-26 15:54:43

F*ck Putin the murderer, RIP Alexei Navalny

F*ck SCOTUS