00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KrakoaOrBust just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the Ukraine situation

52,108 Views | 1,419 Replies

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-26 16:07:19

At 10/26/22 03:54 PM, RoboHex wrote: When even the Russians become embarrassed by cruelty...

Yikes

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-29 23:55:42

Common sense isn't so common anymore

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Fanfiction Page

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-30 15:09:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeWHviwLMy8&ab_channel=DjukiSan

ANY POLITICIAN THAT IS PRO WAR NEEDS T O BE VOTED OUT OF OFFICE

lel

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-30 16:15:08

At 10/30/22 03:09 PM, Sequenced wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeWHviwLMy8&ab_channel=DjukiSan

You do know that John McCain is already 6 feet under, right?

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-30 19:03:53

At 10/30/22 03:09 PM, Sequenced wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeWHviwLMy8&ab_channel=DjukiSan

This is kind of dated given that had more to do with Crimea than Ukraine itself.

This is no longer a simple proxy war as much as it is an ideological battle between Russia and Ukraine. Ukraine wants to keep it's independence and Russia wants Ukraine because Putin feels that it's a part of Russia. If anything Nato is only supplying weapons.

Never mind that Putin is using the Neo-Nazi argument to generalize Ukraines Government falsely here.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-30 19:16:51 (edited 2022-10-30 19:17:56)

I’ve been thinking about this.

I’m not about to turn into a feminist, but would there be less wars if more women were world leaders?

If you think about it, most wars are for one of two reasons. Ornery young men that want to prove their manhood through violence. (Just lift the villages biggest rock instead, Ishmael. Better way to impress the ladies) OR it’s from geriatric old men who don’t produce testosterone anymore and want to prove their manhood to themselves and others by sending younger men to die for them.

Putin is 71, male-pattern baldness, short, takes a lot of tastefully touched up photos of him shirtless. I think he’s insecure.

Would we have similar problems with women in charge? Maybe different ones, but not friggin’ war.

I was neutral on female leadership thinking it should be based on merit buuuut maybe sex matters as well.

hello

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-30 19:25:56

At 10/30/22 07:16 PM, FESTIVE-BUM-DRILLER wrote: I’ve been thinking about this.

I’m not about to turn into a feminist, but would there be less wars if more women were world leaders?

If you think about it, most wars are for one of two reasons. Ornery young men that want to prove their manhood through violence. (Just lift the villages biggest rock instead, Ishmael. Better way to impress the ladies) OR it’s from geriatric old men who don’t produce testosterone anymore and want to prove their manhood to themselves and others by sending younger men to die for them.

Putin is 71, male-pattern baldness, short, takes a lot of tastefully touched up photos of him shirtless. I think he’s insecure.

Would we have similar problems with women in charge? Maybe different ones, but not friggin’ war.

I was neutral on female leadership thinking it should be based on merit buuuut maybe sex matters as well.

No clue at all, but hey, if more female world leadership can somehow help to lead to less wars overall, then sure.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-30 19:40:20

Well there are already countries who have women in positions of leadership. If I'm not mistaken this is the case with Greenland. (Please correct me if I'm wrong here) I realize this is a bit of a tangent to go on concerning that this is a topic that concerns Ukraine's situation, but please bear with me because I'd rather offer some insight on this comment that I think may help here.

Women are supposed to be the ones to keep men straight. Not in the sense of their sexuality mind you but more in the sense to keep them in line with their demeanor. This is something that I've ALWAYS appreciated about women and that's a quality I would look for in a genuine woman. That's why I wasn't opposed to Kalama Harris becoming VP because it would give women the incentive to actually aim for positions of women becoming president. Not that I necessarily trust her, but it is a refreshing thing in the U.S. for the time being given that the United States has been predominantly under male influence which hasn't helped a damn thing since post WWII from my point of view.

Biden is a cunt. But I respect the fact that he helped pave the way for women in such leadership roles just by allowing Kalama to take the mantle here.

It is okay to acknowledge that women mature faster than men without coming off as a feminist because that just comes down to a fact.

That's just my take on it. I don't think that women necessarily perfect, niether are men. But that's what makes us very much human to begin with and it's a step in the right direction in the long term far as Kalama's position in politics goes in terms of it's relevancy.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-30 20:52:43

At 10/30/22 07:40 PM, DioShiba wrote: Well there are already countries who have women in positions of leadership. If I'm not mistaken this is the case with Greenland. (Please correct me if I'm wrong here)

Yeah that’s Denmark that owns Greenland. I’m not sure how that happened, you’d figure it would be owned by Iceland or it’s own sovereign nation.

The President of Denmark is Mette Frederiksen who “has never had any employment outside politics.” Which is a tad concerning. That’s career politician literally described.

hello

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-30 22:01:43

At 10/30/22 08:52 PM, FESTIVE-BUM-DRILLER wrote:
At 10/30/22 07:40 PM, DioShiba wrote: Well there are already countries who have women in positions of leadership. If I'm not mistaken this is the case with Greenland. (Please correct me if I'm wrong here)
Yeah that’s Denmark that owns Greenland. I’m not sure how that happened, you’d figure it would be owned by Iceland or it’s own sovereign nation.

The President of Denmark is Mette Frederiksen who “has never had any employment outside politics.” Which is a tad concerning. That’s career politician literally described.

Not really sure how being a career politician is inherently a bad thing as long as said person understands the laws of their country and does their research on things. That's just my opinion however and I realize not everyone is going to feel the same.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-30 22:41:14 (edited 2022-10-30 22:49:44)

ignore

Good times good times good times good times

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-30 23:18:54

At 10/30/22 10:41 PM, SecretBoxFox wrote: ignore

Pay attention

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-31 00:19:30 (edited 2022-10-31 00:37:42)

At 10/30/22 11:18 PM, DioShiba wrote:
Pay attention

I try, but it doesn’t always work out, what you gonna do?

Good times good times good times good times

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-31 07:01:18

At 10/30/22 08:52 PM, FESTIVE-BUM-DRILLER wrote: The President of Denmark is Mette Frederiksen

She's the Prime Minister. Denmark has no president, it has a queen.

Also, as to your above point on the starting of wars, I personally subscribe to the theory of Allan Karlsson, the titular character of the novel The 100-Year-Old Man who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared: All wars could be averted if the leaders of both sides would just sit down and have a beer together.

Putin is a teetotaller, as far as I know, so that'd be evidence for it.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-31 07:58:09

At 10/31/22 12:19 AM, SecretBoxFox wrote:
At 10/30/22 11:18 PM, DioShiba wrote:
Pay attention
I try, but it doesn’t always work out, what you gonna do?

Bust out my whacking stick and use it like a schoolmarm from the olden days.

iu_788541_3993712.jpg

I’ll get you to focus!

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-31 09:21:20

nancy pelosi is as war mongerer

AOC is a war mongerer

ilan omar is a war mongerer

vote these bitches out of office for voting for military funding for a proxy war

they're hypocrite scums

lel

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-31 12:13:24

At 10/31/22 09:21 AM, Sequenced wrote:

AOC is a war mongerer

vote these bitches out of office for voting for military funding for a proxy war

they're hypocrite scums

Fighting to defend a nation form an aggressive nation is now war mongering it appears. You'd do well in pre-WW2 Europe and America.

Common sense isn't so common anymore

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Fanfiction Page

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-31 12:18:43

At 10/31/22 12:13 PM, LordJaric wrote:
At 10/31/22 09:21 AM, Sequenced wrote:

AOC is a war mongerer

they're hypocrite scums
Fighting to defend a nation form an aggressive nation is now war mongering it appears. You'd do well in pre-WW2 Europe and America.

It's funny how history repeats itself with people who are sympathetic towards invading countries that commit all sorts of atrocities.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-31 13:42:29

leftoid predictable responses.

I don't even support russia's invsation morons.

this is actually russia's second attempt to annex pro russian populace sectors in Ukraine.

what I am against is the US sending billions of dollars and funny money just because its an opportunity for US to try and cripple russia with out actually going to war

we have a shitty economy we shouldn't even be sending billions of dollars to a foreign nation

once republicans win congress and house and stop the funding, democrats will blame them for the economic crash because they've been reckless with spending and artificially pumping the economy.

watch this video and you'll see why this war is full of shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeWHviwLMy8

lel

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-31 13:49:41

your beloved insane zelinsky calling nato to nuke russia, which is absolutely insane

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/uwUWidMCQ88

lel

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-31 14:15:05 (edited 2022-10-31 14:23:12)

At 10/31/22 01:42 PM, Sequenced wrote: leftoid predictable responses.
I don't even support russia's invsation morons.

this is actually russia's second attempt to annex pro russian populace sectors in Ukraine.

what I am against is the US sending billions of dollars and funny money just because its an opportunity for US to try and cripple russia with out actually going to war

we have a shitty economy we shouldn't even be sending billions of dollars to a foreign nation

once republicans win congress and house and stop the funding, democrats will blame them for the economic crash because they've been reckless with spending and artificially pumping the economy.

watch this video and you'll see why this war is full of shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeWHviwLMy8

Argument by YouTube for the win!!!!

Seriously, no one gives a shit about Russia, if it wasn't for their large oil reserves, their war machine, and their inferiority complex to become a world power again by attacking other countries. And attacking other countries they do. Their cyber wars threaten our infrastructure, our financial markets, and your personnel information, while their large oil reserves allows them to manipulate oil prices - which is why you are paying more at the pump. And it's even worse for European countries. That is what Russia does, and how their actions affect other people outside of the current Ukraine conflict.

People can argue that Ukraine is a proxy war for the US, and Western powers, and that would be true to an extent, but it's only being used to protect our interests, not expand them.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-31 14:18:32

At 10/31/22 01:49 PM, Sequenced wrote: your beloved insane zelinsky calling nato to nuke russia, which is absolutely insane

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/uwUWidMCQ88

Meanwhile, Russia is more likely to use some form of nucleate retaliation on Ukraine than any of the western powers on Russia. So, keep sucking on Putin's dick in subservientcy...

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-31 15:10:36 (edited 2022-10-31 15:13:22)

bruh its not even an argument from youtube

did you even watch the video

its lindsey graham telling ukraine troops that US will support them in fighting russia.

classic leftoid

lel

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-31 15:41:10

At 10/31/22 03:10 PM, Sequenced wrote: bruh its not even an argument from youtube

its lindsey graham telling ukraine troops that US will support them in fighting russia.

classic leftoid

Yeah, and?

We are supporting Ukraine's soldiers because Russia finally decided to invade them after a decade of saying they would - because it was pretty much inevitable. Putin has said he has never recognized Ukraine's independence since the fall of the USSR, or even as a country. Maybe you should stop listening to idiots on social media who bend you over with pretty words you desperately want to believe, and actually stay informed of what's actually been going on in the world.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-31 16:24:51 (edited 2022-10-31 16:25:24)

At 10/31/22 03:10 PM, Sequenced wrote: bruh its not even an argument from youtube

classic leftoid

Honestly I can’t tell if you’re contradicting yourself at this point or if you’re just a Russian shill.

Either say you’re against war without siding with one country or the other or don’t and step down from your pedestal advocating for Russia’s false pretenses while acting like a hippie.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-31 17:07:10

At 10/31/22 04:24 PM, DioShiba wrote: Honestly I can’t tell if you’re contradicting yourself at this point or if you’re just a Russian shill.

Either say you’re against war without siding with one country or the other or don’t and step down from your pedestal advocating for Russia’s false pretenses while acting like a hippie.

dude everybody is an asshole in this situation. And that’s a valid position to have, just as much as yours, or anybody else’s

hello

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-31 17:22:49

At 10/31/22 05:07 PM, FESTIVE-BUM-DRILLER wrote:
At 10/31/22 04:24 PM, DioShiba wrote: Honestly I can’t tell if you’re contradicting yourself at this point or if you’re just a Russian shill.

dude everybody is an asshole in this situation. And that’s a valid position to have, just as much as yours, or anybody else’s

its ok he's blocked because he doesn't understand what nuance is

lel

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-31 17:31:17

At 10/31/22 05:22 PM, Sequenced wrote: its ok he's blocked because he doesn't understand what nuance is

now, if you block others while others keep blocking you, this will be a very weird, one-sided forum before long with everyone talking to the air

hello

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-31 17:33:19

At 10/31/22 05:31 PM, FESTIVE-BUM-DRILLER wrote:
At 10/31/22 05:22 PM, Sequenced wrote: its ok he's blocked because he doesn't understand what nuance is
now, if you block others while others keep blocking you, this will be a very weird, one-sided forum before long with everyone talking to the air

its always been one sided with leftoids ganging up on wrong think people.

people should read history on this war before blindly supporting any side

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/02/ukraine-dead-odessa-building-fire

lel

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-10-31 17:50:34 (edited 2022-10-31 17:58:41)

At 10/31/22 05:31 PM, FESTIVE-BUM-DRILLER wrote:

That’s because he himself has no idea what nuance is and attempts to project that onto other people out of his own insecurity, then blocks people for not agreeing with him.

I’ve seen that excuse he used before with other people who don’t even know how to use nuance properly at all to justify saying something retarded. This is exactly what he is doing.

Even if everyone is an asshole in this situation it comes down to one thing, either you have self awareness that you are being one or you don’t have that self awareness. Sequenced falls into the latter because he’s grandstanding without knowing what the fuck he’s even talking about.

I mean shit even Cerbskies had the decency to admit that he trolls people on here and he blocked me because I refused to entertain an discussion with him over PM over his use of “kek” in a political discussion. And my reason for saying that to begin with is because we aren’t on the /pol/ board on 4chan (that’s nuance).

Even if he was trolling for the most part, I actually would give him credit for that self awareness in spite of the fact that he was whining to me about his ban. And even I agree with him on somethings outside of the political board. I can’t say the same in this situation with Sequenced.