00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LilFemboy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the Ukraine situation

52,101 Views | 1,419 Replies

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-20 18:08:29

At 2/20/23 10:42 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: The difference is we're better

Anyone who says that should not be taken seriously.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-20 21:32:51

At 2/20/23 06:08 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:

that's what the losers always say when they don't even place on the podium!

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 02:32:07

At 2/20/23 08:55 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 2/19/23 02:39 PM, LittleWashu wrote: And thank god I am not a moron who can't see what is really happening and is blindly waving the Pom Pom's while our own countries leaders are robbing the very people they are supposed to be working for blind.
obviously you are one because you fail to understand basic global geopolitics and looking through this only at a domestic policy level, in essence your playing checkers when the rest of the real adults in this thread are playing chess

they remind me of my friend who is a razor's edge and a grifter away from being a full blown conspiracy theorist. wonder if it comes from a desire to have some meaning in their lives with the charade of having access to "privileged" information even if its all propaganda

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 08:32:59

At 2/20/23 09:32 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 2/20/23 06:08 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
that's what the losers always say when they don't even place on the podium!

Treating it as a contest is exactly the reason why it's such a mess.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 10:34:28

I'm still waiting for a response or is that you can't refute my responses because they're correct and sourced?

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 12:08:48 (edited 2023-02-21 12:09:20)

At 2/21/23 02:32 AM, Gimmick wrote:
At 2/20/23 08:55 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 2/19/23 02:39 PM, LittleWashu wrote: And thank god I am not a moron who can't see what is really happening and is blindly waving the Pom Pom's while our own countries leaders are robbing the very people they are supposed to be working for blind.
obviously you are one because you fail to understand basic global geopolitics and looking through this only at a domestic policy level, in essence your playing checkers when the rest of the real adults in this thread are playing chess
they remind me of my friend who is a razor's edge and a grifter away from being a full blown conspiracy theorist. wonder if it comes from a desire to have some meaning in their lives with the charade of having access to "privileged" information even if its all propaganda

Yeah, I think it makes them feel special because they believe that they are not controlled by govermnet, the media, or corporations, like they believe the vast majority are, while listening to contrarian, partisan, and anonymous, voices, who reinforce that idea while steering them into whatever direction they want.

I'm so sick of listening to these dumbshits, with their pick a dot conspiracies, trying to accuse others of being sheep, or brainwashed, while not being able to see something as wrong as Russia invading another country and killing thousands of innocent civilians by targeting residential areas and infrastructure, while using the dumbest of pretextes that they are fighting Nazis that are being led by a Jew.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 12:38:43

I believe Ukraine should seek peace with their enemy.

hello

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 12:47:47 (edited 2023-02-21 12:48:16)

At 2/21/23 12:38 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: I believe Ukraine should seek peace with their enemy.

they are

once their enemy isn't shitting in their territory they promise they will not invade russia in retaliation with the russian forces decimated and ukraine's stock of weapons replenished by NATO

i'd say that's a more than reasonable offer for peace

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 13:15:59

At 2/21/23 12:47 PM, Gario wrote:
At 2/21/23 12:38 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: I believe Ukraine should seek peace with their enemy.
they are

once their enemy isn't shitting in their territory they promise they will not invade russia in retaliation with the russian forces decimated and ukraine's stock of weapons replenished by NATO

I have no doubt in my mind that all of that foreign aid is being sent to Ukrainian military. After all, that’s why Ukraine is stomping in skulls and slicing heads apart right now on their war front lmao.

Lol…..you’ll see, Gary. A dignified surrender is much more honorable than a protracted, impossible victory that simply ends with multiple young men dead on both sides for no reason.

You’ll see.

hello

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 13:59:33

At 2/21/23 01:15 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote:
Lol…..you’ll see, Gary. A dignified surrender is much more honorable than a protracted, impossible victory that simply ends with multiple young men dead on both sides for no reason.

You’ll see.

i love future "poorly aged things" posts

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 14:02:32 (edited 2023-02-21 14:03:54)

At 2/21/23 12:47 PM, Gario wrote:
they are

I have no doubt in my mind that all of that foreign aid is being sent to Ukrainian military. After all, that’s why Ukraine is stomping in skulls and slicing heads apart right now on their war front lmao.

At least they are soldiers - even if they are being forced to fight a war for their leaders ego of a great Russian empire, not survival of their country. 10's of thousand of dead or missing Ukrainian citizens, and untold damage to residential and infrastructure, and you take Russia's side in the conflict by saying that Ukraine is just as bad.

You’ll see.

Yeah, I'm sure if someone kicked in your door, and began looting your place, killed your cat, while telling you it's under new management, you would rush to make a peace deal with them because you thought they made a fair offer. I'm sure a bunch of air is living rent free in your head.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 14:02:43

At 2/21/23 01:59 PM, Gario wrote:

You’ll see.

Ditto, murderer

hello

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 14:11:45 (edited 2023-02-21 14:14:22)

Peace > war

Its not that disagreeable and reprehensible and putrid to agree with the above statement.

but-

Dont care. Land can be reclaimed through free speech negotiation.

Items and buildings can easily be rebuilt through free, unhindered trade.

Lives cannot be restored.

I wonder how Zel sleeps at night

hello

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 14:35:50

At 2/21/23 02:11 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: Peace > war

cool

you should tell putin to stop doing a war, since peace is better

peacefully, knowing he's saving ukrainian lives every day from a hostile invading force bent on genociding ukrainians

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 14:50:16

Its not that disagreeable and reprehensible and putrid to agree with the above statement.

but-

What does any of that mean, outside of pure nonsense when you can no longer defend your own argument?

Russia doesn't have free speech, and they have killed and taken 10's of thousands of innocent civilians, and have done untold destruction on their homes and infrastructure, and you are trying to argue that the victims should ensue for peace with a country that has done this and wants to further take them over and control them.

There is no shades of grey over this. It's a pretty clear cut case of people trying to defend their country, and way of life, from tyranny, the very shit in our constitution is based on - since you've been yapping about protecting the 2nd amendment of late. Stop being a fucking self centered idiot, and a hypocrite, defending your lack of empathy because it's not politically convenient for you.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 15:04:44

but-

You're really assuming that Putin is going to, in good faith, just seek peace with Ukraine? The same Putin that started the entire war in the first place? The same Putin that is still pushing his troops to be killed in a country that did not attack Russia at all? Putin has been putting on a strong man persona for all of this mess, and to just accept peace terms with Ukraine would fracture it even more.

Peace is only good and achievable when both sides are good faith about it. And as of right now, I see nothing that would encourage Putin to actually stick to any peace terms.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 15:19:36

At 2/21/23 03:04 PM, TechyOracle wrote: You're really assuming that Putin is going to, in good faith, just seek peace with Ukraine?

….that was the whole notion from the get-go when Ukraine was the worst neighbor in history, TechyOracle who only posts in politics.

The same Putin that started the entire war in the first place?

*poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke*

”Lel don’t seek retaliation or something Russian-San”

The same Putin that is still pushing his troops to be killed in a country that did not attack Russia at all?

Sounds like Putin is in charge of both Russia and brave and strong Ukraine slave 🇺🇦 😩

Putin has been putting on a strong man persona for all of this mess, and to just accept peace terms with Ukraine would fracture it even more.

artOfWar.pdf

Peace is only good and achievable when both sides are good faith about it. And as of right now, I see nothing that would encourage Putin to actually stick to any peace terms.

Peace is always good.

Psychopath.

hello

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 15:40:07

At 2/21/23 02:02 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote:

You’ll see.
Ditto, murderer

lol I wish, we could truly preserve autism like this @Gario, imgaine being this dumb and not feeling about it, it mut be nice.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 15:42:00

If you want peace, both sides have to tango, and so far Russia has shown their stubbornness and desperation in a fight that they are losing in. Why should Ukraine agree to a peace deal if they aren't going to get their pre-2014 territory back? What good is peace if parts of your country will be under a bootheel of a powermad dictator and a country that used Ukrainians as a punching bag for centuries?

Yes, it's hard to sleep at night when defending a sovereign nation from a deluisonal dictator and a country that wants to fling its neighbors into another Dark Age like they were under Communism.

I guess years of human progress and dignity doesn't mean that much to you when you are actively shilling for Russian thuggery and empty irredentism.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 16:00:33 (edited 2023-02-21 16:01:27)

At 2/21/23 03:42 PM, orangebomb wrote:

Well we got you on record saying communism was bad at least.

At 2/21/23 03:40 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:

You’ll see.
Ditto, murderer
lol I wish, we could truly preserve autism like this @Gario, imgaine being this dumb and not feeling about it, it mut be nice.

iu_903016_7843618.png

hello

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 16:19:47

At 2/21/23 04:00 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote:

You’ll see.
Ditto, murderer

*dumb right-wing comic

And this sums up your entire contribution to this topic.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 16:25:04

*stonetoss*

why aren't you showing the second part of that comic

iu_903041_2947313.webp

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 16:46:59 (edited 2023-02-21 16:48:04)

You’ll see.
Ditto, murderer

*irrelevent right-wing comic*

Hyuck-hyuck-hyuck. Gawsh, you sure did get me good there, assuming that the rainbow flag = Americans and western forces are more worried about gender than defending freedom./s

Guess it must be that time again for you to shill so that Daddy Vlad can recognise your efforts in the Internet misinformation front again.

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 16:52:35 (edited 2023-02-21 17:16:21)

At 2/21/23 04:25 PM, Gario wrote:
*stonetoss*

+ @orangebomb

If you want to survive around here, you have GOT to stop being so *activated* by a simple 3-panel comic.

Stonetoss is not going away....no stonetoss didnt harm you....no you dont need to get all bent out of shape about it.

Look, it's relevant. it's not a shitpost. It's not a meme. You have nothing to moan moan moan about.

If given a signal I'll make a site-wide topic about Stonetoss to contain these kinds of comments because there is, potentially, quite a lot you guys can learn from 3rd hand sources that can't be dictated to you from online newspapers.

At 2/21/23 02:35 PM, Gario wrote: peacefully, knowing he's saving ukrainian lives every day from a hostile invading force bent on genociding ukrainians

I almost missed this completely worthless comment.

Please, within 48 hours, post a TRUSTWORTHY link that Russia plans to 'LiterRaLLY gEnOCide' the brave and strong and beautiful Ukranian people (their own people)

If you dont post anything, I'll accept that. It is fog of war going on, so it's hard to trust anything going on over there. Biden is standing on red dots for photo ops while it's supposedly a fierce melee of iron overhead, while he and ZelZel stand out in the open...If you actually listen to online newspapers.

But if you do, Gario, graduate of UNM, i NEED to see that Russia plans to legitimately wipe out Ukranians. They have to say so in writing or in speech. Nothing else will do if you want to back up this claim.

tick tock

+ yessss comics on the internet are more relevant than literal tanks going down streets. Let's focus on something else.

hello

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 17:11:22 (edited 2023-02-21 17:11:33)

At 2/21/23 04:52 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote:
*stonetoss*
+ @orangebomb

If you want to survive around here, you have GOT to stop being so *activated* by a simple 3-panel comic.

Stonetoss is not going away....no stonetoss didnt harm you....no you dont need to get all bent out of shape about it.

Look, it's relevant. it's not a shitpost. It's not a meme. You have nothing to moan moan moan about.

If given a signal I'll make a site-wide topic about Stonetoss to contain these kinds of comments because there is, potentially, quite a lot you guys can learn from 3rd hand sources that can't be dictated to you from online newspapers.

I just find it interesting that your promoting and defending a dumb comic that promotes stupidity, hate, and defends violence, on an emotional level, while saying it doesn't harm people. What's to learn from it? Absolutely nothing that the far right, and Russia, indoctrinates people with all the time. Maybe, if you expanded your own sources of information you wouldn't look like a dumb-ass all the time when entering a topic that is far above your head because you limit your knowledge to what you read in tweets and comics.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 17:32:33

At 2/21/23 03:19 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote:
At 2/21/23 03:04 PM, TechyOracle wrote: You're really assuming that Putin is going to, in good faith, just seek peace with Ukraine?
….that was the whole notion from the get-go when Ukraine was the worst neighbor in history, TechyOracle who only posts in politics.

The same Putin that started the entire war in the first place?
*poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke*

”Lel don’t seek retaliation or something Russian-San”

The same Putin that is still pushing his troops to be killed in a country that did not attack Russia at all?
Sounds like Putin is in charge of both Russia and brave and strong Ukraine slave 🇺🇦 😩

Putin has been putting on a strong man persona for all of this mess, and to just accept peace terms with Ukraine would fracture it even more.
artOfWar.pdf

Peace is always good.

Psychopath.

And the matter with me having the majority of my posts in politics is....?

Also, I want sources. Show me, in an official news article, where Ukraine attacked Russia. Show me. Show me you can actually post a full on, legitimate source where Ukraine officially attacked Russia first. Show me how on earth Ukraine, a country not even a quarter of Russia's size, has somehow been so threatening that Russia has had to attack them. Otherwise, please stop drinking Putin's vodka so hard.

And peace is not good when one side is just simply going to violate it again down the road.

"Ah yes, I have signed a Don't Stab Me agreement with Mr. Serial-stabber! Surely this will be a peace that will hold forever and not be broken by next week because Serialstabber does nothing but stabs!"

That is not actual peace. That is just letting Serial-stabber get ready for more stabbing.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 17:48:27

*stonetoss*
+ @orangebomb

Excuse me? I've been here for nearly 15 years, so you don't get to tell me how or what to respond to, especially if you are just going to post lies and shill for a thuggish dictatorship invading a country that wants to distance themselves from their long time bully.

I grow weary of your ignorance and the insulting of my intelligence, so someone wake me up when there is relevant news on Ukraine, not shilling and no u nonsense.

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 17:59:36 (edited 2023-02-21 18:04:10)

The ideal solution would have been a carefully negotiated, conditional surrender on Ukraine's part at the beginning. Not this planet-wide fiasco it has become.

At 2/21/23 05:32 PM, TechyOracle wrote:
At 2/21/23 03:19 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: Peace is always good.

Psychopath.
And the matter with me having the majority of my posts in politics is....?
Also, I want sources.
Show me, in an official news article,

We both know the answer to this. Nothing I will ever type will be good enough for you. TechyOracle, aged 25, will simply say "Naw bruh that doesnt jibe with MY source" and it becomes war of the links. I am not doing that. No. iyo protesto! No, no, no.

I do not consent.

where Ukraine attacked Russia. Show me. Show me you can actually post a full on, legitimate source where Ukraine officially attacked Russia first. Show me how on earth Ukraine, a country not even a quarter of Russia's size, has somehow been so threatening that Russia has had to attack them.

Otherwise, please stop drinking Putin's vodka so hard.

This is about as tone deaf as saying Japs should lay off the Sake.

That joke is ancient. Put it to rest.

And peace is not good when one side is just simply going to violate it again down the road.

See below........

"Ah yes, I have signed a Don't Stab Me agreement with Mr. Serial-stabber! Surely this will be a peace that will hold forever and not be broken by next week because Serialstabber does nothing but stabs!"
That is not actual peace. That is just letting Serial-stabber get ready for more stabbing.

How do you know that? Prosecutors would like to know how your clairvoyance works.

SEE TLDR ABOVE

At 2/21/23 05:48 PM, orangebomb wrote:
At 2/21/23 04:52 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: If you want to survive around here, you have GOT to stop being so *activated* by a simple 3-panel comic.

(is still anally annihilated by a cartoon)

Excuse me? I've been here for nearly 15 years,

That.....really isnt a bragging point on a hentai fap-site

so you don't get to tell me how or what to respond to

But i did :3 stop me

especially if you are just going to post lies and shill for a thuggish dictatorship invading a country that wants to distance themselves from their long time bully.

Sauce?

I grow weary of your ignorance and the insulting of my intelligence,

I am doing that? Me? hmmm

so someone wake me up when there is relevant news on Ukraine, not shilling and no u nonsense.

"The point of war wasnt to be won, but to be endless."

We. Can. Question. Wars. You. [skhlthrsk]

You are exactly why this board was created: as a containment quarantine zone to protect general.

https://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/help-information/forums/forum-rules?path=/wiki/help-information/forums/forum-rules

Now go to general, go there right now, and talk to normal people for once.

hello

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 18:20:00 (edited 2023-02-21 18:20:08)

At 2/21/23 05:59 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: Now go to general, go there right now, and talk to normal people for once.

Pretty sure that the last person who came from general was promoting child sex toys around here.You may find that shit normal in general, but not around here. You may want to talk to a shrink, though.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2023-02-21 18:29:12 (edited 2023-02-21 18:30:20)

*stonetoss*
+ @orangebomb

says the person posting a 9 paragraph response to a meme comic

it's a shitpost, sir

At 2/21/23 02:35 PM, Gario wrote: peacefully, knowing he's saving ukrainian lives every day from a hostile invading force bent on genociding ukrainians
I almost missed this completely worthless comment.

Please, within 48 hours, post a TRUSTWORTHY link that Russia plans to 'LiterRaLLY gEnOCide' the brave and strong and beautiful Ukranian people (their own people)

there's NPR posting about their leaked list of military targets (aka the "kill list"), which include broad things like "LGBTQ ukrainians and their allies" and people of certain religions and ethnicities

looks like written evidence of genocidal intent to me, but NPR probably isn't that reliable of a source for you

sorry i couldn't find a breitbart or greyzone article about it for ya

But if you do, Gario, graduate of UNM, i NEED to see that Russia plans to legitimately wipe out Ukranians.

wait why do you need to see these plans, anyway, did you not notice that there's literally an invasion going on right now where russia indiscriminately targets civilians, civilian structures, etc

they're kinda warcriming their way into an attempted genocide already