00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

biggergayballs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Florida bans Democrats

2,267 Views | 98 Replies

Response to Florida bans Democrats 2023-03-08 13:21:32

At 3/8/23 01:04 PM, Nu-Travisty wrote:
At 3/8/23 01:00 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 3/8/23 12:38 PM, Nu-Travisty wrote:
At 3/8/23 12:25 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 3/8/23 07:00 AM, Nu-Travisty wrote:
At 3/8/23 12:34 AM, EdyKel wrote:
At 3/7/23 10:42 PM, Nu-Travisty wrote:
At 3/1/23 04:25 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 3/1/23 12:03 PM, Nu-Travisty wrote: i hate to tell you this but the fringe left, just like the fringe right is out of control…
As a member of the fringe left, let me tell you I kinda wish we had as much power as you think we do.
i don’t know bud, I think the fringe left fucked up a lot of local economies during the George Floyd riots. Just like the fringe right decided to fuck up some shit at the capitol.

I also distinctly remember seeing posts where people were like, “so there’s randomly a pallet of bricks here… why?”

and then the fringe left and the fringe right had a “meeting” and now we have that stupid fat faced douchebag who decided to take a gun across state lines as a “hero of the far right.”
One was over justice reform, and the other was over a lie about a stolen election at the heart of our democracy
There’s protests and then there’s rioting.

You’re a fucking idiot if you think a random small business in a random city deserved to have its windows busted out and shut down because people had to toss bricks through it.
Son, I don't support rioting, but that shit happens. 93% of the BLM protests were peaceful, but people like you are trying to ignore that to make a comparison to Jan 6th. Now, that is stupid.
I don’t give a fuck about your made up stat. Riots happened in a lot of major cities. A capitol riot happened.

the fringe left took part in riots, the fringe right took part in other riots.
Yeah, I know you don't give a fuck about facts, son, or reasons behind these things.You are always creating these tortured false equivalences around here, bashing your head on the keys to the point of concussion to try and convince yourself and others that you are in the middle, and someone of high moral principle.

I'm sure you were against unions, and the civil rights movement, to, because of all the "fringe" violence that were a part of their history.
lol come from a union family, very much happy that the civil rights movement occurred.

there’s a difference between a labor strike and violence against scabs, and your local business being shut down because it so happens to exist where a riot happens.

There is no false equivalency. It’s called looking out for your neighbor and realizing both situations are bullshit.

Johnny’s small business that got ruined during a riot, I doubt Johnny cares about the semantics, just the fact that he lost his business.

Oh, I see there is a difference to you, now, to justify the violence in them, committed by fringe people, who did damage to public poperty, because you agreed with the ideology behind their movement. Yet, you are still trying to hold onto these double standards to condem BLM for what happened in their justice reform movement, while trying to argue that it's no different from those those of Jan 6th who were fueled by lies.

Do you even think these through before shooting yourself in the foot?

Response to Florida bans Democrats 2023-03-08 13:22:33

At 3/8/23 01:18 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 3/8/23 07:00 AM, Nu-Travisty wrote: There’s protests and then there’s rioting.
And then there's attempted high treason, which is several orders of magnitude worse. The scale is not remotely even.

And those fuckers are being put in jail. Perhaps not enough of them if we are being honest.

at the same time, let’s stop acting like the riots are okay.

Formerly Travis… yeah that one (I’m bored)

Response to Florida bans Democrats 2023-03-08 13:25:48

At 3/8/23 01:21 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 3/1/23 12:03 PM, Nu-Travisty wrote: i hate to tell you this but the fringe left, just like the fringe right is out of control…
As a member of the fringe left, let me tell you I kinda wish we had as much power as you think we do.
i don’t know bud, I think the fringe left fucked up a lot of local economies during the George Floyd riots. Just like the fringe right decided to fuck up some shit at the capitol.

I also distinctly remember seeing posts where people were like, “so there’s randomly a pallet of bricks here… why?”

and then the fringe left and the fringe right had a “meeting” and now we have that stupid fat faced douchebag who decided to take a gun across state lines as a “hero of the far right.”
One was over justice reform, and the other was over a lie about a stolen election at the heart of our democracy

You’re a fucking idiot if you think a random small business in a random city deserved to have its windows busted out and shut down because people had to toss bricks through it.
Son, I don't support rioting, but that shit happens. 93% of the BLM protests were peaceful, but people like you are trying to ignore that to make a comparison to Jan 6th. Now, that is stupid.
I don’t give a fuck about your made up stat. Riots happened in a lot of major cities. A capitol riot happened.

Yeah, I know you don't give a fuck about facts, son, or reasons behind these things.You are always creating these tortured false equivalences around here, bashing your head on the keys to the point of concussion to try and convince yourself and others that you are in the middle, and someone of high moral principle.

I'm sure you were against unions, and the civil rights movement, to, because of all the "fringe" violence that were a part of their history.
lol come from a union family, very much happy that the civil rights movement occurred.
there’s a difference between a labor strike and violence against scabs, and your local business being shut down because it so happens to exist where a riot happens.
There is no false equivalency. It’s called looking out for your neighbor and realizing both situations are bullshit.

Johnny’s small business that got ruined during a riot, I doubt Johnny cares about the semantics, just the fact that he lost his business.
Oh, I see there is a difference to you, now, to justify the violence in them, committed by fringe people, who did damage to public poperty, because you agreed with the ideology behind their movement. Yet, you are still trying to hold onto these double standards to condem BLM for what happened in their justice reform movement, while trying to argue that it's no different from those those of Jan 6th who were fueled by lies.

What violence am I agreeing with that sets a double standard?

did union workers go out and fuck up random targets, small businesses, neighborhoods, etc?

Response to Florida bans Democrats 2023-03-08 13:27:00

At 3/8/23 01:18 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 3/8/23 03:26 AM, SecretBoxFox wrote: I disagree that eliminating the electoral college would make it impossible for the Republicans to win.
I'd counter this saying that if it does, it's their own damn fault.

Oh, I agree

Good times good times good times good times

Response to Florida bans Democrats 2023-03-08 13:41:35 (edited 2023-03-08 13:42:14)

At 3/8/23 01:25 PM, Nu-Travisty wrote:
At 3/1/23 12:03 PM, Nu-Travisty wrote:
i hate to tell you this but the fringe left, just like the fringe right is out of control…

did union workers go out and fuck up random targets, small businesses, neighborhoods, etc?

Oh, now you are being selective, after saying that you supported the civil rights movement. Yes, there was a lot of violence in union history. You can't hide behind that one either.

And at the moment, you are just doing the exact same shit the critics of these movements did, focus on the violence of movements you don't like to discredit them. I suggest you focouse on why you don't like the movements, instead of focusing on the fringe fringe of these movements that wantedly did violence and property damage. It would make you look less hypocritical.

Response to Florida bans Democrats 2023-03-08 13:56:19

At 3/8/23 01:41 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 3/1/23 04:25 PM, DamnedByFate wrote: At 3/1/23 12:03 PM, Nu-Travisty wrote:
i hate to tell you this but the fringe left, just like the fringe right is out of control…

Oh, now you are being selective, after saying that you supported the civil rights movement. Yes, there was a lot of violence in union history. You can't hide behind that one either.

And at the moment, you are just doing the exact same shit the critics of these movements did, focus on the violence of movements you don't like to discredit them. I suggest you focouse on why you don't like the movements, instead of focusing on the fringe fringe of these movements that wantedly did violence and property damage. It would make you look less hypocritical.

You never fail to engage with shitty backhanded insults and useless fodder arguments.

its 2023, riots are bad, the capitol riot was bad, the riots after the murder of George Floyd were bad whereas the protests were good.

it’s not hard. But hey, you keep failing downward with your arguments making that $16/hour wage and trying to act like you know shit.

Response to Florida bans Democrats 2023-03-08 14:08:24

At 3/8/23 01:56 PM, Nu-Travisty wrote:
At 3/8/23 01:41 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 3/7/23 10:42 PM, Nu-Travisty wrote: At 3/1/23 04:25 PM, DamnedByFate wrote: At 3/1/23 12:03 PM, Nu-Travisty wrote:

You never fail to engage with shitty backhanded insults and useless fodder arguments.

Oh, good you are back to you being a snowflake again when you are up against the wall. You throw backhanded insults at me all the time, but I don't bitch about it. If you can't handle what you throw at others then don't bitch when it's used against you.

its 2023, riots are bad, the capitol riot was bad, the riots after the murder of George Floyd were bad whereas the protests were good.

I agree, riots are bad. BLM had a good reason to protest, but those from Jan had a bad one. That is what it simply comes down to. Not sure why you are having a hard time understanding that basic shit....

it’s not hard. But hey, you keep failing downward with your arguments making that $16/hour wage and trying to act like you know shit.

LOL. And you were just bitching at me about "backhanded insults". Double standards sure do follow you around. You might want to get off your ivory tower and join the rest of us imperfect beings on the ground.

Response to Florida bans Democrats 2023-03-09 02:46:55

and the biggest clickbait award goes to…

Shit Happens

BBS Signature