00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Godspeedjm just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods

101,852 Views | 1,325 Replies

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-07 07:25:56

At 11/7/04 07:16 AM, RedCircle wrote:
At 11/6/04 02:23 AM, EKRegulus wrote: Inactive or not, whenever you are in, you stay in :)
Somehow, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Also, Denvish (Bob), could you give me your e-mail address? I need it so I can send you Regulars updates. If you want to keep it a secret, then send me an e-mail at redcircle@gmail.com and when I send the updates, I'll blind-carbon-copy your e-mail to not let it get out.

Yup. I don't have a problem with the other list members knowing it, but I do have a problem with publishing it on the web. I'll mail it to you now.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-07 07:38:02

At 11/7/04 07:25 AM, Denvish wrote: Yup. I don't have a problem with the other list members knowing it, but I do have a problem with publishing it on the web. I'll mail it to you now.

Thanks for the quick response. I'll make it visible too.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-08 21:54:52

At 11/2/04 12:18 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:
At 11/2/04 12:04 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
basks in the glow of normal user adoration:::
*smiles*

THAT was kinda creepy. O_o

Yes... yes... MORE... MORE!!!
lol, YOU ARE COOL!

Aww, thanks!

Oh wait... actually... no, that's enough. #;-}>
ok take that last statment of mine back then :P

Oh. ;_;

Okay. So anyway. Goodnight, everyone. I be done. I CAME BACK! I TOLD YOU ALL I'D COME BACK BEFORE SATURDAY AND I DID!!!
wow... you came back for ONE DAY!?!? </sarcasm>

YES! For one day that wasn't Saturday. OGM.

with his one mid-week visit quota fulfilled... gfox proceeds to disappear from the BBS until Saturday:::
nn0o0o0o0o!!! i want more lists, and uber long multi replies DAMNIT!!
NOW I MUST TALK TO BONUS STAGE UNTILL SATURDAY?!?!?

HAHAHAH! That's like a certain type of hell or something, isn't it. #;-}> (j/k!!! j/k!!! Bonus)

LATER! #;-}>
*shoots self*

;_;

At 11/2/04 01:33 AM, RedCircle wrote:
At 11/2/04 12:46 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:
At 11/2/04 12:30 AM, RedCircle wrote: Regulars, please check your mail. Very important! I want to know your opinion of something before I do the update.
done and done. an excellent idea, and im all for it...
good idea!
Thanks Marcus. I think I'll do it anyway, and on;y because it's fair. "What are you talking about RedCircle," you ask? In a little bit, you will know ^_^

STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR PRIVATE REGULARS ARCEVAL VOTING THINGIE E-MAIL MATTERS IN AMBIGUOUS WAYS ON THE BBS, DAMNYOUALL!

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-08 22:13:14

At 11/2/04 05:01 AM, RedCircle wrote: GeeFox just hit 60,000 total points. Great job man!

Thanks!

At 11/3/04 08:01 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 11/3/04 07:54 AM, RedCircle wrote: Now what are the other lists you belong to? (unless you are talking about the stat lists here)
Yes, the many many lists that are here on NG, through yours, D0GMAS and shitty kitties. Its all a nightmare to keep up with. But this one is my fave (for the moment).

Your VP is EVER so close to getting you onto the top 500 VP list...

and your posts are EVER so close to getting you onto the pentalist...

so with a bit more b/ping and posting... you can add a place on both of my lists to your ever-growing listage. #;-}>

At 11/5/04 08:22 PM, OMGFindMySamurai wrote:
At 11/5/04 04:40 PM, YoinK_VineS wrote: I still don't understand the "Wi/Ht members" list, So you don't have to actually post frequently inside the "Wi/Ht" section of the NG bbs to become apart of the "Wi/Ht members"? Why is dobio a "Wi/Ht member"? I never see him post here.. ever. It must be some popularity contest. heh, ah well.
Nearly all of those people on the Members list are now ... gone it seems, spancker only drops in once in a blue moon, and same with users like Jessica or Redrum, also there are the users like dobio and macdeth that probably USED to be here all the time, but have since then basically left for the allure of general :\

That's not really true. Here... I'll boldface the people that I consider to be... NOT gone:

Where is/How to? Member #1 spancker <--- yes, mostly not here
Where is/How to? Member #2 Drimarki <--- not here since like April 2003
Where is/How to? Member #3 Recon_Rebel
Where is/How to? Member #4 leeboy105
Where is/How to? Member #5 Transformers <--- drops by very rarely
Where is/How to? Member #6 XkwiziTOnE <--- drops by now and then
Where is/How to? Member #7 _lightning_ <--- WAS here most of the time until recently
Where is/How to? Member #8 Mr_James
Where is/How to? Member #9 gfoxcook
Where is/How to? Member #10 _redruM_ <--- ditched us for the comfort of the RPG club ;_;
Where is/How to? Member #11 Afterburner
Where is/How to? Member #12 D0GMA
Where is/How to? Member #13 Dobio <--- pfft!
Where is/How to? Member #14 Crono
Where is/How to? Member #15 Mystboy <--- I miss ol' Mysty
Where is/How to? Member #16 MacBeth- <--- only on General anymore, I think
Where is/How to? Member #17 jonthomson
Where is/How to? Member #18 XwaynecoltX
Where is/How to? Member #19 MPA
Where is/How to? Member #20 Qwoxyl
Where is/How to? Member #21 RedCircle

Okay... now, as you can see... of 21 members... 9 aren't really around anymore... but that leaves 12 who definitely are.

And I'd say 12 of 21 members still being around... means that your statement "nearly all of those people on the memberlist are now gone" is certainly not correct.

At 11/5/04 10:11 PM, YoinK_VineS wrote:
At 11/5/04 09:45 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Wrong YoinK. People don't get elected because of stats or popularity, and I resent your comment. You should focus more on why users are modded and then personally banned by admin. Makes you think.

What the heck does that mean? A user is modded... and then that user gets banned by admins? O_o Who does that refer to?

heh, you seem pissed off. Anyway, being modded is a popularity contest too. All the mods go in and try and choose whether an individual should be modded or not. Very simple, a popularity contest. Whoever is liked the most by the mods become a mod. That's how it goes and that's what a mod has told me.

That's not true.

Most mods are modded simply because one or more admins think they'd be a good mod. liljim modded me because he thought I'd be a good mod. There was no "popularity vote" taken.

Lately, Wade makes a thread asking if we approve of certain candidates, or if we'd like to add suggestions... but it's not a "the mods vote on who should be mod," it's more than the mods can NOMINATE a new mod or voice their OPINIONS on new mods. And those opinions are of whether the mod-candidate would be a good mod, not on whether or not he's a "cool person.". But the admins... and let me stress this:

The admins ALWAYS have the final say. And it's usually their idea to begin with.

So stop all this mods-vote-in-new-mods nonsense. If that were true, then we'd probably just have a polling system. And we don't.

Great example: A certain mod who had only 200 or 300 posts when he was modded... wasn't even known by the majority of mods. It came as a surprise to most of us when that person was modded. Some mods even questioned why on earth that person became a BBS mod when they don't even post much on the BBS. Why was this person modded? Because he was already an audio mod, doing a good job there, and Wade met him in person and thought he was trustworthy and boom, he was modded.

Moddom is not a democracy.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-08 22:36:55

At 11/8/04 10:13 PM, gfoxcook wrote: That's not really true. Here... I'll boldface the people that I consider to be... NOT gone:

HERE WE GO!

which means he's rarely here :P

Life without ng! Is that possible? The proof is right there, yes!

Old timer is still active :D

Now, that he reached egsc, I doubt that he will as active as recently.

jessica, at least we know that the member is still depositing so he will be around sometimes.

1 post per week max

Where is/How to? Member #7 _lightning_ <--- WAS here most of the time until recently

A little bit longer than that. I never saw him post.

wait a sec...figmentum == mr_james? umm he's not very active lately

SATURDAYS ONLY!! HAHAHAHHA! just joking :P

Where is/How to? Member #10 _redruM_ <--- ditched us for the comfort of the RPG club ;_;

Sad...

ummm he's mostly inactive!

Another old one that won't leave us alone :)

Top posters list... ENOUGH SAID ! :D

He's slowly but certainly getting active less every day...

Good memories heh?

Now, he's rarely on the BBS, if not ng...

Not very active recently but he will be back.

He started to post again :)

No doubt.

Captain obvious wants to hire you!

Would you choose him on the last update if he wasn't active? .... Don't answer me ;)

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-08 23:21:33

At 11/8/04 10:20 PM, OMGFindMySamurai wrote:
At 11/8/04 10:13 PM, gfoxcook wrote: That's not really true. Here... I'll boldface the people that I consider to be... NOT gone:
Who?

grrrrrrr.... don't you DARE who me. I never change my mind... and you say who?! Mr. Name-Changer-All-The-Time-er.

or wait... were you just making fun of how rarely I drop by anymore? Pfft. Twice a week = plenty.

tee hee, sily gfox, you tink d0gbio BBBaAAdd :o

No, I think he joined Wi/Ht? just to be silly. Same reason he joined OCP. So I pfffted his line rather than attempt to make any sort of serious commentary on why he's not around any longer. He hasn't really been around since he locked his poster topic, anyway.

Okay... now, as you can see... of 21 members... 9 aren't really around anymore... but that leaves 12 who definitely are.
Well you threw my theory out the window :o

That was better treatment than it deserved! Utter hogwash it was, aye!

And I'd say 12 of 21 members still being around... means that your statement "nearly all of those people on the memberlist are now gone" is certainly not correct.
Meanie poo head butt fart ):< (MEANEST WORDS EVER)

hahahaha. #;-}>

At 11/8/04 10:36 PM, EKRegulus wrote:
HERE WE GO!

which means he's rarely here :P

Isn't that basically what I said? #;-}>

Life without ng! Is that possible? The proof is right there, yes!

He was barred from teh online world by his parents due to grades or something. Crazy overzealous Korean parents!!!

Old timer is still active :D

That would be why I boldfaced him, yes. #;-}>

Now, that he reached egsc, I doubt that he will as active as recently.

We'll see about that. He's often around, whether he's about to rankup or not. Why would EGSC = no more BBS for him, eh?

jessica, at least we know that the member is still depositing so he will be around sometimes.

Not many guys I know named Jessica. Transformers = female.

1 post per week max

Yeah. He was the closest to borderline. You could boldface him, but I knew that some people would protest, so I went ahead and included him in the "not around much" group.

Well, you missed out on the era of the old timers (when there were 8, 9, and 10 members). When the only members not around all the time were... well, just #2, really. #;-}>

wait a sec...figmentum == mr_james? umm he's not very active lately

Yes, Figment/Figmentum/etc. And sure he is. Hell, I just saw his name on the "last response" slot of a topic in the main topic listing.

Active = comes by and posts within a certain period of time

Active does NOT = comes by and posts 100+ posts per day

SATURDAYS ONLY!! HAHAHAHHA! just joking :P

.................................... WHAT DAY IS TODAY, EH PUNKASS?!?!?! IS IT SATURDAY WHERE YOU ARE?!?!?! ARE YOU HIGH?!?!? #;-}>

Sad...

Indeed. ;_;

ummm he's mostly inactive!

Nah. He comes by level up! more often than Xkwizit does, in my experience. Last time I was keeping up on that topic, a few weeks ago, I noticed several posts from him over a ten page span.

Another old one that won't leave us alone :)

Old as in age or as in membership?

Top posters list... ENOUGH SAID ! :D

Yar.

But he still drops by my list topics and level up!, so he counts.

Good memories heh?

Yep.

Now, he's rarely on the BBS, if not ng...

:::shrugs:::

Not very active recently but he will be back.

Active enough. He maintains a list, so he's around SOME, at the very least.

He started to post again :)

Ayup.

No doubt.
Captain obvious wants to hire you!
Would you choose him on the last update if he wasn't active? .... Don't answer me ;)

Yes, all three of our newest members are obviously active.

Still, I wasn't going to leave them off of the listing just because that goes without saying. It was more ammo for my shooting down of Bonus' theory, you see. (WINK)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-08 23:25:13

At 11/8/04 11:21 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 11/8/04 10:20 PM, OMGFindMySamurai wrote:
Who?
grrrrrrr.... don't you DARE who me. I never change my mind... and you say who?! Mr. Name-Changer-All-The-Time-er.

Argh. By "mind" I meant "username." That was pretty fucked up right there. O_O

At 11/8/04 10:36 PM, EKRegulus wrote:
At 11/8/04 10:13 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Where is/How to? Member #7 _lightning_ <--- WAS here most of the time until recently
Well, you missed out on the era of the old timers (when there were 8, 9, and 10 members). When the only members not around all the time were... well, just #2, really. #;-}>

Oh, and I should add that lightning wasn't just around then... He was pretty much around all the time until summer of 2004. He USED to post as much as Recon does, if not more. Just so ya know. Hell, he's got around 5000 posts, I think. Just because you don't see him around now doesn't mean he wasn't around. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-08 23:40:20

At 11/15/04 10:89 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
Isn't that basically what I said? #;-}>

I didn't know what to type...

He was barred from teh online world by his parents due to grades or something. Crazy overzealous Korean parents!!!

Good thing it didn't happen to me. It would be a horror show in my house.

We'll see about that. He's often around, whether he's about to rankup or not. Why would EGSC = no more BBS for him, eh?

He's posting more lately because he just had EGSC (I typed it in caps :O) then he will be back to his usual posting rate which is not as often as right now.

Not many guys I know named Jessica. Transformers = female.

yes and figment was a " female" making a pregnancy/std's topic 2 months ago and now "she's" a "male" again.... it's difficult to take people seriously about their gender in this forum. BTW, his/her topic was completely deleted (I checked) probably because it was pointless and full of flames.

Yeah. He was the closest to borderline. You could boldface him, but I knew that some people would protest, so I went ahead and included him in the "not around much" group.

You saw it coming uh?

Old stuff doesn't concern me :) sorry man

Yes, Figment/Figmentum/etc. And sure he is. Hell, I just saw his name on the "last response" slot of a topic in the main topic listing.

That person has many active/not active periods since I'm posting.

.................................... WHAT DAY IS TODAY, EH PUNKASS?!?!?! IS IT SATURDAY WHERE YOU ARE?!?!?! ARE YOU HIGH?!?!? #;-}>

DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT'S A JOKE? so will you be back saturday? :P

<laughing>

Old as in age or as in membership?

B-b-b-b-oat! Both! :D

But he still drops by my list topics and level up!, so he counts.

kk, he counts

He's not updating it regularly anymore.

Still, I wasn't going to leave them off of the listing just because that goes without saying. It was more ammo for my shooting down of Bonus' theory, you see. (WINK)

ok, you justified yourself. That's a good point.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-09 00:14:36

At 11/5/04 08:22 PM, OMGFindMySamurai wrote: Also Mike how exactly does one get "voted off," and if this is peopel if they leave for an extended amount of time, or rarely post these days, delteated and BVBG for instance :(

I'm so sorry I didn't see this when I read it the first time Bonus :(

Basically, I'll be sending out an e-mail to all the Regulars about this soon.

In short, at the end of every month, you all will get 3 votes that will be used to vote someone in the Regulars List. You will also have an optional vote to kick someone out. It is up to you to decide whether or not you want to use that vote, but it is there.

If a user gets at least 3 votes to be taken off the list, then it will happen. If there are two or more people who have over 3 votes each to be taken off, then the person with the highest amount of "removal votes" will be taken off. If there is a tie, then it will go to the person with the latest sign-up date (closest to the current date).

If anyone has any comments or questions (or even complaints) about this, feel free to post here ^_^

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-09 07:24:00

RedCircle

Indeed, another two lists to look forward to, i cant handle this shit no more, hahaha. Just one question, how much VP is needed to get onto the VP list, last time i checked i think it was something like 7.16, but that was a while ago, i think, cant remember. And as far as getting on Gfox' Pen10k list with posts, i think he should never have included posts as a stat in it. Just my opinion, but meh.

Gfox

You say you dont know many guys by the name of Jessica, but you know some right ? You better stop hanging about those weird, cross dress clubs on friday nights man, unless, you like them ofcourse :)

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-12 01:00:58

At 11/9/04 07:24 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: RedCircle

Indeed, another two lists to look forward to, i cant handle this shit no more, hahaha.

What two lists do you speak of SCD?

Just one question, how much VP is needed to get onto the VP list, last time i checked i think it was something like 7.16, but that was a while ago, i think, cant remember.

The minimum VP to be listed on geefox's VPlist is ~7.25 (as of now)
The minimum VP to be listed on SK's VPlist is 2.00

And as far as getting on Gfox' Pen10k list with posts, i think he should never have included posts as a stat in it. Just my opinion, but meh.

Good thing he did, eh? You are coming up on that relatively soon.

Schedule update:

I have been sick for the past few days, and I have been moving. Sorry for not being around so much. I still love you all ^_^

On November 19th, I will send out an e-mail to all Regulars regarding the December Election.

On November 24th, all Regulars can begin sending me their votes.

Before November 30th, all Regulars must have voted, or their votes will not count.

On November 30th, the winner (and potential "kicked out" person) will be sent via e-mail to all Regulars.

On December 1st, the new Regular will be announced (and the person who was "kicked out" will be delisted).

Thank you all, and have a great day!

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-12 01:07:40

At 11/12/04 01:00 AM, RedCircle wrote: I still love you all ^_^

Me tooooo?????
Hahaha what will the kickedout one get for return for beeing kicked-out??

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-12 05:11:15

At 11/12/04 01:07 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote:
At 11/12/04 01:00 AM, RedCircle wrote: I still love you all ^_^
Me tooooo?????

Of course! <3 to Carmel!!!

Hahaha what will the kickedout one get for return for beeing kicked-out??

Uhhhhh....the chance of getting re-elected? That's about it. =)

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-12 05:16:16

At 11/12/04 05:11 AM, RedCircle wrote: Of course! <3 to Carmel!!!

Hurray!!!! :D

I'll give him/her a doughnut! muahahaha that reminds me!!
I must send you an email! ;P

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-12 05:47:25

At 11/12/04 05:16 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote:
At 11/12/04 05:11 AM, RedCircle wrote: Of course! <3 to Carmel!!!
Hurray!!!! :D

YEEEE HAAAAA ^_^

I'll give him/her a doughnut! muahahaha that reminds me!!

Ah. Good call. A doughnut! So they won't feel so bad...heh heh...

I must send you an email! ;P

I saw it and I'll do it tomorrow. I don't want to wake up my roommates. Damn, that is so cool! I have roommates!!!

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-12 05:58:48

At 11/12/04 05:47 AM, RedCircle wrote: I saw it and I'll do it tomorrow. I don't want to wake up my roommates. Damn, that is so cool! I have roommates!!!

Wow and to think that im actually going to eat lunch in an hour! hahahahah doughnuts = 1337!...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-12 08:41:44

At 11/12/04 05:47 AM, RedCircle wrote: I saw it and I'll do it tomorrow. I don't want to wake up my roommates. Damn, that is so cool! I have roommates!!!

Just wait until the novelty wears off. It ain't all it's cracked up to be. ;-)

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-14 15:04:27

At 11/8/04 11:40 PM, EKRegulus wrote:
At 11/15/04 10:89 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Not many guys I know named Jessica. Transformers = female.
yes and figment was a " female" making a pregnancy/std's topic 2 months ago and now "she's" a "male" again.... it's difficult to take people seriously about their gender in this forum. BTW, his/her topic was completely deleted (I checked) probably because it was pointless and full of flames.

Mr James pulled a "female pregnancy" stunt? Didn't stem or someone do that like 6 months ago? How horribly cliched it has become.

Anyhow, you have a point about TEMPORARY gender identifications, yes. But you see, why trust that any of the many many males on the site are actual male, either? Here's what I do: if someone has a certain gender set as their gender... and they don't change it... FOR YEARS... I trust that they're telling the truth. I've been set as male since I signed up in 2000 because I am male and I don't lie about shit on the net. Jessica/TF has been F as long as I've seen her profile. So have a lot of the non-fake women on NG (Carmilla, for example). Ergo... they're presumably female because they're not doing it for a specific attention ploy or anything, and they behave like normal human beings, not idiots.

So anyway. Stop being so paranoid/skeptical. And never call someone with the username "Jessica" he again, you silly. #;-}>

DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT'S A JOKE? so will you be back saturday? :P

Indeed I was!

He's not updating it regularly anymore.

Hopefully he will be again soon, though.

At 11/9/04 07:24 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: RedCircle

Indeed, another two lists to look forward to, i cant handle this shit no more, hahaha. Just one question, how much VP is needed to get onto the VP list, last time i checked i think it was something like 7.16, but that was a while ago, i think, cant remember. And as far as getting on Gfox' Pen10k list with posts, i think he should never have included posts as a stat in it. Just my opinion, but meh.

Um... SCD, why did you address that paragraph to RC? It seemed to be in response to my post to you about how you'll be on my VP list and pentalist soon. O_O

Posts = a major stat. They had to be included. I don't believe it encourages spamming because A) it's not a ranking based only on posting, so it's not a simple ranking of who posts the most... B) posts are a minor component, most people don't use posts to get to 10k in a stat and thus get onto the list. The few that do aren't a problem because they would be anyway. I mean, do you really think that the 8-10 people who've hit 10k posts in the time since I started the 10k+ list a year ago as of a week or two from now... only did so because of the list? Most don't even care about it or know it's here. They're too busy being mass posters in General, they're not stat-interested. #;-}>

Gfox

You say you dont know many guys by the name of Jessica, but you know some right ? You better stop hanging about those weird, cross dress clubs on friday nights man, unless, you like them ofcourse :)

I know... none. It was a bad choice of phrasing. O_o

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-14 16:21:38

At 11/14/04 03:04 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Mr James pulled a "female pregnancy" stunt? Didn't stem or someone do that like 6 months ago? How horribly cliched it has become.

I think that he copied/pasted another thread and then someone else did the same, etc. It was very lame.

So anyway. Stop being so paranoid/skeptical.

That's how I am and you won't be able to change my personality.

And never call someone with the username "Jessica" he again, you silly. #;-}>

JESSICA IS A MAN, A MAN !!!! AHHHH! btw, the account number 7941 is used by a female :O

haha :P

</obvious joke>

Indeed I was!

WOW WHAT THE HELL? It's sunday! ogm you broke the curse!
Cya next saturday gfox :P

Hopefully he will be again soon, though.

Yeah, I wonder if it's his evil computer/connection that is affecting him or something else. heh he will be back, THEY ALL COME BACK!

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-16 18:30:58

yep.. i really haven't been that active for the past two weeks.
Damn games are taking up all my time, First GTA SA and now Halo 2

:/

i still try to post atleast once a day.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-18 01:19:45

At 11/16/04 06:30 PM, Crono- wrote:

lol.
Gfox only drops in once or twice a week now...

damn games!

/

eh... somehow you still manage to get some bp points i see :P
---
hmmm... over half way to the next update already?! man, time flies when you dont post in here :P

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-18 01:25:27

At 11/18/04 01:19 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: lol.
Gfox only drops in once or twice a week now...

Saturdays only. KTHXBYE :P
.. but he seems to browse the portal every day because he still didn't stop to b/p.

damn games!

They aren't as addictive as the first counter-strike! I played it without stopping during 3 years.

eh... somehow you still manage to get some bp points i see :P
hmmm... over half way to the next update already?! man, time flies when you dont post in here :P

Rofl, crono almost stopped to gain b/p pts. Wake up, Marcus! He gains approximately 5 b/p pts per update!

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-18 01:52:52

At 11/18/04 01:25 AM, EKRegulus wrote: Saturdays only. KTHXBYE :P
.. but he seems to browse the portal every day because he still didn't stop to b/p.

yes but on occasion its twice a week XD
lol that guy never stops getting bp, thats for sure.

They aren't as addictive as the first counter-strike! I played it without stopping during 3 years.

eh... when i started playing counter strike i loved it. but now im over it... its not too fun for me.

Rofl, crono almost stopped to gain b/p pts. Wake up, Marcus! He gains approximately 5 b/p pts per update!

lol... well i got pooned. i assumed because he has over 30k that he must be constantly getting them :) lol...
me beh teh wrong!

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-18 02:39:43

lol... well i got pooned. i assumed because he has over 30k that he must be constantly getting them :) lol...

THAT'S the reason i stopped getting them.. no more Ranks = whats the point.

and don't really care anymore if i lose a spot on the top 50 lists

i'll get a couple points once in a while, like today. i got 2 whole points!

New record for me.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-18 02:47:27

Don't tell anyone, but I'm planning on stopping on 30,000 exactly. Only I hope the admins don't change the reqs for EGSC anytime soon...

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-18 03:58:45

Since gfoxcook and EKRegulus decided to have a chat about me, I feel the need to do some clarification.

I'm more active than I make it seem. I log on every day. I keep up to date with the lounge and the other primary club I'm a part of. You don't see a post from me very much because I dislike nearly all of the new generation around here.

Yes, my STI thread was deleted (I assume by HAQ, but I have no evidence or any way to be certain). I'll have you know I spent a fair amount of time creating that story. To have someone degrade it to "He probably C&P'ed it from another thread" really pisses me off. Granted, it wasn't the most mature thing to do but I did it anyway.

Thanks a lot for your appreciation EKRegulus. Coming back to a thread I've enjoyed since the beginning to see your shit about me certainly wasn't something I was expecting.

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-18 08:02:28

Oh great, another guy bashing me! By the end of the week, everyone on this section of the forum will hate me.

At 11/18/04 03:58 AM, FIGMENTUM wrote: Since gfoxcook and EKRegulus decided to have a chat about me, I feel the need to do some clarification.

1-Accused me of chatting on the forums while it was just a part of my post. That sentence would be fine if it didn't hide a bashing comment.. oh well, it's nothing compared to the rest.

I'm more active than I make it seem. I log on every day. I keep up to date with the lounge and the other primary club I'm a part of. You don't see a post from me very much because I dislike nearly all of the new generation around here.

2-Most people are more active than they seem but it's difficult to believe that you are following a topic that grows really fast, especially when I only see your username on the browsing list once per week. I browse this forum every day, I check this lounge constantly and I still miss some posts... the topic in the lounge changes at every 5 posts so keeping to date isn't that important anyway.
I didn't say that you were wrong, I just typed that I'm unable to completely believe you.
3-so you are judging the whole generation without even knowning them? good thing for you that we didn't think the same way about the older generation.

Yes, my STI thread was deleted (I assume by HAQ, but I have no evidence or any way to be certain). I'll have you know I spent a fair amount of time creating that story. To have someone degrade it to "He probably C&P'ed it from another thread" really pisses me off. Granted, it wasn't the most mature thing to do but I did it anyway.
Thanks a lot for your appreciation EKRegulus. Coming back to a thread I've enjoyed since the beginning to see your shit about me certainly wasn't something I was expecting.

Not only people are making sex threads every day, now they even take the time to create trash! ALMOST ALL topics about sex and relationships are trash or lies on the general forum and it really starts to annoy everyone. It makes threads like "who's your favorite..." look like amazing topics...

I had no idea if it was copied or not but one thing is sure, all similar threads are trash and that one wasn't an exception. I'm glad a mod made it disappear because the REPLIES were even worse than the topic itself. On every page, there were 15 to 20 bashing posts and several posts that were helping someone that lied. We certainly need that on the forum... Moreover, those dumb sex threads keep bumping the threads that really worth something which makes them even more hateful.

Joke or not, you contributed to add unecessary trash on the forum and that's not how will earn any respect from me. Okay, so I'm typing some "shit" here heh? Look at the situation I was talking about! Your thread that you made could certainly be considered like "shit".

Things you must remember : I was mostly discussing about that topic and beside that situation I know nothing about you. Moreover, I consider you like an account, anything that you type doesn't necessarily show what type of person you are.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-18 08:12:59

At 11/18/04 08:02 AM, EKRegulus wrote:

. Moreover, those dumb sex threads keep bumping the threads that really worth something which makes them even more hateful.

By that, I meant bumping worthful threads at the bottom of the front page, if not even farther and then most people forget those topics.

Anyone that made suggestions or asked a question just to see 2-3 bashing replies should get mad at us. Then, the trash topics make the people forget about those worthful threads and then fall on the second page... now, that person didn't receive an answer and everyone is ignoring him, wouldn't that be a pain in the ass for that person?

I stopped to count how many times it happened.

Here's an example:
I remember someone asking how to blam/protect and the 5 posts right below him bashed him or didn't answer the question. That topic was almost at the bottom of the page and I gave him a useful response.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-18 10:55:38

Gfoxcook

It was my mistake, that paragraph was intended for you, just aswell you read it and thanks for the explanation. It just kinda bothers me that Dobio was all good with the post list till he became mod then dropped it like a bag of shit, i was quite high on that list and prolly still am, that was the first stat thread ievernoticed, but i guess it opened my eyes to the smarter people on NG by making me visit the lounge instead.

FIGGY & EKReg

Calm down dears its only a topic. </blatant brittish commercial rippoff>

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-18 14:25:54

At 11/18/04 08:02 AM, EKRegulus wrote: Oh great, another guy bashing me! By the end of the week, everyone on this section of the forum will hate me.

Dont take it so hard Slightly_Crazy_Dude likes to bash me every second he gets but really its all in good fun and can sure as hell make a guy laugh hehe...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature