00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Oplin12468 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods

101,843 Views | 1,325 Replies

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 02:41:57

At 11/1/04 01:59 AM, RedCircle wrote: So, in light of all the above discussion, would you all like the C list to be people who are regulars, but not in List B?

Hard decision to make, but I'll go for: yes.
I do think the Regulars list should be really dynamic, it'd make things more interesting. More of a pain to update for you, though.

(Apologies if you weren't asking for my opinion)

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 03:03:31

At 11/1/04 02:12 AM, RedCircle wrote: I don't have any control as to who gets in List B.

im not saying you do. im saying if there are many people in C AND B, dont take them out of C, coz it will stuff things up somewhat.

That will be the fun. See how we can rival those in other lists.

umm, no. lol.

Is your *nod* implying that you want List C to only include non-Wi/Ht Members?

nope, it means i also think its time for you to ask us all XD

Yeah, but my friend SCD has been dissapointed and that saddens me.

why has he been dissapointed?
OH WAYEET, EYE KNOE...
its because i passed him in STATTTTTS!! muhahahaha *cough cough* *insery more evil laughter here* ehem. good day.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 06:03:04

How do i find out if i am in a list or am even in anything here?

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 06:08:16

Hiya x. The last update of the lists was about 2/3rds down page 7. You're on List B (Wi/Ht members)

Hope you're keeping well. Thanks once again for your reviews of my audio stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 06:11:22

At 11/1/04 06:03 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: How do i find out if i am in a list or am even in anything here?

You were named on the second page of this thread and so on...

Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 06:18:04

At 11/1/04 06:08 AM, Denvish wrote: Hiya x. The last update of the lists was about 2/3rds down page 7. You're on List B (Wi/Ht members)

hmm, wheres this months update???

man that guy gets around :P

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 06:20:33

At 11/1/04 06:18 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:
At 11/1/04 06:08 AM, Denvish wrote: Hiya x. The last update of the lists was about 2/3rds down page 7. You're on List B (Wi/Ht members)
hmm, wheres this months update???

RC already said that the next update will be on tuesday =)

Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 06:29:59

Ok thanks for the info, and sure no problem about the reviews, you have always been my favorite audio guy, i may need more for some future flashworks, anyways thanks for the info...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 06:32:28

At 11/1/04 06:20 AM, wismty wrote: RC already said that the next update will be on tuesday =)

oh, did he now?
well, that SUCKS!!! DAYM ET....
o well, looks like ill have to wait untill wednesday then... (time zones)...
--
X, can i guess what that music will be for? haha.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 06:38:47

At 11/1/04 06:32 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: X, can i guess what that music will be for? haha.

Haha something like that, your mind is working overtime marcus haha...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 06:42:39

At 11/1/04 06:38 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 11/1/04 06:32 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: X, can i guess what that music will be for? haha.
Haha something like that, your mind is working overtime marcus haha...

~X~

hehhe, well i have SO much fekcing stuff to do, and so little time to do it in! (getting kinda late... im tired).
i still have to *flinches from BS and RC* go to retrogade to review and deposit!!

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 09:09:26

OK....whew. I think this update should yield some answers for all.

First, I want to say that given the opinions of SCD, D0GMA, MPA, and Denvish, I think this is gonna work out nicely.

I am changing the Regulars List rules.

First rule of The Regulars List: You will not talk about the Regulars List. Just kidding.

Seriously this time.

#1. Persons on the Mods List (List A) can be on either the Members List (List B) or the Regulars List (List C).

#2. Persons on the Members List (List B) cannot be on the Regulars List (List C) and vice versa.

#3. When someone is inducted into the Members List (List B), they are taken off of the Regulars List (List C).

#4. People only in the Regulars List (List C) can vote to have people added to, or taken away from, the Regulars List. Each person on the Regulars List will have four (4) votes each month. Each vote must be different. No voting for the same person twice.

#5. Only one person can be voted into the Regulars List per month.

#6. I am still deciding the "best course of action" for taking people off of the Regulars List...so I will put up a temporary solution (6a)...

#6a. Regarding the removal of people on the Regulars List, here is what I have decided. Each month, persons from the Regulars List (List C) will have one vote for removal (not including the 4 votes said above). They can use the vote if they want to, but they do not have to. The person with the highest number of removal votes (if they have more than 3 removal votes against them), will be removed from the Regulars List.

#7. All voting must be sent to my e-mail. redcircle@gmail.com

------------------------

Tomorrow, the list will be updated. Good day to you all, and thank you for bearing with me through this "transitional" period. You all have helped me make these lists a lot of fun ^_^

-RC

P.S. In lieu of these new rules, I will be no longer on the Regulars List (List C), and that goes for D0GMA as well. Sorry Chris. Probably the shortest time someone has ever been on a list. We still love you though <3

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 09:30:33

At 11/1/04 09:09 AM, RedCircle wrote: First rule of The Regulars List: You will not talk about the Regulars List.

heh. you wish...

#1. Persons on the Mods List (List A) can be on either the Members List (List B) or the Regulars List (List C).
#2. Persons on the Members List (List B) cannot be on the Regulars List (List C) and vice versa.
#3. When someone is inducted into the Members List (List B), they are taken off of the Regulars List (List C).
#4. People only in the Regulars List (List C) can vote to have people added to, or taken away from, the Regulars List. Each person on the Regulars List will have four (4) votes each month. Each vote must be different. No voting for the same person twice.
#5. Only one person can be voted into the Regulars List per month.

Sounds good to me

#6. I am still deciding the "best course of action" for taking people off of the Regulars List...so I will put up a temporary solution (6a)...
#6a. Regarding the removal of people on the Regulars List, here is what I have decided. Each month, persons from the Regulars List (List C) will have one vote for removal (not including the 4 votes said above). They can use the vote if they want to, but they do not have to. The person with the highest number of removal votes (if they have more than 3 removal votes against them), will be removed from the Regulars List.

That seems like a reasonable solution. There should certainly be a viable option for removing people who aren't (as) active any longer. Maybe you should leave the door open so they don't actually have to be re-elected should they return (ie, have a 'reserve team list' of 'injured' players who can be thrown back onto the field as soon as they're fit & well again)

Good day to you all, and thank you for bearing with me through this "transitional" period. You all have helped me make these lists a lot of fun ^_^

FUN? Is someone having FUN? Quick, make them watch 'Angela's Ashes'

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 12:27:30

At 11/1/04 09:09 AM, RedCircle wrote: Tomorrow, the list will be updated. Good day to you all, and thank you for bearing with me through this "transitional" period. You all have helped me make these lists a lot of fun ^_^

It's all so clear now!.... good update RC evan though im now acctualy listed i still like to follow these listes and im sure these new rules will make things alot easier.

At 11/1/04 09:30 AM, Denvish wrote: That seems like a reasonable solution. There should certainly be a viable option for removing people who aren't (as) active any longer. Maybe you should leave the door open so they don't actually have to be re-elected should they return (ie, have a 'reserve team list' of 'injured' players who can be thrown back onto the field as soon as they're fit & well again)

Sounds good but also very complicated.....

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 14:38:25

At 11/1/04 09:09 AM, RedCircle wrote:
P.S. In lieu of these new rules, I will be no longer on the Regulars List (List C), and that goes for D0GMA as well. Sorry Chris. Probably the shortest time someone has ever been on a list. We still love you though <3

No worries. That was pretty much what I had concluded. The funny part is having to cut yourself in the process ;) I went through that with the EGRL ... I moved off my list by the second update so it kind of accidentally started including the top 50.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 18:18:26

Well im glad all thats fucking over.

After an hour and 10 minutes worth of chatting with Red on AIM this morning, i think he finally got sick of me :) It was a long industrious chat methinks, made alot of progress, and it took me quite a while to explain my actions over the last few days, but now its done and dusted and i think everyone is happy now.

Sorry to bring you into this D0GMA (then straight back out again :P) but im sure you understand my reasons, if it was anyone else my actions would have been the same.

Now, all i have to worry about is, did Red actually only change te list, and accept my opinion because he was voted into the Wi/Ht members, or was it indeed, because he felt i and others had valued criticisms and opinions :P

Once again, grats RedCircle, you deserved it.

Now if MARCUS is ahead of me tommorow in the list, i want it to be totally scrapped, null and void, i want you to make a list of just me, as number 1, and the rest, no matter blam saves, posts, reviews whatever underneath me, and i want to be called king.

One last time Grats buddy.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 19:57:47

At 10/18/04 03:44 PM, RedCircle wrote:
At 10/16/04 10:07 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Said in the e-mail? Is there some sort of RC's Members vs. Mods vs. Regulars mailinglist that I'm not a part of? ;_;
Just the Regulars votes. No worries ;-)

Yes yes, I just found that out from someone else's post further up on page 8. #;-}>

And we've even e-mailed before! Now I'm hurt. #;-}>
lol...poor geefox....

har har. I DON'T NEED YER PITY!

BTW, how on earth can you have a Wi/Ht? Regulars listing but not include ramagi, eh?!
You should included yourself, jonthomson, d0gma, QwoxRox, FIGMENT, MPA too.

No I shouldn't have.

myself, jonthomson = already on one of your lists due to being mods

myself, jonthomson, dogma, qwox, james, MPA = already on one of your lists due to being Wi/Ht? members

Soooo... hence me not mentioning any of them/us. I mentioned ramagi because... while she's a review mod... she's not a BBS mod, and she's not a Wi/Ht? member and thus she's not on the main two lists that you started this entire thread with. And so I think she should be on your new third list in here. Ayup.

At 10/20/04 03:01 AM, RedCircle wrote:
At 10/19/04 11:19 PM, ramagi wrote: With some of the recent additinos to the review mods even I may not know them all anymore.
Well, is there a review forum that shows every Review Mod? That would be a huge asset!!

Indeed. But no.

HAQnSPITT, Captain_Bob, ramagi, Stormwarden, Tanner, TheJoe324,TheShrike, gfoxcook, jonthomson, NegativeONE, DarkArchon, WTF_Kurdt, Newgrundling, and Dobio
If you, or any other Review Mods, can confirm that list, then I will be happy to include it in the next update :-D

No one can confirm anything unless you're talking to liljim, Tom, or Wade.

There may be some other BBS mods that are but I havn't seen them post in the review forum.
You mean, Review (not BBS) Mods that post in the Review Forum?

That DON'T post in the forum, she means. Being a review mod doesn't meant you have to post in the review mod forum. And if someone doesn't, then no one but the admins will know they're a review mod.

I hope that list comes into light. I think I had talked to geefox about it, but he remained respectful of others by stating that he didn't know if all the Review Mods would be cool with the public knowing they were Review Mods...I guess time will tell. I just hope I gain the info, because it would be nice to be able to congratulate those who patrol our reviews.

Nooo, I never said that. Stormwarden and ramagi and others are widely known to be review mods. I never said anything of the sort.

I said I couldn't tell you who all the review mods are because I have no way of knowing all the review mods.

If I've seen someone post in the review mod forum, I obviously know they're a review mod (well, except for macbeth, who still has posts in the review mod forum, but he's no longer a review mod). But if I haven't seen someone post in the review mod forum, that doesn't mean they're NOT one. See? There's no list that any regular users OR mods of any sort can see that will tell you who's a review mod and who's not. Only the admins know the full list.

What would be the point of making a review mod list, anyway? It'd be mostly overlap with the BBS mod list. You should either integrate all mods together (i.e. put anyone you find out is a review mod (ramagi, Stormwarden, etc.) or an audio mod (RageVI) in with the BBS mods on the A list)... or you should just forget about it.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 20:04:38

0h t3h F3KCING n035!! now that we dont have RC, that is bad....
but now that we dont even get t3h D0G?? thats insane... now we'll never dominate those lists... :(

At 11/1/04 06:18 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Well im glad all thats fucking over.

lol, the update is still to come!

Once again, grats RedCircle, you deserved it.

indeed.

Now if MARCUS is ahead of me tommorow in the list, i want it to be totally scrapped, null and void, i want you to make a list of just me, as number 1, and the rest, no matter blam saves, posts, reviews whatever underneath me, and i want to be called king.

lol, im infront by atleast 200 points now... or around that.
looks like its list D for SCD.

One last time Grats buddy.

OH WTF i just realised! that means that there is no RC, no D0G, and now now SCD on the list??
damn, we suck now, List C peoples...

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 20:15:27

At 11/1/04 09:09 AM, RedCircle wrote: #1. Persons on the Mods List (List A) can be on either the Members List (List B) or the Regulars List (List C).

Hm. Okay. I can understand rule #2. But I don't see why it doesn't also apply to A vs C as well. If Joe, for instance, was around here all the time and was voted into the C list by C list members, but myself or jonthomson or whoever else from the B list was around even MORESO and people wanted to vote that person into the C list, it wouldn't be allowed...

it just seems strange.

Because A & B have always included some overlap, I don't see the harm in some overlap between B & C and A & C as well, as long as the lists don't become more similar than dissimilar. But if you're going to sever the B & C link, why not sever the A & C link as well? Eh, anyway.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 20:25:55

At 10/8/04 07:17 PM, RedCircle wrote: Take Qwoxyl for example. He posts here everyday. He is an excellent candidate for the list. He shows us that he is here and helping out all the time. Those people are the ones I want on the list. Not "every other month" users, not "Only on Saturdays" users.

(GASP)

I'd take offense to that "only on Saturdays" thing if B list members were still eligible for list C inclusion. #;-}>

I might point out that long before you even DISCOVERED Wi/Ht?, I was reading and posting to Wi/Ht? every single day of the week. Just because someone only comes here on Saturdays lately doesn't mean they've ALWAYS only come on Saturdays. HMPH! #;-}>

At 10/31/04 07:10 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:
At 10/31/04 07:06 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: At 10/31/04 07:01 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:just because mods suck n all, ya know?

Yes i know except GFOX he is like not one of the sucky ones,
yeh true, he r0xx0rz everyone's b0xx0rz, haha.

Hahah. Thanks for the... vote of confidence in me despite my mod-status, guys. But how about we just cool the overgeneralising, eh? It's akin to racism. "OGM, THAT PERSON IS A MOD. SO HE MUST SUCK." :::person turns around:::: "OH WAIT, it's GFox. He's cool."

Don't judge ALL mods at once, damnit! What if you become one someday, eh? Then you'll hate yourself? #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-01 20:43:22

At 11/1/04 08:25 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Hahah. Thanks for the... vote of confidence in me despite my mod-status, guys. But how about we just cool the overgeneralising, eh? It's akin to racism. "OGM, THAT PERSON IS A MOD. SO HE MUST SUCK." :::person turns around:::: "OH WAIT, it's GFox. He's cool."

hahah. yeh that sounds about right... :P

Don't judge ALL mods at once, damnit! What if you become one someday, eh? Then you'll hate yourself? #;-}>

eh, when i said all of the mods suck, i (think i) said it in the contest of stats... and that we would soon be overtaking them on average or something like that...
i like a lot of the mods around here, especially the review mods.
Ramagi is cool, you are, jonthomson is, nephthys is, etc, etc.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-02 00:04:39

At 11/1/04 08:43 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: eh, when i said all of the mods suck, i (think i) said it in the contest of stats... and that we would soon be overtaking them on average or something like that...

Ahhhh. okay. If you say so. (wink)

i like a lot of the mods around here, especially the review mods.
Ramagi is cool, you are, jonthomson is, nephthys is, etc, etc.

:::basks in the glow of normal user adoration:::

Yes... yes... MORE... MORE!!!

Oh wait... actually... no, that's enough. #;-}>

Okay. So anyway. Goodnight, everyone. I be done. I CAME BACK! I TOLD YOU ALL I'D COME BACK BEFORE SATURDAY AND I DID!!!

:::with his one mid-week visit quota fulfilled... gfox proceeds to disappear from the BBS until Saturday:::

LATER! #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-02 00:18:13

At 11/2/04 12:04 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Ahhhh. okay. If you say so. (wink)

lol, yes i do/

basks in the glow of normal user adoration:::

*smiles*

Yes... yes... MORE... MORE!!!

lol, YOU ARE COOL!

Oh wait... actually... no, that's enough. #;-}>

ok take that last statment of mine back then :P

Okay. So anyway. Goodnight, everyone. I be done. I CAME BACK! I TOLD YOU ALL I'D COME BACK BEFORE SATURDAY AND I DID!!!

wow... you came back for ONE DAY!?!? </sarcasm>

with his one mid-week visit quota fulfilled... gfox proceeds to disappear from the BBS until Saturday:::

nn0o0o0o0o!!! i want more lists, and uber long multi replies DAMNIT!!
NOW I MUST TALK TO BONUS STAGE UNTILL SATURDAY?!?!?

LATER! #;-}>

*shoots self*

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-02 00:30:26

Geefox, I would multi-quote, but most of what you responded to were things that became null-and-void after my last post above. I hope you can see that. I'll let the regulars decide now. No input from myself.

...also:

Regulars, please check your mail. Very important! I want to know your opinion of something before I do the update.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-02 00:46:40

At 11/2/04 12:30 AM, RedCircle wrote: Regulars, please check your mail. Very important! I want to know your opinion of something before I do the update.

done and done. an excellent idea, and im all for it...
good idea!

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-02 01:33:58

At 11/2/04 12:46 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:
At 11/2/04 12:30 AM, RedCircle wrote: Regulars, please check your mail. Very important! I want to know your opinion of something before I do the update.
done and done. an excellent idea, and im all for it...
good idea!

Thanks Marcus. I think I'll do it anyway, and on;y because it's fair. "What are you talking about RedCircle," you ask? In a little bit, you will know ^_^

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-02 01:52:34

At 11/2/04 01:33 AM, RedCircle wrote: Thanks Marcus. I think I'll do it anyway, and on;y because it's fair. "What are you talking about RedCircle," you ask? In a little bit, you will know ^_^

lol, hopefully that comment wasnt aimed at me... i know exactly whats going on!
good choice, as well. i think its important we have SOME bite this update...
what with no SCD and no you, and we dont get D0G, either... its only fair.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-02 01:57:04

SCD is staying on your list. Don't worry!!!

Also, please don't post here until I make the update. I'd like it to be on the top of the next page.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-02 05:01:53

The RCVL (RedCircle's Versus List)

November 2004 Update

Hello all! I am proud to say that this was the most active update. Lots of people switching positions!

GeeFox just hit 60,000 total points. Great job man!

A List: Ozcar passed Dobio and newgrundling! Olskoo got passed, not once, but twice since the last update. DarkArchon passed DanMalo, and Funk passed TedEaston.

B List: I made it!!!! ^_^ ...heh heh, back to the rankups... D0GMA and MPA have been machines lately. They both climbed spots! Not much else activity, other than everyone is gaining stats nicely.

C List: Bonus, j00bie, and -Mazza- climbed a spot! It is still very close, so anything can happen. M-A-R-C-U-S also gained a spot as well. He has been really active lately, and it shows. The regulars have included Denvish in place of D0GMA. The newest rules, which are on the bottom of the last page have changed the newest Regular.

A big round-of-applause to Denvish for being the newest Regular!!

Now here are the lists. Enjoy!

List A, The Moderator List:

Rank | Exp : Reviews : B & P : Posts :: TOTALS || Username
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
#01 | __7440 : _505 : _45509 : __7142 :: _60596 || gfoxcook
#02 | __9588 : __44 : _34447 : __9087 :: _53166 || TheJoe324
#03 | _12632 : __42 : _21225 : __4438 :: _38337 || Captain_Bob
#04 | _10211 : __55 : _13139 : _11400 :: _34805 || poxskoo
#05 | _17489 : _321 : __1822 : _13140 :: _32772 || Shrapnel
#06 | _10730 : __49 : ___684 : _16938 :: _28401 || TheyLive
#07 | _13108 : __22 : _10952 : __2643 :: _26725 || HAQnSPITT
#08 | __6202 : 1550 : _12098 : __5580 :: _25430 || jonthomson
#09 | __6100 : __93 : __3364 : _14518 :: _24075 || Ozcar (+2)
#10 | __7090 : __76 : __4775 : _12088 :: _24029 || Dobio (-1)
#11 | __4410 : _179 : _12165 : __6968 :: _23722 || Newgrundling (-1)
#12 | __6010 : _116 : _11227 : __3759 :: _21112 || NegativeONE
#13 | __7370 : _350 : __4381 : __6369 :: _18470 || TheShrike
#14 | __6440 : __65 : ___535 : __8127 :: _15167 || SeasonOfMist (+1)
#15 | __9085 : _156 : ___304 : __5576 :: _15121 || Ventolin (+1)
#16 | __3000 : _223 : ____77 : _11781 :: _15081 || olskoo (-2)
#17 | __2100 : _301 : ___542 : __9200 :: _12143 || AlastorPower
#18 | __8690 : _311 : ___203 : __1749 :: _10953 || Saturday
#19 | __3820 : _226 : __4987 : __1366 :: _10399 || DarkArchon (+1)
#20 | __7725 : __52 : ____36 : __2525 :: _10338 || DanMalo (-1)
#21 | __1338 : __32 : ____38 : __7412 :: __8820 || THE_GUZZ
#22 | __3030 : __62 : ____77 : __4311 :: __7480 || Freakapotimus
#23 | ___854 : __28 : ___188 : __5240 :: __6310 || DrunkenFUNKen (+1)
#24 | __3005 : __43 : ___363 : __2850 :: __6261 || Ted_Easton (-1)
#25 | __1025 : __64 : ___774 : __3078 :: __4941 || Jonas
#26 | __1010 : __30 : ___127 : __3521 :: __4688 || Nephthys
#27 | __1930 : __29 : ___533 : __1200 :: __3692 || TBF

#__ | __6349 : _186 : __6836 : __6741 :: _20112 || Averages
#__ | 171432 : 5024 : 184572 : 182006 :: 543034 || TOTALS

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-11-02 05:03:15

List B, The Wi/Ht? MemberList:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
#01 | __7440 : __505 : _45509 : _7142 :: _60596 || gfoxcook
#02 | __8200 : ___58 : _37970 : _7238 :: _53466 || Recon_Rebel
#03 | __5735 : __138 : _35177 : _3175 :: _44225 || D0GMA (+1)
#04 | __7600 : __186 : _34731 : _1315 :: _43832 || Crono- (-1)
#05 | __6810 : __113 : _30277 : _4588 :: _41788 || leeboy105
#06 | __7690 : _9253 : _15573 : _6415 :: _38931 || XwaynecoltX
#07 | __4380 : ___64 : _29106 : _2305 :: _35855 || MPA (+1)
#08 | __6970 : __322 : _23748 : _3201 :: _34241 || XkwiziTOnE (-1)
#09 | __8290 : __331 : _19767 : _5415 :: _33803 || _lightning_
#10 | __6202 : _1550 : _12098 : _5580 :: _25430 || jonthomson
#11 | __7090 : ___76 : __4775 : 12088 :: _24029 || Dobio
#12 | __3450 : ___13 : _18977 : _1044 :: _23484 || Qwoxyl
#13 | __6115 : ___16 : _12455 : _4259 :: _22845 || FIGMENTUM
#14 | __8080 : __205 : _10394 : __639 :: _19318 || -Myst-
#15 | __6880 : __135 : __7280 : _3703 :: _17998 || the_phantom_spancker
#16 | __9664 : __386 : __2297 : _2710 :: _15057 || Jessica_
#17 | __4570 : __566 : ___803 : _5741 :: _11680 || macdeth
#18 | __3730 : __347 : __6183 : _1246 :: _11506 || RedCircle (new)
#19 | __7770 : ____4 : __2536 : __638 :: _10948 || Afterburner
#20 | __1875 : ____6 : __7447 : __595 :: __9923 || Drimarki
#21 | __2055 : ___11 : __5712 : _1431 :: __9209 || _redruM_

#__ | __6219 : __680 : _17277 : _3832 :: _28008 || Averages
#__ | 130596 : 14285 : 362815 : 80468 :: 588164 || TOTALS

List C, The Regulars List:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
#01 | 12198 : _2532 : _22813 : _1631 :: _39174 || YoinK_VineS
#02 | _4100 : __324 : _15224 : _6212 :: _25860 || Baron_Von_Bad_Guy
#03 | _2570 : __211 : _11129 : _9644 :: _23554 || Pure_LionHeart
#04 | _4455 : _1000 : _14139 : _3359 :: _22953 || carmelhadinosaur
#05 | _1950 : __265 : _14242 : _4952 :: _21409 || BonusStage (+1)
#06 | _5180 : __230 : _14649 : __841 :: _20900 || Denvish (new)
#07 | _3515 : _3190 : __9275 : _4896 :: _20876 || j00bie (+1)
#08 | _3930 : __264 : _12620 : _3223 :: _20037 || -Mazza- (+1)
#09 | _4080 : __216 : _14443 : _1124 :: _19863 || Shpouiten (-3)
#10 | _3580 : _2685 : __7203 : _2279 :: _15747 || M-A-R-C-U-S (+1)
#11 | _3620 : __140 : __2788 : _8878 :: _15426 || Slightly_Crazy_Dude (-1)
#12 | _2555 : ___32 : __6475 : _1160 :: _10222 || ShittyKitty
#13 | _1260 : ___53 : __3394 : _1759 :: __6466 || --delteated--
#14 | _1980 : ___47 : ___213 : _1294 :: __3534 || -TRA-

#__ | _3927 : __799 : _10615 : _3661 :: _19002 || Averages
#__ | 54973 : 11189 : 148607 : 51252 :: 266021 || TOTALS