00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

WillTWisp3r just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Urban Dead Club

115,563 Views | 2,699 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-17 13:10:08

Well the inhabitants of Ayliffe Street Police Dept managed to clean us out again, it looks like I missed quite a battle while I was logged out, 25 bodies lying outside next to me.

i think newgrounds is a pretty cool guy. eh makes falsh and doesn't afraid of anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-17 16:22:44

At 2/17/06 01:10 PM, -Revenant- wrote: Well the inhabitants of Ayliffe Street Police Dept managed to clean us out again, it looks like I missed quite a battle while I was logged out, 25 bodies lying outside next to me.

Yeah I was there. Didn't get a lot of XP though,

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-17 16:33:52

What the fuck?

"You are inside Broadbent Plaza Railway Station. Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are LiverOnion, CaptainCommunism, Joybringer, Matt Guthrie.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel.

Somebody has spraypainted [Newgrounds] Sucks, buncha whiny punks. onto the departures board."
Fucking wimps! What the hell did we do to them? All I've seen is Rhodenbank Rowdies Rule! RCDC Sucks on the walls of rhodenbank buildings. I'm gonna get them back. -Clone- style.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-17 16:43:49

i think newgrounds is a pretty cool guy. eh makes falsh and doesn't afraid of anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-17 17:51:16

i got severly delayed but im good to go now, i'll be in rolt heights soon

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-18 11:52:07

At 2/17/06 04:43 PM, -Revenant- wrote: Hehehe.

somebody sprayed FOXHOUND join the pack. Ah that's the group in Rolt I think. Shit. I HAVE found their hideout. damnit i found a shot gun shell! DON'T HAVE A SHOT GUN GRRRR!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-18 18:03:43

At 2/17/06 04:33 PM, -Clone- wrote: I'm gonna get them back. -Clone- style.

I totally support anything you do to them, dude. That bunch of assholes in a basket deserves anything they get.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-19 02:59:46

does anyone here have the AIM address 'MYNAMESNOTTANNER'?

you IM'd me and i didnt have enough time to reply....and yes im still urbandeading

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-19 13:19:24

At 2/17/06 11:40 AM, Frostbreath wrote: Anyho if anyone would like to revive me, i'm currently standing on Grove Boulevard in Pashenton. It's just on the edge of Rolt Heights. I killed two zeds with my other account there, too.

I'm there, but there doesn't appear to be any living zombies. I'll stay nearby for a while and revive if you stand up.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-19 16:45:53

Hey guys, I'm getting my computer taken away, my dads being a retard.
So I won't be able to go on Newgrounds for a long time.
I'll still be able to go on urban dead at school, I'll also be able to check my stampede38@yahoo.com address. (My school blocked gmail...faggots)

Sorry everyone.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-19 17:39:42

At 2/19/06 04:45 PM, GUTHRIE wrote:
So I won't be able to go on Newgrounds for a long time.
Sorry everyone.

Meh, don't worry about that. It could be worse, and i'm sure that someone like -Clone- will take the club on his shoulders while you're away.

On an other note, i've been playing a lot to this game even if i haven't been really present on the forum. My name is McShaft and i'm a level 10 civillian. i'm currently in the factory one case up of our HQ in Rolt Heights. I also have a mobile phone, so i'll add you guys in my contacts list.

Cig made by a poor Cuban cigar roller who can't afford eating everyday.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-19 18:47:05

That sux Matt. Hope you'll be back soon. I'll give those RCDC bastards hell. Bad_Brains please link your profile. Regarding RCDC, why the hell are they fucking with us? If any of you guys find a spray can(look in schools) spray obscentities all over their buildings. I don't care what it says as long as it doesn't have the [Newgrounds] name. Lol look at this fag Major Anderson:

Major Anderson said "CLONED is a PK'er and has destroyed RCDC Gens, See our Wiki for details" (02-19 19:06 GMT)
Major Anderson attacked you for 8 damage. (02-19 19:07 GMT) ...and again. (02-19 19:07 GMT) ...and again. (02-19 19:07 GMT) ...and again. (02-19 19:07 GMT)
Major Anderson attacked you for 4 damage. (02-19 19:07 GMT) ...and again. (02-19 19:08 GMT) ...and again. (02-19 19:08 GMT) ...and again. (02-19 19:08 GMT) ...and again. (02-19 19:09 GMT)

#1. I'm not a FULL time PK'er, but I sometimes do occassionly when I'm in need of XP.
#2. I did not destroy their generators, only attacked them. I don't know why their complaining. The gens were fine when I left.
#3. I'm only a lvl 2 cop, so this dick head has no reason to attack me.(I must intimidate him lol)
#4. Why is he calling me a PK'er when he killed me? HIPPOCRIT!
#5. I KNOW the Rhodenbank Rowdies have been taggin their turf up with bad words, even tagged their revive point. Why do you think they're called rowdies? Apparently that means something.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-19 19:12:02

I'm collecting XP right now, got around 200, once I get a few hundred more I'll get revived, buy some attack skills, and go PK some RCDC members. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-19 19:21:18

Tough luck for GUTHRIE, hope you come back soon.

I'm one rank up from maxing my survivor skills. After that I'll be all set to give those RCDC bastards what they deserve. >: )

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-19 19:33:07

If anyone wants to update the member list, here's the original text.
See you all either in the game or in a while :(

http://www.freewebs...pede38/ngmembers.htm

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-19 20:24:14

At 2/19/06 06:47 PM, -Clone- wrote: Bad_Brains please link your profile.

I already linked it in another post, but hey, here you go .

So, what are we going to do with this RCDC thing?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-19 20:44:33

At 2/19/06 08:24 PM, Bad_Brains wrote:
At 2/19/06 06:47 PM, -Clone- wrote: Bad_Brains please link your profile.
I already linked it in another post, but hey, here you go .

So, what are we going to do with this RCDC thing?

Which post?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-19 20:46:06

oh my bad your in my contacts

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-19 20:55:37

At 2/19/06 08:46 PM, -Clone- wrote: oh my bad your in my contacts

See? :P

Changing of subject, what is happening with the RCDC? They look like they're taking the game way too seriously.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-19 21:47:43

For fuck's sake, [Newgrounds] members,

This is just ridiculous. We didn't pick this fight. You did.

Here's how it looked from our standpoint:
When I learned Cloned had threatened one of our members, I contacted you through the wiki. Matt mostly told me to fuck off. With no real response from your group--and with nothing to go on but your MB, which revealed that some of you had attacked our members, apparently didn't care about the overall logic of the game very much (i.e., that humans are supposed to kill zombies and vice versa), blamed us for overbarricading when our wiki clearly states that we like most everything at VS, and openly discussed being a vendetta group for the hell of it, etc.--we had to decide by ourselves what to do. Thus our decision to ban [NG] from Rhodenbank.

To those of you that had nothing to do with this and/or are just trying to play the game--hey, I'm sorry. Between Cloned's ingame behavior, some of the posts on this PUBLIC board, and matt's less-than-stellar wiki editing, [Newgrounds] came across as a bunch of assholes, plain and simple.

For those of you that don't read the wiki, all [Newgrounds] members are banned from Rhodenbank until further notice. If we find you in our 'burb, we'll warn you once. After that we're taking you out. Ask VeryProudofYa how this has worked for him so far. Frostbreath, you've already recevied your warning--the next time we see you, we kill you.

The exception to this rule is Cloned, as he is the one that we know for sure attacked our members and generator. He automatically went onto our shoot-on-sight list. Actually, his sadsack little crying-home-to-momma post just now was what finally prompted me barging in on your board.

Cloned, now you're crying foul because Major Anderson put you down. Your defense is that you don't deserve this because you didn't actually manage to kill our members or destroy our generators when you attacked them. OK, I guess in the future we could call you an "incompetent PKer" instead of a PKer, if that'll make you feel better while you're shuffling around looking for a revive.

Let me state the obvious: this doesn't change the fact that you did attack them in the first place. XP farming is not a valid excuse: it's for noob chumps who don't want to bother actually playing the game when they want to level up swiftly, and to those of us who've actually earned our XP it's one of the lamer excuses anyone could think of for anything. Major Anderson was not being a 'HIPPOCRIT' (by which I assume you mean "hypocrite")--we said we were going to kill you; we did. Moreover, we don't care that you haven't managed to get past lvl 2 yet. You attacked us, we attack you; what the hell else did you expect? What would you have done differently? And, for my own personal curiosity, when did you actually ever try to contact RCDC? Did you try the wiki, or our public forum? (Let me answer for you: no, no.) And how was attacking us ever supposed to get our attention in a good way in the first place?

There's also the major problem that whatever [Newgrounds] means to you guys, in-game groups tend to be either zombies or humans. If you really want to subvert the dominant paradigm and somehow have an in-game human AND zombie group, hey, more power to you--but don't be surprised when other survivor groups start putting killing you on their "to do" list. Animosity between our groups aside, y'all really need to think about this.

Overall, look: we'd just as soon be at peace with you. We don't like wasting ammo on other survivors. Hell, we'll help you settle Rolt Heights--if we can keep that cell tower up and running, and gennys in the hospitals, it's a win-win as far as we can tell. We didn't even come hunting Cloned--he chose to hang out in Rbank. The point being that any time you guys want to negotiate a ceasefire, we're more than happy to listen. Hell, I'll drop a genny anywhere in Rolt Heights by 2400 CST tomorrow if it'll get you to even come to the table.

The only thing I'm even slightly pissed off about is that some of you want to make like all this is our fault, or that we've wronged you somehow. That's bullshit, plain and simple, and you know it.

If you want to respond, you can drop me a line on my wiki user page. I doubt I'll trouble you on your PUBLIC forum any longer.

whatever,
bulgakov (RCDC)

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-19 22:39:29

So he made an account just to tell me that? Anyway does he realize that we can make alts lol?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-20 00:41:41

im trying to recruit more members

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-20 01:32:26

At 2/19/06 09:47 PM, bulgakov wrote: [Newgrounds] came across as a bunch of assholes, plain and simple.

Welcome to the Newgrounds BBS, the majority of users here are indeed, assholes.

Everything else

Personally I think you're taking this game a little too seriously, it is after all meant to be fun, and knowing what the idea of fun is for the average user of this BBS, I'm sure they'd love nothing more than to start a war with you.

Most of us love to start trouble whenever possible, sorry it had to be your group we stir up shit with. We'll probably get bored and go piss someone else off soon enough anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-20 13:07:29

At 2/19/06 01:19 PM, ChickenOfDoom wrote: I'm there, but there doesn't appear to be any living zombies. I'll stay nearby for a while and revive if you stand up.

I got myself revived, so no need for you to hang around there anymore. Thanks for caring, though, i appreciate it :)

At 2/19/06 09:47 PM, bulgakov wrote: Frostbreath, you've already recevied your warning--the next time we see you, we kill you.

I don't give a flying fuck about being killed by you guys. I feel like coming to Rhodenbank, i'll go there. If you need to kill me, fine. I don't care. But in my oppinion you're now provocing us to attack you guys rather than preventing us.

And most importantly, calm down.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-20 14:29:51

Actually tard I really didn't have a choice to hangout in rhodenbank, because I ran out of AP as soon as I was one bloc away from the boundry line.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-20 14:35:27

I logged into my vpoy account to find a list of warnings, then a list of attacks on myself. While I'm not devastated, since it is an alt of mine, I am a slight bit perturbed. Especially considering that I did not attack any of the users. I will continue playing my account in rhodenbank about once or twice a week. If they see fit to attack me needlessly when I haven't done anything at all to any of their characters, then that's fine.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-20 17:55:30

I've been tearing down alot of barricades lately, easier than looking around for survivors on the streets.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-21 17:20:41

At 2/19/06 09:47 PM, bulgakov wrote:
For fuck's sake, [Newgrounds] members,

haha, Internet.

----------------------

Well anyway I just got all my survivor skills. =)
I'll probibly remian a survivor for another week or two and collect as much exp as I can then jump out of a building and finish leveling up my zombie and getting revived all in one day.

All good.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-23 08:13:49

At 2/21/06 05:20 PM, Major_punk wrote: Well anyway I just got all my survivor skills. =)
I'll probibly remian a survivor for another week or two and collect as much exp as I can then jump out of a building and finish leveling up my zombie and getting revived all in one day.

All good.

I've got all the zombie skills except the useless Death Rattle and Brain Rot, building up exp now for all survivor skills.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-23 08:30:25

Haha, I was wandering through Rhodenbank when I noticed St Alban's Hospital had no barricades up, only the doors were shut.

Zombies GOGOGOGOGO

BBS Signature