00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

burgorpal just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Urban Dead Club

115,558 Views | 2,699 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-05 20:22:41

At 2/5/06 06:15 PM, -Clone- wrote: Where is your current location?

St Seraphim's Hospital, in Pashenton. I'm lying down right now, should I stand up?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-05 21:13:02

At 2/5/06 08:22 PM, GUTHRIE wrote:
At 2/5/06 06:15 PM, -Clone- wrote: Where is your current location?
St Seraphim's Hospital, in Pashenton. I'm lying down right now, should I stand up?

If you have less than 40 AP that no.

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-05 21:51:23

Also because of the number of zeds that were/are/still in Rolt, there are NO REVIVAL PONITS. Basically because the zed group here is fairly large. A disadvatage to us. But also an advantage because they're pretty much the only group in Rolt. If we conquer Rolt Heights, the worst suburb in the city, we will have a bigger name for ourselves. All we need is say-so from warchief.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-05 22:35:18

At 2/5/06 09:51 PM, -Clone- wrote: Also because of the number of zeds that were/are/still in Rolt, there are NO REVIVAL PONITS. Basically because the zed group here is fairly large. A disadvatage to us. But also an advantage because they're pretty much the only group in Rolt. If we conquer Rolt Heights, the worst suburb in the city, we will have a bigger name for ourselves. All we need is say-so from warchief.

I'm all for a bit of conquering, I'm staying a zombie for now, but I'll fight for survivors if needed.

I'm lying outside Cayley Library in Rolt Heights at the moment, went hunting and wandered out of Rhodenbank without noticing.

i think newgrounds is a pretty cool guy. eh makes falsh and doesn't afraid of anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-05 23:43:51

By the way, can anyone get on the Urban Dead wiki?

Won't work for me. :/

i think newgrounds is a pretty cool guy. eh makes falsh and doesn't afraid of anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 01:41:59

At 2/5/06 09:51 PM, -Clone- wrote: If we conquer Rolt Heights, the worst suburb in the city, we will have a bigger name for ourselves. All we need is say-so from warchief.

That'd be swell. Too bad i am still at level one, so i can't really contribute much, though ;( apart from healing the wounded, that is.

At 2/5/06 11:43 PM, -Revenant- wrote: By the way, can anyone get on the Urban Dead wiki?

Yes. It work perfectly fine.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 10:40:58

Looks like people in Rhodenbank are getting more careful, I'm having a hard time finding any survivors camped out on the streets. :(

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 11:04:57

So are we a RCDC vendetta group?

Can someone just fill me in on who we are against and where they are please?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 11:32:11

At 2/6/06 11:04 AM, Major_punk wrote: Can someone just fill me in on who we are against and where they are please?

We're not exactly against the RCDC, we just dislike them. I think we can call it a more fierce neutral stance. At least that's how i feel it is.

But for now, we're planning on conquering Rolt Heights, just to make our name heard. I don't quite know how serious this thought is, but i think it would be fun. After all, it's just a game.

Another one of my accounts have a bit more success. It leveled up in just two days, andis still going strong. (Patricier)

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 12:17:15

Just got killed again, that puts me at 22 deaths, I die way too much.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 12:50:48

Uh oh, the server is telling me that i have two more moves today, which means that i can only go to the nearest building and enter, just hoping it isn't overbarricaded or left with open doors :P

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 14:58:25

At 2/6/06 11:32 AM, Frostbreath wrote:
But for now, we're planning on conquering Rolt Heights, just to make our name heard. I don't quite know how serious this thought is, but i think it would be fun. After all, it's just a game.

Alright I'm on my way now, I could probibly get there today but if theres some zombies on the way I'll take them out for exp. I'm coming with my main Blam4.

What exactly do you mean by conquering Rolt Height?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 15:25:53

At 2/6/06 02:58 PM, Major_punk wrote: What exactly do you mean by conquering Rolt Height?

Since there's no known group there, just a bunch of zombies, we'd be the only group that have their HQ in that suburb. So yeah, being the leading group in that area is our goal.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 16:01:38

Great, some prick revived me, now I have to find a building to jump off.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 16:05:00

At 2/6/06 03:25 PM, Frostbreath wrote:
At 2/6/06 02:58 PM, Major_punk wrote: What exactly do you mean by conquering Rolt Height?
Since there's no known group there, just a bunch of zombies, we'd be the only group that have their HQ in that suburb. So yeah, being the leading group in that area is our goal.

Oh, heehee I thought by conquering you meant killing all the survivors who weren't from "[Newgrounds]" hah good thing I asked. =)

Well I'm in Lamport hills but theres tons of zombies around so I'll probibly stay here for a few days, fuck whenever I need ammo I don't have it. : (

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 16:15:00

I appritiate you guys agreeing with my plan, but I'm not the leader. GUTHRIE is. It's on his word we can exterminate strong zombie forces. When I went into Rolt a few days ago, I went into a building with 21 zeds in there. Those are the kind of buildings we have to search for. Just going around barricading buildings until the reach very strongly, dumping the dead bodies outside, and cleaning out the zeds inside. Also we have to make revivacation points.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 17:45:55

I agree with cloned.
ROLT HEIGHTS IS OURS!

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 18:09:24

ive been playin this game for quite a while now, my names MESSER and lately ive been dying ALOT

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 18:14:23

I'm hanging out in Huntley with the 4-h

http://wiki.urbandea..om/index.php/The_4-H

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 19:45:16

At 2/6/06 04:01 PM, -Revenant- wrote: Great, some prick revived me, now I have to find a building to jump off.

NO! Don't jump off a building! We need you in Rolt as a survivor. How else are you gonna help barricade buildings, and kill other zeds. You'll get more XP when you do kill a zed as a survivor. We have to have all SURVIVOR MEMBERS IN ROLT! IF YOUR A ZED AND WISH TO HELP OUT, FIND A REVIVE POINT IN A DIFFERENT SUBURB!

DAS_MESSER, please link your profile.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 19:51:14

At 2/6/06 07:45 PM, -Clone- wrote: NO! Don't jump off a building! We need you in Rolt as a survivor. How else are you gonna help barricade buildings, and kill other zeds. You'll get more XP when you do kill a zed as a survivor. We have to have all SURVIVOR MEMBERS IN ROLT! IF YOUR A ZED AND WISH TO HELP OUT, FIND A REVIVE POINT IN A DIFFERENT SUBURB!

I have no survivor skills, so I'll be completely useless.

At least as a zombie I can fucking kill something.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 20:36:54

At 2/6/06 05:45 PM, GUTHRIE wrote: I agree with cloned.
ROLT HEIGHTS IS OURS!

Excellent news.

Has anybody seen this yet? It says we only have 12 members... I thought we had more. = /

BTW anything else I should know?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 20:44:59

At 2/6/06 08:36 PM, Major_punk wrote: Has anybody seen this yet? It says we only have 12 members... I thought we had more. = /

Nice, we're on the stats page.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 22:10:17

At 2/6/06 04:01 PM, -Revenant- wrote: Great, some prick revived me, now I have to find a building to jump off.

I got killed, then revived again within 10 minutes, Brain Rot is looking pretty tempting right now.

I bet I'm standing at a rev point and don't even know it, some cunt probably sprayed over the message.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 23:34:03

why?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 23:41:35

ok i did it

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-06 23:44:49

im alive again and camping in a necrotech building in hollomsville

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-07 01:47:26

At 2/6/06 11:34 PM, DAS_MESSER wrote: why?

Why what?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-07 01:53:21

At 2/6/06 05:45 PM, GUTHRIE wrote: ROLT HEIGHTS IS OURS!

Huzzah!

At 2/7/06 01:47 AM, -Revenant- wrote:
At 2/6/06 11:34 PM, DAS_MESSER wrote: why?
Why what?

Why he should link his profile. Which he has done in his signature :)

Only need to heal 4 more peeps, then i'll be leveling up. I'm sooo gonna get the firearms training, i'm stacked with flare guns :)

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-07 02:27:06

At 2/7/06 01:53 AM, Frostbreath wrote: Only need to heal 4 more peeps, then i'll be leveling up. I'm sooo gonna get the firearms training, i'm stacked with flare guns :)

I seem to be having alot of bad luck with UD today, I've been revived twice, and people keep healing me.

Some areas of Rhodenbank are full of survivors just camping out on the streets, dunno what's going on. Great time for me to be revived. >:(

BBS Signature