00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Christian1275 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Urban Dead Club

116,080 Views | 2,699 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 01:29:06

Hey, I'm Keith Dreadmore in Urban dead. I'm in Agathius General Hospital with 14 other people.

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 07:05:41

At 7/8/06 01:29 AM, WeeOw wrote: Hey, I'm Keith Dreadmore in Urban dead. I'm in Agathius General Hospital with 14 other people.

We'll need a profile link, and if you could; what suburb is that?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 07:38:41

First NG zed to get to Milne Park [82, 5] gets a free revive

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 13:04:13

If anyone's still in rolt, specifically Ayliffe PD, Sonny (head of RRF) has declared it their next point of call.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 13:54:57

Im new to this but im playing.

Char name Shastabeast

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 14:33:53

i just started playing recently. char name is squirrelninja and im in judgewood. first char got killed one night by zeds, but this char currently is doing ok.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 14:39:38

At 7/8/06 02:33 PM, the_squirrel_ninja wrote: i just started playing recently. char name is squirrelninja and im in judgewood. first char got killed one night by zeds, but this char currently is doing ok.

Make sure you're inside overnight and you should be doing fine. Start heading to the east, perhaps, if you want to join us. But when you reach a few AP (10~) left find a building that has been very strongly barricaded or less (but preferably not less).

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 15:12:43

ok, so plan of action is to retreat... im still saving up AP so i can leave rolt heights... what are we going to do with the people that are currently zeds? is there a revive point set up yet?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 15:18:10

At 7/8/06 03:12 PM, ReB wrote: is there a revive point set up yet?

Well, there's already revive points in rhodenbank at the following:

* Upshall Monument [82,6]
* Orome Avenue [88,4]
* Devenish Avenue [84,2]

We could rename Devenish Denvish Avenue....
But I'm right next to upshall, in the necrotech 1NE, and 8AP of searches just gave me 2 syringes, so I'm happy to man Upshall Monument.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 15:35:16

Im thinking about joining this game but im just got a few questions. |

1. What is the best class to kill zombies?
2. How long does it take to get into the higher ranks?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 15:52:28

My characters often die, and since it happens quickly, I delete them.

My *current* character is Colt Bonds.

I am dead.

I got infected and died, I am searching for ways to live again.

Note- first guy I havent ghiven up on.

I am near Polics Department in Shearbank.

You dont wanna know my loactionl why? Im dead!

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 16:04:40

At 7/8/06 03:52 PM, The_Cobra_Commander wrote: My characters often die, and since it happens quickly, I delete them.

My *current* character is Colt Bonds.

I am dead.

I got infected and died, I am searching for ways to live again.

Note- first guy I havent ghiven up on.

I am near Polics Department in Shearbank.

You dont wanna know my loactionl why? Im dead!

go to northeast and i can revive you. more instructions when you reach rhodenbank.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 16:06:35

At 7/8/06 03:18 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Well, there's already revive points in rhodenbank at the following:

good deal good deal ok... im gonna make my way up to rhodenbank asap... im really bad about checking the boards and stuff so if yall need to get a hold of me (ComDawg3 ) my AIM sn is RebVoDKaRevenge just let me know who you are n stuff :)

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 16:38:51

At 7/8/06 03:35 PM, xAsCitiesBurnx wrote: 1. What is the best class to kill zombies?

A civilian firefighter is a good choice - you start off with an axe and some training - this will allow you to do 3 points of damage with a 25% hit rate without having to worry about searching for ammo. Then when you level up you can grab the extra training and your damage rate jumps to 40% - not too shabby. Drop the wirecutters - you won't need them - everything that can be cut in the game has been cut already so wirecutters are completely useless - you'll need the extra space for things like FAK's and ammo later on.

2. How long does it take to get into the higher ranks?

If you can stay alive long enough then you may gain a level every few days or so. You should see two or three levels a week if you're out swingin' your axe alot. After about three or four weeks it gets a little easier - by then you'll be able to take down two or three zombies at a time and you'll start building up a ton of XP.

See ya 'round.

Go through and read the WIKI - there's a ton of useful info there that will help you understand how everything works.

When you first make your character, cross your fingers and hope that the game doesn't plop you down in the middle of one of the infested suburbs like Ridleybank or the surrounding areas...

The very very first thing you should do is comb the area to find a safe house - preferably a VS building (barricaded but you can still get in) then familiarize yourself with the area - look at the maps - figure out where you want to go and find a good path to get there.

Try not to ever get caught outside - when you get down to 10 or 15 AP you need to start getting back inside - anyone sleeping outside in the street or in a building with closed doors but no barricade is Zed-fodder.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 16:48:08

Thanks a lot. Maybe i'll see you out there one day.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 16:57:41

At 7/8/06 02:39 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 7/8/06 02:33 PM, the_squirrel_ninja wrote: i just started playing recently. char name is squirrelninja and im in judgewood. first char got killed one night by zeds, but this char currently is doing ok.
Make sure you're inside overnight and you should be doing fine. Start heading to the east, perhaps, if you want to join us. But when you reach a few AP (10~) left find a building that has been very strongly barricaded or less (but preferably not less).

i'll head east in a few days to join you guys. already put [newgrounds] in my groups spot. and currently i gotta try to gain exp and get to a police station nearby to grab a bunch of ammo. but theres four other chars holed up in the warehouse im in. so im not too worried about zeds at the moment since the surrounding area is pretty clear.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 17:05:15

At 7/8/06 04:57 PM, the_squirrel_ninja wrote: i'll head east in a few days to join you guys.

Ok. First skill you should get is free running, btw.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 17:25:36

BBM, How will I know who you are?

What is your playername?

I am Colt Bonds.

Not that that helps...

Ill yell some speech out when I see you, but first I have to know who you are!

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 18:33:57

At 7/8/06 05:25 PM, The_Cobra_Commander wrote: BBM, How will I know who you are?

What is your playername?

I am Colt Bonds.

Not that that helps...

Ill yell some speech out when I see you, but first I have to know who you are!

my name is BBM. :\

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 18:36:07

i sorta figured free running is what i needed since i read most police stations are hotbeds outside for zombies and are usually over fortified.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 18:52:43

Ok. get right to Bridle Museum.

The one zombie is me.

I'll yell Graaaargh!

When I see you.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-08 18:54:42

I am outta AP.

Come back in a halfhour.

ill be there

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-09 04:12:31

Lotta new joiners. Very little profile links. We need those.

allyourlinkarebelongtous

Rhodenbank is a fun place, already found shitloads of beer and wine, now I'm going to find Major Anderson and hide out the fun way.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-09 05:51:10

ok guys. MY AP is restored.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-09 06:11:22

At 7/9/06 04:12 AM, Captain-M wrote: Rhodenbank is a fun place, already found shitloads of beer and wine, now I'm going to find Major Anderson and hide out the fun way.

Bah, i'm staying in Rolt. Kill a zed here, kill a zed there. I've built up the barricades at Ayliffe to VS, though we might've needed higher. Oh well, AP's a bitch ;)

I've completely lost track on all the new ones joining. Can anyone lend a hand?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-09 06:13:21

btw, Im not new I just made a new chaacter, and I stick with him.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-09 06:15:15

Damn, I was killed and I need revification. I'm at Brendan General Hospital in Starlingtown, I could use some directions to a revification pit. You would help a firefighter right?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-09 06:21:10

At 7/8/06 06:52 PM, The_Cobra_Commander wrote: Ok. get right to Bridle Museum.

The one zombie is me.

I'll yell Graaaargh!

When I see you.

No, just head to the right until you're in santerville, then start to head up/right diagnoally. When you're near the top of pashenton, head right until you're in rolt heights. refer to http://map.aypok.co.uk/index.php for more info.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-09 06:39:14

am doing. Ill find you in rolt.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-09 06:40:31

Ok, do you have MSN or AIM? It'll make it a lot easier to find a place to revive at and discuss ud when you get there.

BBS Signature