00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mich just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Urban Dead Club

115,551 Views | 2,699 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 06:02:24

At 7/3/06 05:25 AM, The_Serf wrote: Also, how do you get into barricaded buildings if you know the entry point?

You can just walk into VS or less buildings. With free running you can move betwwen adjecent buildings no matter the barricade trength.

(i'm pretty sure I'm the biggest n00b in the world at this game)

Yes.

jk <3

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 08:32:11

At 7/2/06 02:48 AM, GUTHRIE wrote:
At 6/30/06 08:23 AM, thething69 wrote: hey, can i join? i know its a little late, but i am a level 20 zombie (died when i was a noob, never revived), i belong to the minions of the apocolypse, and im in mornington
Anyone with a Newgrounds account and an Urban dead account can join, just try to post in here once in a while.
If anyone needs to talk with me, I'll answer my e-mail. I probably won't post here a lot during the summer, but I'll lurk and see how things are going. If I need to step in and say something I will.

thanks man. i love urban dead and was just thinking about making a crew when i saw this one.

and i need to be revived for a couple of minutes. im in New Arkham, at the swaine library [9,91]

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 10:27:45

wondering if i could join my usernames theowen and im curently in heytown with no action points.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 12:23:44

At 7/3/06 03:20 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Also, the junkyard is barricaded heavy. >:(

The Junkyard is now VS again - I pried a few extra boards off of it. After I revive a few more people I'm going to tour the area and check barricade strength.

At 7/2/06 03:43 PM, Frostbreath wrote: DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY READ THE TOPIC...
At 7/3/06 01:31 AM, Frostbreath wrote: Don't worry, it's not you that's frustrating me.

Well... sorry if I'm contibuting to your frustration levels. If I am then I don't mean to - I've been posting quite a bit here but I'm trying to at least keep them relevant where I can.

BTW - thanks again for the syringe that was extremely fast!

To All:
There's a considerable queue forming at Dunsdon - let's see about getting these people revived and moving them along as quickly as we can - I know that most of them are probably just survivors waiting for a revive but I've seen a few zed groups use revive points as a safe place to stage for a cordinated attack.

I'd hate to think that a Z group was planning to re-take Rolt by using such an underhanded tactic but you never know.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 12:24:58

At 7/3/06 05:25 AM, The_Serf wrote:
At 7/3/06 05:04 AM, JohnnyWang wrote:

Where are you ATM? I might try and pop by and heal you tomorrow.
Oh Goddamit.....i just got killed again.....
Oh well back to the bottom of the queue.
Also, how do you get into barricaded buildings if you know the entry point?

Few things to note: You're going to be infected when you're revived again, until you get a FAK. So keep aware.
A good move might be to attack fellow zombies while in the revive queue, only the very religious zombie players will hold a grudge against a z-killer, and if they are in a revive queue, they deserve to be killed, as they will most likely have brain rot. But kill lots of zeds, it will be VERY slow and tedious, but you probably don't have anything better to do with your AP. Then get some zed skills, Lurching Gait and then Ankle Grab might be good, then you spend 9 less AP to stand up.
Another good idea (that I should probably pay more attention to) is to keep a reserve of XP for when you die, to buy new zed skills easier.
You get into buildings with Heavy, Very Heavy, or Extremely Heavy barricades by using free-running, the most essential skill for survival.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 12:44:28

actualy ive changed my acount to danvanian. but i still dotn knowif iver been alowed int he club yet

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 12:47:39

At 7/3/06 12:44 PM, rottenmyscabies wrote: actualy ive changed my acount to danvanian. but i still dotn knowif iver been alowed int he club yet

Post a link to your profile, and you shall. And don't forget to put [Newgrounds9 in your groupbox.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 12:48:42

At 7/3/06 12:47 PM, Frostbreath wrote: Post a link to your profile, and you shall. And don't forget to put [Newgrounds9 in your groupbox.

[Newgrounds]. Sorry. Serious business, you know ;)

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 13:01:45

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi
well things have gone bad ive been arsebandited by a zombie and im out of turns.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 13:09:12

At 7/3/06 01:01 PM, rottenmyscabies wrote: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi
well things have gone bad ive been arsebandited by a zombie and im out of turns.

lol, not quite the right one. click on your name on the Urban Dead actions screen and give us that entire address.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 13:40:51

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 13:46:15

At 7/3/06 01:40 PM, rottenmyscabies wrote: http://www.urbandead..rofile.cgi?id=586989

my bad

You a private? It's allright, but quite difficult to play. Though, as a bonus, you can get battle skills fast, so exp builds fast too. But the guns won't take you far untill you get some skills, so I suggest getting some melee skills and aquiring an axe, building up XP and then shooting up the place.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 14:23:39

Aaah, Krayzee from the Dribbling Beavers revived me. What a nice bunch of chaps they are.

I think you might want to put a note in the NG page that they're (currently) primarily helping with revives and heals.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 14:24:13

At 7/3/06 02:23 PM, Wii wrote: Aaah, Krayzee from the Dribbling Beavers revived me. What a nice bunch of chaps they are.

I think you might want to put a note in the NG page that they're (currently) primarily helping with revives and heals.

Woah wrong account. :O

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 15:48:11

Just so i know where are we curently bassed i may make a break for it when i have a lot more Ap im curently in Brooksvile.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 16:00:08

At 7/3/06 03:48 PM, rottenmyscabies wrote: Just so i know where are we curently bassed i may make a break for it when i have a lot more Ap im curently in Brooksvile.

Just wait till you have 50AP (the limit) then just go north west till you're nearby. But make sure you find a safehouse. Stop running when you have around 15AP left or so. or if you dont mind, just keep pressing on to Bedn ( you might just make it in time). if you dont make it, you'll be only a few blocks away from our revive point.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 17:36:20

At 7/2/06 03:43 PM, Frostbreath wrote: DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY READ THE TOPIC OR ARE YOU JUST POSTING ABOUT EVENTS HAPPENING TO YOURSELF?

Sorry frost. Forming an allience seems like a good idea. And I won't need that revive. Some ZKers passed by. And Sonven Towers has been opened up too.

ZKers:
BONurgle
another victim
Raging Revenge

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 19:00:45

At 7/3/06 05:25 AM, The_Serf wrote: (i'm pretty sure I'm the biggest n00b in the world at this game)

Meh, if you want some fun reading go back to page 19, when I signed up, you can easily see we were all noobs once.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-04 12:44:19

anyone want a needle in their thigh? Go to dunsdon and profile me.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-04 12:59:44

Im hiding in the bridge museam in brooksville. ill make a break for bedn soonish.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-05 07:52:07

im there for my revive. it took me forever to get here

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-05 07:56:22

At 7/5/06 07:52 AM, thething69 wrote: im there for my revive. it took me forever to get here

PROFILE.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-05 07:58:45

For anybody with ammunition, there's a rotter in the stack at Dunsdon.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-05 11:40:54

At 7/5/06 07:58 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: For anybody with ammunition, there's a rotter in the stack at Dunsdon.

You think you could get us a profile link so we can blast them easier? I dont want to kill 4 zombies and get the wrong one.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-05 11:57:22

At 7/5/06 11:40 AM, Captain-M wrote: You think you could get us a profile link so we can blast them easier? I dont want to kill 4 zombies and get the wrong one.

I can't do that unless they attack.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-05 12:42:15

At 7/5/06 11:57 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 7/5/06 11:40 AM, Captain-M wrote: You think you could get us a profile link so we can blast them easier? I dont want to kill 4 zombies and get the wrong one.
I can't do that unless they attack.

Oh, good point. Well I'm at Younghusband PD now restocking ammo and shit.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-05 15:48:34

im curenrtly in Havencroft, whats the best way to get to bedn from here, if thats where im suposed to be going.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-05 16:07:34

At 7/5/06 03:48 PM, rottenmyscabies wrote: im curenrtly in Havencroft, whats the best way to get to bedn from here, if thats where im suposed to be going.

http://map.aypok.co...index.php?menu=route

use this route finder. from your current place to broadbent plaza

Basically, i'd advise going diagonally to the right and up (outside, dont worry, see later) every time you move until you reach Raines Hills, then halfway through it, start going right. Don't worry if you go through a zed horde or whatever, the chances of you being attacked are minimal unless you stop to enjoy the view.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-05 16:28:35

I think we've found the source of our Brain Rot:

"July 3rd - The Ridleybank Resistance Front moves into the suburb to celebrate the greatness of Dangermouse, the recently retired leader of the Propaganda Corps. This marks the first suburb to be host to the Farewell Brain Bash. "

Certainly, the RRF forums seem to agree with this.

It's only a matter of time before they come to the safehouse. Keep alert, people.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-05 16:51:12

I got fuel for the bedn genny, I'll run it by there soon.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature