00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mich just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Urban Dead Club

115,549 Views | 2,699 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-30 08:23:20

hey, can i join? i know its a little late, but i am a level 20 zombie (died when i was a noob, never revived), i belong to the minions of the apocolypse, and im in mornington

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-30 15:41:19

At 6/30/06 05:47 AM, The_Serf wrote: I am at dunsdon lane, and would like to be revived.

To all who may need a revive - I'm headed back to Rolt now, I won't be able to get there until later tonight or tomorrow but I'll treat as many as I can at Dundon Lane - as long as I have enough AP. It may take a day or two but I can eventually get to at least 5 of you.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-30 16:21:22

At 6/30/06 03:41 PM, LJCoffee wrote:
At 6/30/06 05:47 AM, The_Serf wrote: I am at dunsdon lane, and would like to be revived.
To all who may need a revive - I'm headed back to Rolt now, I won't be able to get there until later tonight or tomorrow but I'll treat as many as I can at Dundon Lane - as long as I have enough AP. It may take a day or two but I can eventually get to at least 5 of you.

I'm guessing that was to emphasive that profile links are important? Well, you should revive the people who asked first. Hence ME and BBM.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-30 16:43:24

At 6/30/06 04:21 PM, Captain-M wrote: Hence ME and BBM.

I already have you two in my contact list as well as The_Serf

I currently have 5 syringes and the revive order so far is:
Captain-M
BBM
The_Serf
Any [newgrounds] member(s) at Dunsdon Lane
anyone else that I don't specifically recognize

Won't be much until later tonight or early tomorrow though... It'll take a few AP

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-30 17:01:42

At 6/30/06 04:43 PM, LJCoffee wrote: Won't be much until later tonight or early tomorrow though... It'll take a few AP

Hey, i've totally forgotten, but you're Freddy Burns on UD, right? Just making sure.

Power's up in Bedn.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-01 01:54:00

At 6/30/06 05:01 PM, Frostbreath wrote: you're Freddy Burns on UD, right?

Yep - sure am.

Captain-M, you're all set.

BBM and Serf, I'll revive you guys tomorrow - I should have enough AP then.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-01 19:19:13

ok so i made a poor choice and slept in Younghusband Square PD...

im dead... someone revive me (ComDawg3 ) pleaseee im standing in the cemetary [88, 13]

i guess it aint that bad, im a lvl 27 zombie hahaha

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-01 22:33:03

At 7/1/06 07:19 PM, ReB wrote: im dead... someone revive me (ComDawg3 ) pleaseee im standing in the cemetary

[88, 13]

I'll try to get to tomorrow - hang in there

To the rest:

Looks like someone has boarded up the junkyard a bit too much - I stepped out for a minute to revive someone and found that I couldn't get back in.

Also - going from memory here - may not be accurate) there are 9 zombies at Dunsdon Lane, 3 at the junkyard, one at HQ and 6 more at the [81, 11] factory

Looks like we need to push the zeds out and then make a few rounds to insure all buildings are barricaded to proper levels.

Anyone have a SitRep from the SouthWest of Rolt? How's it looking down there?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-01 23:06:04

At 7/1/06 10:33 PM, LJCoffee wrote: I'll try to get to tomorrow - hang in there

i think someone already got to me, my profile says military again... thx tho :)

what is it with this sudden zed attack? where are they coming from?? younghusband was at EH and when i got on i was dragged into a street and the doors were wide open. any ideas?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-02 02:48:38

At 6/30/06 08:23 AM, thething69 wrote: hey, can i join? i know its a little late, but i am a level 20 zombie (died when i was a noob, never revived), i belong to the minions of the apocolypse, and im in mornington

Anyone with a Newgrounds account and an Urban dead account can join, just try to post in here once in a while.

If anyone needs to talk with me, I'll answer my e-mail. I probably won't post here a lot during the summer, but I'll lurk and see how things are going. If I need to step in and say something I will.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-02 04:30:22

I've just been contacted by a player named Krayzee, asking if his group, The Dribbling Beavers could join in an alliance with us. They actually come and offer us their aid! He says that they're only 5, 4 of wich are level 20+, but i told them that if they could bring a few FAK's and do some healing, they'd be very essential.

Whaddya' think? They're worthy, aren't they?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-02 07:22:22

west pashenton is in ruins. Cocker Blvd fire station, st seraphims hospital, it's all in zed control. So now might be a good time to stock up on ammo, faks, and syringes.

also, i'm infected and in dire need of a FAK. I was hoping to go and search for one in seraphim, but as i said, it's full of zeds.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-02 07:48:10

Those pesky zeds have got bedn down to VH!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-02 13:02:23

At 7/2/06 07:22 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: also, i'm infected and in dire need of a FAK. I was hoping to go and search for one in seraphim, but as i said, it's full of zeds.

I'll try and run over there as soon as possible.

That is, if not The Dribbling Beavers get to you first. Don't know if you read it already, but these peeps will come over from Santlerville with lots of FAK's, just for the sake of helping. I, for one, really dig this.

Oh, and Bedn is up to EH again.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-02 13:48:30

Ok, been working on a barricade plan. Red is EH, blue is VS+2, and green is Dunsdon Lane. The entry points in south west Rolt are the Downs Blvd fire, Ayliffe Strt police, and Silverius Gnrl hospital, to allow non-free runners access to resources.

Ng Urban Dead Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-02 13:51:17

At 7/2/06 01:48 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Ok, been working on a barricade plan. Red is EH, blue is VS+2, and green is Dunsdon Lane. The entry points in south west Rolt are the Downs Blvd fire, Ayliffe Strt police, and Silverius Gnrl hospital, to allow non-free runners access to resources.

Perhaps the picture needs to be a little bigger.

Ng Urban Dead Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-02 14:51:19

It's been awhile. I'm dead 1 block west of Dunsdon(SP?)

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-02 15:08:58

Hi all, im LankyMan of The Dribbling Beavers, we have been in contact with Frostbreath and we are going to be aiding you in Rolt Heights, we will be bringing FAK's and syringes to help as we know you are running low. if you need a revive just leave a message on our forum with a link to your profile and your location.

Thanks
LankyMan

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-02 15:25:01

At 7/2/06 01:51 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Perhaps the picture needs to be a little bigger.

Yeah. Allright. Compliments to you for taking your time making this scheme. It looks quite allright to me, so i guess you won't mind it if i put it on our wiki? Didn't think so ;)

At 7/2/06 02:51 PM, -Clone- wrote: It's been awhile. I'm dead 1 block west of Dunsdon(SP?)

I'll get there tomorrow. Stay cool.

At 7/2/06 03:08 PM, TheDribblingBeavers wrote: Hi all, im LankyMan of The Dribbling Beavers,

And all that jazz. We love what you're doing, and i'm looking forward to when you guys arrive.

It's been a lot of discussion for one single day :P

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-02 15:27:34

Dammit, zeds broke into the factroy north of bedn, killed some etc. I almost killed the last standing one (he was down to 10 or so when I caught a bad groove dozen misses >.<) I hid with my last few AP, but the small fraggot is still standing, the factory barricade-less and generatorless.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-02 15:43:15

DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY READ THE TOPIC OR ARE YOU JUST POSTING ABOUT EVENTS HAPPENING TO YOURSELF?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-02 21:53:40

At 7/2/06 03:43 PM, Frostbreath wrote: DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY READ THE TOPIC OR ARE YOU JUST POSTING ABOUT EVENTS HAPPENING TO YOURSELF?

Haha, sorry Frostbreath, I've been gone to a Dragonforce concert all weekend.

Dribbling Beavers: Sounds amazing, any allies are a great help.

Revive: Thank you LJ

Concert: not that it relates to the forum or UD, but it was the most amazing concert evah.

Time to log onto UD!

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 01:09:14

You say "Harh Harh Harh! Zam Zgaarah Zambahz Grab Ma! An na hra Nag rababagazhan hram ma harman hranz!!"

I'm at Dunsdon - got caught outside earlier today and they got me. I hate it when new peeps go and change the barricades on buildings without asking me first! :D

Please revive Freddy Burns

thanks!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 01:31:54

At 7/2/06 09:53 PM, Captain-M wrote: Haha, sorry Frostbreath, I've been gone to a Dragonforce concert all weekend.

Don't worry, it's not you that's frustrating me.

At 7/3/06 01:09 AM, LJCoffee wrote: Please revive Freddy Burns

thanks!

kdun.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 02:43:25

At 7/2/06 03:43 PM, Frostbreath wrote: DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY READ THE TOPIC OR ARE YOU JUST POSTING ABOUT EVENTS HAPPENING TO YOURSELF?

I do, but I don't really have anything much to say.

Also, the factorys fucked. I popped by, ransacked and shit, one standing zed inside.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 03:20:44

Hey, well, I decided I wasnt going to let all those APs go to waste, so i killed myself and then zk'd the zed in factory 1N. I don't mind if you guys dont revive me quickly though, as it was my fault that I'm dead, so don't worry yourself. If you see me in dunsdon (or anywhere for that matter), feel free to shove a needle in me, but only if there aren't any NG members there.

Also, the junkyard is barricaded heavy. >:(

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 04:48:42

Hey all, thanks for the revive....
Just a query; I have been infected and lose an HP every move I make, what's the story with that and is there any cure?
Cheers

The Revolution!!!! Search with blackle

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 05:04:48

At 7/3/06 04:48 AM, The_Serf wrote: Hey all, thanks for the revive....
Just a query; I have been infected and lose an HP every move I make, what's the story with that and is there any cure?
Cheers

You are cured when someone uses a medikit on you or you die and rise.

Infection takes HP for every action that takes AP, EXCEPT speaking.

Where are you ATM? I might try and pop by and heal you tomorrow.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 05:25:01

At 7/3/06 05:04 AM, JohnnyWang wrote:

Where are you ATM? I might try and pop by and heal you tomorrow.

Oh Goddamit.....i just got killed again.....
Oh well back to the bottom of the queue.
Also, how do you get into barricaded buildings if you know the entry point?
(i'm pretty sure I'm the biggest n00b in the world at this game)

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-07-03 05:33:07

Sorry about the double post but I'm just at Dunsdon Lane when it is my time to be revived.
Cheers

BBS Signature