00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

femivore just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Nintendo Club

169,957 Views | 1,693 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-11 07:05:10

The ones arent to good either since its all mini games and you could complete the enitire game in a week and get bored.

-Im out!

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-11 14:47:52

At 9/11/09 01:30 AM, Ass-Crumb wrote:
I liked Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, so if you´re into platformers I would recommend those. Although Nightmare in Dreamland is a remake of Kirby´s Adventure for the SNES.
Ah, the Kirby games are probably the only Nintendo franchise that has never had a shitty game (Even Zelda had those absolutely terrible Cd-I games and don't get me started on all of Mario's mishaps) so pretty much if you pick up ANY Kirby game you're in for a decent experience although they are usually not too difficult.

True, although the older games are not quite as fun as the newer ones in my opinion. Mainly because they didn´t have abilities yet back then. Which is the most fun part of the kirby games I think. But still, they´re deffinatly not shitty games or anything.

At 9/11/09 07:05 AM, killerchai wrote: The ones arent to good either since its all mini games and you could complete the enitire game in a week and get bored.

Yeah I think all Kirby games are easy and can be completed fairly quickly. Although I liked how all the levels were so short in Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland, but they could´ve added more levels perhaps.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-11 16:32:41

VOTE TIME! hope its allowed

Which games are better classic or new?

I will tallt the votes on sunday afternoon! ever vote counts!

-Im out!

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-12 14:06:05

At 9/11/09 04:32 PM, killerchai wrote: VOTE TIME! hope its allowed

I didn´t know you guys had polls running here.

It´s kinda hard to say which is "better", but I could say that I prefer classic games over modern games.

BBS Signature

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-12 14:30:20

I prefer classic games, but I do have a love for a lot of modern ones...

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-13 00:46:46

I perfer classic, just because of the pure nostalgia.

PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-13 02:08:53

At 8/3/09 01:21 AM, EpicFail wrote: Currently, I am working on beating 'Mystical Ninja'

That game is awesome. Didja know there was a sequel?

P.S. may I join?

XBL GT: SleepyB 408

I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-13 11:03:38

to broad of a question some one might compare the virtual boy, to call of duty on wii

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-13 13:03:36

At 9/13/09 02:08 AM, Crashman wrote:
At 8/3/09 01:21 AM, EpicFail wrote: Currently, I am working on beating 'Mystical Ninja'
That game is awesome. Didja know there was a sequel?

P.S. may I join?

Yes, of course you can join.

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-13 15:36:43

EpicFail is back! Good to see you, mate.

The Golden Sun series for the GBA just rock. Seriously. Sometimes when I got nothing to do, I grab my old Game Boy SP, and start playing the game. Beaten it like 6 times. It's the second chapter mind me.

I tried 3 cartridges for the first Golden Sun, and all of them were fucked :\ When you turned of the game, all your safe data died, still I managed to beat the game WITHOUT TURNING OFF THE GBA FOR 3 Days lol.

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, is one of the greatest GBA games in my opinion. Because it's like a logical sequel to SMRPG (Not a direct one) You play as Luigi and Mario. Fun combat, cool story. I replayed it many times. Give it a try, it's a 2003 title, but it is a revolution in my opinion. Besides I got my Game Boy SP with it :P (Special memories)

And about the classic or modern games.

Honestly I'll go with classics, because they have huge replayabilty and the titles are insanely fun. But I like modern games aswell.

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-14 17:07:39

Classic wins3-0 i gave it an extra school day so we could get more votes

:ps. i like classic to but since i made the poll my vote doesnt count lol

-Im out!

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-14 18:19:54

I'm not sure what the others have to say, but this is the kind of thing that I'd say no to considering it would mean alot of +1 posts, so I'd kind of suggest against it unless all the vote posts were substantiated or you had an outside poll using a different website or something.

But basically I'm going to go with newschool games. Sure the old games have their appeal but Nintendo really perfected a few of their lineups with Metroid Prime 3 and Super Mario Galaxy.

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-14 18:59:40

Picked up Paper Mario again. So much easier than I remember, but maybe that's cause I'm actually distributing the level ups evenly. I still fucking love the music in that game.

BBS Signature

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-14 23:52:52

At 9/14/09 06:59 PM, dmansland wrote: Picked up Paper Mario again. So much easier than I remember, but maybe that's cause I'm actually distributing the level ups evenly. I still fucking love the music in that game.

That game always made me laugh when I was younger, my older brother would make Mario jump on the bed near the beginning and I'd burst out laughing, fuck. Good days man.

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-15 02:43:10

At 9/14/09 06:59 PM, dmansland wrote: Picked up Paper Mario again. So much easier than I remember, but maybe that's cause I'm actually distributing the level ups evenly. I still fucking love the music in that game.

Like I said earlier, I´m playing it as well :)

Currently I´m at the volcano and it has indeed been pretty easy so far. I haven´t died once yet. I´m also trying to make Mario balanced but I´m giving most level ups to badge points now. I think they´re the most useful in the end.

BBS Signature

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-15 03:21:00

At 9/15/09 02:43 AM, Auz wrote:
Like I said earlier, I´m playing it as well :)

Currently I´m at the volcano and it has indeed been pretty easy so far. I haven´t died once yet. I´m also trying to make Mario balanced but I´m giving most level ups to badge points now. I think they´re the most useful in the end.

I just beat the Crystal King. Love that theme. Also, right after the volcano level I challenged Kent Koopa and actually beat him, who is supposedly the hardest enemy in the game.

BBS Signature

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-15 06:55:42

At 9/15/09 03:21 AM, dmansland wrote:
At 9/15/09 02:43 AM, Auz wrote: Currently I´m at the volcano and it has indeed been pretty easy so far. I haven´t died once yet. I´m also trying to make Mario balanced but I´m giving most level ups to badge points now. I think they´re the most useful in the end.
I just beat the Crystal King. Love that theme. Also, right after the volcano level I challenged Kent Koopa and actually beat him, who is supposedly the hardest enemy in the game.

I just beat the vulcano level and challenged Kent Koopa as well. I managed to hold on for pretty long, but all in all I think I did about 20 damage to him in total before he killed me. I´ll just keep that battle for later.

BBS Signature

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-20 10:44:01

Sure is quiet in here.

Anyway, I recently picked up Goldeneye for the N64 again. I used to be really good at this game, but now I got killed in the Aztec level on Agent mode =/ Also I remember I still got only one cheat left to unlock, but I´m not sure which one.

BBS Signature

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-20 13:55:20

got MM at play n trade, fucking awesome

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-20 17:00:11

Sorry, been playing the PS3 a lot now. I won't talk about it here since there's a lounge for that already but I did play Megaman 2 and I got to say, I'm not that rusty after all. I was able to get through all the robot masers without dying once. Go me!

BBS Signature

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-20 18:23:06

At 9/20/09 04:13 PM, Bryan wrote: Legend of Zelda for nes.

35 dollars at play n trade, would of got it jsut dont own an NES, anyone have an NES they dont want anymore,,,,,,,

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-20 21:24:59

I love Nintndo! I'm in!

Come reply to my Art Thread or I will forever hate you with a passion!

BBS Signature

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-20 22:44:24

At 9/20/09 09:24 PM, Spunky6666 wrote: I love Nintndo! I'm in!

Good to have you.

I am thinking of getting the word NINTENDO tattooed to my knuckles.

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-20 23:54:42

At 9/20/09 10:44 PM, EpicFail wrote: I am thinking of getting the word NINTENDO tattooed to my knuckles.

You should totally do it. You could probably end up in Nintendo Power if you make a big enough deal about it.

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-21 01:08:59

At 9/20/09 10:44 PM, EpicFail wrote: I am thinking of getting the word NINTENDO tattooed to my knuckles.

Oh wow. And here I was, planning to get the Triforce tattooed on my left hand, and a 1-Up mushroom on my right.

BBS Signature

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-22 22:31:33

I'm playing through Twilight Princess again. Not as nostalgic as OoT but the music really does help.

Thank you Sacred Grove theme.

My name... original ain't it?

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-23 14:26:25

At 9/22/09 10:31 PM, MarionettePurple wrote: I'm playing through Twilight Princess again. Not as nostalgic as OoT but the music really does help.

I remember I loved the Goron City theme in TP :)

I´m still struggling with Paper Mario. I´m at the frozen palace part right now. Had a tough time getting there since I didn´t know you had to go through the underground pipes. I was walking around Koopa Village clueless after I defeated Kent Koopa.

At the same time I´ve made a start with Chrono Trigger. I believe it is claimed by many as one of the best RPG's ever and I like it so far.

BBS Signature

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-24 14:31:45

At 9/22/09 10:31 PM, MarionettePurple wrote: I'm playing through Twilight Princess again. Not as nostalgic as OoT but the music really does help.

Haha, I remember getting the soundtrack to that game with an issue of Nintendo power and putting it on my iPod. Whenever I'm seriously bored and walking somewhere I pop that shit in and everything feels like an epic adventure.

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-24 19:54:39

At 9/23/09 02:26 PM, Auz wrote: I remember I loved the Goron City theme in TP :)

I´m still struggling with Paper Mario. I´m at the frozen palace part right now. Had a tough time getting there since I didn´t know you had to go through the underground pipes. I was walking around Koopa Village clueless after I defeated Kent Koopa.

Well atleast you were able to beat Kent Koopa earlier than you should.

At the same time I´ve made a start with Chrono Trigger. I believe it is claimed by many as one of the best RPG's ever and I like it so far.

I just love the story. The way the characters develop is nice and I loved every second of the story. I'm replaying Super Mario RPG.

BBS Signature

Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-24 21:02:47

What's this I hear about the wii being able to get hacked or something? And being able to play PS2, PS1, etc games? My brother said he did it but the wii is at my mom's and I have no way of seeing this personally. Can you do that now?