00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

femivore just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ink (Tattoo) Crew

26,455 Views | 177 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-02 15:38:30

At 3/2/08 03:02 PM, Shreddy wrote: i was implying the procedure where you actually get your tongue pretty much died one colour

Imagine having a bright green tongue, no girl in their right mind would want to make out with you!

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-03 02:10:49

This thread has single handedly ensured that Im getting another tattoo by the end of the month.

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-04 01:12:07

At 3/3/08 02:10 AM, PantyWipe wrote: This thread has single handedly ensured that Im getting another tattoo by the end of the month.

Nice! I am going to be getting a new one asap and well, as always I will be getting something that looks odd to a regular person but will be very meaningful to me. :)

I read up on everything here since my last post but I am far too lazy to comment it all in quotes so..

I wouldn't get my eye or tongue tatted, if you have a tat then post a pic of it so we don't accuse you of lying, and to the one who said the tattoos sucked, piss off, I will also contact a mod if you keep it up.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-07 12:37:39

Yeah i have a few new tattoo ideas but i am really to lazy to list them all right now. But anyway i think when i can getthe money together i am going to get that #13 tattoo i was talking about alittle while back.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-07 12:43:35

At 3/7/08 12:37 PM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote: Yeah i have a few new tattoo ideas but i am really to lazy to list them all right now. But anyway i think when i can getthe money together i am going to get that #13 tattoo i was talking about alittle while back.

Sweet, sounds great man. I am thinking of a way I can draw it all out for you and make it look nice. ^.^

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-07 12:48:49

At 3/7/08 12:43 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Sweet, sounds great man. I am thinking of a way I can draw it all out for you and make it look nice. ^.^

That's awesome dude and thanks for doing that. And on another note what does everybody think of my new siggy?

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-07 12:50:38

At 3/7/08 12:48 PM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote:
At 3/7/08 12:43 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Sweet, sounds great man. I am thinking of a way I can draw it all out for you and make it look nice. ^.^
That's awesome dude and thanks for doing that. And on another note what does everybody think of my new siggy?

Its no problem at all man and I love the new siggy, it looks awesome. Would you rather me do an outline or something of the tattoo or would you like me to do full picture of it?

Also, what was everything you wanted in it?

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-07 12:57:20

At 3/7/08 12:50 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Its no problem at all man and I love the new siggy, it looks awesome. Would you rather me do an outline or something of the tattoo or would you like me to do full picture of it?

Yeah if you could please do a full pic of it that would be really nice.

Also, what was everything you wanted in it?

And what i wanted in it was the #13 In a like a Gothic type font with a black outlne and the filling of it to be NG yellow. And have Tankman, Alien Homind and Pico on top. (TM on the left side Pico sitting down right in the middle and AH on the right side.)

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-07 14:16:31

hey guys, i aint been on newgrounds in a while, but i'd love to join this crew.

Thats my tat...it aint finished yet, am getting it completed next friday. The first of many.

Ink (Tattoo) Crew

You better get outta my face, or i'm gonna ROUNDHOUSE your ass!!!!

Brothers everywhere, raise your fists into the air. We're warriors - warriors of the world

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-07 14:38:29

At 3/7/08 02:16 PM, KingRugger wrote: hey guys, i aint been on newgrounds in a while, but i'd love to join this crew.

Thats my tat...it aint finished yet, am getting it completed next friday. The first of many.

Awesome tattoo and welcome to the club.

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-07 15:14:55

I got this tattoo back in September. I'm thinking about getting more done when I can afford them. Mind if I hang around and enjoy the art?

yes, that is GH3 in the background

I once worked with a guy who quite literally had "Your name" tattooed on his ass. We didn't believe him...till he proved it...

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-08 00:18:03

So... most painful spot? So far my vote is for either the stomach or the ribs with the spine trailing a close 2nd.

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-08 00:21:29

At 3/8/08 12:18 AM, PantyWipe wrote: So... most painful spot? So far my vote is for either the stomach or the ribs with the spine trailing a close 2nd.

My wife has one on each foot (top of the foot). According to her (and she has maybe 8 tattoos) its the most painful. "Worse than childbirth".

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-08 04:27:07

I was going to get a tattoo of this evil hairy demon (it looked wicked) that I'd drawn Myself, but the tattooist (a mate of a mate, so I was getting it done for free) said 'he couldn't match the style'.

So I decided on a tattoo of My big beautiful dog, to which he said "All right, that's easy!!!". So he started it. The halfway through he decides he is too drunk to continue. He said "I'll be back in a coulpe of days, I'll finish it then".

He never came back, and I'm stuck with a very shitty outline until I can afford to get it finished.

Your part in My life depends on Me. Therefore I am God. Deify Me!!!

My insanity keeps Me sane. I use My logic to do defy yours. Veni, vidi, vici...

Read My Crazy Shit

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-10 00:26:32

Nice tats everyone and to all the new people, you're all in.

I would have to say that the most painful spot would have to be an area with lots of bone and a place very sensitive... I'm thinking foot, collarbone, spine, ribs, something of that sort.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-12 16:37:51

Anyone have anything they wish to add or post here?

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-12 16:59:32

Speaking of weird places of getting tattooed on, what is your opinion about scarification? I think it DOES look badass if done right, but it looks horrifying if people can actually do that to themselves. I mean, to "regular" people, poking yourself with a needle to have permanent art on yourself is one thing, but cutting it into your flesh? Wow.

Also, eyeball tattooing must hurt like a bitch. Isn't there also a chance of eye damage?

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-12 17:05:29

At 3/12/08 04:59 PM, Snype wrote: Speaking of weird places of getting tattooed on, what is your opinion about scarification? I think it DOES look badass if done right, but it looks horrifying if people can actually do that to themselves. I mean, to "regular" people, poking yourself with a needle to have permanent art on yourself is one thing, but cutting it into your flesh? Wow.

I've seen a few people get it done before and while it does appear to be a very painful process, they all have said that it didn't hurt as much as they thought it would. I think its rather odd to get it done personally, I wouldn't like my skin to be indented in shapes or anything.

I've also heard of people having objects put under their skin, I don't remember what its called but it can be done to give a tattoo added depth and shape. I wouldn't wish to have this done either.

Also, eyeball tattooing must hurt like a bitch. Isn't there also a chance of eye damage?

I would think so if done improperly, I wonder what the chance of infection is with that.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-13 07:22:57

At 3/12/08 05:05 PM, Lotus wrote: I've also heard of people having objects put under their skin, I don't remember what its called but it can be done to give a tattoo added depth and shape. I wouldn't wish to have this done either.

In some cultures, people get amulets embedded under their skin, often for good luck or protection, etc. The don't do it to enhance the appearance of a tattoo, though.

I would think so if done improperly, I wonder what the chance of infection is with that.

Probably fairly small, so long as the needle is properly sterilized and everything - but blinking is the eye's way of preventing infections on the surface of the eyeball, so if it did get infected, it would probably be beneath the surface, which would be mega-nasty.

Also, Lotus, what inspired the name change?

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-13 09:03:08

I would love to get a tattoo..
I get ideas of what I want but then I hate them after a week or a month so I don't do it.

I also hate shit tattoos, there is nothing worse.
I met a girl the other night with 3 ants tattooed on her back.
Like 3 dots with legs. Worst thing ever.

I will get some ink eventually, it is just a matter of the right concept and finding the right artist who can pull it off.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-13 09:15:47

At 3/13/08 09:03 AM, Shaun wrote: I get ideas of what I want but then I hate them after a week or a month so I don't do it.

I know what you mean. I've been going back and forth for ideas for my next tattoo for a long time. It's important to have the right piece done, rather than something you'll get bored of 2 weeks after you get it.

I will get some ink eventually, it is just a matter of the right concept and finding the right artist who can pull it off.

My philosophy when getting a tattoo is to get something that symbolizes a current part of your life. That way, it always means something to you, because no matter how old you get, it will always represent that certain part of your life.

People who just get something that they think 'looks cool' often end up regretting their tattoo, because they outgrow it or get sick of the design.

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-13 10:30:35

At 3/13/08 09:15 AM, NEVR wrote: People who just get something that they think 'looks cool' often end up regretting their tattoo, because they outgrow it or get sick of the design.

I don't really agree with that.
I like the idea of a tattoo for arts sake.
But it has to be something pretty special.

I think mostly people regret getting shit tattoos that cost $80.
Like stars or the number 7 on your hand.

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-13 10:46:48

At 3/13/08 10:30 AM, Shaun wrote: I don't really agree with that.

That's my experience - I've known people who got arty tattoos and got bored of the design, and said they wished they'd gotten something that actually meant something more to them.

I like the idea of a tattoo for arts sake.
But it has to be something pretty special.

I think any tattoo should be special, what's the point of getting one that isn't?

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-13 10:52:01

But you actually need stuff to happen to have a reason to get something with meaning.
I am not waiting around until someone dies to get a tattoo.

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-13 13:35:48

At 3/13/08 07:22 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 3/12/08 05:05 PM, Lotus wrote: I've also heard of people having objects put under their skin, I don't remember what its called but it can be done to give a tattoo added depth and shape. I wouldn't wish to have this done either.
In some cultures, people get amulets embedded under their skin, often for good luck or protection, etc. The don't do it to enhance the appearance of a tattoo, though.

Ah, I didn't know this but it makes sense. The type of thing to ward off evil or something of that sort right?

Probably fairly small, so long as the needle is properly sterilized and everything - but blinking is the eye's way of preventing infections on the surface of the eyeball, so if it did get infected, it would probably be beneath the surface, which would be mega-nasty.

True, I didn't think of it in that sense but thats very true and if I was ever to get it done, then I would have many concerns behind it. I don't think anyone could get it done without having worries though honestly, I mean.. its something one has to think of before getting anything done.

Also, Lotus, what inspired the name change?

I got it done since I've been wanting to for a while and I never got around to it until last night. I was going to change my name before the name lock down but someone had the name Lotus at the time so I couldn't get it done until recently. :P

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-19 22:17:47

Seems i have missed alot around here. But i may have found a way to fund my NG tattoo, Cause i have found a possible job for me that makes damn good money and that would probably be the first thing i get is a tattoo.

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-20 17:02:06

Hello everyone.

Well, I'm only 14 but I've often thought of people who get tattoos, and possibly one that I MIGHT want.

I'm going to wait till possibly in my 20s if I do, so that I don't have to worry about growing and messing it up or something. I'm also wondering if I should since I'm making my path to college (already getting alot of letter to come check different ones out) to become a laywer. So I'm worried that I would have to get rid of it to look "professional" since some companies don't condone tattoos.

If I do get one I know what it would be. I want something that means something, not just something stupid that I will deffinantly regret later in life (i.e. a leperd, chinese symbols) and i remember way back when I was like 8, my uncle showed me his tattoo on his upper arm.

The tattoo was in large black letters, these, going vertically down from shoulder to just above the elbow, it was our families last name. This I want, something that says who I am, what I always will be.

Someday I will.

"Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body. It's dirty, obscene, not publicly performed " - Shalashaska-1

ZombieCrew SurvivalRP Siggy by Thimbles

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-20 17:27:59

haha awesome i got three tattoos

one in each arm and one in my chest here are some pics

this is the picture of my right arm i design my own tattoos
^___^

Ink (Tattoo) Crew

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-20 17:30:24

here is the picture of my left arm this tattoo was tattooed a month ago so its pretty much new, the newst out of three haah

i am planing in getting 3 more tattoos and i might be done there i just have to design them and gather the money heh

yah i design all of my tattoos

Ink (Tattoo) Crew

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-20 17:32:33

hey tattooos are awesome if you wanna get one and not mess up your" professional look get it on your chest or back,, that when you are old enough\, my guesse are that you are in the states and therefore you gonna have to wait a whille, 21 or something the legal age over there?