00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

STS-Jaidn just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ink (Tattoo) Crew

26,454 Views | 177 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-03-21 12:56:42

At 3/20/08 05:32 PM, XGameOverX wrote: hey tattooos are awesome if you wanna get one and not mess up your" professional look get it on your chest or back,, that when you are old enough\, my guesse are that you are in the states and therefore you gonna have to wait a whille, 21 or something the legal age over there?

I thought it was 18? I'm not 100% sure though... Oh well, I'm not really worried about, it just something I felt like sharingf and getting some feedback, maybe I'll make a picture of what I'm really looking for.

"Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body. It's dirty, obscene, not publicly performed " - Shalashaska-1

ZombieCrew SurvivalRP Siggy by Thimbles

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-04-01 21:25:22

Nice tattoos, and to everyone wishing to join, welcome. ^.^

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-04-20 00:19:33

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v 603/findmebleeding/oriontattoo.jpg[/IMG]

Here's mine. I'm a work in progress.

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-04-20 00:25:21

Im getting the WaWa logo on the back of my calve next because theyre mainly located in Philly. That way only people who grew up in Philly or the deleware county area will get it.

Ink (Tattoo) Crew

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-04-20 00:32:47

At 4/20/08 12:25 AM, PantyWipe wrote: Im getting the WaWa logo on the back of my calve next because theyre mainly located in Philly. That way only people who grew up in Philly or the deleware county area will get it.

What does it mean?

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-04-23 00:30:34

At 4/20/08 12:25 AM, PantyWipe wrote: Im getting the WaWa logo on the back of my calve next because theyre mainly located in Philly. That way only people who grew up in Philly or the deleware county area will get it.

Fucking right, I've got to see that when its done. <3

I'm getting a custom Batman tat tomorrow first thing. Check it.

Ink (Tattoo) Crew

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-04-23 17:11:20

Tat done, well outline at least. Going back for glow in the dark inking. <3

Ink (Tattoo) Crew

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-04-23 17:24:35

At 4/23/08 05:11 PM, Lotus wrote: Tat done, well outline at least. Going back for glow in the dark inking. <3

Looks pretty good. I'm still sketching a few designs for my next tattoo. If I get anything good down on paper, I'll try scanning it onto my computer and posting it for you guys to have a look at.

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-04-23 17:25:38

Epic tatoo but im not old enough

</wrists>

:::PSN ID::: elmsk8er2 ADD ME!!

:::GAMERTAG::: Archsinner... ADD ME

Also click my sig to comment my userpage please

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-04-23 17:33:20

At 4/23/08 05:24 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 4/23/08 05:11 PM, Lotus wrote: Tat done, well outline at least. Going back for glow in the dark inking. <3
Looks pretty good. I'm still sketching a few designs for my next tattoo. If I get anything good down on paper, I'll try scanning it onto my computer and posting it for you guys to have a look at.

Thanks, and that sounds good. What are you in the field of looking for right now? Placement and tat I mean. :P

At 4/23/08 05:25 PM, sldghmmr wrote: Epic tatoo but im not old enough

Thanks, and don't worry, that just means you have time to save money for it and get a better idea of what you want. :)

</wrists>
Thats no good, just wait for it, it will be worth it. :D

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-04-23 17:45:48

At 4/23/08 05:33 PM, Lotus wrote: Thanks, and that sounds good. What are you in the field of looking for right now? Placement and tat I mean. :P

Well, I said before I wanted a chimera, so that's definitely a possibility. I have a "tattoo" that needs covering up on my right forearm, which my friends and I did ourselves with a needle and drawing ink one drunken evening. I was about 16 at the time, and 3 years later, the fucking thing is still there, looking like a permanent biro etching.

So, maybe a small stylized chimera to cover that little bastard up.

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-04-23 20:36:56

At 4/23/08 05:45 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 4/23/08 05:33 PM, Lotus wrote: Thanks, and that sounds good. What are you in the field of looking for right now? Placement and tat I mean. :P
Well, I said before I wanted a chimera, so that's definitely a possibility. I have a "tattoo" that needs covering up on my right forearm, which my friends and I did ourselves with a needle and drawing ink one drunken evening. I was about 16 at the time, and 3 years later, the fucking thing is still there, looking like a permanent biro etching.

Heh, that doesn't sound too good. I've known many people to have done things such as that though, I can understand the want to get a tattoo, but I don't see myself ever going that far. I have done some of my piercings myself, but I always leave the ink to the pros.

Sounds great, can we see a pic of whats there now?

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-04-23 21:01:54

At 4/23/08 08:36 PM, Lotus wrote: Heh, that doesn't sound too good. I've known many people to have done things such as that though, I can understand the want to get a tattoo, but I don't see myself ever going that far. I have done some of my piercings myself, but I always leave the ink to the pros.

Young and drunk = stupid.

Sounds great, can we see a pic of whats there now?

Yeah, I'll try and find my digital camera charger to take a picture of it. I might have to buy a new charger actually - the old one has been lost for a while. Might be a little while, but when I do find it I can at least post a pic of my properly done tattoo as well.

If I get the new tattoo (and find the camera charger) I'll do a before and after type thing.

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-04-28 07:56:19

At 3/1/08 06:56 PM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote: yeah i think color would hurt more then black and white. Because of all the extra shit that has to be done when using color.

BLACK HURTS MORE THAN COLOUR. >:(
don't speak if you don't have one.

colour feels surprisingly good on the skin, whereas the black feels like burning.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-06-01 09:39:50

Seeing Eastern Promises has really made me want to get another tattoo. Once I save some cash, I'll be looking into getting another one. I'm loving the whole Russian mafia type tattoos, so I might design my own interpretation of something like that.

Thoughts?

Also, this crew has been inactive for way too long mannn. Bringin' it back.

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-07-14 02:14:05

At 2/26/08 12:43 AM, Lotus wrote: dgdg

dam im looken pretty good

:'(

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-08-07 16:32:21

New tat.

What do yall think?

Ink (Tattoo) Crew

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-08-07 16:52:10

At 8/7/08 04:32 PM, Lotus wrote: New tat.

What do yall think?

You already know what I think ;P

COME ON LET'S GET THIS BAD BOY STARTED AGAIN.

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-08-08 15:49:45

At 8/7/08 04:52 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 8/7/08 04:32 PM, Lotus wrote: New tat.
What do yall think?
You already know what I think ;P

Sure do. XD

COME ON LET'S GET THIS BAD BOY STARTED AGAIN.

For real, what the hell happened to everyone that was interested in this one before?

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-08-08 18:39:24

This is one on my chest which is a cover up of a tattoo I wish I never got. Any how its one of six and counting. So am I in or what?

Ink (Tattoo) Crew

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-08-12 14:06:34

My 18th is coming up, and i thought of it as a good decision to get a tattoo, i know pretty much what i want, my mother has 3 stars on her wrist, 2 blue and one pink, to signify my brother, me and my sister, i was thinking of getting a green star on my arm, as green is both mine and my mothers favorite colours. What do you guys think?

Ink (Tattoo) Crew

instagram.com/five_mile_smile

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-08-12 14:35:39

At 8/8/08 06:39 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
This is one on my chest which is a cover up of a tattoo I wish I never got. Any how its one of six and counting. So am I in or what?

Bro! Holy shit I haven't seen you in forever, but of course you're in! I'm getting a cover job done pretty soon myself, so I completely understand what you're saying there.

Welcome to the crew! :)

At 8/12/08 02:06 PM, Shadow-1409 wrote:
My 18th is coming up, and i thought of it as a good decision to get a tattoo, i know pretty much what i want, my mother has 3 stars on her wrist, 2 blue and one pink, to signify my brother, me and my sister, i was thinking of getting a green star on my arm, as green is both mine and my mothers favorite colours. What do you guys think?

From that standpoint, I would go for it. Stars are a very overdone tattoo piece, but with proper reason, they can be amazing.

I have three stars on my hand (as can be seen in previous pictures I've posted here), and of course mine have meaning behind them as well.

The wings though, I don't think I would honestly go for them, or do they have meaning behind them as well?

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-08-12 15:01:59

At 8/12/08 02:35 PM, Lotus wrote: From that standpoint, I would go for it. Stars are a very overdone tattoo piece, but with proper reason, they can be amazing.

I wouldnt get a star unless i really wanted it, its mainly because my mother has the stars on her wrist.

I have three stars on my hand (as can be seen in previous pictures I've posted here), and of course mine have meaning behind them as well.

They look pretty badass ;)

The wings though, I don't think I would honestly go for them, or do they have meaning behind them as well?

I was thinking of them signifying me "leaving the roost" as one might put it, moving on into my own life, leaving home, going to college and whatnot. :/

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-08-12 15:40:41

At 8/8/08 03:49 PM, Lotus wrote: For real, what the hell happened to everyone that was interested in this one before?

I guess they just forgot this thread was here, or else became disinterested in tattoos. :/

I have to make sure that when my student loan comes through I don't spend a load of money on tattoos. I need to get a cover-up done on my forearm near the wrist, but that's a fairly small job, thankfully.

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-08-12 16:43:38

that is really cool and oddly coincidental because I've been wanting to get a small black star on my wrist :O but it's dangerous to get one there, but yeah
i think you should totally go for it!!

JOIN THE PARTY

that's where all the cool people are.

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-08-12 19:24:05

I kida messed around with the design myself, i didnt like the wings going UP, so i changed it. :]
Im alot happier with this, even though its quite long

Ink (Tattoo) Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-08-12 21:40:43

At 8/12/08 02:35 PM, Lotus wrote: Bro! Holy shit I haven't seen you in forever, but of course you're in! I'm getting a cover job done pretty soon myself, so I completely understand what you're saying there.

LOL I really hate to say I dont remember you but Ive been gone a long time and many people switched thier user names so could ya jog my memory a bit. As for me being gone well my militery work keeps me hella busy plus going through a divorce so yea things have been busy.

Here is another of my tats. This was the first I ever got done and man was I nervious about getting in that chair.

Ink (Tattoo) Crew

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-08-13 00:53:44

Nice one Shadow, I love your explanation for that, and the second picture does seem a bit big, doesn't fit the concept of the star if you ask me.

NEVR, you're right, I do some of them that left though and some have legit reasons, but I'm not sure on the most of them, and good deal with the cover-job, it shouldn't run you too much as long as there's not too much detail or color to it. :D

mar, you seem to know a bit from that post, and yea, it's dangerous since anything done on a crease has a high possibility to turn out badly, and even break apart through time itself. :P

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-08-13 00:59:23

I've got eight tattoos as of today and I've already planned out how I'm going to finish my sleeves off. So far I've got my forearms, shoulders, ribs, calf, sternum and neck done.

Response to Ink (Tattoo) Crew 2008-08-13 01:14:35

At 8/13/08 12:59 AM, AllMightyBruce wrote: I've got eight tattoos as of today and I've already planned out how I'm going to finish my sleeves off. So far I've got my forearms, shoulders, ribs, calf, sternum and neck done.

Nice! Got any pictures of it?

I always loving seeing more work. ^.^

<33

BBS Signature