00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BoingoBurger just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Reviewers Club

111,914 Views | 2,124 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-03 18:47:27

MasterStalker

The smell of your confines??? sigh that sounds somewhat disturbing haha, but anyways so we should have an update soon, sounds good to me...

I was going to review a few movies today but i seem to be lazy in that area...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-04 00:53:31

At 3/3/06 06:47 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: MasterStalker

The smell of your confines??? sigh that sounds somewhat disturbing haha, but anyways so we should have an update soon, sounds good to me...

I was going to review a few movies today but i seem to be lazy in that area...

~X~

yeah, it should be done tonight if the night goes as planned. I've been reading alot of what I've been gone for and feel really left out though. Making this update is really starting to make me feel bad. I'll be roaming the forums for a little longer, than back to the update.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-05 00:29:15

List...???

No list you bastard haha, just kiddig take your time besides you dont want to miss anything, anyways as for my reviewing since i am 90% Retired im thinking of doing anywhere from 1-5 a day, but ill atleast try and stay in that daily frame if im not lazy with stuff...

Ok masterstalker when ever the list just take your time...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-05 01:12:47

And i've done 1 review all week. GO ME! haha, anyway... maybe someday when i'm not tooo lazy i'll get back in the reviewing of things.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-05 02:46:59

Yoink

only one review all week, well thats better then me, well i did do one yesterday, i noticed a few reviews were deleted heh mods seem to love me on posts and reviews. almost like if the mods are targeting me hmmm very interesting...

Anyways time to see whats on the portal...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-05 08:03:25

» View Your Flash Portal Reviews (900) -- With Responses Only (272)

just hit 900, but still waiting for a few responses. It's been really slow lately

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-05 08:43:13

At 3/5/06 08:03 AM, milinko959 wrote: » View Your Flash Portal Reviews (900) -- With Responses Only (272)

Congrats on getting 900 reviews. 100 more and you'll have 4 digit numbers for reviewing. :D For me...

» View Your Flash Portal Reviews (750) -- With Responses Only (369)

I'm 3/4 way there to 1000 reviews. Only made 2 reviews today so far, but 3/4 way to 1000 reviews, I'd say that's good although with my slow pace on reviewing, it'll take ages for me to get to 1000 reviews. Maybe during Easter I can get myself to review a lot (more than 100 reviews each week off school if I don't be such a lazy bastard).

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-05 13:10:27

Congrats Milinko

BTW where did you think up your user name, it has a certain ring to it, anyways congrats on the review milestone, keep on going and you are almost at 1,000 anyways congrats...

Keep up the good reviewing...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-05 15:34:17

At 3/4/06 12:53 AM, MasterStalker wrote:
yeah, it should be done tonight if the night goes as planned.

Sounds great but I'd recommend adding Erikcq I just found him today and hes already responded to all my reviews. =)

At 3/5/06 08:03 AM, milinko959 wrote:
just hit 900,

Well done, once you hit 1000 you'll be among the current *counts up* 18 users with at least 1k in all 5 stats exp/rev/blam/save/post. Good luck!

Anyway for me I just hit 300 reviews, not much of a big deal but in the last week I've gained over 40 reviews. The fastest ever for me so I'm in a good mood. ^_^

» View Your Flash Portal Reviews (301) -- With Responses Only (171)

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-05 17:55:07

At 3/5/06 03:34 PM, Major_punk wrote:
At 3/4/06 12:53 AM, MasterStalker wrote:
yeah, it should be done tonight if the night goes as planned.
Sounds great but I'd recommend adding Erikcq I just found him today and hes already responded to all my reviews. =)

Okay, but the update has been set back, it should be posted later on tonight, since I kinda read up to Bahamuts last update... my god di he get a big list of responding artists... 92 FOR CHRIST SAKES! I hate you Bahamut, you could have warned me about it, not let it be a suprise!

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-05 21:01:24

Alright, I've completed the update... finally. I just need to tweek it and pretty it up before I post it. Now if X or some one could post in here so I dont have to make a triple post, that would be great.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-06 02:37:26

OH sorry

At this time im at work and check my laptop every now and then, so feel free to post the list and whatnot...

And glad you workedout that link stuff it was odd when i saw it...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-06 13:54:03

MasterStalker didnt make it heh...

Must have got tired, its ok maybe today, anyways in other news i did do 2 reviews yesterday
i plan to make a few more today so things are doing ok, so-far...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-06 14:02:30

Congrats Major for the 300 reviews. :)

At 3/5/06 05:55 PM, MasterStalker wrote: Okay, but the update has been set back, it should be posted later on tonight, since I kinda read up to Bahamuts last update... my god di he get a big list of responding artists... 92 FOR CHRIST SAKES! I hate you Bahamut, you could have warned me about it, not let it be a suprise!

Heh, you should've looked at the update as soon as I told you. :P Yep, that many responding authors. Sorry I scared you with so many responding authors. As it said there, Afro_Stud helped out with finding responding authors and I tried getting other responding authors by Google search.

BTW, when you make the update, will you be using HTML to giveo ut links to members and authors' profile URLs?

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-06 14:12:35

At 3/5/06 03:34 PM, Major_punk wrote: Well done, once you hit 1000 you'll be among the current *counts up* 18 users with at least 1k in all 5 stats exp/rev/blam/save/post. Good luck!

Sorry, I missed that bit when I made my post. Anyway, all I gotta say is, wow. When he gets 1000 reviews, he'll be the 19th user to get 1k everything. Now I feel very encouraged to try and review a lot. If I start to get on my way to 1000 reviews, I'd be the 20th user to 1k everything and I feel that would be very special.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-06 15:22:57

At 3/6/06 02:02 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: BTW, when you make the update, will you be using HTML to giveo ut links to members and authors' profile URLs?

I think he will be...

That was one of the issues with the links he asked me about, well i hope he adds them anyways...

Cant wait to see the updates, maybe tonight, he is probably at school or sleeping the day away haha...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-07 11:33:16

» View Your Flash Portal Reviews (752) -- With Responses Only (369)

Well, I made two reviews. :) I'm waiting for a response from AfroStar and milinko. So you two, please respond to my reviews. ;)

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-07 13:31:14

At 3/7/06 11:33 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Well, I made two reviews. :) I'm waiting for a response from AfroStar and milinko. So you two, please respond to my reviews. ;)

Well, congrats for making two reviews. I too made two reviews, and I too am waiting for responses from milikno and goldenclock, I hope I would get them before Monday. This is maybe the first time in a long while I will actually gain a response or two.
Anyway, the new reviews got me into the round review ammount of 550. Only five more and I have one of the luckiest numbers in...Something....

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-08 03:19:08

Hey everyone

Im trying a new way of Reviewing, it has 3 things, its in the last few reviews i have done , please check them out aand let me know what you think, is good, better, confusing what???

Disciss please...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-08 08:00:07

At 3/8/06 03:19 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Hey everyone

Hey XwaynecoltX

Im trying a new way of Reviewing, it has 3 things, its in the last few reviews i have done , please check them out aand let me know what you think, is good, better, confusing what???

Disciss please...

Well, I actually like this way of reviewing better than your former way of reviewing, The thing about this way is that it forces you to seperate between what you think of the movie and the things which needs improvement. It is also much easier to read and to analyse as an auther. I like this way of reviewing, very creative.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-08 11:09:17

At 3/8/06 03:19 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Hey everyone

Hai ~X~. That style of reviewing, I like it. You make a review, how to make it short and an overall comment on the flash. I find that very good. Keep using that.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-08 11:40:15

I do like this new style, im still trying t get use to it, im gonna figure out a system that will allow me to make more then what i have been since im abit slow with this new style, but ill stick with it, it seems to work...

Anyways thanks for any feedback...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-08 16:06:59

At 3/8/06 03:19 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
Im trying a new way of Reviewing,

I don't feel too strongly either way, like both ways it's still a good review overall.

The cons of the old style is that it's in a big clump and maybe not too attractive for the auther to read.

The cons of the new style is that sometimes for really good entries like front page worthy, there really isn't much to improve on so the "imrovements" part of your review that areas could be hard to give advice and you might find yourself being repetitive like 'add a pre-loader game for such large 5k+ submissions' or something like that.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-10 01:14:22

At 3/8/06 04:06 PM, Major_punk wrote: The cons

Thanks, yes i know what you mean about the frontpage, just depends on if i notice anything it may need improving with or not...

But anyways after a few test reviews well not really test but i got it down how i want and im happy with it, i did a few earlier and ill get started again, im back in the reviewing mood now...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-10 11:08:22

» View Your Flash Portal Reviews (757) -- With Responses Only (372)

Well, I managed to make 5 reviews yesterday. Got 2 responses as well, which is good (thanks for responding milinko).

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-10 12:33:25

At 3/10/06 01:14 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
im back in the reviewing mood now...

That's the spirit!
I'm getting into the reviewing mood too, since March 1st I've written exactly 90 reviews and I hope to get another 15 done today so it's all good news. ^_^

» View Your Flash Portal Reviews (341) -- With Responses Only (195)

At 3/10/06 11:08 AM, Bahamut- wrote:
(thanks for responding milinko).

Yes, I almost forgot... thanks milinko. =)

Anyway for any of you guys looking for a response this submission/author has responded to every review except the most recent one.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-10 17:36:01

And Lidov has finally made it! Lidov has written 15 reviews in one day! That's right folks, not 1, not 2, not 5, not 10, but 15 review. And he hasn't written them in a week, not in three days or in a couple of days, but in one day alone. A thing which means that he was on a reviewing spree, a reviewing spree that he has gotten months after his last spree.
But there is more, Lidov doesn't plan to stop now. He plans to write more reviews, and if not today, tommorow, and if not tommorow, in two days, and if not in two days, then never, because I don't have that much time :-(

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-11 05:17:07

At 3/10/06 05:36 PM, Lidov wrote: And Lidov has finally made it!

Yay, well done for getting back into crazy reviewing again. Now I gotta try and get in a reviewing spree (I think I'll try and get 1000 reviews the same day I get EGSC).

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-11 06:12:20

Hi i would like to join this club, i know i have not done a lot of reviews but if you look i have started doing a lot more over the last week or so. I hope you will accept me but i have to go now for a bit but i will be back later to see if i have been accepted.
Thanks

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-03-11 08:07:29

At 3/11/06 06:12 AM, wastedwizard wrote: Hi i would like to join this club, i know i have not done a lot of reviews but if you look i have started doing a lot more over the last week or so. I hope you will accept me but i have to go now for a bit but i will be back later to see if i have been accepted.
Thanks

Sure you can join, looking through your reviews, you are not one of those crappy reviewers who review in one or two lines. However, I would advise you to start reviewing movies which are a little less popular than the ones you are reviewing right now, to get responses and such. Anyway, I hope that joining this club would help you get a higgher review count and a higher review quality. Welcome.

At 3/11/06 05:17 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Yay, well done for getting back into crazy reviewing again. Now I gotta try and get in a reviewing spree (I think I'll try and get 1000 reviews the same day I get EGSC).

Thank you, but I was crazy reviewing just for one day, and actually, in this day, I have finally made 20 reviews. I hope that today I will also write some, I want to get to 600 on monday, lets see what happens. Good luck with getting to your spree Bahamut ;-)

As for me, I have finally gotten 200 review responses.

BBS Signature