00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kamiara18 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Reviewers Club

112,236 Views | 2,124 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-10 03:39:35

At 2/10/06 01:22 AM, X-Naut wrote: Am i qualified to join?

You are more then welcome to join, welcome to the club, howmany reviews you avg a day X-Naut..?

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-10 11:14:57

At 2/9/06 08:06 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Ha Buhamut7 loves teh Kwas hehe...

Yes, Buhamut7 sure loves KWAS. :P

» View Your Flash Portal Reviews (3,223) -- With Responses Only (452)

Over 3000 reviews? Fuck yes! Welcome to the Reviewers Club! I've seen you posting here before, but thanks for coming back and asking to join this club! :)

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-10 15:33:34

At 2/10/06 03:39 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
You are more then welcome to join, welcome to the club, howmany reviews you avg a day X-Naut..?

~X~

It depends whether i'm in the mood or not,when i watch a flash i review it as well,some days it's between 5 and 10 but other days it could be anywhere from 20-50 and thanks for letting me join you all. =)

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-10 17:11:03

Hey X-naut. Saw last week you had over 100 reviews on the top 100 list. welcome to the club

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-10 17:25:48

At 2/10/06 03:33 PM, X-Naut wrote: It depends whether i'm in the mood or not,when i watch a flash i review it as well,some days it's between 5 and 10 but other days it could be anywhere from 20-50 and thanks for letting me join you all. =)

I remember the days when my reviews were so crappy I could make 20 every day for weeks. But then I realised how crappy my reviews were and I rised the quality, now I barely make 3 reviews a week.
Anyway, we let everyone into this club, and even if we didn't, you have more than 3,000 reviews, who are we not to stop you from joining. Welcome to the club.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-10 17:28:02

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-10 18:43:51

At 2/10/06 05:25 PM, Lidov wrote:
At 2/10/06 03:33 PM, X-Naut wrote: It depends whether i'm in the mood or not,when i watch a flash i review it as well,some days it's between 5 and 10 but other days it could be anywhere from 20-50 and thanks for letting me join you all. =)
I remember the days when my reviews were so crappy I could make 20 every day for weeks. But then I realised how crappy my reviews were and I rised the quality, now I barely make 3 reviews a week.
Anyway, we let everyone into this club, and even if we didn't, you have more than 3,000 reviews, who are we not to stop you from joining. Welcome to the club.

As well-written as your reviews are lidov, the sad part is that most of them will never be read more than a few times. That is why I try not to write long reviews for flash stuff, because they really get almost no attention.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-10 19:31:07

At 2/10/06 06:43 PM, milinko959 wrote: As well-written as your reviews are lidov, the sad part is that most of them will never be read more than a few times. That is why I try not to write long reviews for flash stuff, because they really get almost no attention.

Well, my latest reviews are not that well written actually, I chose to lower my quality in order to write more reviews. Not that I wrote so many quality reviews either, but it is because it is hard to do so. Anyway, I don't need my reviews to get too much attention, I just want an attention from the one who made the movie. This is also why I barely write very long reviews to artists whom I think will never read it.
Anyway, I am happy with the current quality level of my reviews. Not too long and not too short. Not too thoughtful and not too lightly written. I think I could write a few reviews a week in that level if I really try hard, or even not so hard.
Today I even wrote 4 reviews, which may be not a lot for other people, but it is more than I write most of the days. I will also probably get responses for 3 of them, which is cool, because I will rank up in the responses list. I also got a response from the Aqua life guy, for Aqua life 4, which won the daily first. :-)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-11 03:13:07

Thanks for all the welcomes everybody,here is a little update for me. =)

» View Your Flash Portal Reviews (3,244) -- With Responses Only (454)

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-11 07:24:45

At 2/10/06 05:25 PM, Lidov wrote: I remember the days when my reviews were so crappy I could make 20 every day for weeks. But then I realised how crappy my reviews were and I rised the quality, now I barely make 3 reviews a week.

For the quality of reviews, I'll just write whatever I can think of. So I could make a short review with around 4 lines and if I'm crazy, I could almost hit the character limit for some reviews.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-11 07:33:34

At 2/11/06 07:24 AM, Bahamut- wrote: For the quality of reviews, I'll just write whatever I can think of. So I could make a short review with around 4 lines and if I'm crazy, I could almost hit the character limit for some reviews.

Once I only wrote 3 sentances in each review (even less in some). The first said "This is a nice movie" and such, the second had a small comment about the movie, something stupid and the third said "Blah blah, well done". After that, I started to think more about my reviews, i started to write about more things in the movie that needs to be improved. The thing is that you can always find more comments to write about a movie, it can never end. If you have enough petience, you can write an extremely long review for each movie.
About my current reviews, I try to write something in between long to short. My review quality are a bit above avrage, but the thing is that I just can't keep review so much these days. Hell, I barely even post, and if I can't find time to post, I can't find time to review. This is why I only review on Saturdays and some fridays.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-12 19:25:30

Hit 800 reviews today...right now at 235 responses, will probably get around 10 more at some points.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-13 09:56:46

At 2/12/06 07:25 PM, milinko959 wrote: Hit 800 reviews today...right now at 235 responses, will probably get around 10 more at some points.

Congrats and good luck on getting to 1000 =)

View your Reviews (322) - With Responses Only (102)
Response Rate: 31.68%

I have only written one so far this month =S I should speed up a little if I want to make it to 400 this summer.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-13 11:20:54

At 2/12/06 07:25 PM, milinko959 wrote: Hit 800 reviews today..

God, you were fucking fast! Congrats! Last week, you had less reviews than me. O__o Hmm, now you are making me think I should review more. *must make a review very soon*

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-15 01:11:24

Here's an update for me,i did pretty decent on the response part.

» View Your Flash Portal Reviews (3,260) -- With Responses Only (458)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-15 17:33:34

At 2/15/06 01:11 AM, X-Naut wrote: Here's an update for me,i did pretty decent on the response part.

» View Your Flash Portal Reviews (3,260) -- With Responses Only (458)

Wow, someone with a lower response rate than me 0.0 No worries, though.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-17 11:09:56

» View Your Flash Portal Reviews (734) -- With Responses Only (367)

Well, I only made four reviews and got two responses as expected. I havn't reviewed much, but I've kept as my 50% response rate as expected.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-18 10:03:04

» View Your Flash Portal Reviews (745) -- With Responses Only (369)

Well, I made 11 reviews today and got 1 response. I am waiting to get more responses. However, the reviews I made yesterday, I did get another response from a flash I didn't expect to get a response from. Oh well, I've got myself to hopefully 50% response rate once I get more responses. I know I'll need to make another review to get myself to actually 50%, I'll review more a bit later.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-18 22:39:19

Up to 840 now with 246 responses...that responding author list doesn't seem to work :'(

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-19 00:39:23

At 2/18/06 10:39 PM, milinko959 wrote: Up to 840 now with 246 responses...that responding author list doesn't seem to work :'(

Some authors on there work, some just recently stopped. I look for the sporadic review responders just in case.
Try X-Naut if you haven't already.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-19 07:13:22

At 2/18/06 10:39 PM, milinko959 wrote: Up to 840 now with 246 responses...that responding author list doesn't seem to work :'(

Sorry, it's authors who have been inactive. Me and Afro have tried to make the list as good as possible and clean out the authors that aren't good responders. I'll try and get the next update done on 1st March.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-19 10:44:50

well, I seem to be stuck at 197 reviews and 76 responses. Maybe one day I'll get back into the reviewing thing again.

old people say lol; and we still use these }{

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-19 10:55:15

Alright, I'm up to 445/60, but I haven't felt liek reviewing at all this week. I managed to churn up 5 anyway though. I need to find somehting to get my review juices flowing again, meh.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-19 12:18:18

Man I've been reviewing alot lately compared to my past.

» View Your Flash Portal Reviews (242) -- With Responses Only (122)

I'm getting close to Afro_Stud's top 100 list also, this week I'll try and review all of X-Nauts submissions, that'll really raise my response total. =)

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-20 03:01:26

Hi guys, I now have my internet back and am ready to rejoin the crew. First though, I have to troubleshoot a few problems.

After I try to view a submission my speed goes dow to a screeching hault. If that is the only thing standing between me and reviewing again.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-20 03:22:41

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-20 03:31:28

At 2/20/06 03:22 AM, X-Naut wrote: Justice has been served finally.

Haha, yeah that's a good YTMND by Bahamut-.

Anyways, I know that I am on the list over responding artists, and that I do have new reviews that I haven't responded to yet.

However, do not think that I have quitted responding because of that, I just rather take many reviews at the same time, instead of responding one after another.

So after a while, I'll respond to your review.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-20 08:20:42

At 2/20/06 03:01 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Hi guys, I now have my internet back and am ready to rejoin the crew. First though, I have to troubleshoot a few problems.

Welcome back MasterStalker! It's great to see you back here! :)

After I try to view a submission my speed goes dow to a screeching hault. If that is the only thing standing between me and reviewing again.

Damn, that really sucks. :(

Indeed it has. Thanks for linking my YTMND here and in the top 100 reviewers list X-Naut.

At 2/20/06 03:29 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Haha ya i seen that image a few times, its funny really, i wonder how long his ban is for, and most of all i wonder which mod it was that was not afraid to lay down the ban finaly haha...

It was Uberbarista that banned him from reviewing. Finally, a review mod that bans KWAS from reviewing.

Ohwell it will be interesting to see how things turnout...

Hopefully he'll get all of his reviews deleted according to rule #2.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-20 08:33:41

At 2/20/06 08:20 AM, Bahamut- wrote:
At 2/20/06 03:01 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Hi guys, I now have my internet back and am ready to rejoin the crew. First though, I have to troubleshoot a few problems.
Welcome back MasterStalker! It's great to see you back here! :)

thanks, you're the first person to officially welcome me back to the site. god almighty did you get alot of posts. I remember last time we were online at the same time, you were still trying to reach 7777 posts. I really missed out ona lot.

After I try to view a submission my speed goes down to a screeching hault. If that is the only thing standing between me and reviewing again.
Damn, that really sucks. :(

Oh, you dont have to tell me. I still cant figure out the problem. I just bought the modem, and I just get netscape. It could be anything between the hard and software.

Indeed it has. Thanks for linking my YTMND here and in the top 100 reviewers list X-Naut.

At 2/20/06 03:29 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Haha ya i seen that image a few times, its funny really, i wonder how long his ban is for, and most of all i wonder which mod it was that was not afraid to lay down the ban finaly haha...
It was Uberbarista that banned him from reviewing. Finally, a review mod that bans KWAS from reviewing.

Ohwell it will be interesting to see how things turnout...
Hopefully he'll get all of his reviews deleted according to rule #2.

Oh man, could any of you imagine the feeling of seeing all but like 3 or 4 posts being deleted. That would suck the fat out of Britany Spears ass (lol, shes probably gonna go anarexic and bolimic)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-02-20 08:46:26

At 2/20/06 08:33 AM, MasterStalker wrote: thanks, you're the first person to officially welcome me back to the site. god almighty did you get alot of posts. I remember last time we were online at the same time, you were still trying to reach 7777 posts. I really missed out ona lot.

I was probably around that much posts, yeah. Although now, I'm not posting as much as I used to. :( The General forum is getting worse for me. The C&C is starting to turn on me a bit as well.

Anyway, other than that, just to let you know that the Reviewers Club Memberlist and Responding authors list has greatly changed since you last updated it (last update on page 48).

Oh man, could any of you imagine the feeling of seeing all but like 3 or 4 posts being deleted. That would suck the fat out of Britany Spears ass (lol, shes probably gonna go anarexic and bolimic)

I dunno about some reviews not being deleted. If Wade follows rule #2 correctly, he should delete EVERY SINGLE review made by KWAS. I think it would be funny if it happened since there'd only be one 10k reviewer and it would probably take two years for someone else to reach 10000 reviews. XD