00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Oplin12468 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods

101,845 Views | 1,325 Replies

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-08-26 22:02:31

At 8/24/04 03:53 AM, RedCircle wrote: Here is the first organized listing of the RCVL (RedCircle's Versus List).

heh. RCVL... nice ring to it. Should we read anything into the fact that you are the first and only person to insert their own username into a list name, though? #;-}>

Rank #xx) _Exp_ : Reviews : B/P : Posts :: TOTALS || Username
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
--

the ----- line is too long, I'd trim it by about 10 dashes/minuses/whatever you want to call 'em.

I take it you put reviews second because that's how they appear in profiles? That's cool and all. Makes something else a bit different from how the quadlist was (this is already different from the pentalist in b/p being one stat, after all).

Rank #01) _6750 : __404 : 41869 : _6666 :: 55689 || gfoxcook

I dig the column separators. COLONS! Now why didn't I think of that. #;-}>

I think the "Rank" on each line is a bit redundant, however. It would also shorten the lines up a bit if you took 'em out. Just IMO.

Rank #09) _5502 : _1540 : 11615 : _5015 :: 23672 || jonthomson
Rank #10) _6540 : ___76 : _4589 : 11320 :: 22525 || Dobio

9 & 10 on this one...

Rank #10) _5502 : _1540 : 11615 : _5015 :: 23672 || jonthomson
Rank #11) _6540 : ___76 : _4589 : 11320 :: 22525 || Dobio

10 & 11 on this one...

seems jon and Dobio are FOREVER LINKED. #;-}>

Now... here we go:

WiHt's : Mods :: Edge || Category
-----------------------------------------------
__9.11 : __8.28 :: WiHt || Voting Power
__3.01 : __3.19 :: Mods || Batting Average

Okay, one major comment: clearly adding two _s in front of things with decimal points in them didn't work. Your VP and batting avg. columns are out of whack. I'm not sure if making it only ONE _ in front of all four stats would work, either. But perhaps 2 in front of the first column's stat and only 1 in front of the second column's stat? I dunno.

I like the Edge/Category thing, though. Nice that Mods and WiHt are both four letters long. heh. I like the addition of the "totals from A and B list" average row as well.

The Where is/How to? Members are the winners this update!!!

wahooo?

Seriously...Tell me what you think. I am dying to know.

It's awesome!

Also, please stop spamming up this thread with your typo convo, gfox and joe. :-P ...haha.

;_;

At 8/24/04 05:21 AM, FlGMENT wrote:
At 8/23/04 07:47 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Look at Drimarki... James killed him way back in the day, but he's still in the club, even in death
What chu talkin' bout Willis? I don't remember ever going after Drimarki. I was the_phantom_rayper once, maybe you're confusing it with that.

Yes. You "never" went after Drimarki. :::winks:::

(James is now apparently targetting Ozcar, as he's changed his name to copy 'im... So... if Ozcar ends up missing in the next few days, you'll know what happened).
I deny everything.

see what I mean? #;-}>

I'm not sure whether to read your name being back to "normal" as a sign that Ozcar is DEAD... or a sign that your compulsive stalking of him has ended with a more peaceful conclusion. DUNNO!

Hot damn... this just turned into an exclusive Pentalist. And I'm on this one! :D Gfox is leading both packs, is that why he's in bold? Personally, I find the C list a little hard to read. Having the categories at the end is great for alignment but it isn't very brain-friendly. :(

Heh. Yeah, but it's better that way. Same as with all these lists, yanno. I'm sure it took awhile for many people to get used to names being so far over to the right on most of the lists around here. My pentalist is the most striking example. Soooo many columns of data before you finally get to the names. Then again, my format of the top 50 lists was in some ways even more busy to the left of the names.

Very informative and enjoyable regardless. I can't believe I'm ranked 12th out of the club. :( Including stats compared to other users, not just averages, is great for motivating me to move up the list. I <3 this list. It's a three-in-one, and that's freakin' awesome.

Congrats on your high performanceness, and yeah, I can imagine how grateful you feel to finally be on an exclusive list around here. #;-}> I'm pretty sure that someone made a kinda "mini b/p list" of Wi/Ht? members in level up! back in the day, but obviously that wasn't to THIS extent.

At 8/24/04 07:46 AM, RedCircle wrote: Yeah...I even e-mailed gfox for permission to use the pentalist style (not that it's copyrighted). Yeah, the top is bolded and italicized for *emphasis*. I was cringing before I hit post, because of the format of the C list. I have a few ideas to make it more brain-friendly :)

heh. Well, it's friendly enough to my brain, for what it's worth.

At 8/24/04 12:51 PM, D0GMA wrote: A&B: Bold and italics on gfox is fine for the emphasis that he's in the lead on both lists. You should also bold the other people on both lists (Dobio and jonthomson)

Probably a good idea. At first I thought that was WHY I was bolded and italicised, in fact, but then I noticed that I was the only one. It's kinda lonely up here at the top. #;-}>

XP rank and BP Rank are redundant when already including the values upon which they are based.

Probably right.

Splitting Blams and Saves into their own categories while still including total BP is silly. All it serves to do is give a +2 categories to Wi/Ht?

You've got a point. Having separate blams and saves but dropping b/p would work, as well (especially if bprank and exprank were dropped), but then again... b/p are together in the quadlist section, so... eh.

You've got to admit, though, that the mods winning the audio and portal awards battle by 1 to 0 isn't a very comparable thing to who wins the post battle or the review battle or the exp battle or the VP battle or the b/p battle etc. etc. etc.

Many of the stats being included herein are appley and orangey anyway, so... a little redundancy isn't that bad.

I mean, it's not like if I added b/p back into the pentalist and made it a hexalist with exp, blams, saves, b/p, posts, AND reviews, and thus super-rewarded myself with superextrabonuspoints. #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-08-27 20:49:06

At 8/26/04 10:02 PM, gfoxcook wrote: heh. RCVL... nice ring to it. Should we read anything into the fact that you are the first and only person to insert their own username into a list name, though? #;-}>

Heh, I can't remember who said it, but they called it the RCVL...and it stuck :D

the ----- line is too long, I'd trim it by about 10 dashes/minuses/whatever you want to call 'em.

I know...I didn't exactly know how it was going to look before I posted it. I was actually tempted right before posting the 3 lists to post a "test" list, containing only one name (mine), but i figured it wouldn't look relevant.

I take it you put reviews second because that's how they appear in profiles? That's cool and all. Makes something else a bit different from how the quadlist was (this is already different from the pentalist in b/p being one stat, after all).

Exactly...(not on purpose though)...

Rank #01) _6750 : __404 : 41869 : _6666 :: 55689 || gfoxcook
I dig the column separators. COLONS! Now why didn't I think of that. #;-}>

Oh gfox, how we love you :D

I think the "Rank" on each line is a bit redundant, however. It would also shorten the lines up a bit if you took 'em out. Just IMO.

Agreed :) It was just to define each person, but yeah, it needs the boot.

seems jon and Dobio are FOREVER LINKED. #;-}>

Yeah, but is jon cool with that?

Okay, one major comment: clearly adding two _s in front of things with decimal points in them didn't work. Your VP and batting avg. columns are out of whack.

Well, I am trying to make it look pretty, and lined up at the same time. I have been playing around with the "Sans Serif" font for a little while...and I still haven't come up with a viable solution...but it will get taken care of.

I like the Edge/Category thing, though. Nice that Mods and WiHt are both four letters long. heh. I like the addition of the "totals from A and B list" average row as well.

I am still working everything....Damn the BBS for not being in Courier...

The Where is/How to? Members are the winners this update!!!
wahooo?

Yeah, wahooo!!!

Seriously...Tell me what you think. I am dying to know.
It's awesome!

Thank you #;-}>

Also, please stop spamming up this thread with your typo convo, gfox and joe. :-P ...haha.
;_;

Heh, I love when I can kill 2 Mods with one stone :D

Yes. You "never" went after Drimarki. :::winks:::

What a sad story...wonder what he has been up to?

I deny everything.
see what I mean? #;-}>

Hell James, you even confused me...out of all people *groans at 80 IQ*

Hot damn... this just turned into an exclusive Pentalist. And I'm on this one!
Heh. Yeah, but it's better that way. Same as with all these lists, yanno. I'm sure it took awhile for many people to get used to names being so far over to the right on most of the lists around here.

Once again...see above at cursing the NG BBS...

I <3 this list. It's a three-in-one, and that's freakin' awesome.
Congrats on your high performanceness, and yeah, I can imagine how grateful you feel to finally be on an exclusive list around here. #;-}>

Now what you need to do Q and FIG, is check out the weaknesses in the categories, and try to bring up your group.

heh. Well, it's friendly enough to my brain, for what it's worth.

Still, there are a few spots that need improvement. Next update, I will include a few more "extras" that might interest both sides of the C list.

At 8/24/04 12:51 PM, D0GMA wrote: A&B: Bold and italics on gfox is fine for the emphasis that he's in the lead on both lists. You should also bold the other people on both lists (Dobio and jonthomson)
Probably a good idea. At first I thought that was WHY I was bolded and italicised, in fact, but then I noticed that I was the only one. It's kinda lonely up here at the top. #;-}>

Definitely a good idea...I feel that HT and fixit get wayyyyy too much recognition than the ones who really deserve it. It has always aggrevated me knowing that NG only publicly posts top XP and BP...

*sings a made up song about underdogs*

XP rank and BP Rank are redundant when already including the values upon which they are based.
Probably right.

Splitting Blams and Saves into their own categories while still including total BP is silly. All it serves to do is give a +2 categories to Wi/Ht?
You've got a point. Having separate blams and saves but dropping b/p would work, as well (especially if bprank and exprank were dropped), but then again... b/p are together in the quadlist section, so... eh.

You've got to admit, though, that the mods winning the audio and portal awards battle by 1 to 0 isn't a very comparable thing to who wins the post battle or the review battle or the exp battle or the VP battle or the b/p battle etc. etc. etc.

Many of the stats being included herein are appley and orangey anyway, so... a little redundancy isn't that bad.

I mean, it's not like if I added b/p back into the pentalist and made it a hexalist with exp, blams, saves, b/p, posts, AND reviews, and thus super-rewarded myself with superextrabonuspoints. #;-}>

Heh, gfox, you know you wanna...

I do want to address that I made this C list to show ALL facets of these users. I wanted to show what they were all doing in all categories as a group.

Sometimes, you want to raise your BP rank...you could care less about the actual numbers of BP's, just the rank. So that's why thats there. Also, about splitting up Blams and Saves, it is a little redundant...so I'll take that into consideration. I might assign point values in each category. Like BP is a more important category than reviews...and so forth.

If anyone has any ideas on assigning an "importance scale" to each of the categories in list C, please let me know.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-08-27 21:01:53

How have I missed the RCVL for the last 3 days? Excellent looking list there RC and I like some of gfox's ideas to "clean" it up a bit. Looks like i'm #9 overall, now if I could just get my arse to review regularly I could possibly have some sizable amount of weight to throw around in the future.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-08-27 21:11:50

At 8/27/04 08:49 PM, RedCircle wrote:
Heh, I can't remember who said it, but they called it the RCVL...and it stuck :D

I dub thee Arseval, Knight of the List Realm.

I do want to address that I made this C list to show ALL facets of these users. I wanted to show what they were all doing in all categories as a group.

Sometimes, you want to raise your BP rank...you could care less about the actual numbers of BP's, just the rank. So that's why thats there. Also, about splitting up Blams and Saves, it is a little redundant...so I'll take that into consideration. I might assign point values in each category. Like BP is a more important category than reviews...and so forth.

If anyone has any ideas on assigning an "importance scale" to each of the categories in list C, please let me know.

When you split something up like that, try assigning it a half point value rather than a full point. When combined they equal the full point of the other categories and you don't have to get into the hassle of making subjective distinctions. BPs may be more important than reviews to you, but not to someone else.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-08-27 22:21:01

At 8/27/04 08:49 PM, RedCircle wrote: Now what you need to do Q and FIG, is check out the weaknesses in the categories, and try to bring up your group.

My lowest stat (which I can easily boost) would be reviewing. I don't care how much I pull the group down, I hate reviewing. Plus I'm at my favourite number right now and don't plan to leave it anytime soon.

At 8/27/04 09:11 PM, D0GMA wrote: BPs may be more important than reviews to you, but not to someone else.

You stole what I wanted to say. :(

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-08-28 00:51:02

At 8/27/04 10:21 PM, FlGMENT wrote:
At 8/27/04 09:11 PM, D0GMA wrote: BPs may be more important than reviews to you, but not to someone else.
You stole what I wanted to say. :(

BP always more important :P

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-02 03:46:43

I think RedCircle needs to get off of his lazy butt and update this thread...

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-02 03:52:04

At 10/2/04 03:46 AM, ShittyKitty wrote: I think RedCircle needs to get off of his lazy butt and update this thread...

Lazy butt? I'LL SHOW YOU A LAZY BUTT...*too lazy*

UPDATE!!!

Will be completely updated by tomorrow night around 3am Ng time.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-02 13:02:55

What happened to Joe's diety whistle?

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-02 13:07:45

shouldn' tit be marked on how you post not how much stats you have?

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-02 13:42:09

At 10/2/04 01:02 PM, -OverKill- wrote: What happened to Joe's diety whistle?

Ramagi stole it... back

:o

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-02 14:07:47

Will the where is/ how to member list be the same or will it be with the current posters? I'm just wondering that because many whereis/how to members that you listed on page 2 don't post anymore in this section.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-02 14:21:50

Bah..I feel like I'm bringing my group down... ;_;
Use of text emoticons: WH! =D

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-02 18:07:35

At 10/2/04 02:07 PM, EKRegulus wrote: Will the where is/ how to member list be the same or will it be with the current posters? I'm just wondering that because many whereis/how to members that you listed on page 2 don't post anymore in this section.

I think he will probably use the same lists as last time. If he was going to include 'the regulars' than this would post all sorts of arguments as to who are regulars and who aren't, it just easyer if he sticks to members and mods.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-02 18:40:23

At 10/2/04 06:29 PM, BonusStage wrote: fool it is the MEMBERS, not 1337 spammers :P

I feel so rejected....
;_; <---Sad

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-03 04:04:53

At 10/2/04 06:40 PM, Wades_Alt_Account wrote:
At 10/2/04 06:29 PM, BonusStage wrote: fool it is the MEMBERS, not 1337 spammers :P
I feel so rejected....
;_; <---Sad

Oh, don't feel sad. It is from a list of people in the Wi/Ht? Memberlist Thread.

Only a few people are members. I believe that an election is coming in a month or so (by Recon's post in the LUL). Let's hope they pick someone good like they did last time like Qwoxyl (MrX).

Well, I have gathered all the information, and I will post tonight, so please be patient, unlike my job, who needs me to be there EVERYDAY!!!

Thanks to all who have waited, and thanks to MPA for remembering this thread ^_^

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-03 04:16:52

At 10/3/04 04:04 AM, RedCircle wrote: Oh, don't feel sad. It is from a list of people in the Wi/Ht? Memberlist Thread.

Wait I have to join through a member list instead of posting in the lounge...maybe you guys should have told me a month or so ago. >_<

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-03 04:20:15

At 10/3/04 04:16 AM, Wades_Alt_Account wrote:
At 10/3/04 04:04 AM, RedCircle wrote: Oh, don't feel sad. It is from a list of people in the Wi/Ht? Memberlist Thread.
Wait I have to join through a member list instead of posting in the lounge

No...you join when the other members vote you in. That's the only way. That is why they only have 20 members to date.

maybe you guys should have told me a month or so ago. >_<

Guess you would have figured it out by now, huh? :-P

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-03 11:55:43

At 8/20/04 06:20 AM, D0GMA wrote:
If the average experience of the Mods is 600 higher than the average of Wi/Ht?, wouldn't it make more senser that their average experience rank is lower?

more senser?..Hhmm sorry i dont know that what about more sence
lol
BTW hi/h members are like mods without the ahority lol

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-03 12:41:41

At 10/3/04 11:55 AM, Pure_trouble wrote:
At 8/20/04 06:20 AM, D0GMA wrote:
If the average experience of the Mods is 600 higher than the average of Wi/Ht?, wouldn't it make more senser that their average experience rank is lower?
more senser?..Hhmm sorry i dont know that what about more sence

Hhmm, what about more sense.

Everyone makes typos, there's no need to correct them all the time.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-03 13:00:52

At 10/3/04 12:41 PM, leeboy105 wrote:
Hhmm, what about more sense.

Everyone makes typos, there's no need to correct them all the time.

that would work
and i was board

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-04 00:25:47

At 10/3/04 01:00 PM, Pure_trouble wrote: that would work
and i was board

Heh, you were a board? Do you have splinters?

Also, change the "Hi/Ht" to "Wi/Ht" in your sig, because it's an acronym for Where is / How to.

I just got home about 15 minutes ago, and I will be updating this tonight. Yay ^_^

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-04 01:49:46

At 10/4/04 12:25 AM, RedCircle wrote: Also, change the "Hi/Ht" to "Wi/Ht" in your sig, because it's an acronym for Where is / How to.

Come on now RC. What do you take him for? That would be the intelligent and accurate thing to do.

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-04 01:59:13

At 10/4/04 01:49 AM, FIGMENTUM wrote:
At 10/4/04 12:25 AM, RedCircle wrote: Also, change the "Hi/Ht" to "Wi/Ht" in your sig, because it's an acronym for Where is / How to.
Come on now RC. What do you take him for? That would be the intelligent and accurate thing to do.

Heh heh. So true... so true...

Ok. Nobody post here until I have updated, I want this to be on the top of the next page.

PLEASE!

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-04 05:55:59

The RCVL (The RedCircle Versus List)

Current as of October 4th, 2004 (2:18am NG time)

Only Lists A and B

First, I want to congratulate our newest Moderators, Ozcar, Nephthys, and Alastor. You all are most welcomed in the community and are doing a fine job. As with the older Moderators, we commend you on helping clean and maintain the BBS.

Secondly, I want to say thank you to the Wi/Ht regulars. You all do an invaluable service by helping those who need it and maintaining composure while doing it. You all are some of the most under-appreciated people here on the NG BBS, and I just want to say that it is and will always be a pleasure sharing this forum with you :-)

Thirdly, I want to thank the list-makers. gfoxcook, D0GMA, ramagi, jonthomson, dobio, newgrundling, ShittyKitty, Yoink, etc. You all provide a wonderful service that many users love everyday. You have all spent a lot of time with these lists and you all work harder than most users (excluding the admins) in my honest opinion. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

Lastly, I want to thank ShittyKitty for creating the NGLister. This program has helped our list-makers shave valuable hours off making the lists for others to track and compete. Double pat on the back for you, sir!

Alright, enough talk...here we go........

List A, The Moderator List:

Rank | Exp : Reviews : B/P : Posts :: TOTALS || Username
-----------------------------------------
#01 | __7160 : __500 : _44121 : __7000 :: _58781 || gfoxcook
#02 | __9308 : ___44 : _34440 : __8863 :: _52655 || -Obsidian-
#03 | _12342 : ___42 : _20627 : __4028 :: _37039 || Captain_Bob
#04 | __9991 : ___55 : _13139 : _10944 :: _34129 || -backtobeingpox-
#05 | _17189 : __323 : __1815 : _12691 :: _32018 || Shrapnel
#06 | _10640 : ___49 : ___678 : _16753 :: _28120 || PotentPotables
#07 | _12818 : ___22 : _10943 : __2637 :: _26420 || HAQnSPITT
#08 | __5912 : _1550 : _11961 : __5450 :: _24873 || jonthomson (+1)
#09 | __4400 : __179 : _12165 : __6969 :: _23713 || Newgrundling (-1)
#10 | __6910 : ___77 : __4733 : _11842 :: _23562 || Dobio
#11 | __5810 : ___93 : __3327 : _13354 :: _22584 || Ozcar (new)
#12 | __5720 : __114 : _10719 : __3382 :: _19935 || NegativeONE
#13 | __7080 : __345 : __4045 : __6114 :: _17584 || TheShrike
#14 | __3000 : __223 : ____77 : _11784 :: _15084 || olskoo
#15 | __6190 : ___65 : ___534 : __7879 :: _14668 || SeasonOfMist
#16 | __8795 : __156 : ___302 : __4832 :: _14085 || afx237v7
#17 | __2050 : __298 : ___537 : __8653 :: _11538 || AlastorTheStylish (new)
#18 | __8460 : __312 : ___203 : __1749 :: _10724 || Saturday
#19 | __7565 : ___52 : ____34 : __2505 :: _10156 || DanMalo
#20 | __3530 : __227 : __4363 : __1236 :: __9356 || DarkArchon (+1)
#21 | __1338 : ___32 : ____38 : __7319 :: __8727 || -NickFury- (-1)
#22 | __3030 : ___63 : ____77 : __4314 :: __7484 || Freakapotimus
#23 | __2985 : ___43 : ___363 : __2825 :: __6216 || Ted_Easton
#24 | ___854 : ___27 : ___188 : __4859 :: __5928 || BeFUNK
#25 | __1025 : ___64 : ___774 : __3084 :: __4947 || Jonas
#26 | __1000 : ___29 : ___127 : __3189 :: __4345 || Nephthys (new)
#__ | __6350 : __192 : __6936 : __6702 :: _20180 || AVERAGES
#__ | 165102 : _4984 : 180330 : 174255 :: 524671 || TOTALS

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-04 05:59:03

Note : I had to cut this in half, because all the profile links took up so much space. I wish I had the ability to have larger post limits, but...oh well...here we go!!!

List B, The Wi/Ht? MembersList:

Rank | Exp : Reviews : B/P : Posts :: TOTALS || Username
----------------------------------------------------------------------
#01 | __7160 : __500 : _44121 : __7000 :: _58781 || gfoxcook
#02 | __7920 : ___58 : _36604 : __7094 :: _51676 || Recon_Rebel
#03 | __7310 : __187 : _34699 : __1267 :: _43463 || Crono-
#04 | __5455 : __129 : _33000 : __2785 :: _41369 || D0GMA
#05 | __6520 : __114 : _28670 : __4511 :: _39815 || leeboy105 (+1)
#06 | __7480 : _9243 : _15508 : __6278 :: _38509 || XwaynecoltX (-1)
#07 | __6690 : __319 : _23445 : __3159 :: _33613 || XkwiziTOnE
#08 | __8040 : __333 : _19584 : __5416 :: _33373 || _lightning_
#09 | __4090 : ___66 : _26070 : __2140 :: _32366 || MPA
#10 | __5912 : _1550 : _11961 : __5450 :: _24873 || jonthomson
#11 | __6910 : ___77 : __4733 : _11842 :: _23562 || Dobio
#12 | __5835 : ___16 : _11853 : __4175 :: _21879 || FIGMENTUM
#13 | __3160 : ___13 : _17325 : ___962 :: _21460 || Qwoxyl
#14 | __7860 : __205 : _10315 : ___639 :: _19019 || -Myst-
#15 | __6600 : __136 : __7280 : __3704 :: _17720 || the_phantom_spancker
#16 | __9424 : __388 : __2297 : __2710 :: _14819 || Jessica_
#17 | __4570 : __570 : ___803 : __5623 :: _11566 || macdeth
#18 | __7480 : ____4 : __2536 : ___635 :: _10655 || Afterburner
#19 | __1875 : ____6 : __7447 : ___595 :: __9923 || Drimarki
#20 | __2025 : ___11 : __5712 : __1378 :: __9126 || _redruM_
#__ | __6116 : __696 : _17198 : __3868 :: _27878 || AVERAGES
#__ | 122316 : 13925 : 343963 : _77363 :: 557567 || TOTALS

Congratulations to leeboy105, DarkArchon, and jonthomson for gaining spots on their lists.

The winners, once again, are the Wi/Ht Members ^_^ Way to go you all!!!

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-04 08:10:29

Yeah, thats a pretty sweet update, though its extremely specific, still well done, its always nice to know the Wi/Ht peeps are staying ahead of the mods :)

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-04 08:32:45

At 8/20/04 04:07 PM, RedCircle wrote:
At 8/20/04 04:01 PM, YoinK_VineS wrote: So in order to be a "WI/HT member" you have to have a high level and help people out on the message board and post stats...
You have to be nominated. You know that.

/me = not a member. >_<

Help, I'm trapped inside this guy's signature!

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-05 04:35:03

At 10/4/04 08:32 AM, TheRotArm wrote: /me = not a member. >_<

Well, hold you horses until tomorrow Rot. You may be in for a "little" surprise.

And what the fuck is this "Ozcar has no profile" crap. I really hope he comes to his senses soon...or I will have to use old information for his BP's.

Glad you all like the lists, but your gonna love what I am about to do. Heck, it might even piss some people off...who knows???

*mysterious-ness* <.< >.>

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-05 07:33:06

At 10/5/04 04:35 AM, RedCircle wrote:
Glad you all like the lists, but your gonna love what I am about to do. Heck, it might even piss some people off...who knows???

Ooh, im gonna tell them hahaha, yeah its a pretty sweet idea Mike, just dont work yourself too hard now you hear.