00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mmoore27 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Urban Dead Club

115,560 Views | 2,699 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-23 13:39:14

It took me all this time to get to Rolt heights, and you guys overbarricaded :(
No worries, I'll get free running soon.

spice runs the universe, faggot

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-23 14:50:39

At 6/23/06 01:39 PM, Wardawn wrote: It took me all this time to get to Rolt heights, and you guys overbarricaded :(
No worries, I'll get free running soon.

Yeah, Free Running is a MUST for all survivors, otherwise your fucked. Besides, we left an entry point or two, the Factories.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-23 14:53:17

Oh, and Frostbreath, love the description of Dunsdon.

Cocaine <3

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-23 14:57:47

At 6/23/06 01:39 PM, Wardawn wrote: It took me all this time to get to Rolt heights, and you guys overbarricaded :(

Entry points:
a factory
[81, 11]
a factory
[83, 11]
a junkyard
[82, 13]
the Gummer Arms
[83, 14]

Overbarricaded? Hardly. Overbarricading is when you barricade up the entry ways, and to my knowledge, those are all VS+2 and no higher.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-23 17:11:25

At 6/23/06 05:03 PM, Pinkasaurus wrote: Sorry about the double post; but I just noticed that our group doesnt have an Urban Dead Wiki page. Maybe someone could look into that?

http://wiki.urbandea..index.php/Newgrounds

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-23 17:28:26

At 6/23/06 05:20 PM, Pinkasaurus wrote: Ah; ok, sorry about that. It just wasnt linked from the
stats page.

That's because the group is [Newgrounds] and the wiki is just Newgrounds without the brackets.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-24 03:38:04

New survivor. Profile
Currently in a factory directely north from Broadbent.

In other news, If you're a survivor held up in Sprackling Square Police Dept in Whittenside you're pretty much fucked.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-24 03:40:51

At 6/24/06 03:38 AM, Wardawn wrote: New survivor. Profile

In other news, If you're a survivor held up in Sprackling Square Police Dept in Whittenside you're pretty much fucked.

Also speaking of fucked, I wasn't paying attention and I got caught outside on the street near broadbent. will most likely require a revive.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-24 04:18:22

At 6/24/06 03:40 AM, Wardawn wrote:
At 6/24/06 03:38 AM, Wardawn wrote: New survivor. Profile

Also speaking of fucked, I wasn't paying attention and I got caught outside on the street near broadbent. will most likely require a revive.

I'll say hi! Or, rather I'll grunt hi in my non-intelligable zombie language. I love you harmanz <3

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-24 10:20:44

Finally i found a portable radio. Whilst searching for it however, i stumbled open 6 transmitters. :D

Now to install then in various buildings in Rolt.

At 6/23/06 10:08 AM, Barbeq wrote: Lol, the P.D have been overrun by zombies bwhahaha, watch out survivors in Downs Boulevard Fire Station, you're next.

Luckily i managed to escape with 56 hp, but infected :P

At 6/23/06 11:38 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Now you've said that, I might whip up a logo some time with some zeds chasing the tank or similar.

You know what i'm going to say, right?

Sweet-fucking-swell.

At 6/23/06 02:53 PM, Captain-M wrote: Oh, and Frostbreath, love the description of Dunsdon.

Cocaine <3

I needed to fill out the page with something. It was the first thing that came to my mind ;)

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-24 13:14:43

I'm outside the factory near merchant bank right now; stand up sometime today and I can revive you.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-25 01:11:03

I'd love to thank all the NG members for not helping, lying, killing and ruining the past few days of Urban Dead for me. Fuck Rolt Heights

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-25 04:51:36

At 6/25/06 01:11 AM, Morextremist wrote: I'd love to thank all the NG members for not helping, lying, killing and ruining the past few days of Urban Dead for me. Fuck Rolt Heights

Wha-wha-wha-wha-WHAT???

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-25 07:00:26

At 6/25/06 01:11 AM, Morextremist wrote: I'd love to thank all the NG members for not helping, lying, killing and ruining the past few days of Urban Dead for me. Fuck Rolt Heights

Let me get this straight. You wanted a revive. And you've got brain rot. Now this makes things complicated. What we'll have to do is:

1. Go search for a Brain Rot clinic, and believe me when i tell that they are rare.

2. Tear down the barricades of a NT building, quickly pull you in and revive you. However, since there are no NT buildings in Rolt, you might want to go to either Gibsonton or Pashenton. You pick a NT buidling, and i'll see what i can do.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-25 09:53:17

Im in my username is Firen935

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-25 10:05:26

I've started as 'Wedgee'. I don't really have much clue about the game but if anyone tells me to do something I'll do it. When i have some action points.
Or whatever.

The Revolution!!!! Search with blackle

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-25 10:20:44

Sorry about the double post forgot the profile link

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-25 12:59:20

At 6/25/06 09:53 AM, MyIqis0 wrote: Im in my username is Firen935

Oh sure, but only if you bother giving us a link to your profile. There is no user search, you know.

At 6/25/06 10:05 AM, The_Serf wrote: I've started as 'Wedgee'. I don't really have much clue about the game but if anyone tells me to do something I'll do it. When i have some action points.

Great! A thing that you could do is putting [Newgrounds] in your groupbox, and then get your ass to Rolt Heights and help out the NG community.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-25 17:55:54

At 6/25/06 01:11 AM, Morextremist wrote: I'd love to thank all the NG members for not helping...Fuck Rolt Heights

An interesting story goes along with this crap... let's see now:

At 6/20/06 11:47 PM, Morextremist wrote: I need someone to revive into a human me once I get to Rolt. Who has such skills?

to which I replied:

At 6/21/06 07:23 AM, LJCoffee wrote: I can help - I'm headed back that way now - post a profile link so I can pick you out of the crowd.

Freddy Burns

Then, an 06/21/06 12:57 I get a PM from him which reads:
Sent: 06/21/06 12:57
Subject: Revive
Ok, I'm at Pettey Square right now in Rolt Heights. Its the most South West Square Rolt Heights

I told him I was on my way... I had the AP, the syringes and was ready to go help him... So off I went...

To the wrong place - I made the mistake of trusting that he knew what he was talking about and went to "the most South West Square Rolt Heights" only to find that there was nobody there and that it was the wrong place anyways - so I had to check the map... That's when I realized that Pettey Square was, in fact, the most South EAST square and that I had now wasted the AP to get to where I was standing and that I'd need to waste even more to get to where he actually was.... finally after burning up most of my AP while trying to help, I found that he was lying dead and that the whole trip was for nothing.... So I returned to Broadbent and sent him a PM back. here it is:

At 06/22/06 09:55 AM, LJCoffee wrote (PM to Morextremist):

Well shit dude.... two things:
1: Petty Square is the south EAST corner :) I burned a few AP on that one - I guess I should have double checked the map first...
2: I could do nothing for you - you must be standing as a zombie in order to get e revive.
Stand up, and start making your way up to Dundon lane - just keep going NW - up and left - as long as you stay along that path then you'll eventually find yourself standing immediately in a wasteland[82, 12] to the right of Broadbent Railway station[81, 12] . From that Wasteland, go 1 block SW and you'll be at the NG Dunsdon Lane Revive point[81, 13].
Rolt Heights
http://visitmalton.i../index.php?suburb=19
Try to make it there if you can - and as long as you stay on that diagonal path then I may be able to get to you and find you a little earlier.

Then... he sends back a PM as follows:
Sent: 06/22/06 15:18
Subject: Re: Revive
THEN WHY'D YOU TELL ME TO COME HERE IF YOU CAN'T DO SHIT?

I PM'ed him back explaining that I never told him to go there, that I was just trying to help his sorry ass and that I used almost all of my AP going to the wrong place (his South-West square crap) only to find him lying dead anyways...

He never bothered to post or PM his profile so I was, in effect, shooting blind - Later, I found a zombie at Dundon Lane - figured it might be him, tried to revive him and found that he's a rotter anyways...

Now, apparently, he's pissed because we didn't bend over far enough backwards to accomodate his every wish and whim.?.?.?

Jesus - and here I was feeling bad because a while back, I asked for a revive and Frostbreath was killed while coming to revive me as I went to a different revive point before he got there. BTW - Frostbreath - I'm still really sorry for being impatient, I didn't realize how on top of things that NG was as I had only just joined the UD group...

Shit... I could have been like Morextremist and just sent him on a complete wild goose chase all over the suburb to find me only to see that I have brain rot anyways... and then call the NG guys assholes because "they didn't help me"...

Morextremist, if you're reading this then chill the fuck out - the [Newgrounds] players are far from bad guys... If you didn't get the attention that you seem to think you're entitled to, then it's only because you never helped us to help you in the first place.

now - with that said, Frostbreath has offered to help and I'll help as well but you'll need to get to a powered NT building:

I'd suggest going to "the Lance Building" in Pashenton located at [76, 12]. That's an NT building and it's close by - I have NO IDEA if it's powered or not...

Go there, stand there and wait - once you get there - post a message here with your UD profile and ask for help, I'll head that way and we'll see what we can do...

I can make no promises because I have to get to that building and talk to them about ripping down the barricades to let you in - We have to make sure to re-barricade the place or else we'll catch hell for it...

Even after all of that crap (above) we're still willing to help you out - but If this is unacceptable, then to hell with you.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-25 18:44:49

At 6/25/06 07:00 AM, Frostbreath wrote:
At 6/25/06 01:11 AM, Morextremist wrote:
1. Go search for a Brain Rot clinic, and believe me when i tell that they are rare.

Closest Rotter clinic is Houldenbank- The Greatorrex building. Long walk.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-25 18:53:24

At 6/25/06 06:44 PM, Captain-M wrote:
At 6/25/06 07:00 AM, Frostbreath wrote:
At 6/25/06 01:11 AM, Morextremist wrote:
Closest Rotter clinic is Houldenbank- The Greatorrex building. Long walk.

Or, as LJ said, you could visit the Nec Tech in Pashenton he mentioned, but I'm surprised after that he didn't just say "Have a fun walk to Houldenbank" which BTW should only take 50-60 AP if your smart. Also on that, I'll be heading back to Rolt with my main soon, stocking up on ammo and medkits, gonna see how long it takes for me to get killed :P. But anyways Morextremist, be happy LJ and Frostbreath are being as patient as they are.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-25 21:31:08

At 6/25/06 12:59 PM, Frostbreath wrote:

Great! A thing that you could do is putting [Newgrounds] in your groupbox, and then get your ass to Rolt Heights and help out the NG community.

Ok sweet, but I'm all the way over in Ruddlebank, have been zombified overnight and have fuck all action points, so I could take a while. Can trains be caught at the train stations?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-26 03:12:34

At 6/25/06 09:31 PM, The_Serf wrote: Can trains be caught at the train stations?

Nope. :( You're walking, bud.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-26 04:38:36

it actually is kinda fun.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-26 05:08:20

Run for your lives people, zeds are coming over from Pashenton and down from Dulston.

I'm not a happy camper :( someone revive me, im chillin at the cemetery [88, 13] (unless someone got to me first)

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-26 05:27:16

At 6/26/06 03:12 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
Nope. :( You're walking, bud.

Goddamn.....see you in a year!!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-26 11:57:34

Everything is crazy barricaded... I almost didn't find a vs in time yesterday.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-26 15:39:25

I'm considering taking up a reviving position. I'm just pissannoyed at the way that every 50-75 AP of ammo searching I use (up in Treweeke with bargain hunting) goes down the pan in the same amount of AP. Instead of saving up XP for when I next die and need to buy zed skills, I was forced to buy axe profficiency to finish off this zed.

For people who still have ammo or sex, there's still 11~ zeds outside ayliffe and downs boulevard.

And one zed in Goodson Towers [82, 15].

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-26 16:43:46

can someone tell me if you can be revived from a zombie?

the bet thing to be is a necrolab scientist cause experience is so easy to get

30 mindfeed ?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-26 16:45:30

At 6/26/06 03:39 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I'm considering taking up a reviving position. I'm just pissannoyed at the way that every 50-75 AP of ammo searching I use (up in Treweeke with bargain hunting) goes down the pan in the same amount of AP. Instead of saving up XP for when I next die and need to buy zed skills, I was forced to buy axe profficiency to finish off this zed.

For people who still have ammo or sex, there's still 11~ zeds outside ayliffe and downs boulevard.

And one zed in Goodson Towers [82, 15].

I do believe my Survivor SOB will be taking a zed run, Trench coater, 9 shotty's, 12 pistols, all loaded and enough ammo to reload each. I'm set, oh, and I got me enough medkits to last for awhile. I'm going to blast the Motha' Fuckahs' down!