00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Almost-Ichabod just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Urban Dead Club

115,282 Views | 2,699 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-26 17:13:08

At 6/26/06 04:43 PM, Evi1_G wrote: can someone tell me if you can be revived from a zombie?

yes.

the bet thing to be is a necrolab scientist cause experience is so easy to get

If you're looking for experience, be a gunman. Make sure you have basic pistol training. Find a PD as a safehouse, and nip out, shoot up zeds, and then go back in. In 50AP you can get anything between 50 and 100xp depending on your luck finding zeds and your accuracy.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-26 17:39:43

At 6/25/06 07:00 AM, Frostbreath wrote:
At 6/25/06 01:11 AM, Morextremist wrote: I'd love to thank all the NG members for not helping, lying, killing and ruining the past few days of Urban Dead for me. Fuck Rolt Heights
Let me get this straight. You wanted a revive. And you've got brain rot. Now this makes things complicated. What we'll have to do is:

1. Go search for a Brain Rot clinic, and believe me when i tell that they are rare.

you should've told me this before, then I wouldve known rolt had no true revive ability

2. Tear down the barricades of a NT building, quickly pull you in and revive you. However, since there are no NT buildings in Rolt, you might want to go to either Gibsonton or Pashenton. You pick a NT buidling, and i'll see what i can do.

This is all I needed to know. You could've told me this is simple words. I'm not a a UD fanatic.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-26 17:45:44

Well Emil, I got to Lovell, fell I went a little over, but I have around 6 hours to kill and I've literally watched 32 Zombie Movies between now and last Thursday, you came to me at the right time.

Now heres The Batt Arms, hope you likey! I involved some topical/names in it, kinda awesome sauce, if I do say so myself.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-26 18:01:57

if rolt had no true cure for brain for THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TELL ME YOU COULD HELP?
I did not know that it was the the SE most part of Rolt. As I stated it was my first time to Rolt Heights. On my screen it was the most SW. You should've known this.
you could have waited more than 2 minutes for me to revive.
HOW DID I GET THERE IF YOU DID TELL ME HOW TO GET THERE?
oh yeah I'm a level 19 who is a random poster who wants a revive
I didn't know NG was so hard liped in UD. I know now
you didn't learn from your mistake.
ok 6 months in this organization without a REPLY that I was coming to rolt heights doesn't deserve a respoonse.
ok so now you help

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-26 18:18:08

At 6/26/06 06:01 PM, Morextremist wrote: if rolt had no true cure for brain for THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TELL ME YOU COULD HELP?

Probably the person who said so wasn't aware you were a rotter.

Well, you're going to face the fact (and so are we) that there was a breakdown of communication between us.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-26 20:28:47

At 6/26/06 06:01 PM, Morextremist wrote: if rolt had no true cure for brain for THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TELL ME YOU COULD HELP?

Dude, chill the fuck out,

A.) it's just a game
B.) Since your level 19, shouldnt you understand that your a fucking ROTTER and what that means?
C.) Since you never linked your profile for the revivers so how the fuck are they going to know your a rotter? You never said anything about it. I noticed you also have like 1500 XP racked up, find a rotter clinic, Walk to Houldenbank, the Greatorrex building is the closest rotter clinic to Rolt Heights, and they revive within the day I was there.
D.) flooding up the fucking forum isnt going to do SHIT for your side, only delaying; if not permanantly, your revive.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-26 22:39:16

You failed to mention that your zombie had brain rot... And without ever posting your profile there's no way for any of us to know.

On my screen it was the most SW. You should've known this.

You're shitting me right?

oh yeah I'm a level 19 who is a random poster who wants a revive

lvl 19 - then you should know better...

ok so now you help

Like I said - get to a NT building and let us know you're there - someone will head your way and help if possible.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Use a little solvent like rubbing alcohol on a q-tip and get a can of compressed air - those will clear those sticking keys right up.

Thanks for stopping by.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-26 23:50:10

At 6/26/06 10:39 PM, LJCoffee wrote:
At 6/26/06 06:01 PM, Morextremist wrote: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Use a little solvent like rubbing alcohol on a q-tip and get a can of compressed air - those will clear those sticking keys right up.

Thanks for stopping by.

I lawled...

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-27 03:13:54

Anyone want a (non-brain rotter) revive? I'm testing the murky necrotech waters to see what helping people feels like.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-27 14:01:38

At 6/27/06 03:13 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I'm testing the murky necrotech waters to see what helping people feels like.

There were a few people standing around at our revive point at Dunsdon - I revived two of them but there are still four more.

I didn't recognize any of them so I'm not sure if there are any NG members there or not.

As far as how it feels ... well... it feels about like 10 xp per revive... Sure, you can get the same amount of XP for using a FAK on someone (assuming you have First Aid) but you don't get to spend that extra 9 AP to do it!

Actually, I think we might want to get someone who can act as a dedicated healer to work in conjunction with the revives, mostly at entry points but also throughout our area.

The following skills would be needed:
FreeRunning, Shopping, Bargain Hunting, First Aid and Diagnosis

That character could make fairly protected runs to Treweeke mall in Dulston to stock up on FAK's at the drug store and then bet back to HQ and pop around healing people.

Consider this, starting at the HQ with 50 AP, you can get to Treweeke inside of about a dozen moves - that leaves more than 35+ AP to search the drugstore. The next day you run back using another dozen AP and that leaves you with plenty to hit all of our buildings and patch people up. There are a lot of occupied buildings along the route as well. Most of them usually need help too.

If you can manage to find about 10 FAK's each time, then you could potentially make 100 XP every other day in a support role. Realistically, you may only see about half of that but it's still not too bad considering you'll see very little combat.

The percentages to find FAK's at treweeke seem pretty high - I usually find plenty of FAK's without burning up too much AP

Anyone interested?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-27 14:15:06

I could go for the healer position, as I have nothing better to do. But instead of the mall, I would use a hospital in pashenton, 5 or 6 moves away. I could also run some fuel back there. I have first aid and surgery, as well as free running, and actually, every skill I want, or need. My days are boring anyway, I just mostly run to one of the nearby libraries, take some books and read them. For no reason.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-27 14:44:55

At 6/27/06 02:15 PM, JohnnyWang wrote: I could go for the healer position. But instead...I would use a hospital in pashenton

Yeah that's cool - I only suggested the mall because the chances of finding FAK's are better there than the hospital.

Cool beans - I'll see you around next time I get mauled up.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-27 15:30:50

Ok, if you need healing, I will check the factory above Bedn on a regular basis. As it's only VS, and non-freerunners can enter. Just sit around there. I have diagnosis.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-27 16:43:00

At 6/27/06 02:01 PM, LJCoffee wrote:
At 6/27/06 03:13 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
The following skills would be needed:
FreeRunning, Shopping, Bargain Hunting, First Aid and Diagnosis

lawl, those are the survivor skills I've gotten so far for my main account so I can XP farm easier...

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-28 04:30:09

I'm in the hospital, I have three FAK's. I'll wait for my AP to load, and then stock up more.

I also barricaded Soven Towers to VS. as far as I'm conserned, it should stay like that, there's enough EH's as is, imo.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-28 09:53:40

Firstly, need fuel in bedn.

A couple of ideas.

The Radio To-Do List
Everybody get a radio (not transmitter) and tune it to 27.76 MHz, the Newgrounds frequency. I think it's time to give our radio frequency a purpose. Everytime someone passes through Bedn without having enough AP/ammo/faks/skills to do a task, (and they have Radio Operation), then they can broadcast a To-Do list, if you like. They say "NG To-Do List: Junkyard overbaricaded" or "Zeds in factory 1N of bedn" or whatever. It'll give people things to do so they dont waste AP wandering around finding things to do.

Expanding southwards
We have a pretty firm grip on the North-West 5*5 area of Rolt, what say we start expanding our official area of operations to make it a 10*5 area, the entire West of Rolt Heights (Phillips Grove Railway Station to Fanning Cinema). Then we could actually have something interesting in our domain, namely Ayliffe Street PD, Downs Boulevard FD, and Silverius General Hopsital.

We have 30 members in our ranks, might as well expand a bit.

Lastly, anyone with a can might want to spraycan one of the entry points onto Dunsdon Lane, to let people know. I'm aware of the big problems this could lead to for non-freerunners getting eaten, but if they're at dunsdon, it's only a matter of time before they see an entry point for themselves and metagame their zedbuddies. So spraypainting might help foreigners.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-28 14:58:31

At 6/28/06 04:30 AM, JohnnyWang wrote: I also barricaded Soven Towers to VS.

There's a rotter inside it :O

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-28 15:16:14

At 6/28/06 09:53 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Firstly, need fuel in bedn.

as soon as I get a few AP I'll look around for a can. May take a bit though.

The Radio To-Do List

Excellent idea - I'll see if I can mange to fins a radio while I'm out for fuel - I've been looking for a while now - who knows how many transmitters I've thrown away... but no handheld...

Expanding southwards

I'm all for it. We should start planning entry points and strongholds now so that when we start making a push, we can barricade appropriately along the way.

Lastly...might want to spraycan one of the entry points onto Dunsdon Lane

Again, we may also want to mark blocks to point to safe houses as we move south.

BBM ftw!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-28 15:48:54

onewordpost

Ng Urban Dead Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-28 17:17:17

At 6/28/06 09:53 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Expanding southwards

Great Idea

At 6/28/06 03:48 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: onewordpost

Hawtsecks

On a side slash serious note, I need a revive. at Dunsdon, Teh Profilage

Thanks to whomever comes around to help me out.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-29 02:38:43

Hi all,
I couldn't make it to Dunsdon, but I am in need of dezombifying and am at the wasteland 3 spaces south of Dunsdon if anyone could help.......if not then I'll get up to Dunsdon and chill tomorrow.
Cheers

The Revolution!!!! Search with blackle

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-29 08:48:50

The necrotech 5W of dunsdon got stormed by 13 zeds. Be aware of this. They killed me, so no revive, sorry.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-29 09:04:37

I'll be back at my revival post in a couple of days. First i need to build up a barricade at Mare Towers, and then get some syringes.

On another note, i've set up radio transmitters at Kelloway Drive Railway Station, St. Peter's Church and a warehouse [88, 17], all operating on our frequencies.

The memberlist should be updated later on today, too.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-29 09:12:56

You say "RAM gang ram! Barharh, harman gangbang."

Ah, dammit, the hospital got arseraped by some zombies. I put up some cades, set up a generator, but I didn't have any fuel.

:/

Anyway, I'm at a fire station, I think you can find fuel from those. If not (I'll check the wiki soon), I'll run by the ole' factory to get some, and go fuel the generator, as well as barricade the hospital etc.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-29 09:19:10

Might as well catch up a bit as well XP

At 6/26/06 05:45 PM, Captain-M wrote: Well Emil, I got to Lovell, fell I went a little over, but I have around 6 hours to kill and I've literally watched 32 Zombie Movies between now and last Thursday, you came to me at the right time.

Cool fucking beans! The story of the Lovell family is much, much better than mine :D

Now heres The Batt Arms, hope you likey! I involved some topical/names in it, kinda awesome sauce, if I do say so myself.

I absolutely love the description. Damnit, now i'll have to create a page for another square, trying to write a better story than yours :)

At 6/28/06 09:53 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: The Radio To-Do List

That's great, i'd love to hear something else than spam in my radio. I mean, wtf does ''bad wolf'' mean? That's an accepted plan i'll do that evertime i get there.

Expanding southwards

Also a great plan. But if we're to do this, we seriously need a barricade scheme.

Lastly, anyone with a can might want to spraycan one of the entry points onto Dunsdon Lane, to let people know.

I'm on it, when i'm passing through there.

At 6/28/06 03:48 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: onewordpost

*dies*

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-29 15:05:05

You are standing outside Merchant Bank, a four-storey yellow-stone building. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded.

I'm now a zombie due to poor choice of ap placement and I now need to be revived. Anyone who can help me will be rewarded with a weeks worth of fellatio.

spice runs the universe, faggot

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-29 15:38:11

At 6/29/06 03:05 PM, Wardawn wrote: You are standing outside Merchant Bank, a four-storey yellow-stone building. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded.

I'm now a zombie due to poor choice of ap placement and I now need to be revived. Anyone who can help me will be rewarded with a weeks worth of fellatio.

Ah shit, I wish I had the skills and the syringes now!!

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-29 16:12:09

DAMNIT!! Morosh passed me in levels... That's because he dosnt have to worry about dying because he's not a rotter...

Who is Morosh on the forum anyway?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-29 17:34:45

A revive would be bangable. Here's my profile although chances are you already have it.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-06-30 05:47:14

I am at dunsdon lane, and would like to be revived.
Here is my profile again..... Ze Profile
I have fuel!!!
Cheers

The Revolution!!!! Search with blackle

BBS Signature