00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Thais1324 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

299,012 Views | 4,003 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-03-21 20:53:26

... and what I heard too is that the new Marines codex will include the personalisation rules (like you have in the IG one), so HOORAY ! I'll be able to get real rules for my chapter.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-03-22 04:59:10

At 3/21/04 03:25 PM, BoltgunClock wrote: Sisters of battle, Ministorum and Ordo Hereticus in one codex, heh ?
Something tells me that it will be an EXPENSIVE army. But the minis and beatiful. With the deamon hunters it gives me the feeling that the 40k universe is mostly back and well, good.

The combination of the Sisters of Battle, the Ordo Heriticus and the Imperial Church is good combination. A nice team up if you must have it.

From what I gathered, it will be a semi-powerfull army. I mean, they have the Martyr points system* and organs** that fire missiles! But they have some real classic units that were jsut screaming to be reintroduced! I mean, no unit is more 40k then an arco-flaggellant! Also the basic Sister has had an stat update, now with BS 4 and a higher Ld value. The SoB characters have a stronger BS then WS, putting the emphasis on ranged combat or bolters with flamers built in. Also, have you guys seen the Crusaders that accompany a Ordo Heriticus Inquisitor? (Crusaders are the guys with the shields, swords and helmets.) I've sworn not to buy many miniatures as my IG still needs to be finished, but I'm tempted by these Crusaders, they look cool. Makes me wonder what they can actually do...

Makes me wonder when we'll see a Ordo Xenos codex (Though thats a bit tough, seeing as the Deathwatch is made up of dozens of Astartes chapters and Guard regiments) and will we ever see the Arbites again? I know that they are not a real 40k army, but they are really being left out here...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------
* Characters are holy, and thus create Martyr points which can be used for acts of faith such as re-rolling an armour save or arising from the dead once more until the end of the game.
** The new Exorcist launcher is basically a Rhino with a big golden organ on the back. The old Exorciat looked too much like the Astartes Whirlwind, hence a more religious and cooler option was picked; an Ministorum organ of doom.

Ah great, just what we need!

http://brookm.deviantart.com/

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-03-24 13:59:20

new rulebook a? think ill have to check that out, if i get a job (cross your fingers for me)

so hows everyone been doing lately then? im pretty good at the moment ive got 1/3 of my as level :D

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-03-25 17:08:18

I R BACK!!! Yes my Imperial Guard army is doin great! I got some sentinals and owned the Chaos, Orks, and Tau! The Sisters of Battle ( a.k.a Nuns with Guns) was an ally in battle in the ork battle though. Anyway.....HI!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-03-25 20:17:20

Has anbody joined Exterminatus.net yet? (I'll keep asking untill I get a friggin' answer!)

And hi you!
Sentinels eh? I'm going to use one of the chainsaw arms for a 54mm Inquisitor, isn't that amazing! (So tired I don't know what I'm writing (1:15 AM, late for me)

Nighty-night!

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-03-30 15:27:11

So, Much painting man! SO MUCH!!

Oh and I agree that Marines kinda look like they are trying to turn on women during battle.......TRY!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-01 02:35:58

I am still amongst the living!

It's just that several things happened.

- My country was in mourning
- The new Sisters have been released, so I'm busy as hell to get a small force of them done

I have registered myself with Exterminatus.net! I finally have, I would have done so earlier, but stuff hapened!

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-01 07:43:02

is there anywhere to sell Warhammer apart from Ebay?
im in Australia by the way

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-02 19:45:20

I sence alot of chaos going around! People eat greasy burgers and milkshakes! HOW COULD THEY! They eat the Forbidden foods of the Imperium!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-04 06:08:26

At 4/2/04 07:45 PM, Skull_leader wrote: I sence alot of chaos going around! People eat greasy burgers and milkshakes! HOW COULD THEY! They eat the Forbidden foods of the Imperium!

You mean to say that the Imperium thrives on water reprocessed from fifty previous generations of piss and three meals of broth a day? I agree that the milk shakes and greasy burgers are the gifts of Chaos, thats why the Emperor outlawed the fast food restaurants during the Great Crusade. In fact, the only fast food restaurant still around is McDonalds, who seems to thrive pretty well in the good ol' Eye of Terror.

BTW, when drilling into a mini, make sure that the drill is secured and your hands away from harm, stitches are enver nice!

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-07 11:01:32

It appears that Andy Chambers is going to leave GW, any of you guys heard anything about it?

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-07 23:44:06

Not I. I hardly know who that guy is. All I know is he has an Ork and Space Marine Army.

SO.....After drinking large amounts of orange juice and eating apple sauce, I started to shape up my men. I painted many of them! I promoted one of my marines cause he helped me in a huge battle against the Chaos. I granted him a star! It was a fun rewarding battle! My Whirlwind was taking out men from behind a hill. It was Immobliesed, but I wasn't planning on movin' it anyway. I took out that squad who Immobilesed it. Mephiston.

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-08 22:25:10

I thought of something funny! Think of this; a sitcom about 2 guardsmen and a space marine living in an apartment! I think it would go something like this

Guardsman 1(let's call him Todd): *sitting on the couch doing a crossword puzzle*

Guardsman 2(Joe): Todd! What have I told you about opening a carton of milk while there is one already openied?!
*audience uh-oh's
Todd: Uhhh.....Not to open it?

Joe: And what did you do?

Todd: uhhh...Openied a new one?

Joe: Correct! God I hate this freakin' place!
*audience laughs*
On the lighter note, Brian the Space marine comes in. *Audience claps* Brian: Hey guys. *Trips over a chair* GAHHHH!! *Smashes through the floor*
*audience laughs*
Neighbor: What are you doin down here? ::To Be continued::

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-09 03:03:31

Hey All servants of the emporer! (and all you other heretics/xeno scum)

I have been playin 40k for 6 years now and have come adept with the art of war. Been playin Sisters of Battle for one year now and have seen the light of the emporer. I have written many many many warhammer short stories and am attempting a flash. I am a GM at my gaming club for inquistor but am currenly set back on that front as all my inquisitor stuff has just been stolen :(

But on the topic of witch hunters i have read the new codex and have updated my list and my dear god! PRAISE THE EMPORER! now i have been a fan of sisters and a major fan of Arco Flaggelents ever since i picked up the inquisitor rulebook and now combining em! *drool*

But just a tip for all you 40k games out there, if u can get your hands on the Inquisitor rulebook it is SOoooo worth the money. It goes into the depths of the inquisition all the different weaponry everything! It is THE best most descriptive 40k book in my opinion.

Anyhu that was pretty good for a first post in a club :)
FOR THE GOLDEN THRONE!!!

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-09 22:23:36

Good to be see new men of the Warhammer Crew! Welcome aboard! I own a Blood Angel army and an Imperial Guard one too!

I have been working on my new Basilisk and my land raider I got. It is coming nicely......Eh....Well I got to get going; Primarch Sanguinius gave me Red thirst, and I am going to put my rage on a Dairy Queen. If they want to live, they must give me a free sundae!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-10 01:11:20

Quoted from www.ogrecave.com

" Most of our readers are going, "Who dat," but the Warhammer hardcore have been whispering about this online for at least a week. Internal sources confirmed today on message boards that longtime Warhammer 40,000 lead designer and very nice chap Andy Chambers is leaving the Games Workshop nest. He oversaw the recently completed and about-to-ship (october) new edition of the 40K core rules, and while the packaging of the new edition has changed interestingly, by and large it doesn't look like a radical departure from Chambers' distinguished career. The interesting question is what he might do next, but that will be answered in time "

----------

In my own opinion i always considered Andy one of the 40K men but im not sure anymore. But i can honestly say hes made quite an exit to 40k because i have seen what is coming out in the 4th edition box set and God! Its too good. Im not sure how it will change 40k in the future thought. :S

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-10 22:57:43

sup boyz names chaz but you can call meh jesus christ. im a geek. Meh army is space wolves and uh im kinda a newb to warhammer 40k.
just thought you all should know im blind and can walk on water and had my tonsels burnt out.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-11 15:11:12

At 4/10/04 10:57 PM, EsauMessiah wrote: sup boyz names chaz but you can call meh jesus christ. im a geek. Meh army is space wolves and uh im kinda a newb to warhammer 40k.
just thought you all should know im blind and can walk on water and had my tonsels burnt out.

Were it not for my good manners, I'd say you are a half breed of a nut and a fool...

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-11 17:52:16

uh well i did lie im not blind and i can float not walk i did get my tonsels burnt out at some point and Esau Messiah is the roots of jesus christ hence i am a geek... still think i am a nut

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-12 16:10:10

At 4/11/04 05:52 PM, EsauMessiah wrote: uh well i did lie im not blind and i can float not walk i did get my tonsels burnt out at some point and Esau Messiah is the roots of jesus christ hence i am a geek... still think i am a nut

Aye

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-12 21:25:24

I have started it up a Warhammer 40k clan on AIM! If you want to join, IM me. My AIM Screename is metroid770

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-13 15:39:45

At 4/13/04 12:00 PM, Sgt_OBrien wrote:
At 4/4/04 06:08 AM, Lieutenant_Brookman wrote:
You mean to say that the Imperium thrives on water reprocessed from fifty previous generations of piss and three meals of broth a day? I agree that the milk shakes and greasy burgers are the gifts of Chaos, thats why the Emperor outlawed the fast food restaurants during the Great Crusade. In fact, the only fast food restaurant still around is McDonalds, who seems to thrive pretty well in the good ol' Eye of Terror.
What one has to do to get a big mac these days...

I see you have been looking at my question. So true, but we must hold back the saucy, juicy, mouthwatering tastes of the Chaos foods. So uh......yeah

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-13 20:50:03

Hey Wait a second! If they had Mcdonalds, what would be in the Happy Meals?

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-14 05:34:57

At 4/13/04 08:50 PM, Skull_leader wrote: Hey Wait a second! If they had Mcdonalds, what would be in the Happy Meals?

Most likely a nurgling...

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-15 15:58:59

At 4/14/04 05:34 AM, Lieutenant_Brookman wr

No I mean the toys.....uh....Don't tell me you know that it is the toy right?

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-16 04:05:53

At 4/15/04 03:58 PM, Skull_leader wrote: At 4/14/04 05:34 AM, Lieutenant_Brookman wr

No I mean the toys.....uh....Don't tell me you know that it is the toy right?

Well, a nurgling is small and easily fits in a Happy Meal box. So yeah...

What would you give the kiddies? A severed head? A photon grenade? Or maybe a Mordian Castrator?

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-16 15:24:41

I would give them a 6 inch chainsword......If there were ACTUALLY little kids in Cadia.

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-17 07:07:04

Note to all 40K players, if you're interested I'm staring up a 40K based RP in the General topic. To join, simply go to the Eye of Terror RP and sign up to join in the fun. Rules will be posted on the topic. Have fun, and may fortune smile on your dice rolls, or atleast pray to the Gods of Chaos for Sixes.

"Anything but a one!" -Last words of me before I lost to the World Eaters.... Again... </quote>

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

Feel free to MSN me: warsmithdave@msn.com

Beware the NGSkeletonGimp! M:tG Klub.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-19 18:30:44

hey brookman, what are you called on exterminatus?

And imagine if the plague marines made the burgers, festering flaps of skin instead of cheease and puss instead of mustard. mmm... appetising!

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2004-04-20 05:42:06

At 4/19/04 06:30 PM, Jimsippo wrote: hey brookman, what are you called on exterminatus?

And imagine if the plague marines made the burgers, festering flaps of skin instead of cheease and puss instead of mustard. mmm... appetising!

*Looks at lunch.* Shit, I just lost my bloody apetite...
I believe that my screen name is Lt_Brookman, I'll have to check to be sure of that though.

I was kinda hoping that the fastfood would be under Khorne supervision, butchers aplenty...

BBS Signature