00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

OzoneOverdose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Reviewers Club

111,900 Views | 2,124 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-24 16:14:18

At 4/24/06 12:17 PM, Bahamut- wrote: Guardian asked for his account to be deleted and so his account has been deleted. :(

Why would he do that?! What kind of distorded brained person would request for something like that?! I used to think that he is cool :'-[

At 4/24/06 01:28 PM, Auz wrote: Well I guess I shouldn´t complain then, since I only had one review with one response deleted. Still sucks though.

Well, you have lost one review and one response, so you have the right to compain, but I have a righter right to complain... Or something...

And why did he wanted to do that? I really don´t get why people would want their accounts to be deleted =S

I know!
Anyway, I have reviewed two movies, and I think I will get one response too. But, from now on, I will care less about my responses and will try to put an emphasis on reviews for the sake of reviewing, and not for the sake of getting responses (Sorry Afro). That's because I have worked so hard to get exactly 37.5% responses rate (exactly) and now it is down to 36.1 (less than that). Also, I have worked so hard to get to the top 50 with 222 responses, and now I am down to 209! So I will just try to review more, and when I feel that I can try review for responses, I will.
Why _Guardian_, why?!

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-24 16:39:09

Can I join this club? I write good one and Help clean out the bad one

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-24 17:06:23

At 4/24/06 04:39 PM, Littlewashu wrote: Can I join this club? I write good one and Help clean out the bad one

You look pretty qualified to me, welcome to the club!

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-24 17:45:08

A little late, but I'll join... I should be qualified, right?

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-24 17:51:29

At 4/24/06 05:45 PM, Agak wrote: A little late, but I'll join... I should be qualified, right?

Those are some real nice reviews! They are long enough to give the good and bad points and some things to improve on, but not too long that it's a pain to read. Bravo!

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-24 20:34:12

At 4/24/06 05:51 PM, milinko959 wrote:
At 4/24/06 05:45 PM, Agak wrote: A little late, but I'll join... I should be qualified, right?
Those are some real nice reviews! They are long enough to give the good and bad points and some things to improve on, but not too long that it's a pain to read. Bravo!

Thanks a lot, I like your style of reviewing too. Maybe I'll switch to a similar one if I ever get bored of my style.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-24 21:44:34

Can I join? I'm kind of new, but my reviews aren't bad

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-24 23:45:05

Thanks I don't write reviews as much as I used to but I pride myself on giving good reviews when I do review

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-25 07:06:34

At 4/24/06 08:34 PM, Agak wrote: Thanks a lot, I like your style of reviewing too. Maybe I'll switch to a similar one if I ever get bored of my style.

Yes, milikno's style is very special and nice, I like it too. On the other hand, your style is very good also. Anyway, welcome to the club.

At 4/24/06 09:44 PM, owTolaH wrote: Can I join? I'm kind of new, but my reviews aren't bad

Um... Why is your review for The death of P-Bot exactly similar to Agak's?

At 4/24/06 11:45 PM, Littlewashu wrote: I don't write reviews as much as I used to

None of us is, this has become like a thread where the reviewers whine about the fact that they have to review and can't.

but I pride myself on giving good reviews when I do review

After reading some of your recent reviews, I have come to a conclusion that you could improve your reviewing. I hope joining this club will help you do so. Welcome to the club.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-25 21:19:54

At 4/25/06 07:06 AM, Lidov wrote:
At 4/24/06 09:44 PM, owTolaH wrote: Can I join? I'm kind of new, but my reviews aren't bad
Um... Why is your review for The death of P-Bot exactly similar to Agak's?

Oh, that's just sad...>.>

None of us is, this has become like a thread where the reviewers whine about the fact that they have to review and can't.

XD, so true.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-26 07:39:25

At 4/25/06 09:19 PM, milinko959 wrote: Oh, that's just sad...>.>

After investigating this thing a little, I have found out the Agak's review came after, but it still remains unclear. If it is what I think it is, it really is sad.

XD, so true.

You barely whine here, I think we should kick you out ;-)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-26 11:05:48

At 4/24/06 04:39 PM, Littlewashu wrote: Can I join this club? I write good one and Help clean out the bad one

Sure, welcome to the reviewers club! :)

Yes, you definately are qualified to join! Welcome!

O RLY? You did steal one of Agak's reviews. :P

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-26 11:29:38

At 4/26/06 11:05 AM, Bahamut- wrote: O RLY? You did steal one of Agak's reviews. :P

Wait a second, I don't want us to jump to conclusions, this means that his review was submitted before Agak's. So now it is just confusing...

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-26 11:42:41

At 4/26/06 11:29 AM, Lidov wrote: Wait a second, I don't want us to jump to conclusions, this means that his review was submitted before Agak's. So now it is just confusing...

Oh...Agak? WTF is this? :S BTW, for that rating on my review, thanks for the B. Yeah, I could do with some more constructive critism in my reviews, but I'll give them out if they are really needed to a specific flash.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-26 11:52:33

At 4/26/06 11:42 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Oh...Agak? WTF is this? :S

As I said, this is all really confusing, and I don't want to just blame pele before we find out what has happened. This is weird!

BTW, for that rating on my review, thanks for the B. Yeah, I could do with some more constructive critism in my reviews, but I'll give them out if they are really needed to a specific flash.

You're welcome?

What are you talking about?

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-26 11:58:01

At 4/26/06 11:52 AM, Lidov wrote: You're welcome?
What are you talking about?

Sorry, I meant to talk to Agak, not you, about a review rating thread he made in the General forum.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-26 18:01:07

At 4/26/06 07:39 AM, Lidov wrote:

XD, so true.
You barely whine here, I think we should kick you out ;-)

I will complain today for I have started to play RuneScape again. Not sure how long this will last, but I've only done 1 review so far today

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-26 21:10:10

Hope everything is going good in the review dept peoples, its going steady for me, i seem to be sleeping in more which is not good but still doing ok on the reviews...

I also been logging my stats at the --== NG LOG ==-

And it says i avg about 7 reviews a day, its really impressive...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-26 21:28:55

At 4/26/06 09:10 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: I also been logging my stats at the --== NG LOG ==-

I noticed that today, I'm surprised you hadn't of joined sooner but oh well.

And it says I avg about 7 reviews a day, its really impressive...

To be honest I thought it would of been much higher like in the 10-20 range, but the more I think about it averaging over 7 reviews a day for over 5 years is.... well you said it, impressive.

Hmm looks like I could pass Bahamut- soon in Reviews per day if things continue the way they are now, but ofcourse me saying this now is gonna go make him write a dozen or so reviews....

me and my big mouth. =/

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-26 23:33:29

At 4/26/06 09:28 PM, Major_punk wrote: To be honest I thought it would of been much higher like in the 10-20 range, but the more I think about it averaging over 7 reviews a day for over 5 years is.... well you said it, impressive.

Yeah i thought it would be much higher and better, but hey ill take it and ill try and raise it up abit...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-27 09:11:13

At 4/26/06 06:01 PM, milinko959 wrote: I will complain today for I have started to play RuneScape again. Not sure how long this will last, but I've only done 1 review so far today

So far? Well, evantually you have written 10 reviews, if you whine about something, at least maintain what you have whined about. It means nothing to whine about writting only one review and then write 9 more! This is not the point of the club! RAWR!
;-)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-27 10:53:41

At 4/26/06 09:28 PM, Major_punk wrote: Hmm looks like I could pass Bahamut- soon in Reviews per day if things continue the way they are now, but ofcourse me saying this now is gonna go make him write a dozen or so reviews....

I don't mind the reviews per day, but if you are getting to fast reviewing again, then I will have to fucking review a lot. Maybe I should be doing that now since I've already got R3dF0x ahead of me. Oh well, I'll try my best to review a lot during the weekend.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-27 12:13:39

At 4/27/06 11:43 AM, -Canas- wrote: Meh, I wish I still reviewed.

I just can't find the time for anything that consuming anymore. I only end up reviewing five or six movies a month, but at least I still bother to put all the effort I can into it.

You know what I have noticed, your reviewing style is pretty much similar to my classic review style (,y recent reviews are not in the same style, since I had no time to write long reviews). You too devide the review to the different aspects of the movie, and though my reviewing style is much better, yours is fine. Anyway, stop whining and write your 700th review!

Stupid mod thinks he can avoid writing his 700th review...

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-27 18:09:23

At 4/27/06 09:11 AM, Lidov wrote:
At 4/26/06 06:01 PM, milinko959 wrote: I will complain today for I have started to play RuneScape again. Not sure how long this will last, but I've only done 1 review so far today
So far? Well, evantually you have written 10 reviews, if you whine about something, at least maintain what you have whined about. It means nothing to whine about writting only one review and then write 9 more! This is not the point of the club! RAWR!
;-)

I wrote 10 yesterday?! Ha, I guess I really did bounce back. Sorry, but I can never keep the things I whine about undone.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-28 05:42:46

At 4/27/06 07:22 PM, -Canas- wrote: Lol. Thanks for the... compliment?

You can see it as a compliment if you like... You welcome?

I got my 700th review 8 months ago.

>:(

Your noseless emoticon amuses me :-)
Also, get your 700th review back!
Fuckhead...

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-28 14:47:04

hello chaps! just stopping by to see whats going down...i know what your thinking..."Who the hell is this guy?" i posted a few times back in december...im technically a "member" (check under the creator column on the c&c homepage) but not at all active and not at all a frequent "reviewer", so i dont consider myself a member anymore...just wanted to see how the club was fairing and say "hey" to XwaynecoltX. thats all, ill take no more of your time...

...i've been here a while...

This is my awesome new sig...Do you like it?

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-28 17:45:54

At 4/28/06 02:47 PM, turbosquad wrote: hello chaps! just stopping by to see whats going down...i know what your thinking..."Who the hell is this guy?"

Who the hell are you? What are you doing here? Get out of my internets!!

At 4/27/06 06:09 PM, milinko959 wrote: I wrote 10 yesterday?! Ha, I guess I really did bounce back. Sorry, but I can never keep the things I whine about undone.

Well, you should be sorry! You have really hurt my feelings you know... :'-(

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-28 18:03:47

At 4/28/06 05:45 PM, Lidov wrote:
At 4/27/06 06:09 PM, milinko959 wrote: I wrote 10 yesterday?! Ha, I guess I really did bounce back. Sorry, but I can never keep the things I whine about undone.
Well, you should be sorry! You have really hurt my feelings you know... :'-(

Heh, i just can't help myself when it comes to getting reviews done.. sorry about that

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-28 18:54:13

At 4/28/06 06:03 PM, milinko959 wrote: Heh, i just can't help myself when it comes to getting reviews done.. sorry about that

Ok, this joke stop making me laugh a long time ago, so I will just stop it. Shame on you!

And on (more) serious buisness, I am trying to write 2 reviews a day, until I get used to reviewing once again, then start reviewing more. However, I am not so sure I can also complete this simple mission, and I have 7 more reviews until I get back to my number of reviews before _Guardians_ deletion. Maybe I should write shorter reviews until I get used to reviewing again, I really don't want to do it, but if I won't have a choice, I will. By short I don't mean 3 liners or even 5 liners, so don't worry, I won't spam.
I wanna review!

See milikno, this is real whining. I can promise you I will not review in the past week too, so there!

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-29 02:12:34

At 4/28/06 06:54 PM, Lidov wrote: And on (more) serious buisness, I am trying to write 2 reviews a day, until I get used to reviewing once again,

Thats a start in the right direction, good luck...

At 4/28/06 02:47 PM, turbosquad wrote: hello chaps! just stopping by to see whats going down...i know what your thinking..."Who the hell is this guy?"

Hey stranger long time what ya been upto...?

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature