00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

picapip just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Reviewers Club

111,899 Views | 2,124 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-18 08:55:09

At 4/18/06 07:34 AM, Bezman wrote: Sorry to double-post, but KWAS71CK reviewed it... hehe.

OMG! 8 lines! He is crezeh! 8 lines of brabering of how much he is offended by this stupid movie and this silly alt account. This alt account have achieved something no-one else achieved before, making KWAS write a review which is not made of one line. Too bad it is not a real review though...

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-18 10:40:40

You can add me to the responding authors list now that I've actually got something in the portal. I'll start creating and submitting more down the road, but it's at least 1 extra response.

That being said, my actual review count is relatively stagnant, as I've just written enough reviews this month to counter the illwillpress deletions.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-18 16:44:34

At 4/18/06 07:34 AM, Bezman wrote: At 4/18/06 07:25 AM, Bezman wrote:
At 4/17/06 05:33 PM, milinko959 wrote: Heh, well it came to my attention that I do not even really like ICP that much so I decided to change it, and that is about the funniest properly sized image that I have. :D
ICP???

Insane Clow Posse. It's a kind of rap band type dealy. Some of their lyrics are pretty funny, but I've grown out of it. My old profile pic was one of their album covers titled "The Great Milenko".

At 3/25/06 04:58 PM, milinko959 wrote: » View Your Flash Portal Reviews (1,000) -- With Responses Only (306)

Hooray! If you read some of my newer reviews you can see I'm taking on a style similar to what X is doing, however if he doesn't mind, I'll probably start using the same format as he is seeing how it would really improve my reviewing from here on out.
Your recent reviews are classy. I raised 2 thumbs in your honour.

Thanks! The new format has really helped me to write better reviews and to help the people I'm reviewing, so I like this too.

At 4/15/06 09:44 AM, Auz wrote:
At 4/11/06 05:26 PM, milinko959 wrote: Has anyone else seen this account? Not sure if it is a joke or what, but he has made all of his 31 reviews in three days...I hope this doesn't keep up for too long.
He even made a flash about KWAS,but it seems more like he´s making fun out of him, so it´s probably just a joke.
Sorry to double-post, but KWAS71CK reviewed it... hehe.

And the guy's reviews are hilarious. "the cracker part was my favorite part"

XD I guess it's for the better that KWAS doesn't make longer reviews. I had a real hard time understanding exactly what he was saying in some parts. I had to read some of it two and three times before I knew what the heck he was talking about.

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-19 11:50:03

Well, I got my reviews up to 209 over the weekend but I just can't seem to bring myself to get review 210. I went thru the responding authors list reviewing to get responses up but only one author responded. Then again, the quality of my reviews has fallen off abit. Whats a guy to do?

old people say lol; and we still use these }{

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-19 13:53:18

At 4/18/06 08:55 AM, Lidov wrote:
At 4/18/06 07:34 AM, Bezman wrote: Sorry to double-post, but KWAS71CK reviewed it... hehe.
OMG! 8 lines! He is crezeh! 8 lines of brabering of how much he is offended by this stupid movie and this silly alt account. This alt account have achieved something no-one else achieved before, making KWAS write a review which is not made of one line. Too bad it is not a real review though...

I marked it abusive, by virtue of him not having given any comments whatsoever regarding the animation itself - only the motivations behind it.

The point about short reviews for short animations is a fair one, but he also reviews in the same way for epics, as far as I cas tell.

At 4/18/06 04:44 PM, milinko959 wrote:
At 4/18/06 07:34 AM, Bezman wrote: ICP???
Insane Clow Posse. It's a kind of rap band type dealy. Some of their lyrics are pretty funny, but I've grown out of it. My old profile pic was one of their album covers titled "The Great Milenko".

Oh yeah... I've heard that name.

Do they have anything to do with Tricky the Clown? I never understood how that originated.

At 4/19/06 11:50 AM, IvanTuroc wrote: Well, I got my reviews up to 209 over the weekend but I just can't seem to bring myself to get review 210. I went thru the responding authors list reviewing to get responses up but only one author responded. Then again, the quality of my reviews has fallen off abit. Whats a guy to do?

Review all my submissions. I review all reviews.

I'll specially appreciate reviews for Asteroids, Skears DX and Spot the Difference.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-19 14:50:12

View Your Flash Portal Reviews (277) -- With Responses Only (78)

ERRR! I am so freakin lazy and spring break is about to go bye-bye.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-19 16:02:17

At 4/19/06 11:50 AM, IvanTuroc wrote: Well, I got my reviews up to 209 over the weekend but I just can't seem to bring myself to get review 210. I went thru the responding authors list reviewing to get responses up but only one author responded. Then again, the quality of my reviews has fallen off abit. Whats a guy to do?

Ooh, review mine. {/end spam}
That being said, I have the same problem. Reviewing seems to be more tedious for me as of late. I'm close to 500 yet can't seem to get myself to 500. Maybe I just need to be in the mood.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-19 17:33:51

At 4/19/06 04:02 PM, wizardman wrote: That being said, I have the same problem. Reviewing seems to be more tedious for me as of late. I'm close to 500 yet can't seem to get myself to 500. Maybe I just need to be in the mood.

It's never good to force reviews...they just turn out crappy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-19 19:31:56

Hey people im back, i had some personal issues to workout, i should be good to go on reviews i hope...

Aww lots of kwass discussions hehe...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-19 19:45:56

At 4/8/06 07:16 AM, Bahamut- wrote: The Reviewers Club Members/Responding Authors List Update - April 2006 (Recovery Update) - Part 1

Looks great Bahamut-, This'll come in handy.

Thanks.

At 4/15/06 07:40 PM, Tip-Toe wrote:
I advise everyone to not do that. I got a bunch of alts deleted for doing so, even ones that had never left a review.

Pfff.... yeah and alts not even involved.

*holds grudge*
At 4/17/06 04:18 PM, Seamonky wrote:
May I Join?

Sure welcome.

At 4/18/06 07:25 AM, Bezman wrote: At 3/31/06 11:32 PM, Major_punk wrote:
I'll review your flash real soon, hopefully this weekend.
Well, I'll be releasing more stuff soon... will hopefully be DESERVING of all the quality reviews I've been getting recently for my old stuff.

More stuff sounds good. Sorry I have been meaning to review some of your work over the past few weeks but just never got around to it because I'm such a lazy fuck.
But recently I've been doing about 1 review a day for the roughly a week so hopefully I can fit you and Afro_Stud/Tip-Toe in somewhere...

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-19 20:30:54

At 4/19/06 07:31 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Hey people im back, i had some personal issues to workout, i should be good to go on reviews i hope...

Welcome back, it was a slow week this past week, and you didn't fall behind at all.

Aww lots of kwass discussions hehe...

Yeah, go watch that video about him if you already haven't. it's quite funny.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-19 20:39:15

Is that the flash where someone is going crazy for Kas (I can't spell his name) the #2 reviewer.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-20 03:30:55

At 4/19/06 04:02 PM, wizardman wrote: That being said, I have the same problem. Reviewing seems to be more tedious for me as of late. I'm close to 500 yet can't seem to get myself to 500. Maybe I just need to be in the mood.

It's worse for me. I fucking need to get to 1k reviews very soon. There are reviewers like R3dFOx who are reviewing and I'm hardly reviewing, which is not good at all. I'll probably get my reviewing mood back when I go back to school. -_-

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-20 06:20:58

Ok, this is the last day in a 18 day vacation, and guess who didn't make his goal and got to 600 reviews? I was sure that by the end of this vacation I would be very close to the top 100 list, but I was too lazy and wrote just a few reviews. Maybe I should start reviewing movies that I know I won't get any responses for them, screw the responses rate!

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-20 16:43:31

At 4/20/06 03:30 AM, Bahamut- wrote: It's worse for me. I fucking need to get to 1k reviews very soon. There are reviewers like R3dFOx who are reviewing and I'm hardly reviewing, which is not good at all. I'll probably get my reviewing mood back when I go back to school. -_-

5 a day doesn't take long and it beats out most people.

At 4/19/06 08:39 PM, Seamonky wrote:
Is that the flash where someone is going crazy for Kas (I can't spell his name) the #2 reviewer.

Well, sort of, but it makes fun of him more than anything.

At 4/20/06 06:20 AM, Lidov wrote: Ok, this is the last day in a 18 day vacation, and guess who didn't make his goal and got to 600 reviews? I was sure that by the end of this vacation I would be very close to the top 100 list, but I was too lazy and wrote just a few reviews. Maybe I should start reviewing movies that I know I won't get any responses for them, screw the responses rate!

You still aren't very far off. About 30 reviews will get you to the bottom of the list.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-21 05:01:27

At 4/20/06 06:20 AM, Lidov wrote: Maybe I should start reviewing movies that I know I won't get any responses for them, screw the responses rate!

A better idea, just review flashes that are less than 500kb or 1mb. That would make it easier since they should be shorter flashes and would be easier to review them.

At 4/20/06 04:43 PM, milinko959 wrote: 5 a day doesn't take long and it beats out most people.

I'll try and get back to reviewing tomorrow. Now that Redfox has around the same amount of reviews as me, I cannot let him get to 1k reviews before me! Now I gotta try and keep reviewing.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-21 05:33:40

At 4/21/06 05:01 AM, Bahamut- wrote: A better idea, just review flashes that are less than 500kb or 1mb. That would make it easier since they should be shorter flashes and would be easier to review them.

Yeah, maybe you are right, I will try to review short movies which are easier to review rather than long complicated ones, maybe this will get me into all this reviewing thing again.

At 4/20/06 04:43 PM, milinko959 wrote: You still aren't very far off. About 30 reviews will get you to the bottom of the list.

Yup, I really amn't that far from the list, which makes it even more annoying, since I still can't beat my laziness and write 30 reviews. Anyway, I am getting closer to the list all the time, I will get there evantually, I am almost sure.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-21 12:15:38

Checked my submissions last night.

http://www.newground..dreview.php?id=39036

Best review ever, maybe.

Not funny or entertaining, just a really, really awesome review.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-22 06:02:09

» View Your Flash Portal Reviews (335) -- With Responses Only (106)

Wrote a review for Ultimate Ninja Showdown 4 yesterday and got my 106th respons in return. Maybe you should add the author (PureCarnage) to the responding authors list Bahamut-, I think he replies to all his reviews.

By the way, I´m also quoted on the hot flash content page again =)

The Reviewers Club

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-22 12:36:21

At 4/21/06 05:33 AM, Lidov wrote: Yeah, maybe you are right, I will try to review short movies which are easier to review rather than long complicated ones, maybe this will get me into all this reviewing thing again.

I have been doing that today and so far, I have made 10 reviews. However, now, I dunno which flash I should review. :S

At 4/22/06 06:02 AM, Auz wrote: Wrote a review for Ultimate Ninja Showdown 4 yesterday and got my 106th respons in return. Maybe you should add the author (PureCarnage) to the responding authors list Bahamut-, I think he replies to all his reviews.

Sure, I'll add him on! :)

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-23 05:21:59

View Your Flash Portal Reviews (840) -- With Responses Only (423)

Well, I wrote 11 reviews yesterday, which makes me very happy! Got 6 responses, which makes me more happy! 21 more responses to go until 444 responses.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-23 06:47:47

i wont to join but i cant set reviews anymore can aénywone see my reviews if you go to my accaunt?

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-23 06:50:56

At 4/23/06 06:47 AM, Bertn wrote: i wont to join but i cant set reviews anymore can aénywone see my reviews if you go to my accaunt?

You are banned from reviewing. That's why you can't review. However, maybe in a few months time, your review ban will be lifted. Sorry that does sound like a long time, but it usually takes long for someone to get their review ban lifted.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-23 07:48:32

I didn't know star day was coming up! Today will be a busy day for me then.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-23 19:46:18

At 4/19/06 08:30 PM, milinko959 wrote: Yeah, go watch that video about him if you already haven't. it's quite funny.

I think i did if its the same one i think...

At 4/23/06 07:48 AM, milinko959 wrote: I didn't know star day was coming up! Today will be a busy day for me then.

Yeah i didnt know about it just stubled apon it and iw as ohhhh nice hehe...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-23 19:48:48

At 4/23/06 07:48 AM, milinko959 wrote: I didn't know star day was coming up! Today will be a busy day for me then.

Yeah, especially in Blamming and Saving. A lot of them are going to be saved though. Got review too. Some of the Star Day flashs are giving a lot of responses.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-24 10:55:59

View Your Flash Portal Reviews (828) -- With Responses Only (413)

Unfortunately, Guardian's account has been deleted, so I have lost quite a lot of reviews and responses. Too bad. :( I started reviewing again on Saturday and I go back to around where I started at before I stopped reviewing for whatever time. Those that have reviewed Guardian's flashes will probably had some loss in reviewing as well.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-24 12:14:15

At 4/24/06 10:55 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Unfortunately, Guardian's account has been deleted.

Shit! I am down to 209 review responses! That's a 13 responses loss! I didn't know I had so many responses from his movies... I am also down to only 579 reviews, which also sucks. Why was it deleted anyway?

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-24 12:17:34

At 4/24/06 12:14 PM, Lidov wrote: Why was it deleted anyway?

Guardian asked for his account to be deleted and so his account has been deleted. :(

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-24 13:28:25

At 4/24/06 12:14 PM, Lidov wrote: Shit! I am down to 209 review responses! That's a 13 responses loss! I didn't know I had so many responses from his movies... I am also down to only 579 reviews, which also sucks.

Well I guess I shouldn´t complain then, since I only had one review with one response deleted. Still sucks though.

At 4/24/06 12:17 PM, Bahamut- wrote: Guardian asked for his account to be deleted and so his account has been deleted. :(

And why did he wanted to do that? I really don´t get why people would want their accounts to be deleted =S

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature