00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Toffea just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the Ukraine situation

51,628 Views | 1,419 Replies

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 17:01:10 (edited 2022-02-24 17:02:05)

At 2/24/22 04:52 PM, DoctorPac wrote:
At 2/24/22 04:28 PM, Curta1nsJoebychoice wrote: We should also be prepared to treat Russia with forgiveness and understanding if they choose to back down.
Why should we?

So they will be more likely to.

I don’t think we should let people causally invading European countries get off so easily though.

To send the right message across I think we should try and scare the bejesus out of them by irresponsible displays of military force and violent rhetoric just coming short of actually engaging with them.
This seems like an easy way to escalate the conflict even further,

Or stop it in its tracks… Putin clearly thinks he can get away with it, who knows what he’ll try next, or what message we are sending to China, Turkey, India, Iran or any other belligerent country.

It would be safer in the long run.

which is a bad idea considering that Russia still has nukes at their disposal.

It would be suicide for them to use them.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 17:02:46 (edited 2022-02-24 17:03:12)

At 2/23/22 10:00 PM, Gario wrote:
At 2/23/22 07:13 PM, poopypeter wrote: do you think there's gonna be a world war 3
no, this will not lead to ww3

It’s only a possibility of being a factor but right now it’s not the cause to lead to it.

I already said it once, I’ll say it again. A world war only happens when you have multiple different factors there is not a single incident or circumstance that causes it. Right now this is not one of them.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 17:08:25

Current map of the situation

iu_560021_7638853.webp

coo coo bitch lmfao

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 17:14:04

At 2/24/22 04:35 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 2/24/22 01:25 PM, EdyKel wrote: Apparently, Putin justified the invasion by saying that he wanted to “demilitarize and de-Nazificate” Ukraine.
I'm glad that you and I can agree that's full of shit.

Well, he is a dictator of Russia, and the media there is controlled by his single party govermnet. He can say what ever he wants, and his people will have to accept it, even if his story changes from one day to the next. Meanwhile, Russian anti-war protestors are being arrested by the hundreds.

I have also been hearing that he may have miscalculated support from his allies over this invasion, with China being deafening silent on it.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 17:24:04

It has been reported that Ukrainian men from 18 to 60 are banned from leaving the country and Ukraine is still beefing up the defense of Kyiv.

Translation of that second link: "Ukraine's Ministry of Defence: Certain forces and means were transferred to the defense of the city of Kyiv."

Hopefully the fight Ukraine brings to Russian forces will fill Putin with regret.

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 17:28:00

At 2/24/22 05:14 PM, EdyKel wrote: I have also been hearing that he may have miscalculated support from his allies over this invasion, with China being deafening silent on it.

Yeah and if they do any overly stupid china will bail on them since China has had a long history of dissaproving on usurping and supporting coups as a foreign policy.

They want to keep their economic ties with the West and don't want the shit show of sanctions that Russia is getting seeing as China's economy is slowing.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 17:52:52

At 2/24/22 05:14 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 2/24/22 01:25 PM, EdyKel wrote: Apparently, Putin justified the invasion by saying that he wanted to “demilitarize and de-Nazificate” Ukraine.

I have also been hearing that he may have miscalculated support from his allies over this invasion, with China being deafening silent on it.

I would probably think that China is probably going to use the Russia-Ukraine conflict as a smokescreen if they try to invade Taiwan. Even then, the Russia-China alliance is based more on temporary convenience rather than mutual trust, and if the invasion of Ukraine gets bogged down, I would imagine that China would be an intermediary for negotiations if it means that they can get ahead.

Also unlike Russia with Ukraine, China can be hemmed in with South Korea, Japan, The Philippines and Vietnam along with the U.S. Navy. Of course, both China and North Korea are nuclear states, which would give everyone pause.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 18:36:05 (edited 2022-02-24 18:36:45)

At 2/24/22 04:25 PM, Zachary wrote:
At 2/24/22 04:23 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:
At 2/24/22 04:19 PM, Zachary wrote:
At 2/24/22 04:06 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:
Which is my number 1 problem with the sanctions regime. My number 2 problem is that sanctions are a method of conflict resolution that mostly hurts the innocent civilians.
So you want to send American troops to Ukraine? What is your alternative solution to sanctions if that is the problem you have with the "sanctions regime"?
No, and just once it'd be nice for you to not jump to conclusions based on your own biases, and nothing at all, actually. Russia's sphere of influence is not our business and not within our capacity to change. We would be better served focusing on domestic matters. For example, not relying on our geopolitical rivals for all of our key manufacturing and resources. Someone got elected years ago by talking about this!
That is not jumping to conclusions and sorry if you think it was. If you have a problem with sanctions, then either you support troops on the ground or inaction, which is even more pathetic. We have to respond somehow and sanctions is the best way to keep American troops safe. It is also a unified effort because America is not the only country sanctioning Russia, our allies are too.

I don't think sanctions make American troops safe. Russia's security interests in taking Ukraine stem from us treating them as if they were ISIS and trying to expand our military alliances directly to their borders even when we had no intention of backing them up when it inevitably escalated. Maybe it's finally time to give diplomacy over constant aggression a chance.

Also those sanctions are a double edged sword considering Russia supplies us with a huge amount of our raw materials.

Phil Stewart on Twitter: "(Reuters) - The Biden administration is not expected to target Russia's crude oil and refined fuel sector with sanctions cutting off trade, due to concerns about inflation and the harm it could do to its European allies, global oil markets and U.S. consumers, officials say." / Twitter

No pods, no casters

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 18:37:49

This is going to be the first conflict in history where both sides are accusing each other of being nazis and I couldn't hate it more

No pods, no casters

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 18:38:27

At 2/24/22 03:48 PM, EdyKel wrote: Meanwhile... Trump continues to praise Putin, forcing GOP to fall in line or splinter from former president

Of course Trump would do this.

That bastard would suck Putins dick over this

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 18:46:43

I honestly fail to see how Trump ties into this at all, especially considering this (and Crimea for that matter) happened under Democrat administrations.

No pods, no casters

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 19:11:22 (edited 2022-02-24 19:12:14)

At 2/24/22 06:46 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote: I honestly fail to see how Trump ties into this at all, especially considering this (and Crimea for that matter) happened under Democrat administrations.

He doesn’t really tie into the situation itself I will give you that. I suppose that conversation about how Trump praising a foreign leader is best left for another thread.

Either way, it doesn’t look good for him if he’s serious about running again here.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 19:19:22

At 2/24/22 06:50 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote: RonPaulIt'sHappening.gif

Ambassador Deng Xijun on Twitter: "China’s FM: It’s unwise for certain people to compare #Taiwan question w/ #Ukraine issue. Taiwan has always been an inalienable part of China’s territory. The one-China principle is universally recognized in int’l relations & “Taiwan independence” only leads to a dead end. https://t.co/C6vaRlQKKz" / Twitter

I can’t help but chuckle.

Its almost like China is trying to position itself as being better than Russia with this claim yet they are doing the same fucking thing. That after the fact that China sided with Putin.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 19:57:47

At 2/24/22 06:36 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:
At 2/24/22 04:25 PM, Zachary wrote:
At 2/24/22 04:23 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:
At 2/24/22 04:19 PM, Zachary wrote:
At 2/24/22 04:06 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:
Which is my number 1 problem with the sanctions regime. My number 2 problem is that sanctions are a method of conflict resolution that mostly hurts the innocent civilians.
So you want to send American troops to Ukraine? What is your alternative solution to sanctions if that is the problem you have with the "sanctions regime"?
No, and just once it'd be nice for you to not jump to conclusions based on your own biases, and nothing at all, actually. Russia's sphere of influence is not our business and not within our capacity to change. We would be better served focusing on domestic matters. For example, not relying on our geopolitical rivals for all of our key manufacturing and resources. Someone got elected years ago by talking about this!
That is not jumping to conclusions and sorry if you think it was. If you have a problem with sanctions, then either you support troops on the ground or inaction, which is even more pathetic. We have to respond somehow and sanctions is the best way to keep American troops safe. It is also a unified effort because America is not the only country sanctioning Russia, our allies are too.
I don't think sanctions make American troops safe. Russia's security interests in taking Ukraine stem from us treating them as if they were ISIS and trying to expand our military alliances directly to their borders even when we had no intention of backing them up when it inevitably escalated. Maybe it's finally time to give diplomacy over constant aggression a chance.

This is only true if you believe Russian propaganda.

Diplomacy was tried for months, even years at this point. The fact of the matter is that if Ukraine wanted to join NATO, which it only wanted to do to protect itself from Russia, then it has every right to do so. It was unlikely that NATO would allow Ukraine to join knowing that their admission could spark a much larger war.

Also those sanctions are a double edged sword considering Russia supplies us with a huge amount of our raw materials.

Phil Stewart on Twitter: "(Reuters) - The Biden administration is not expected to target Russia's crude oil and refined fuel sector with sanctions cutting off trade, due to concerns about inflation and the harm it could do to its European allies, global oil markets and U.S. consumers, officials say." / Twitter

Not really, but it has more to do with European reliance on oil. Russian oil only makes up around 7% of US imported oil consumption, with a majority coming from Canada at over 50%.

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 20:40:59 (edited 2022-02-24 20:41:59)

At 2/24/22 03:14 PM, HavryloThePigeon wrote:
At 2/24/22 11:43 AM, ZomAlien wrote: Yikes! I guess that "joint military exercise with Belarus" was a little more than a joint military exercise...(fuck you, Belarus)

So as we can figure out: it's a little too late for any deterrent from Russia invading Ukraine, because you know, they already have...and direct military action isn't really on the table either. I mean it is, but who really wants to go to war with a nuclear superpower? These aren't rice farmers in jungles, or guerrilla fighters in the desert. This is a well organized military with sophisticated equipment and weaponry that can go toe-to-toe with the United States and NATO. Meaning: a war with them will be a whole different warfare that no country has experienced since the last World War, and that was without the sophisticated technological advances we have today (missiles, drones, UAVs) this would be a whole different scenario with today's warfare.

We could have placed active troops alongside the Poland/Ukraine border to keep an alert eye on Russia, and to give them a sense of military presence. You know? To let Russia know, that we won't stand by while they do "military exercises"

So far this is just an invasion on the Eastern parts of Ukraine, but with a little uncertainty sprinkled here and there, Russia can claim "self-defense" giving themselves a reason to invade Ukraine in-full. (I know, it's silly. You break into someone's house and shoot the guy who's home, then claim that you were in danger)

We all know Putin isn't going to give back the areas he's already occupying, since it's a key area that chokes off Crimea. And the whole point of this invasion was to bring back former Soviet Union territories back into the Russian Federation.

So that brings the question: What can we do now that doesn't involve military conflict with Russia?

Honestly, unless you want a war with Russia, it's best to leave Ukraine and Russia to themselves, since peaceful diplomatic options are no longer on the table.

Seriously, good luck to anyone who is living in Ukraine right now, and I'm sorry that what has happened has happened.
There are plenty of things we can do to help Ukraine besides literal direct military intervention. We can supply Ukrainians with armed military equipment, which is what several countries (UK, USA, Canada and probably others) are already doing. We can supply them with medical aid. We can take in refugees, which Poland is already doing an immense amount of. We can do a lot to help Ukraine without triggering Putin's "immediate response" threat, at least for now.

We can't just abandon Ukraine and "leave it to themselves" to figure out, when there is still so much that we can do for them. And think about it, what happens if Russia overtakes Ukraine completely? Do you honestly think they'll stop there? I think it's safe to say they won't. As you said, Russia is interested far more territory: all the former Soviet Union and then some. If Putin doesn't see any sign of needing to stop after capturing Ukraine, then he is not going to fucking stop, he will send his troops are throughout Europe if he is able to. And then his threat of "immediate response" won't matter anymore.

So far the pattern has been to take a bite & stop, then wait & repeat. They took the Crimea in what, 2014 till some date. Now they are taking another bite & maybe they will take all of Ukraine this time, but it makes sense to wait. The past mistake is spreading forces to thin to be able to hold the ground. Russia needs time to chew so that the people they capture so they will emerged as loyal after some re-education. Then in maybe another 8 years take another bite out of another country. Maybe convince Ireland, Wales or Scotland to leave the UK & then send troops to support their liberation from oppression.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 21:11:18 (edited 2022-02-24 21:11:58)

At 2/24/22 07:57 PM, Zachary wrote: This is only true if you believe Russian propaganda.

Diplomacy was tried for months, even years at this point. The fact of the matter is that if Ukraine wanted to join NATO, which it only wanted to do to protect itself from Russia, then it has every right to do so. It was unlikely that NATO would allow Ukraine to join knowing that their admission could spark a much larger war.

It wasn't unlikely, it looked like it was only a matter of time. Joe Biden supported it previously and it appeared to be on the table mere months ago.

For the sake of avoiding unnecessary wars and territory acquisitions we should try to respect the security concerns of nuclear powers

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/biden-says-it-remains-be-seen-if-ukraine-will-be-n1270807

No pods, no casters

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 21:37:24

At 2/24/22 09:11 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:
At 2/24/22 07:57 PM, Zachary wrote: This is only true if you believe Russian propaganda.

It wasn't unlikely, it looked like it was only a matter of time. Joe Biden supported it previously and it appeared to be on the table mere months ago.

For the sake of avoiding unnecessary wars and territory acquisitions we should try to respect the security concerns of nuclear powers

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/biden-says-it-remains-be-seen-if-ukraine-will-be-n1270807

From your article:

"It depends on whether they meet the criteria. The fact is they still have to clean up corruption and the fact is they have to meet other criteria to get into the action plan."

This is their excuse to not allow them to join. There is too much instability in their situation with Russia, which is flaring up now. A NATO member cannot join without unanimous approval from current NATO members and the country cannot have “unresolved external territorial disputes”.

Here is an article that explains the process of how a country joins NATO.

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 22:06:35 (edited 2022-02-24 22:07:27)

The only thing this has done is made the EU the US and NATO look like paper tigers I just looked at the "sanctions" and it's excluding energy and oil imports from Russia to EU countries, but what do you expect the EU is dependent on Russian oil and natural gas because getting rid of other fossil fuel methods in "going green" for some virtue signaling bullshit, they're also worried that the real hard sanctions will increase inflation by +0.5% increase and a GDP decrease by possibly less that 1%. And they have not targeted any of Putins or any of the tip top men's accounts in the US or EU.

So essentially Putin is getting away with it by threatening war on continental Europe and a energy crisis if he doesn't get what he wants because a bunch of spineless fucking passes don't want to make hard choices and decisions to do what's actually right for once.

Good job everyone!

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 22:13:08

Outside of sanctions, the best way to stop Russian aggression would be to cut them off from SWIFT. The other NATO countries are on board, but Germany says no way.

Why? Is it their reliance on Russian oil and gas?

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 22:18:31

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/24/europe/ukraine-chernobyl-russia-intl/index.html

Uh guys.......we got a problem. That could be used to irreparably fuck up ukraine.

Roma est mater omnium nostrum

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-24 22:19:57

At 2/24/22 10:13 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: Outside of sanctions, the best way to stop Russian aggression would be to cut them off from SWIFT. The other NATO countries are on board, but Germany says no way.

Absolutely, which is also why there are no sanctions on Russia's oil exports - which very few countries in Europe would support.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-25 00:04:15

At 2/24/22 08:40 PM, grimview wrote:
At 2/24/22 11:43 AM, ZomAlien wrote: Yikes! I guess that "joint military exercise with Belarus" was a little more than a joint military exercise...(fuck you, Belarus)

So as we can figure out: it's a little too late for any deterrent from Russia invading Ukraine, because you know, they already have...and direct military action isn't really on the table either. I mean it is, but who really wants to go to war with a nuclear superpower? These aren't rice farmers in jungles, or guerrilla fighters in the desert. This is a well organized military with sophisticated equipment and weaponry that can go toe-to-toe with the United States and NATO. Meaning: a war with them will be a whole different warfare that no country has experienced since the last World War, and that was without the sophisticated technological advances we have today (missiles, drones, UAVs) this would be a whole different scenario with today's warfare.

We could have placed active troops alongside the Poland/Ukraine border to keep an alert eye on Russia, and to give them a sense of military presence. You know? To let Russia know, that we won't stand by while they do "military exercises"

So far this is just an invasion on the Eastern parts of Ukraine, but with a little uncertainty sprinkled here and there, Russia can claim "self-defense" giving themselves a reason to invade Ukraine in-full. (I know, it's silly. You break into someone's house and shoot the guy who's home, then claim that you were in danger)

We all know Putin isn't going to give back the areas he's already occupying, since it's a key area that chokes off Crimea. And the whole point of this invasion was to bring back former Soviet Union territories back into the Russian Federation.

So that brings the question: What can we do now that doesn't involve military conflict with Russia?

Honestly, unless you want a war with Russia, it's best to leave Ukraine and Russia to themselves, since peaceful diplomatic options are no longer on the table.

Seriously, good luck to anyone who is living in Ukraine right now, and I'm sorry that what has happened has happened.
There are plenty of things we can do to help Ukraine besides literal direct military intervention. We can supply Ukrainians with armed military equipment, which is what several countries (UK, USA, Canada and probably others) are already doing. We can supply them with medical aid. We can take in refugees, which Poland is already doing an immense amount of. We can do a lot to help Ukraine without triggering Putin's "immediate response" threat, at least for now.

We can't just abandon Ukraine and "leave it to themselves" to figure out, when there is still so much that we can do for them. And think about it, what happens if Russia overtakes Ukraine completely? Do you honestly think they'll stop there? I think it's safe to say they won't. As you said, Russia is interested far more territory: all the former Soviet Union and then some. If Putin doesn't see any sign of needing to stop after capturing Ukraine, then he is not going to fucking stop, he will send his troops are throughout Europe if he is able to. And then his threat of "immediate response" won't matter anymore.
So far the pattern has been to take a bite & stop, then wait & repeat. They took the Crimea in what, 2014 till some date. Now they are taking another bite & maybe they will take all of Ukraine this time, but it makes sense to wait. The past mistake is spreading forces to thin to be able to hold the ground. Russia needs time to chew so that the people they capture so they will emerged as loyal after some re-education.

USSR failed to re-educate people and they had almost a century. Putin plans to install a puppet regime.

Then in maybe another 8 years take another bite out of another country.

Why wait 8 years when you can wait 8 days? Is NATO going to fight over Moldova?

Maybe convince Ireland,

Ireland or Northern Ireland?

Wales or Scotland to leave the UK & then send troops to support their liberation from oppression.

The Baltic countries would be the more sensible choice.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-25 01:20:20

I am dreading the rest of this decade.

[1] - [2]

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-25 02:15:52

My country, Moldova, has been sheltering Ukrainian immigrants starting from yesterday. I really hope Russia doesn't also attack us, we are also a country with a pro-western government.

I do 3D art and stuff idk

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-25 04:08:18 (edited 2022-02-25 04:13:14)

At 2/24/22 06:37 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:
This is going to be the first conflict in history where both sides are accusing each other of being nazis and I couldn't hate it more

Ukraine could do with some “de-Nazification” but maybe not by Putin 🤔

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cohen-ukraine-commentary-idUSKBN1GV2TY

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-25 06:07:34 (edited 2022-02-25 06:08:14)

At 2/24/22 10:18 PM, SuperiorGhostgamer wrote: https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/24/europe/ukraine-chernobyl-russia-intl/index.html

Uh guys.......we got a problem. That could be used to irreparably fuck up ukraine.

This is misleading. Chernobyl is in a unique spot due to its proximity to Belarus.

AFAIK, Russia hasn't shown signs of attempting to sabotage the area. I'd be very surprised if they did, considering how much the Chernobyl incident fucked Belarus. That's not even mentioning the danger of keeping soldiers stationed in the area.

(doc·tor pack)

"Nixon had powers including, but not limited to: telekinesis, super speed, superhuman strength, invisibility, and mind control."

Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-25 08:20:31 (edited 2022-02-25 08:22:03)

At 2/24/22 10:19 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 2/24/22 10:13 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: Outside of sanctions, the best way to stop Russian aggression would be to cut them off from SWIFT. The other NATO countries are on board, but Germany says no way.

Absolutely, which is also why there are no sanctions on Russia's oil exports - which very few countries in Europe would support.

True cutting Russia off from SWIFT, US and EU financial institutions and money transferers like PayPal Venmo etc and then blacklisting every oligarch and top russian official would cripple the Russian economy, it looks like the Ruble and Russian stock market took a hit but it looks like it's rebounding.

As for the oil exports those to should be sanctioned it'll send a message we aren't fucking around we need to make it difficult and if they decide to occupy Ukraine the Russian economy is going to benefit from its policy of self sustainability which will make these sanctions almost moot.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-25 08:28:00

At 2/25/22 12:04 AM, SatanBrain wrote:
At 2/24/22 08:40 PM, grimview wrote:

So far the pattern has been to take a bite & stop, then wait & repeat. They took the Crimea in what, 2014 till some date. Now they are taking another bite & maybe they will take all of Ukraine this time, but it makes sense to wait. The past mistake is spreading forces to thin to be able to hold the ground. Russia needs time to chew so that the people they capture so they will emerged as loyal after some re-education.
USSR failed to re-educate people and they had almost a century. Putin plans to install a puppet regime.
Then in maybe another 8 years take another bite out of another country.
Why wait 8 years when you can wait 8 days? Is NATO going to fight over Moldova?

It use to take 15 years to raise the next generation to support the new government. However, I'm thinking they found a way to reduce that time frame, perhaps they learned from China's success where many of the people running the police & re-education facilities are the same ethnicity as the prisoners. This allows China to maintain in control over the area without wasting its own military to control the population; there by, allowing military to be free to go elsewhere & even get some new recruiters. Yes, there will be a puppet leader, but they need still need public support that leader, to avoid a repeat of the Taliban taking over Afghanistan, when the military leaves to conquer the rest of the world. Look at how Russia & China assisted Vietnam, Korea or even recently in Syria. What is the pattern?

Maybe convince Ireland,
Ireland or Northern Ireland?
Wales or Scotland to leave the UK & then send troops to support their liberation from oppression.
The Baltic countries would be the more sensible choice.

I'm sure they try many countries all the time, but the user I replied to was from the UK. In the US, I would have said California because they constantly threaten to leave & make similar claims, like Putin's SJW claim of stopping Nazis from harming the Russian speaking minority. Obviously those nazis need to be taught tolerance by any means necessary to make up for past oppressions. The Ukraine president even declared a Total War by literally handing guns to anybody.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-25 13:11:30

When you don't want Ukraine to join NATO (an organization build on the idea of unification which will prevent war) so you make claims that Ukraine's approval to join NATO will start a war, so you have a big brain moment to invade Ukraine, thus causing a war.

Just another NG user.

Thanks, @COOLZONE17500 for the cool signature.

BBS Signature