00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FroggerPogger just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the Ukraine situation

51,611 Views | 1,419 Replies

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 00:54:53 (edited 2022-02-26 00:55:09)

At 2/25/22 11:47 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
[Critical Plans]

I'd support that. You'd need to expediate the process, tho; don't want Russia to throw his goddamn dick into the country before they're signed on.

Speaking of big dicks, America offered Zelenski a ride out of the war zone (dunno how, but I suppose we have our ways). Zelenski's response?

"I need ammunition, not a ride."

God, I hope he can survive this.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 01:37:50

I think it's weird how Europe let russian politics leave from Russia, but they also closing all ways for the regular citizens

Putin did a crime, and he is not yet persecuted in countries that are against his policies

Did european government really try to help Ukraine?

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 01:38:33 (edited 2022-02-26 01:38:56)

At 2/25/22 07:08 PM, ChazDude wrote: Ukrainian Air Force apparently manages to shoot down an IL-76 transporting over a hundred paratroopers towards Kyiv

Yeowch.

Hopefully the people of blue and yellow are giving Putin a hard time. The fact that he's been threatening Finland and Sweden for looking at joining NATO really paints a picture of a man completely off his rocker. Young men sent in to fight and perish in a madman's war ought to rile up the populace back home, assuming government censorship doesn't go full-on INGSOC.

Ukrainians are gonna need a whole lot more sunflower seeds, maybe they can borrow some of mine?

I don't celebrate the loss of human life, but I also know their deaths represent gains for the side that's intrinsically in the right in this case - plus that's one hundred more souls that Putin must personally answer for.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 01:41:20

At 2/25/22 05:45 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
I hope Simo Häyhä left some descendants.

He did actually, but I don't see that helping too much.

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 03:38:34

I live in Russia and I can say for sure that Russians are against the war. Now they tell us on TV that only a special operation is taking place, Russia is only defending itself and hitting the military infrastructure of Ukraine, but watching foreign news or Ukrainian posts, it becomes scary and terribly ashamed for its country, for the president. Putin remains in power only thanks to the old generation. The most ironic thing is that when I asked adults: "Why do you vote for Putin? why not try to choose someone else?", they always answered: "With him we live peacefully and without war."  

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 05:56:58

At 2/26/22 12:54 AM, Gario wrote: I'd support that. You'd need to expediate the process, tho; don't want Russia to throw his goddamn dick into the country before they're signed on.

Yeah but if Russia were to go after Finland or Sweden the Nordic pact gets called and that has 3 NATO members in it and so theoretically you could daisy chain Article 5.

Speaking of big dicks, America offered Zelenski a ride out of the war zone (dunno how, but I suppose we have our ways). Zelenski's response?

"I need ammunition, not a ride."

God, I hope he can survive this.

Right? Dudes a champ, hopefully they don't install a puppet, because this is country number 2 that russia has invaded the other being parts of Georgia.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 06:09:55

At 2/26/22 01:41 AM, Gremlin wrote:

OK, next question: Did he leave them his sniper rifle?

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 06:15:19

You people advocating for things that would only ratchet up the possibility for more armed conflict are nuts. For one, who do you expect to fight this war for you? I will remind you that this empire and its many mouthpieces have been shitting all over conservatives and nationalists - their primary fighting force! - for more than a generation. You hate us more than any foreign enemy does, and we don't want to fight your wars, let alone live under your oppressive thumb. Ok?

This isn't just true for the US but for key US allies.

Germany to dissolve special forces unit over far-right links | Reuters

Purge all western nationalists and treat them as the worst sort of evil, but then demand they go overseas and die for the cause of Ukranian nationalism lmao. No self-awareness, no moral high ground, no coherent vision.

No pods, no casters

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 07:07:08

At 2/26/22 06:15 AM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote: You people advocating for things that would only ratchet up the possibility for more armed conflict are nuts.

What do you want? What action do you think other countries should do?

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 07:45:52

At 2/26/22 03:38 AM, sovilka wrote: I live in Russia and I can say for sure that Russians are against the war. Now they tell us on TV that only a special operation is taking place, Russia is only defending itself and hitting the military infrastructure of Ukraine, but watching foreign news or Ukrainian posts, it becomes scary and terribly ashamed for its country, for the president. Putin remains in power only thanks to the old generation. The most ironic thing is that when I asked adults: "Why do you vote for Putin? why not try to choose someone else?", they always answered: "With him we live peacefully and without war."  

I agree with every single word you’re saying. The majority of russian citizens including myself are against this war. However we have no ways to change the situation, because the regime is so unbelievably violent and repressive. 

I feel terribly sorry for Ukraine 

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 07:53:54

At 2/26/22 06:09 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:

Eh.. It was lost in the battlefield where he got shot in the face with an explosive round.

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 08:36:46

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 09:09:34

At 2/26/22 08:36 AM, CenterSargE wrote: ALLEGED LEAKED MEETING BETWEEN PUTIN AND HIS OLIGARCHS

BIG IF TRUE

That would pretty much explain why they are acting more and more hysterically. I read today that they even asked Kazakhstan for MILITARY SUPPORT, but surprisingly the president of this country REFUSED. Just few seconds ago I encountered an information, confirmed by president Ramzan Kadyrov, that Russia even deployed... Chechen forces in Ukraine! So they are THAT desperate.

If all of that is true then it is more important than even to cut Russia off of any financial resources.

And Putin will leave this whole mess weaker than ever, like he hasn't been in his whole life. Oh, maybe back in the days when his colleagues from KGB were calling him a Rat.

Русский военный корабль, иди нахуй!

And release [the Leopards-done] ATACMS & F-16s!

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 09:38:48

At 2/26/22 07:53 AM, Gremlin wrote:
At 2/26/22 06:09 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
Eh.. It was lost in the battlefield where he got shot in the face with an explosive round.

iu_561361_2278460.png

Well, he was still intimidating enough that the Russians surrendered as soon as he woke from his coma. We need someone else like that.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 10:25:42

How them sanctions be doin?

iu_561394_9743139.webp

iu_561395_9743139.webp

No pods, no casters

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 10:45:36 (edited 2022-02-26 10:46:37)

At 2/26/22 08:36 AM, CenterSargE wrote: ALLEGED LEAKED MEETING BETWEEN PUTIN AND HIS OLIGARCHS

BIG IF TRUE

russia is fucked CTSO allies are denying support and they're already running out of resources.

I hope the Ukranians are like American good ol boys because if they are those russian troops are fucked when it's time for guerrilla warfare, they couldn't take Afghanistan and they had to strong arm the Chechens twice.

The only thing the Ukrainians have to do is wear them down through attrition and make them lose the will

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 12:05:17

According to subredditzthw Ukranian government is accepting all foreign volunteers a you have to do is show up at the border and they'll tell you were to go to get set up with a volunteer brigade.

Also on reddit it looks like the Russian occupying a difficult time there's surrendering, mechanical and mental break downs, they also aren't firing back at armed civilians it seems russia is starting to lose its narrative even though it never had one to begin with.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 12:26:28

At 2/26/22 07:07 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 2/26/22 06:15 AM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote: You people advocating for things that would only ratchet up the possibility for more armed conflict are nuts.

At this point, it's safe to assume that he has no idea what he wants, other than islotaing himsef into his own little bubble of manufactured outrage and virtual signaling at every opportunity - a great start to be a far spectrum political commentator.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 12:52:00

The US should abandon the pretensions of global empire and focus on restoring its own broken interior.

No pods, no casters

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 13:08:21

At 2/26/22 10:25 AM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote: How them sanctions be doin?

Wealth above all, I guess.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 14:03:40

At 2/26/22 12:52 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:
The US should abandon the pretensions of global empire and focus on restoring its own broken interior.

As if we even have one to begin with, if you are assuming that empires are simple territorial land grabs like days of old. I could assume that you are referring to the informal version of empire/Americanization, but that’s not really an option right now, and you can thank Russia (and to an extent, China) for that.

The days of isolationism has long since past and is not coming back, and that’s a good thing.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 14:25:37 (edited 2022-02-26 14:29:51)

At 2/26/22 02:03 PM, orangebomb wrote:
As if we even have one to begin with, if you are assuming that empires are simple territorial land grabs like days of old. I could assume that you are referring to the informal version of empire/Americanization, but that’s not really an option right now, and you can thank Russia (and to an extent, China) for that.

The days of isolationism has long since past and is not coming back, and that’s a good thing.

"Isolationism" and protectionism are the forces guiding the nations that are currently stomping the globalist US economically and militarily. Maybe there's a lesson in there!

At the end of the day, very few people are willing to die for a glorified shopping mall.

No pods, no casters

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 15:10:01

BIG IF TRUE

This could explaim why there have been attempts by Russia to create false flag operations, which keep getting called out. I think one of the latest ones was that the Ukranians are developing a dirty bomb.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 15:31:51 (edited 2022-02-26 15:33:27)

At 2/26/22 02:25 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:
At 2/26/22 02:03 PM, orangebomb wrote:

"Isolationism" and protectionism are the forces guiding the nations that are currently stomping the globalist US economically and militarily. Maybe there's a lesson in there!

At the end of the day, very few people are willing to die for a glorified shopping mall.

At this point with every post you have been making since my last response to you many of your arguments lost weight.

Do you even have the slightest understanding of how isolationism failed before WWII? We tried that before and ultimately it could not be helped to be brought back into the global stage because of Japan's Kamikaze attack on Pearl Harbor.

The other thing too is that with the majority of the posts in this thread makes me convinced that you are siding with Putin on this one more than anything else. Do you seriously believe that agreeing with an authoritative leader and bending our asses over to him, giving him what he wants and doing nothing is going to make the problems we have go away and all of the sudden it's sunshine and lollipops? Or are you just that prone to being absorbed by propaganda then going around claiming that everyone you don't agree with is brainwashed?

Seriously, I'm struggling to understand where you're coming from beyond sympathizing with a far right rhetoric and a dictator. As much as I want to avoid coming off as agressive it's becoming difficult to ignore why you feel the way you do in these topics.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 16:19:44

iu_561617_7235325.webp

iu_561618_7235325.webp

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 16:21:42

Dude, please stop virtual signaling. The US is not a global empire, we are an economic super power, which pursues our economic interests through trade so you can safely bitch and moan from the comfort of your armchair about how evil that is. Meanwhile, you are ignoring an actual country controlled by a dictator who is invading another country for purely ideological reasons of reviving the Soviet empire - and is idolized by many on the right in this country, who wish the US would become a similar dictatorship and empire.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 16:22:50

Seems like russia is starting to rake L's.

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 17:08:23

At 2/26/22 04:22 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Seems like russia is starting to rake L's.

Lets hope they won't become that desperate to start using nukes.

F*ck Putin the murderer, RIP Alexei Navalny

F*ck SCOTUS

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 17:17:08

Response to the Ukraine situation 2022-02-26 17:21:12 (edited 2022-02-26 17:31:56)

Based on what I heard, the famous hacking group Anonymous has hijacked all Russian Government websites and all Russian media outlets including RT.

Anonymous stated to Putin and the entire Russian Government that "If you want to have your precious websites back and your precious media back, withdraw your entire military force out of Ukraine, and terminate Putin from power, or face further repercussions."