00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cuddlymuffintop just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Urban Dead Club

115,293 Views | 2,699 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-30 15:44:30

Hey Matt I found a way to piss em off: Go to their NecroTech buildings and smash their generators. I'm doing it in Walbutton, almost got it destroyed with my fire axe,

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-30 16:05:00

I'm playing right now. my name is 'Stubbs'

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-30 16:35:12

At 1/30/06 03:11 PM, -Revenant- wrote:
My way isn't very strategic, but it's getting me a good flow of 40-80 experience points per day. I just mastered the claw attack, so that's 3 damage with 50% accuracy, and bought Ankle Grab, so I'm not wasting too much AP standing up when I get killed, which is happening on a daily basis now.

Heh, my strategy is at least safe. Theres no way I can get killed and I can usually get 30 exp a day by doing it not a good amount but atleast it's something.

Eventually im gonna buy all the shotgun skills then stock up heavily with shells. Hopefully that won't take too long, maybe a week.

At 1/30/06 04:05 PM, Morextremist wrote:
I'm playing right now. my name is 'Stubbs'

Can you post a link of your profile? heres mine for example .

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-30 16:36:53

At 1/30/06 03:44 PM, -Clone- wrote: Hey Matt I found a way to piss em off: Go to their NecroTech buildings and smash their generators. I'm doing it in Walbutton, almost got it destroyed with my fire axe,

Awesome...I don't know if that's bad enough.
Should [Newgrounds] be a RCDC vendetta group? We need to make ourselves be known!

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-30 18:04:23

At 1/30/06 04:36 PM, GUTHRIE wrote: Awesome...I don't know if that's bad enough.
Should [Newgrounds] be a RCDC vendetta group? We need to make ourselves be known!

Well, I'm a member of the RCDC... *nervous glance*

If you go up against the RCDC, you'll be asking for it. Right now, most of the men of the RCDC are in Dulston, but I'm sure with one small call, you'll have about fifteen people on your ass...

The RCDC also has a few major allies, especially some major verteran ones from the "Defense of Treweeke Mall" - and, they're no joke. The RCDC does reconaisannce of the entire Rhodenbank suburb and the surrounding area, so if there's anything they don't like, they'll know about it.

Pretty much, I say don't mess with them. They'll (we'll?) rip your skulls out.

_________

Side note: When did we decide to be a zombie group? Because this gives the impression we are... D:

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-30 18:48:53

Too boring in rhodenbank, I've vacated and headed for Huntley, had to make a pitstop along the way, but I'll be there tomorrow.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-30 19:03:42

http://www.urbandead..rofile.cgi?id=394041

how do I add newgrounds as my group?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-30 19:08:30

Oh, I found the edit tab, n/m

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-30 20:36:40

At 1/30/06 06:04 PM, Nomader wrote: Pretty much, I say don't mess with them. They'll (we'll?) rip your skulls out.

Ok. Yeah, I wasn't really serious about it. They're too many to really have us put up much of a fight.

At 1/30/06 06:04 PM, Nomader wrote: Side note: When did we decide to be a zombie group? Because this gives the impression we are... D:

Fixed.

At 1/30/06 07:08 PM, Morextremist wrote: Oh, I found the edit tab, n/m

Alright. Welcome to the group, EXTREMIST.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-30 20:51:46

At 1/30/06 06:04 PM, Nomader wrote: Well, I'm a member of the RCDC... *nervous glance*

If you ARE RCDC, how do we know we can trust you? How do we know you haven't already leaked information about us trying to sabbatodge them? I know your plan! You forked tounged snake ass bastard!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-30 21:50:38

At 1/30/06 08:51 PM, -Clone- wrote:
At 1/30/06 06:04 PM, Nomader wrote: Well, I'm a member of the RCDC... *nervous glance*
If you ARE RCDC, how do we know we can trust you? How do we know you haven't already leaked information about us trying to sabbatodge them? I know your plan! You forked tounged snake ass bastard!

SNAKE! Yeah, are you like a Simon?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-30 22:14:05

Since your last turn:

* Anthony Keene said "does any1 have anything they dont want in their inventory cuz ill take it" (01-30 23:45 GMT)
You say "I'll trade you some poke'mon cards for some bubble gum, Anthony!" to the fifty people nearest to you.

HGAHAHAHAHAgh

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-30 22:40:52

At 1/30/06 08:51 PM, -Clone- wrote: If you ARE RCDC, how do we know we can trust you? How do we know you haven't already leaked information about us trying to sabbatodge them? I know your plan! You forked tounged snake ass bastard!

Erm... all the posts in their forum so far recently have all been regarding Caiger Mall. Rather dull, especially when everything's overbarricaded in Rhodenbank.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-31 14:47:41

At 1/30/06 04:35 PM, Major_punk wrote: Heh, my strategy is at least safe. Theres no way I can get killed and I can usually get 30 exp a day by doing it not a good amount but atleast it's something.

I'm not too bothered about staying safe anyway, it only costs me 1 AP to stand up.

Some cunt revived me last night, me = not happy.

i think newgrounds is a pretty cool guy. eh makes falsh and doesn't afraid of anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-31 15:21:36

At 1/31/06 02:47 PM, -Revenant- wrote: Some cunt revived me last night, me = not happy.

Jump out of a building.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-31 15:41:43

At 1/31/06 03:21 PM, GUTHRIE wrote: Jump out of a building.

I'm in Rhodenbank, everything is over-barricaded.

I just spent almost all my AP checking buildings in and around the area.

i think newgrounds is a pretty cool guy. eh makes falsh and doesn't afraid of anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-31 17:47:52

Inventory
Weapons Pistol 8 x (6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 5, 6, 5) ’ 46 shots Shotgun 8 x (2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 0, 2) ’ 14 shots Flare Gun 5 x
Ammo Pistol Clips 9 x

Holy crap. I can't hold any more.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-31 17:53:51

Simon? Well what should we do? I've currently been trying to get the attention of their leader mainly to talk with him about the barricades. Why do you think I've just been attacking random RCDC members that are still in rhodenbank. Haven't got a lot of XP out of it though. So I'll head to Rolt Heights! Note: Rev change your zed descripton by saying you don't wanna be revived.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-31 19:38:06

At 1/31/06 05:47 PM, GUTHRIE wrote: Holy crap. I can't hold any more.

Well, better than being dead...

Stupidly, without paying attention, I logged out outside. I paid an obvious price for it as well. D:

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-31 19:45:05

At 1/31/06 05:53 PM, -Clone- wrote: Simon?

A character in Lord of the Flies... I read it in 11th grade. I'm pretty sure it's required reading for high school students.

Well what should we do? I've currently been trying to get the attention of their leader mainly to talk with him about the barricades. Why do you think I've just been attacking random RCDC members that are still in rhodenbank. Haven't got a lot of XP out of it though.

Not sure, but I guess we can give up on Rhodenbank.

So I'll head to Rolt Heights!

Sounds good. I'll head out there too. Tell me where to meet up with you.

Note: Rev change your zed descripton by saying you don't wanna be revived.

It's not like the people that want to kill him are going to look in his profile before they do.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-31 23:57:28

how come I keep getting kicked out of #ngud?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-01 01:59:51

You are all welcome in Rhodenbank as we are a free suburb. Please note that Pking of RCDC members or survivors in Rhodenbank will not be tolerated nor will the abuse of RCDC maintained buildings and generators. I hope we can reach an understanding as we are not your enemy.

Major Anderson
RCDC

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-01 16:58:27

At 1/31/06 11:57 PM, Morextremist wrote: how come I keep getting kicked out of #ngud?

I wasn't aware of a NGUD IRC chatroom.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-02 11:34:46

At 1/31/06 05:53 PM, -Clone- wrote: Note: Rev change your zed descripton by saying you don't wanna be revived.

"I like being dead, don't fucking revive me."

It's been like that for a while, but how could someone possibly see my profile before they revive me anyway?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-02 11:55:44

At 2/2/06 11:34 AM, -Revenant- wrote: It's been like that for a while, but how could someone possibly see my profile before they revive me anyway?

I'm sure some people would just love to revive you when you're having a message like that.

Well, i finally reached Rhodenbank, only to find our headquarters barricaded beyond entering possibilities. Oh well, all just hang out at the nearest hospital, and try to heal people for exp. That'll be tomorrow, though, it seems as i've visited the page 160 times already :P

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-02 12:03:45

At 2/2/06 11:55 AM, Frostbreath wrote: I'm sure some people would just love to revive you when you're having a message like that.

True, cunts.

Just reached level 7 and bought Scent Blood, 7 more skills until I'm an uber zombie.

No way I'm buying Brain Rot, trying to get revived after that would probably be a nightmare.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-02 12:16:07

At 2/2/06 12:03 PM, -Revenant- wrote:
At 2/2/06 11:55 AM, Frostbreath wrote: I'm sure some people would just love to revive you when you're having a message like that.
True, cunts.

For the record, someone just revived me again.

I'm about to cry.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-02 13:11:43

At 2/1/06 01:59 AM, hgbr45 wrote: Rhodenbank
Major Anderson
RCDC

I will enjoy eating your brains.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-02 13:16:12

7 out of 9 of my characters are banned from the game. I am saddened.

This means I'll be shoving one of my guys with you all if you don't care, and keeping my other one to run with the ATF.

I've haven't played in about a month now. I am saddened by this.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-02-02 13:17:34

If someone wants to send me a full member list, along with the links to the member's profiles, and also a listed statement about what this group exists as, I'd be more than glad to make a UDWiki page for you all.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.