00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TecNoir just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Urban Dead Club

115,278 Views | 2,699 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-09 18:16:28

At 1/9/06 02:33 AM, ChickenOfDoom wrote: Hey, guess what? st. chads panned out. I got revivified.

Same... = )

Then I headed to the nearest police station, killed a zombie on the way, leveled up, and got free-running. Which was useful, since the police station was at a high level of barricadation. Near out of ammo, but still- this is looking good.

I went directly southeast to St Simons Hosptial. Its strongly barricaded so im satisfied and theres around 40 other survivors there to.
I have 9 AP left so ill just leave it until tommorow for a fresh start. = )

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-09 18:26:17

Hey guys, hiding in Hospitals and places like that is a BAD idea, they just scream out to zombies and are quite often attacked. I suggest searching for nondescript buildings and only going to those risky ones when supplies are needed

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-09 22:28:47

Hey, you guys that waited a day for revives? I've got news for ya...

Well, I was in Rolt Heights - zombies slaughtered me, and I died.

So, I went back up to peaceful Rhodenback where I'd been the past few days. I looked into Revival points in the area, and found two under the "Rhodenback Civil Defense Corps - a mediocre in size orginization.

So, I followed their instructions. I stood at a point, and posted in their forums "revive" list, which had nobody in it as of yet.

About twenty minutes after posting, (taking a shower, brushing my teeth and such), I returned to my computer to find that I had already been revived. So, I simply ducked into a nearby peaceful hospital, with no worries what-so-ever of a Zombie attack.

It's almost depressing...

Side note:

Am I allowed to change the "[Newgrounds]" in my profile and join a different group while still participating here? :/

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-09 22:39:29

At 1/9/06 10:28 PM, Nomader wrote: Hey, you guys that waited a day for revives? I've got news for ya...

Lucky you. I missed out on alot of exp waiting to get revived.
But I am now so no complaining.

Side note:

Am I allowed to change the "[Newgrounds]" in my profile and join a different group while still participating here? :/

its no big deal. I dont mind.

*cries*

Also I guess I shouldve said this before, but I wasnt killed by a zombie. It was some Player Killer that I cannot remember the name of. Next skill I get im gonna barricade my own buildings. = /

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-09 23:31:55

At 1/9/06 10:39 PM, Major_punk wrote:
At 1/9/06 10:28 PM, Nomader wrote: Hey, you guys that waited a day for revives? I've got news for ya...

Lucky you. I missed out on alot of exp waiting to get revived.
But I am now so no complaining.

Side note:

its no big deal. I dont mind.
*cries*
Also I guess I shouldve said this before, but I wasnt killed by a zombie. It was some Player Killer that I cannot remember the name of. Next skill I get im gonna barricade my own buildings. = /

That's a waste of AP, just get free running. Not only does it help you get into more secure buildings, but you don't have to expose yourself to zombies.

My fireman leveled up again today, right as finished off a zed meandering around my safe haven.I've got Axe Skill, Hand to Hand, and free running.

Which means my hits are 3 damage, with 40% to hit.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-10 16:14:57

At 1/9/06 11:31 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: My fireman leveled up again today, right as finished off a zed meandering around my safe haven.I've got Axe Skill, Hand to Hand, and free running.

Hey guys I got revived this morning. Kick ass.
Where's your safe haven, VPOY? We could be a zombie killing team or something.

I've decided to get the revive abilities next so I can revive anyone that gets killed in our group.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-10 16:32:58

Gah, while I was away a zombie broke down the barricades in my hideout and attacked me a few times, luckily someone logged on, killed him and secured the building. I log out again, but when I come back I find the fucking doors wide open, so I thought it best to leave there.

I only had 14 HP so I decided to go to a hospital to find some first aid, the nearest one was still swarming with 30 or so zombies, so I'm now hiding out in St Matheos' in Kempsterbank, used all my remaining AP to stock up on first aid kits.

As soon as I've got enough AP I'll find somewhere else, hospital ain't the best place to hide out in. :/

i think newgrounds is a pretty cool guy. eh makes falsh and doesn't afraid of anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-10 16:51:59

Would anyone like to meet up anywhere? I'm in the Rhodenbank area right now - I have to say, there seem to be practically zero zeds, and I've counted at least one hundred survivors. Talk about asking to be invaded...

Anyways, if anyone wants to meet up somewhere, tell me your suburb, and I'll see if I can make it.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-10 19:09:59

At 1/10/06 04:51 PM, Nomader wrote: Would anyone like to meet up anywhere?

I'd love to meet somewhere. Perhaps with VeryProudofYa? Naturally, anyone else would be glad to join (Zombies included as long as you don't kill any of us...haha).
We'll see when he logs on and answers my question...

Ng Urban Dead Club

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-10 19:32:53

Wow, there's 39 dead bodies where I am right now.

And if there's going to be a meetup, I'd go.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-10 19:36:33

At 1/10/06 07:09 PM, GUTHRIE wrote:
At 1/10/06 04:51 PM, Nomader wrote: Would anyone like to meet up anywhere?
I'd love to meet somewhere. Perhaps with VeryProudofYa? Naturally, anyone else would be glad to join (Zombies included as long as you don't kill any of us...haha).
We'll see when he logs on and answers my question...

The Gillings building in Galbraith Hills. I'm there because Miikro heard my firestation had gotten taken out and invited me there. I'm not sure if he wants other users there, but he keeps the building at VS, so I assume he's okay with other survivors joining.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-10 19:39:32

At 1/10/06 07:36 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote:

I should at that it's a very heavily infested zombie area, so you should be wary when entering, and be sure you know the shortest route so that you're not exposed for long.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-10 19:45:19

At 1/10/06 07:39 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote:
At 1/10/06 07:36 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote:
I should at that it's a very heavily infested zombie area, so you should be wary when entering, and be sure you know the shortest route so that you're not exposed for long.

Great. I'm up for it, who else?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-10 19:50:14

the Gillings Building is 20 blocks east and 19 blocks south of Crate Auto Repair.

I'm in Crate Auto Repair in East Becktown, and shouldn't be exposed for long because I have free running.

Whoo!

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-10 19:54:20

At 1/10/06 07:45 PM, GUTHRIE wrote: Great. I'm up for it, who else?

Did I hear you right? You're... where?

Suburbs show it with zombie masses of 150+ - you're in the center, and you're begging to be killed.

Besides, unless I'd like to be slaughtered in the Stanbury Villiage Area by Zombie Hordes, I don't think I'll be traveling in that area anytime soon...

Sorry, I'm a no-go. Just too far away from me. (Another reason not to come: I'd have to travel through nearly seven suburbs on the most direct route, five of which are ranked as "dangerous or above" on that list I've actually edited myself at one point. Just not worth dying for)

Sorry, but I'm out. If you come a bit out, or towards me a bit more, I might make it. But if I was killed in Rolt Heights, God knows what would happen in there.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-10 20:26:53

Rolt Heights is always infested. I hate it there. I've 15 guys there once staying in a EXTREMELY BARRICADED HOSPITAL. When we came in, no bodies. The next day 15 bodies and 3 zeds.

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-10 20:47:05

At 1/10/06 08:26 PM, -Clone- wrote: Rolt Heights is always infested. I hate it there. I've 15 guys there once staying in a EXTREMELY BARRICADED HOSPITAL. When we came in, no bodies. The next day 15 bodies and 3 zeds.

Wait- was this recently?

I was killed in a building... possibly a hospital, with around ten other survivors. Everyone was dead, and of course, I simply walked up to nearby Rhodenbank.

Great place to start the game, hm? What luck I had when beggining...

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-10 20:58:32

At 1/10/06 08:47 PM, Nomader wrote:
At 1/10/06 08:26 PM, -Clone- wrote: Rolt Heights is always infested. I hate it there. I've 15 guys there once staying in a EXTREMELY BARRICADED HOSPITAL. When we came in, no bodies. The next day 15 bodies and 3 zeds.
Wait- was this recently?

I was killed in a building... possibly a hospital, with around ten other survivors. Everyone was dead, and of course, I simply walked up to nearby Rhodenbank.

My firefighter started ou8t in Ridley bank, I hightailed it to barrbille and holed up until I met up with one of Miikro's character's, where I'm thriving

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-10 21:18:45

At 1/10/06 08:47 PM, Nomader wrote:
Wait- was this recently?

No It was a few months ago. We had a group called The Altos. I was leader. There were 38 of us at least. Maybe more, maybe less. The 15 of us that went to the RH hospital, were supposed to Darvell I think. Maybe two suburbs over I don't know. I do know our hangout was two suburbs over. Thats where we were going. Over half of us were zombie hunters, myself included. At the time I didn't think about how stupid the plan was. It was my idea :D. I also decided that some of us split up. Those that weren't on at the time, sadly died. We all had phones, but since the generators weren't on, they were usless. We basically went INTO RH to get some xp. Most of us didn't need it, but noobs... were our downfall. If it wasn't for those stupid noobs we would have survived. If anything went wrong most of our vets would have just blasted the face off of it. I told my second in command, Ric101, to take 10 members, of the group and split off, I would take 15. Of course, some idiots weren't on and died heh. So, we set up camp in a hospital. After three days of barricading it up even stronger then it already was, it was time to do some hunting.
To my surprise no noobs were hurt and had loads of xp. Of course in the recent events log, it said there was a low moaning nearby. I didn't pay any attention to it. What could break in? The next day, all 15 dudes I took with died. Only three fuckin zeds in the whole place. I was on the brink of death. So I left. Tried to make it home, but didn't survive. An active zed, exactly the place where the first noobs were killed, got me while I passed.

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-10 22:15:41

I spoke to soon about Gillings
I've been killed :\

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-10 22:27:29

how do you make a profile and how do u add an attachment?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-10 22:29:46

At 1/10/06 10:27 PM, manwithcity wrote: how do you make a profile and how do u add an attachment?

and what he told me to do in the beging of this thread was really confuseing.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-10 22:51:36

HAhaha. It's funny really. I just stumbled onto you guys. I've had UD linked in my sig for 6 months or so.

If you want, I run a zombie group near Gatcombeton.
Check out ATF on the wiki. Sorry if we've eaten anyone.

Wergan Dernaloth
Jerzy sominski

Contact me via email if you're interested. This club now falls under my protection, so if anyone is all like 'omg thesi is gahy!! ' I'll deal with them. Just email me. I like the game.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-10 23:59:28

At 1/10/06 10:51 PM, Jonas wrote: HAhaha. It's funny really. I just stumbled onto you guys. I've had UD linked in my sig for 6 months or so.

o_O

You know, I actually searched "Newgrounds" once on the UD Wiki, and came up with your e-mail in the "contacts" section of After The Flesh.

Anyways, thanks for the protection - 'preciate it.

However, most of us play as survivors, including me. I'm thinking of making a zombie character in the near future, so don't be suprised if I drop you a line.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-11 01:06:21

That's completely fine. I can understand the need for survivors. If you run into me though, rez me and I'm your ally until I'm killed.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-11 08:37:24

At 1/10/06 07:36 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: The Gillings building in Galbraith Hills. I'm there because Miikro heard my firestation had gotten taken out and invited me there. I'm not sure if he wants other users there, but he keeps the building at VS, so I assume he's okay with other survivors joining.

I'm heading to Galbraith now, not sure if I'll make it there alive though.

I'm currently hiding out in Chaffie Library in Mockridge Heights, ran low on AP so I ducked in there. No barricades, and a zombie just joined me, hopefully he's in the same position I am, and I'll probably be long gone by the time he logs in next. Dead body in there as well, hope he doesn't get up anytime soon.

I'm at 50 HP anyway, with plenty of first aid, so I should make it to Galbraith Hills alive.

i think newgrounds is a pretty cool guy. eh makes falsh and doesn't afraid of anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-11 11:05:22

At 1/11/06 08:37 AM, -Revenant- wrote: Stuff

Well that didn't work, while I was logged out about 3 different zombies came in and took a few bites out of me, down to half my health now.

Just used the 5 AP that had built up to leg it to Galbraith, jump in the nearest building and close the doors, isn't there any barricaded buildings in this bloody place?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-11 15:29:07

So I went to Galbraith Hills, saw a bunch of swarms of zombies. I kept going to the building VPOY is hiding in, and I couldn't get in. I have free running, so I don't know why. I got really scared when A bunch of zombies started to surround me, so I left. I'm trying to run, but all of the buildings are really strongly barricaded.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-11 17:57:17

At 1/11/06 03:29 PM, GUTHRIE wrote: So I went to Galbraith Hills, saw a bunch of swarms of zombies. I kept going to the building VPOY is hiding in, and I couldn't get in. I have free running, so I don't know why. I got really scared when A bunch of zombies started to surround me, so I left. I'm trying to run, but all of the buildings are really strongly barricaded.

I got killed, barely made it to Galbraith, stopped in a few buildings and got found every time. Second time I was found I got infected, thought it pointless to use first aid kits considering I had around 3 AP, more than likely get found next time I stopped somewhere. Ran into the nearest building I could find, when I logged back in I found myself with 1AP and surrounded by 9 zombies, used the 1 AP to smack one with my axe, then got killed.

I'd say you're best getting out of there, every building I ran into was a library, and I was found every time, so I guess they're searching everywhere for survivors. Couldn't find a barricaded building anywhere near me, they were all left wide open, and alot of bodies lying around.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-11 18:24:01

Well, my hideout place just got zombied. Poolle PD in eastonwood- I logged in, walked away from the computer, searched for ammo 5 minutes later and the barricades were down and zombies were coming in. I'm glad I just got free running. There were some comments about how it was apparently planned by some zombie group- can't remember the name.