00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Honey1200 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Urban Dead Club

115,285 Views | 2,699 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-28 03:52:54

At 1/28/06 12:45 AM, ChickenOfDoom wrote: Again, I'll revive anyone if they come to Rhodenbank. And request a revive, of course.

I have a hard time finding my way there. I beleive someone mention something about x and y scales, but i don't know how to view it. Help?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-28 04:01:18

At 1/28/06 03:52 AM, Frostbreath wrote: I have a hard time finding my way there. I beleive someone mention something about x and y scales, but i don't know how to view it. Help?

Nevermind, i found the map thingie :P

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-28 15:01:30

Yeah, I think you need a GPS for the x and y scale things, but it's completely pointless with the map.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-28 16:43:46

At 1/27/06 01:05 PM, -Revenant- wrote: CLONED attacked you for 2 damage. (01-26 20:33 GMT)
CLONED said "Sorry Revenant. All the zombie members are supposed to stand outside of Anstruther." (01-26 20:35 GMT)

Heh, didn't know that.

Think I'm going to buy Ankle Grab next level, everytime I log in I find myself having to stand up.

heh Sorry again bro. needed XP

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-28 20:40:49

Before I was revived I attacked this guy and he had something to say about it.
Since your last turn:

Carl Murphy said "Brain Rotted Zombies camping the revive point will be terminated without remorse. Just because you want to be a Zed doesn't mean everyone does." (01-28 23:59 GMT)
Carl Murphy said "I appologize to any non brain rotted zed in advance, since the game does not let me be selective in targeting." (01-29 00:00 GMT)
LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-28 22:02:16

At 1/28/06 08:40 PM, -Clone- wrote: Carl Murphy said "Brain Rotted Zombies camping the revive point will be terminated without remorse. Just because you want to be a Zed doesn't mean everyone does." (01-28 23:59 GMT)
Carl Murphy said "I appologize to any non brain rotted zed in advance, since the game does not let me be selective in targeting." (01-29 00:00 GMT)

Holy crap, what a douche.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-28 22:06:44

I hope he has a phone because I'm gonna message him, tell him rolt height cords and tell him I'm there. DANGEROUS RH CORDS! With like 30 zeds lol

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-29 08:36:47

At 1/28/06 08:40 PM, -Clone- wrote: LOL

Woa, what revification point was that? Think i should keep in mind to avoid that place if i'm still a zombie. It's getting quite boring, too :/

So, i'm in Yagoton, queing in a revive clinic. I started to wait at their main point, but 135 zombies were also there, so i'm now waiting in Harkness street, which have a lot less other zombies (7). And i've gained another 4 XP, and i'm still going strong :D

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-29 09:05:13

Hmm, this is wierd. Instead of gaining one point every half hour, i'm loosing one. This is real bad :(

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-29 11:47:08

At 1/28/06 04:43 PM, -Clone- wrote: heh Sorry again bro. needed XP

No problem, I'm getting killed every day, won't miss a few HP points.

Still hanging around Rhodenbank, just found two guys sitting in the street, killed one and working on the other, just gotta wait for my AP to build up again and I'll finish him off if he's still there.

If I kill him I'll have enough XP to level up again. That'll be three levels in four days, I'm glad I came to Rhodenbank now.

i think newgrounds is a pretty cool guy. eh makes falsh and doesn't afraid of anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-29 11:56:01

Alright folks, I have a cell phone. I believe my contact information has been posted earlier, so if you want to give me a ring, feel free.

I'm on the prowl for zeds in Rhodenbank like usual... the dreary usual... :/

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-29 12:37:52

At 1/29/06 11:56 AM, Nomader wrote: Alright folks, I have a cell phone. I believe my contact information has been posted earlier, so if you want to give me a ring, feel free.

I'm on the prowl for zeds in Rhodenbank like usual... the dreary usual... :/

Rhodenbank is getting too zombie free, I often have to go to a diff suburb to do my daily fighting.

IN addition to that, a lot of the buildings are getting barricaded too heavily.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-29 12:46:02

At 1/29/06 11:47 AM, -Revenant- wrote: If I kill him I'll have enough XP to level up again. That'll be three levels in four days, I'm glad I came to Rhodenbank now.

Yeah man thats really cool.
Kill all of these douches. They're really starting to piss me off.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-29 13:18:25

At 1/29/06 12:46 PM, GUTHRIE wrote: Yeah man thats really cool.
Kill all of these douches. They're really starting to piss me off.

I keep missing him, he's only got 2 HP, I'm waiting for another AP point now.

Hope someone hasn't killed him while I was waiting. :/

i think newgrounds is a pretty cool guy. eh makes falsh and doesn't afraid of anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-29 13:37:34

At 1/29/06 01:18 PM, -Revenant- wrote: I keep missing him, he's only got 2 HP, I'm waiting for another AP point now.

Hope someone hasn't killed him while I was waiting. :/

How many expereince points do you get by killing someone?

I've created a secondary account, too. Meet Rafael Frost. Still at 0 exp, though i'm inside a heavily barricaded junkyard, and i've stacked with ammoclips and shotgun shells. Still looking for a meele weapon.

Do we have a base of operations somewhere in Rhodenbank? I'll be heading there as soon as i can. When i get revived with my main account, that is :P

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-29 13:45:19

At 1/29/06 01:37 PM, Frostbreath wrote: How many expereince points do you get by killing someone?

You get a bonus of 10 experience points when you kill someone.

Do we have a base of operations somewhere in Rhodenbank? I'll be heading there as soon as i can. When i get revived with my main account, that is :P

The Anstruther Building apparently.

I missed with that one AP point I was waiting for, gotta wait another half hour to try again. ._.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-29 14:21:55

At 1/29/06 01:37 PM, Frostbreath wrote: Do we have a base of operations somewhere in Rhodenbank?

The Anstruther Building

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-29 14:26:42

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-29 15:07:15

At 1/29/06 01:45 PM, -Revenant- wrote: I missed with that one AP point I was waiting for, gotta wait another half hour to try again. ._.

Woohoo, managed to finish him off right before someone came along and killed me, alot of people have Headshot in Rhodenbank. :(

Bought Scent Fear, nothing else particularly useful for me except Memories of Life, I'll get that when I have another 100 XP.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-29 15:20:02

I have around 154 xp, not sure what to get

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-29 15:25:00

At 1/29/06 08:36 AM, Frostbreath wrote:
So, i'm in Yagoton, queing in a revive clinic. I started to wait at their main point, but 135 zombies were also there, so i'm now waiting in Harkness street, which have a lot less other zombies (7). And i've gained another 4 XP, and i'm still going strong :D

Im right where you are. If you want a revive I can do it personally once I get 65 more exp points. So two days tops.

Ng Urban Dead Club

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-29 20:46:35

I'm getting sick of RCDC. Does anybody know where the fuck their leader is? Or their HQ?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-29 20:59:55

At 1/29/06 08:46 PM, -Clone- wrote: I'm getting sick of RCDC. Does anybody know where the fuck their leader is? Or their HQ?

Yeah they're pretty annoying. If you find out I think we could do something >:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
))))))))))))))))))))) like.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-29 21:02:23

At 1/29/06 08:46 PM, -Clone- wrote: I'm getting sick of RCDC. Does anybody know where the fuck their leader is? Or their HQ?

Man, I just got done checking around the hood, and everything's at EH. I think we should bail outta here. Nobodies on the streets, no zeds at revive points. It's all because of RCDC. They went around securing the barricades because they heard a heavy set of zeds were gonna come bopping through here. Doing pub raids n shit. That ain't what happened. It was a false alarm. I don't know about any of you dudes but I don't wanna go around wasting AP destroying barricades.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-29 21:29:46

At 1/29/06 08:59 PM, GUTHRIE wrote:
Yeah they're pretty annoying. If you find out I think we could do something >:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
))))))))))))))))))))) like.

Like......?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-30 04:41:41

At 1/29/06 03:25 PM, Major_punk wrote: Im right where you are. If you want a revive I can do it personally once I get 65 more exp points. So two days tops.

I appreciate your concern, but that is no longer needed. I've gotten revived (and killed) already, and is now sheltering inside a hospital. Once i get more AP, i'm on my waaaaayy....

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-30 12:40:02

Haha, some level 1 guy just came out of the Anstruther Building, I chased him halfway through Rhodenbank before he found a building he could hide in, got 43 HP out of him, he only got 2 off of me.

I'm hanging around outside the Tompsett Library as usual, this area is too damn quiet.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-30 13:09:08

At 1/30/06 04:41 AM, Frostbreath wrote:
I appreciate your concern, but that is no longer needed. I've gotten revived (and killed) already, and is now sheltering inside a hospital. Once i get more AP, i'm on my waaaaayy....

Ok, I couldn't find you anyway so I revived someone else then took shelter in the Bale mall. heh I got 5 exp for doing it to.

I just might do that cycle for awhile... find syringe go down to blocks revive someone go back up and repeat.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-30 14:55:44

At 1/30/06 01:09 PM, Major_punk wrote: I just might do that cycle for awhile... find syringe go down to blocks revive someone go back up and repeat.

That's something i've got to do. Find a way to earn XP in a strategic way. I'm just wandering around buildings trying to collect useful items with my low AP. The first thing i'm going to do is getting the basic firearms training, or i'll be stuck with these Flare guns for some time.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-30 15:11:37

At 1/30/06 02:55 PM, Frostbreath wrote: That's something i've got to do. Find a way to earn XP in a strategic way. I'm just wandering around buildings trying to collect useful items with my low AP. The first thing i'm going to do is getting the basic firearms training, or i'll be stuck with these Flare guns for some time.

My way isn't very strategic, but it's getting me a good flow of 40-80 experience points per day. I just mastered the claw attack, so that's 3 damage with 50% accuracy, and bought Ankle Grab, so I'm not wasting too much AP standing up when I get killed, which is happening on a daily basis now.

Just been wandering around Rhodenbank attacking anyone I can find, including zombies, if there's no survivors around. So far I've managed to find and kill or badly wound at least one person per day, so it's working pretty well so far. Not bothered about finding shelter considering I only spend 1 AP standing up, so I just use everything on moving/attacking.

BBS Signature