00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ThomasBlack0001 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Urban Dead Club

115,289 Views | 2,699 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-22 22:56:18

^^ Ok, three things I'd like to clear up-

1- I'd really prefer it if the people needing revives be in or very close to rhodenbank, since that's the base and I'd have to keep going back and forth. At this point I don't have enough action points to get there, so if you could head to Pashenton, and as close as possible to Rhodenbank, that would make everything a lot easier and faster. Also safer, because I'll need leftover ap to either get back or to find a suitable building to rest.

2. I only have one revivificatin syringe right now, so I can't revive multiple zombies. I'm pretty sure there's no way to target specific zombies to revivify if there's multiple zombies in the same area (hence the term 'stack' I've heard), so anyone who wants me to revive them must be alone. I'm not sure if I ever will, but I'm not operating a revivification point right now.

3. Can corpses be revivified? I'm pretty sure they can't, but the wiki isn't entirely clear on that, and I've never tried it. If they can't, it might make sense to coordinate so that the person I'm revivifying doesn't stand in the same place as a zombie for too long, since they might be killed.

I'll make the trip tomorrow at around 4:30 if you give me a location where you'll be standing alone, or sometime later that day if you can't move and post by 4:30. The closer to Rhodenbank, the better. You do need to move though, since if there's other zombies there there will be no way to assure your revivification.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-22 22:58:14

I'm assuming there's other zombies there since you mentioned it being a revivification point. If there's not, I can probably revive you where you are, but I'll need confirmation of that before I make the trip.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-22 22:58:26

At 1/22/06 10:56 PM, ChickenOfDoom wrote: 3. Can corpses be revivified?

No.

Lately, I've been trying to find ammo for my pistols, but I can't seem to find any!
I've found a LOT of shotguns, though (around five).

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-22 22:59:59

Hey,there's a necrotech building in dulston.
The bridgeman building it's called.

My main account got revived today, so I'll head over to the base in a little while.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-23 08:42:38

At 1/22/06 10:59 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: Hey,there's a necrotech building in dulston.
The bridgeman building it's called.

My main account got revived today, so I'll head over to the base in a little while.

Kickass. Still trying to find some ammo. I'll be there soon, hopefully.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-23 11:48:06

Hey guys, I just joined Urban Dead yesterday. I've only got 1 XP point and I'm getting kinda bored easily since I'm out of ammo and stuff.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-23 15:45:19

At 1/23/06 11:48 AM, Vegeton wrote: Hey guys, I just joined Urban Dead yesterday. I've only got 1 XP point and I'm getting kinda bored easily since I'm out of ammo and stuff.

Yeah, your guns are probably worth shit all until you level up and increase your chance to hit.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-23 15:53:48

I'm in the anstruther building. The only other people here are PaTMaN and Ass Hat.

Don't know if that's any of you, but my account name is CancerSlug. If anyone has med kits to spare I could use some.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-23 17:27:21

At 1/23/06 03:53 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: I'm in the anstruther building. The only other people here are PaTMaN and Ass Hat.

Don't know if that's any of you, but my account name is CancerSlug. If anyone has med kits to spare I could use some.

I'm in Ablett because Anstruther was EH barricaded. I'll be over in a few.

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-23 17:32:46

There's this dude in Ablett. Darkhavest. He's a kool guy. Since the rest of the set are out getting revived I invited him over. You know for some extra muscle, while the sets' out.

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-23 21:47:33

At 1/23/06 03:53 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: I'm in the anstruther building. The only other people here are PaTMaN and Ass Hat.

Ha! I didn't even know it was you!
I was under my friend's account and healed you.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-24 11:41:32

I kinda need help in the Ablett Arms, I killed a zombie that was munching on survivors, but I ran out of AP before I could barricade the building. The doors are closed, but that's not gonna do much.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-24 13:03:38

Haha, while I was away I got revived, then PKed, so I'm still a zombie.

i think newgrounds is a pretty cool guy. eh makes falsh and doesn't afraid of anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-24 13:07:21

At 1/24/06 01:03 PM, -Revenant- wrote: Haha, while I was away I got revived, then PKed, so I'm still a zombie.

Nevermind that, I got killed as a zombie and then revived, so I still had to stand up.

Wonder why it still said "You are NGRevenant and you are dead" when I was revived though. :/

i think newgrounds is a pretty cool guy. eh makes falsh and doesn't afraid of anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-24 13:18:57

This sucks. I've become a zombie >:(

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-24 15:53:17

At 1/24/06 01:18 PM, Vegeton wrote: This sucks. I've become a zombie >:(

I just got myself killed again, all my skills are zombie skills, I'm staying dead until I have enough XP to buy some human skills.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-24 19:32:01

Thanks for the help Chicken, I ran out of AP so I couldn't do it myself.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-25 17:10:53

I didn't actually do that much- it was one level below vs when I got there.

Anyways, I got 2 more revivification syringes. So, again, if anyone wants a revivification, just post where you'll be at a certain time (alone and near/in Rhodenbank).

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-25 20:40:58

At 1/25/06 05:10 PM, ChickenOfDoom wrote: I didn't actually do that much- it was one level below vs when I got there.

Anyways, I got 2 more revivification syringes. So, again, if anyone wants a revivification, just post where you'll be at a certain time (alone and near/in Rhodenbank).

I'm thinking about crossing over just to get a few more abilities, but I'm not sure yet.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-26 12:53:01

I'm hanging around outside the factory behind the Ablett Arms, just killed someone outside St Mark's Hospital and attacking another, so many survivors around here just sitting in the streets. ^_^

Got to level 4 and bought Rend Flesh, so I have the hand attack mastered now.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-26 13:12:19

At 1/26/06 12:53 PM, -Revenant- wrote: Blah

Oh shit, a double post.

Just a thought, but has anyone else ever noticed that your accuracy seems to fall whenever you're not the only player attacking someone?

I had a zombie following me around trying to steal kill XP, whenever he was in the same area as me I missed alot more attacks.

Probably just a coincidence, but it pissed me off anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-26 20:36:46

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-26 21:04:08

Just to let you guys know, I am still alive.

In an idiotic move, I wento to Treeweeke Mall, in Dulston, and three days later when I logged back in, I was a zombie. Smart move by Mr. Nomader....

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-27 13:05:55

CLONED attacked you for 2 damage. (01-26 20:33 GMT)
CLONED said "Sorry Revenant. All the zombie members are supposed to stand outside of Anstruther." (01-26 20:35 GMT)

Heh, didn't know that.

Think I'm going to buy Ankle Grab next level, everytime I log in I find myself having to stand up.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-27 15:13:08

I'll join, peeps. Profile.

I'm a medic, and i accidently misclicked once, so i gave away my first aid kit to a zombie XD

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-27 15:24:49

Wahoo!

I was finally revived after 3 freaking weeks.

internet...
At 1/27/06 03:13 PM, Frostbreath wrote:
I'll join, peeps. Profile.

I'm a medic, and i accidently misclicked once, so i gave away my first aid kit to a zombie XD

Welcome.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-27 16:03:31

I ran out of AP with only 2 XP points till my next level. :(

Really need to get Ankle Grab, I'm getting killed on a daily basis now.

I'll just wait for some more AP points, 2 levels in 2 days ain't bad.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-27 21:33:57

At 1/27/06 03:24 PM, Major_punk wrote: Welcome.

Well, i took a break out in the wild, resulting in the death and zombification of myself :P If anyone's interested in a revive point, i'm in the Dampier Museum at Brooke Hills.

And i've got a question: Do you get revived on your own after some specific elapsed time? Couldn't seem to find it in the FAQ...

I'm going to bed now

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-27 23:27:24

At 1/27/06 09:33 PM, Frostbreath wrote: And i've got a question: Do you get revived on your own after some specific elapsed time? Couldn't seem to find it in the FAQ...

If that were the case, Necrotech employment would be worthless. :P

If you look through the wiki, you can find a list of revive points stating where they are and their status.

Human players have to revive you with syringes - however, I'm not a Necrotech employee, so I wouldn't know how. :/

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-28 00:45:39

At 1/27/06 09:33 PM, Frostbreath wrote:
At 1/27/06 03:24 PM, Major_punk wrote: Welcome.

Well, i took a break out in the wild, resulting in the death and zombification of myself :P If anyone's interested in a revive point, i'm in the Dampier Museum at Brooke Hills.

Again, I'll revive anyone if they come to Rhodenbank. And request a revive, of course.