00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dingleberry96 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Urban Dead Club

115,297 Views | 2,699 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 19:18:51

At 1/6/06 06:47 PM, -Clone- wrote: There isn't a "Both" group?

"Both" would mean that we kill random people, and don't care who's who. An easy way to lose respect.

If you do object, we could make this a "general discussion" sort of place, but I'd reccomend taking the "[Newgrounds]" out of our profiles.

At 1/6/06 07:15 PM, GUTHRIE wrote: I think we'll be a Survivor group. Mainly because all of us are or want to be survivors.

True, true. I might make a zombie someday, but I'm no where near that point as of yet.

Unless anyone obejcts. Speak now or forever hold your peace.

I agree with the "Surivivor" group, however, I'm sure a few will object.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 19:31:05

At 1/6/06 07:15 PM, GUTHRIE wrote:
So, the ultimate question...
I think we'll be a Survivor group.

I agree with survivor.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 20:26:23

Updated [Newgrounds] Member List:
#: In-Game Name (Newgrounds Alias)
Bold faced members are known as currently active

1: Matt Guthrie (GUTHRIE)
2: uga (-absentminded-)
3: SCALIA (fender_bender)
4: kylen889 (kylen889)
5: Blam4 (Major_punk)
6: Shadowoftheforest (smeagol1)
7: wario6 (Kingmonkeybutt)
8: ChickenOfDoom (ChickenOfDoom)
9: Nomader, Nomadan (Nomader) - You didn't leave a link to your character "Nomader"
10: VeryProudofYa (VeryProudofYa)
11: meC (Manmetal)
12: CLONED (-Clone-)

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 20:56:36

At 1/6/06 08:26 PM, GUTHRIE wrote: You didn't leave a link to your character "Nomader"

Oops!

I'll just throw that to you now. Nomader

I prefer playing with him, so I find it suprising I didn't provide a link before. Oh well...

________

I mentioned this in a seperate thread, but I might not be as active as usual due to upcoming exams. Fun, fun.

I will attempt to check in maybe once a day, but homework and studying first.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 21:51:15

Someone has entered my vicinity. He seems friendly. Should we invite him in? You know, as outside help.

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-06 22:30:15

At 1/6/06 09:51 PM, -Clone- wrote: Someone has entered my vicinity. He seems friendly. Should we invite him in? You know, as outside help.

I'm gonna have to say no to that. NG members only. Unless he's a NG member, he can't join (the group is called [Newgrounds], after all).

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-07 10:31:54

I'm in St. Chad's Church, a revivification clinic in Eastonwood. I hope it's still working, I hate being a zombie.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-07 13:25:14

I got an urban dead account.
Heres my profile sephy85 Ill add all you guys to my contact list on urbandead.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-07 13:42:05

This is the alt of a member who's simply too lazy to post with his main account.

Anyways, I noticed that you said we couldn't make a wiki? I'd suggest reading this post in the UD forums. Might help us out.

Take care!

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-07 19:31:08

I don't think the dude matters now. I got turned into a zombie :(. I have 17 AP

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-07 20:05:07

I'm outside the McNarama Cinema , South Blythville. With four other zeds.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-07 21:26:18

NGRevenant, made a new account considering I couldn't remember the pass for my old one.

Currently hiding out in a factory [50,66] in Shackleville.

i think newgrounds is a pretty cool guy. eh makes falsh and doesn't afraid of anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-07 21:40:39

At 1/7/06 09:26 PM, -Revenant- wrote: NGRevenant, made a new account considering I couldn't remember the pass for my old one.

Currently hiding out in a factory [50,66] in Shackleville.

Welcome. Remember to put your group name as [Newgrounds] in your UD profile.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-08 10:26:41

At 1/7/06 09:40 PM, -Clone- wrote: Welcome. Remember to put your group name as [Newgrounds] in your UD profile.

Done.

Man, I just spent about 15 AP attacking a zombie, I missed every time and the bastard took 7 HP off me. :/

i think newgrounds is a pretty cool guy. eh makes falsh and doesn't afraid of anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-08 10:57:17

At 1/8/06 10:26 AM, -Revenant- wrote:
At 1/7/06 09:40 PM, -Clone- wrote: Welcome. Remember to put your group name as [Newgrounds] in your UD profile.
Done.

Man, I just spent about 15 AP attacking a zombie, I missed every time and the bastard took 7 HP off me. :/

Well a zombie attacked me and took 2 hp. so I went and attacked another zombie. I now have 12 xp.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-08 12:23:08

At 1/8/06 10:57 AM, -Clone- wrote:
At 1/8/06 10:26 AM, -Revenant- wrote:

When you buy skills with experience your accuracy naturally goes up. Also different weapons you find help help or harm your accuracy.

Well a zombie attacked me and took 2 hp. so I went and attacked another zombie. I now have 12 xp.

Nice, the first 3 levels are always the hardest. When you kill a zombie you get a bonus of 20 exp. Im 99% sure.

BTW I found Matt Guthrie and ChickenOfDoom. Im just waiting to be revived the same as both of you are. = )

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-08 12:44:29

Again, this is an alternate account.

I was bored, and browsing through the wiki:

Look what I found!

Mall Tour '06

A systematic Zombie plan to take down every single mall in Malton. Looks like it might work.

I'm currently stuck in Loth Heights - lucky I decided to log on for no reason in the middle of the day - I had around 3 AP, in a "closed door" building with one other guy. I noticed quite quickly that a zombie was also inside with me - so I blasted him with a shotgun once, lowering his HP, and ran to a nearby Hotel.

Now the Hotel is crowded with survivors, as it's one of the few places in the area still barricaded.

However, my goal is to get to Santlerville - already, as reported by the Mall Tour, it's under 'scouting' - just yesterday, one that was being scouted was under a full fledged attack.

:/

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-08 14:04:03

At 1/8/06 12:23 PM, Major_punk wrote: When you buy skills with experience your accuracy naturally goes up. Also different weapons you find help help or harm your accuracy.

I know, I'm just annoyed that I swung at him 15 times with a fire axe and it did fuck all. :/

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-08 15:34:47

This revivification process is taking a while.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-08 15:58:04

I made an alt because I hate being a fucking zombie. Hushmanzada. I'm in Ketchelbank.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-08 17:03:11

In my efforts to get revived, I've moved to Nurten Avenue in Darvall Heights. The wiki page says that it's in operation, and it took me eight moves (16 AP as a zombie) to get there from St. Chad's Church.

Whoo.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-08 17:06:54

I wasn't even planning on getting revived, I ran out of AP in the middle of nowhere, while I was away someone came along and killed me, then someone else came along and revived me.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-08 20:11:13

At 1/8/06 05:06 PM, -Revenant- wrote: I wasn't even planning on getting revived, I ran out of AP in the middle of nowhere, while I was away someone came along and killed me, then someone else came along and revived me.

Shit, man. You're fucking lucky. >:(

Kinda makes me mad... :P

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-08 22:19:40

So... doesn't seem like anyone's still at st. chads. Any info on whether it's even a working point?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-08 22:23:03

At 1/8/06 10:19 PM, ChickenOfDoom wrote: So... doesn't seem like anyone's still at st. chads. Any info on whether it's even a working point?

The wiki doesn't seem to help much about that.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-08 23:24:16

Since my medic got zombified I made a fireman alt. The Firestation where I holed up was broken into and devoured, but luckily I was left standing. I used all but one of my remaining ap to switch towns and hole up in a different building. Since then I've gotten101 xp, which I spent on hand to hand. I used my now-more-accurate-axe to cut up some zeds and I'm sitting on about 51 xp now, and with a safehouse that contains commited users who reup the barricades almost daily.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-09 02:33:05

Hey, guess what? st. chads panned out. I got revivified.

Then I headed to the nearest police station, killed a zombie on the way, leveled up, and got free-running. Which was useful, since the police station was at a high level of barricadation. Near out of ammo, but still- this is looking good.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-09 10:45:07

Holy shit, there's a horde of 37 zombies 3 blocks east and 2 blocks north of where I am, and a few more all over the area, I'm not feeling too safe right now.

Careful if you're in Shackleville, this place is infested.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-09 12:16:23

"What Fun."

Alright, Nomader here - what lovely luck, to get back from your exams for the day, only to find that your main character has been murdered in your safehouse, along with three others.

It should've been expected, considering that I was surrounded by what looked like a small zombie horde...

Of course, things weren't much better for Nomadan as well. I log on to see somebody has said, "Your barricades were looking a bit low, so I strengthened them and some of the other buildings - it might be good to have with around 20 zeds outside"

So, I looked outside - sure enough, three were standing on the Hospital I'm in, eleven in the middle of... nowhere, and a few surrounding it adding up to 20.

To gain experience, I began to hack away one of the zeds down to around 20 HP, when one of the "open space" zombies logged on - I was quite suprised when I read, "A zombie has attacked you for 2 HP"

So, I quickly ran not to my building, but to the nearby train station.

Blah.

Does anyone know the nearest revivication point to Rolt Heights?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-09 15:57:42

At 1/9/06 02:33 AM, ChickenOfDoom wrote: Hey, guess what? st. chads panned out. I got revivified.

Hah. Shit. I just skipped out this morning to find a different one, moving to a cemetery in West Becktown.
Should I go back?