00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JustSomeInternetdude just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

298,387 Views | 4,003 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-07 09:21:56

The list.

Space Marines - Bretonians
Imperial Guard - The Empire
Sisters of Battle - Sisters of Sigmar (Mordheim)
Chaos Space Marines - Chaos
Eldar - High Elves and Wood Elves (Eldar Rangers)
Dark Eldar - Dark Elves
Orks - Orcs
Necrons - Tomb Kings
Tau - Not a frigging idea
Tyranids - Perhaps the Skaven, not sure...

P.S.

I'll post the painfull conclusion of the story lateron

i agree with this whole fantasy parody.
i reckon that the tau represent lizardmen, as they look pretty much the same as science reckons the dinosaurs would have if they had evolved.

squats being wiped out by 'nids is funny. i don't think the nids do represent any of the fantasy races, and i think they where most likely inspired by the 'alien' and 'aliens' movies, (aliens subsequently inspired the entire space hulk game) at Gamesday last year, one of the stroes set up a space hulk game, with squads of imperial catachans, forge world claw conversion sentinels, against jet black tyranids, to try and make an amusing 'aliens' 40k game. i played it, and it rocked!

next sunday is Gamesday!, early this year for some reason. i reckon its 'cos the NIA is booked for the usual date for some other function. lutherfreakapotumus, reckons its 'cos the 14th is the emporers birthday. (according to our GW's calendar)

what'll happen this year? 2001 unveiled the lord of the rings miniatures

2002 unveiled the first shots of Tau fire-warrior game, so what will 2003 show? there are two things in mind.

1: bloodquest the movie. rumored for a long time. i know that it is in production for sure, but weather its ready yet i do not know...

2: Fire warrior game properly released. more likely and more trigger happy in my opinion.

3: Bugger all

so what do you guys think will happen? and who of you are actually going to the body strewn battlefield that is Birmingham?

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-07 09:24:44

What weighs a 316 tonnes, carries enough weapons to level a small city and has the speed that is lumbers and grinds everything in its path?

erm, vanessa feltz going postal?

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-07 09:33:13

At 9/6/03 04:24 PM, -MOLE- wrote: screw that. i stole ur TV and all the beer behotch
remember what happened last time u got cocky?

Ah. About the booze, I hope you do realize that it's cranberry ale? I keep it for when the folks come over.

Me, being cocky? Nay, just smart. You guys may be glad that you weren't around when Sal got back. She'd rip of your arm and beat you to death with it. Then to think, when we get kids it will be a lot worse then this...

Maybe I should sign up for a second crusade? Much better then holding her hand as she's giving birth and shouting names at me.

The channels I visited:
1. IAINN. Basicly a CNN, only with more propaganda then you can handle (To be honset I can't even stomach the propagande of CNN)
2. IASC. (Index Astartes Sports Channel, where Space Marine chapters battle each other in various sports, THIS IS NOTHING LIKE THE WIMPY AMERICAN GLADIATORS!!!) Hosts are: Marneus Calgar, Librarian Tigerus, Chaplain Mephisto and Nork Deddog. The featured referees are Commissar Gaunt, Colonel Schaeffer and Librarian Ezekiel. (The match that was on was American Football, the teams both wore Terminator armour. The intention was to resolve the Lion and the Wolf feud in a more 'civil' manner...)
3. Ordos Xenos channel, all about aliens and such.
4. A pirate broadcast from the Eye of Terror, featuring the after hours entertainment for Chaos Space Marines.
5. Recruitment channel which features heroes of the Imperium (Yarrick, Dante, Asmodai, Brother Captain Stern etc.) More of a kiddie channel, with much slap stick and comical relief.

Now, when I get my tv back I'm going to have a marathon!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Ah great, just what we need!

http://brookm.deviantart.com/

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-07 09:43:00

At 9/7/03 09:21 AM, SeedyKay wrote:
1: bloodquest the movie. rumored for a long time. i know that it is in production for sure, but weather its ready yet i do not know...

2: Fire warrior game properly released. more likely and more trigger happy in my opinion.

3: Bugger all

so what do you guys think will happen? and who of you are actually going to the body strewn battlefield that is Birmingham?

1. About Blood Quest the movie... Here's the official site. This project is as good as DEAD! They haven't updated their progress in years. And in March they suddenly announced that it was placed in an indefinite hold... This project will most likely be terminated.

2. Though Fire Warrior will most likely be a crappy game, I'm stil going to buy it. I've read the book extract and though the story is enjoyable, it will make for a lousy game.

I'm a gamer since the beginning, let me sum up the points of crap:
1. Lousy graphics - Though graphics aren't that high on the list in my demands, this was just hidious. The models were all blocky...
2. Shitty AI - They always promise realistc AI, so I can safely say that these enemies will be as dumb as a brick.
3. Inlogical events - A Space Marine captures the protagonist and releases him! Marines kill xeno's, don't kiss them and let them go!
4. Tau carry Imperial weapons and swords! - Tau in close combat... Quite laughable!

These are my points as a critic.

3. Me too?

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-07 10:06:03

THQ seemed to think they could play on the interest of a new race in 40k. sadly, the game has taken so long to come out, the tau have lost that factor. and forget imperial assault weapons, what the hell are assault weapons doing in a fps anyway? never ever put Hand2hand stuff in an fps, cos its always shite.

hey brookman r u going 2 gday?

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-07 10:29:45

I wish I could, but I haven't got: the money, the transportation and the time to go. If I could go, I'd order some really good stuff from Forgeworld along. (Vanquishers anyone?)

About hand to hand weapons in FPS: It depends on the setting of the game and the bad guys you encounter. Half-Life has the crowbar, which besides a weapon, is also a tool to solve puzzles. In some games ccw are useless, such as Delta Force, Viet Cong etc. But other games such as Star Wars Jedi Knight II, Soldier of Fortune 2 and Serious Sam 2 (I like the sequels more then the original.) make it cooler, and, in some cases provide comical relief.

But a Tau Firewarrior carrying a sword... My heart cries at what Games Workshop is allowing THQ to do! THQ kind of ruins the universe by changing minor things, next thing we know, the Tau players demand that they're firewarriors get an increased WS and power weapons! Already the autogun in the game is carried by Storm Troopers (Who normally carry hellguns!) and it looks a whole lot like a M16...

"But it's really cool!" Tom Sawyer exclaims in White Dwarf. "THQ releases its kick-ass game soon!" Black librairy proclaims.

It seems that GW still hasn't learned that the 40K universe is dificult to trnaslate into a video game. (Sure Dark omen, Final Liberation and Space Hulk were cool, but there is a crapload of bad GW vidoegames out there.) I hope, that when Fire Warrior flops, they will finally learn to stop making oney out of every market!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-07 15:20:02

For al the younsters out there who don't know hat squats are, heres a page with some squats from I think the first edition of Warhammer 40.000, so its pretty outdated.

But clearly, it is visible that they are nothing more then Space Dwarfs.

Maybe I'll add a Imperial History archive on my site, for quick reference and explenations to certain fluff issues. I'll start out with the infamous Horus Heresy and the Reign of Blood, also refered to as the Age of Apostasy.

If you guys have any links that are trustworthy and contain 40k information, such as race info, history and fluff, I will gladly receive it. Just don't give me any GW links, I've already stripped that site bare of information.

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-07 17:49:20

(No ! I didn't have been pulverized by a monolith)

I know an excellent site who contain almost all the background of WH40k, mostly taken from the 2nd edition when the history was goodly written. With even a few old editions rules, the WH40k RPG and more ! Da ultimate site...

But there is a trouble for you...

It's in French...

http://membres.lycos.fr/ettsel/taran/

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-08 14:20:33

Thanks for the link, though my French is really bad (should have paid more attention to the lessons instead of my Uplifting Primer...) but it has some interesting stuff. (They even have the original background stories of each major Imperial Guard regiment. JOY JOY JOY!)

I got suckered into this hobby a year after the third edition was released. The second edition fluff and back ground are soo much better then this mystery crap they have now. They even keep the Dark Angels background in shrouds, though it is one of the best known fluff tales in the 40k universe! (Along side the Horus Heresy and the real first invasion of Armageddon, and it wasn't invaded by Orks!) *Wipes away tear of nostalgy*

And for some odd reason, I feel like posting links to random pics.
Chess
THE Darkest Angel
Epic Muppet Show
The ultimate answers to the question: WHY DO TAU SUCK IN CLOSE COMBAT! The ultimate answer to "Why do you guardsmen always come in groups of fifty!"

Signing off.

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-08 15:41:39

That could have been in a tad less hostile form lad.

I can't speak or read French, nor Spanish, why don't you try Babelfish or something.

If that happens again I'll report you to the Commissar!

Quote of the 40K:
Pride and deviant battle, spite and harsh oblivion. Let the great jewelled knot of the Cosmos unravel in the dust.

Last words of Lorgar,
Primarch of the Word Bearers

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-08 16:05:47

*The house is empty and cleaned up, so I plump into my lazy recliner once more and turn on the TV.*

*I turn it to the Ordos Xenos channel out of boredom.*
Xenos Biologis Irwin: "Crickey, will you look at that. A full grown Ork! look at the size of this bugger. I'm gonna try and tag him behind the ears with this syringe here. Don't you worry I'm a professional!" *Steve steps closer to the Ork, which is at least three times taller then him, not to mention stronger.* "Right!" *Camera servitor follows Steve as he jumps on the back of the Warboss and stabs the syringe with tag into a earhole. The warboss tries to throw him of.* "Crickey! Thats one pissed of lil' bugger!" *The Ork runs over to his peers and they all grab clubs.* "Oh sh*t... This might hurt a bit." *Hilarity ensues as the orks beat Steve to a bloody pulp like a group of Marines with a pinata.* "Crickey... Tune in next time as I explore the reproduction phases of the Eldar."

*I snicker a bit at the shenigans of Steve and turn to IASC. Marneus Calgar is reporting another match, he does that with the extra pauses between sentences and screaming the teamnames.*
Marneus Calgar: Yes sportsfans! Today, another glorious match! Today! We have the Catachan Coiling Fangs against the Threesome Traitors in a match tag team wrestling with no rules! *The ring is shown where three skinny cultists are pushed in to face of three of the meanest Catachans in the Imperium.* "And they are of! Marbo starts out against maggotface! Oh what a puch! Marbo tags with Straken, who starts to give maggotface Catachan Kisses! look at those teeth fly!" *The other two cultists clasp eachothers hands and start chanting.* "What do we have here!" *Both cultists explode and turn into a greater daemon of Khorne.* "Such a great comeback! Oh, it seems that Straken tags Nork Deddog !" *A massive Ogryn grabs hold of the remaining cultist and throws him on the floor and proceeds to bodyslam him twelve times* "Did I say that this Ogryn is the body slam meister!" *With the last body slam the cultist his head pops of and flies towards the greater daemon, who touches it.* "oh no! That was a legal tag!" *The greater daemon enters the ring and grapples with the Ogryn. They give eachother a headbutt, but neither seems to feel the pain.* "Whats this! Deddog lets and tags Marbo! What a surprise!" *Marbo jumps forwards and starts giving headbutt after headbutt and keeps doing it until the Daemons visage is a total ruin.* "What a suprising finale! Coming up next! Mud wrestling! The Ultra Marines versus the Holy order of the Bloody Rose!" *Image shows a stripped down Space Marine take on a stripped down Sister of Battle.*

*I slap myself and turn the TV of.* "Back to work once more!" *Opens a door and starts whipping Dorkboy back to work.*

And GDAY, means GAMES DAY LAD!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-08 18:45:30

Sorry about the lack of posting, but the shadow in the warp prevented any communication.

Fucking 'Nids.

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-08 19:00:09

Oh, by the way, heres a lasrifle for the 'alternative lifestyle' Guardsman.

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-09 12:17:13

About the Yippekayay quote... It's not done by Clint, but by Bruce Willis in the Die Hard Trilogy.

About the liquor money, thanks! I've refilled my fridge with all the spring water I need!

About the colourfull pics, the grenade is probably from Slaanesh and the lasgun is one of the gayest photoshops I have ever seen... (Not that I am a homp-phobe or anything anti-alternative.)

And! The most important reason to join the Imperial Guard! When fighting alongside Space Marines and have to bow down tot their superior ab-human powers, remember these things!

1. Chicks dig men in flak!
2. Space Marines are castrated at their initiation!
3. We're cute!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-10 14:28:03

Ah, with this new job for school I have alot of gaps of spare time with nothing but a pen, paper and a head filled with weird ideas that I pen down.

My latest (some call this idea sick and others call it downright awasome...) idea is a cross over between Warhammer 40.000 and the Lord of the Rings. I've seen both movies and though the director rapes the books and adds in the dwarf bashing and elf-fetishes, they are quite enjoyable.

After seeing two particular scenes* in the Two Towers I got the idea of the cross over.

Thusfar I've come up with these concepts, most of these might sound stupid, or, dare I say: Sick!

Replace the hobbits with hive gangers (Most preferably Delaque or Orlock.)
Bilbo Baggins: Ol' chem head Bobo
Gandalf: Priest and lateron a Saint
Aragorn: Rogue trader or a Inquisitor of the Ordo Xenos
Gimli: 13th Company Space Wolf
Legolas: Eldar Ranger
Sauruman: Techpriest
Sauron: Horus
Gollum: Some minor chaos fiend
Elrond: Eldrad Ulthan
Boromir: Imperial Commissar
Riders of Rohan: Cadian mechanised infantry
Goblins: Mutants and zombies
Orks: Chaos cultists
Uruk Hai: Black legion space marines
Uruk Hai siege troops: Iron Warriors
Uruk hai berzerkers: Berzerkers of Khorne
Eomer: Colonel 'Snake' Stranski
Treebeard: Venerable Dreadnought
Ents: Dreadnoughts and Titans
Theoden: Lord Castalan Usarker E. Creed
Gamlin: Jarren Kell
Faramir and his rangers: Catachans!
Grima Wormtongue: Agitator Colonel Crimae of the Volscani Cataphracts (A.K.A. Traitor guard!)

The Ring: This is a toughy... but I'm thinking of turning it into a ring(no big suprise here eh!) with daemonic powers.
Horses: These are sooo outdated! Chimera's, Salamanders and Leman Russ tanks for everyone!
Wargs: Ehehe, every story needs some green, thus these will be Ork Speed freeks! WAAAAAAAGH!
The Ringwraiths: I'm not sure as of yet... perhaps some Necron Nightbringers or something sinister like that.
Isengard: This will most probably be a forge.
Helmsdeep: I've redubbed it to Kasr Sonnen to keep with the Cadian theme

But! I'm not going to Dwarf bash anybody here! (or in this case, space marine bash!) This will be based around humour and the gritty violence of the forty first millenium!

+++

*The scenes are: The last march of the Ents, which almost made me cry of the beauty and the background music used. I've started to imagine what it would be like if Isengard was attacked by Dreadnoughts and Warhound titans...

And Forth Eorlingas, where the Riders of Rohan charge in their thousands to rescue Helmsdeep. (Rohans are a cool concept: Norsemen on horses with a celtic background. I know it sounds hard to understand for all you boltbrains out there! :D) Anyhow, I really liked the way the King charged out outnumbered and how Gandalf appeared on the hill, then the commander and then his legion. In a 40k manner it would be like this: Saint Gandalf on his Rhino, Colonel Snake in his chimera and a thousand Leman Russ battle tanks roar up behind them to charge the Iron Warriors... Beautifull!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-10 16:10:59

who here iz going to GDay cuz ill meet ne1 hu is
at the marine statue if they r and play a game against them

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-10 16:18:08

I will apologize for the pics, but I'm not the one who made them.

Anyway, here's more proof that the Tech Priests are going insane.

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-11 13:58:34

Mole,

1. The sprites are coming along nicely. DB is already giving a shot at space marines. He got a wee bit tired of all the Imperial Guard stuff, so he's working on a Tau Crisis Suit and a Space Marine with bolter.
2. He is still alive and very well kicking.
3. To that: Nope, I'm sorry.
4. See my next post please.

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-11 14:05:02

The past...

I’m standing knee deep in gore. My left arm is broken and my hellgun missing. My only defence is my trusted hellpistol, but quite useless now as I use my right arm to cradle the broken counterpart. The pain is overwhelming and tears fill my eyes because of it. It’s still out there, hunting me, at it’s own leisure. It could have killed me ten times over. I’m doomed and the fact that it knows it makes it even more fun. I can’t even call for back up, it ripped out my comm-link with the first attack, then broke my arm and snapped the hellgun in two. It then darted off, laughing its sickening sweet laughter. I screamed in rage, terror and fear. But as I calmed down and pulled myself together I knew I had to at least try and escape. For the last hour I’ve been in this sewer, with almost no orientation and an overwhelming pain blocking my senses. It was as if it was herding me. But where to I do not know...

I can see light, so it must be an exit. And this is were it has herded me, to the exit where I will be killed at the last moment. The light is deformed by shapes at the end of it. I dial my targetter into a zoom and can see a large grey armoured shape moving into my direction. Salvation? I stand still for a moment and let the zoom look more closely. Though the shape is in the shadows, I can make out that it is huge and moving at it's top speed. Salvation! It’s Brother Malachai, thundering forward in his Terminator armour. I raise a hand in warning, but it is too late as I’m slammed of my feet by something from behind. I scream out as I land on my broken arm, quickly turning to face my attacker with my sidearm. I raise it at its face. It simply purred its sweet sickening laugh in reply. “You wouldn’t hurt me, now would you?” It moaned at me. I grit my teeth as I pull the trigger once, sending a lasbolts towards its head. It nimbly dodged the bolt and snipped the barrel off the pistol. It grabbed me by the throat with a warm hand and pulled me close to its face. “You cannot resist!” The daemonette hissed as she brought her claw up for the killing blow. Everything seemed to slow down as the claw went down, her face in anxiety of my demise. I closed my eyes and prayed to the Emperor as I awaited the killing blow. The blow did not come. As I opened my eyes I could see the left gauntlet of Brother Malachai closed around the claw. The daemonette snarled in annoyance. “You cannot resist my beauty!” She screamed as the gauntlet snaps shut and pulls of the claw in a spurt of vile sweet smelling blood. Brother Malachai raises his storm bolter and presses the trigger, blasting her torso open at close range, spattering me in its vile blood. I drop into the muck once more, again screaming out in pain as I again land on my broken arm. "And they shall know His vengeance..." Malachai intoned as he dropped the torn of daemon limb. Before I lost consciousness I could feel Brother Malachai carefully picking me up in his large gauntlets and carry me away, towards the light.

Extract from upcoming Inquisition: The Warrior

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-11 14:48:42

This story will be in three large chapter and relatively shortish in total.

1. Induction - The background of the main character and how he ended up serving with Inquisitor Lord Tobin.

2. Service - Some of his actions are viewed through flashbacks and reports from other people points of view

3. Absolution - Featuring the final confrontation between Mortz and his inner daemons, both in his dreams and in reality.

This will be test to see how good I can:
- Flesh out characters and giving them a distinct feel and appearance
- Something diffirent from the usual Imperial Guard

(Though Space Marine fans, I am working on a semi-humerous / hard boiled 40k styled all violent Space Marine saga featuring seven Black Templars set out on a quest to retrieve a special object for the Marshall.)

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-11 15:59:00

I've updated my dataslate with some extra pages. Lateron I'll start compiling all the history I have and I'll add an extra page with stuff about the comic and some shots of work in progress.

If you leaf through the Imperial History class and notice something missing, don''t be affraid to notify me.

Ah, the main page also finally has a nice background tune in .mp3 format.

Cheers, one more day of working as an consultant and it's a weekend of spare time on my hands again! let's see what I can do when Sal's out of the house!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-11 17:53:17

Titans. We'll need Titans.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-12 16:46:08

(My 100th post! Yay!)

Greetings,

Current mood.
Tired, but still kicking...

My website
While scouring the web I found the official site of Adrian Smith, one of the artists that illustrates for Games Workshop. You may know his work from several codexes, covers of novels or his artbook. Anyway, I'll be using some of his brilliant pieces of art for my site, using some of them as an opening illustration or closing view.

About the Space Marine trilogy.
I'm going to name it "The Black Sheep Crusade"
This may sound funny, cause thats part of my aim, as seven of the unluckiest Black Templars are banished for a 'holy' quest.

The Inquisition trilogy.
I still need a cool title, but if I can't think of anything good I'll just stick to the "Mortz" title that I'm using now.

The party
Count me out! Wild bachelor parties are nothing for me and don't even think about using my house as a location for this 'party'! Or else I'll have you all reported to the Inquisition!

Stubborn
To irritate the guys who hate the Imperial Guard I present to thee: A page filled with Imperial Guard wallpapers! This one is a absolute must! it has a rather good and touching background story I'll share lateron.

Stuff
I'll try to post something readable lateron. Maybe I'll finish me essay on Space Marines and post that. It's not for school, but more of a FAQ about why the Emperor created Space Marines and how they are created.

I end this post with an extract from the Tactica Imperium.
If you are strong, feign weakness. If weak, pretend strength. Whatever your position, conceal it from the enemy, and he will waste his armies fighting his own phantoms.

P.S. Hey Mole, where's your story? I really need something to read here!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-13 07:40:37

Well, it'll START at his place, where it ends up is a matter of guesswork.

I say either a totally different planet, or a penal legion.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-13 16:08:45

The party...

*Gets home from another day of teaching the Cadian youth the art of war. All the while grumbling half phrases* Stupid kids...Would've gotten away with it...Next time...Next time I'll beat the crap out of them!*But I suddenly remeber something vague about a party or something...* Ah, screw that, it couldn't be that important!

*I reach the door of my hab unit, finding a yellow sticky note attached to it in Sal's handwriting. Probably a nice note with a reminder of something cute.*

"Dear idiot, when I get home we are going to discuss your choice of friends and the rules for letting them come over. Cause your current friends are not coming in again after this evening!

If you are lucky I'll just punch you until you can start acting like a sensible guy!

XOXOXO

Sal

P.S.

Keep the 'nids from the fridge and the bedroom!"

*I open the door and let my mouth drop open in shock. A camera pans round me in a fancy and dramatic 3d effect as I drop my notes and keys. I take into me the scene inside my home. I'm trying to stay calm. Almost calm. Screw staying calm!*

WHAT THE SHIT!

*In my beloved and just redecorated home are several groups of Marines, Tyranids and ladies whom I would never even speak to partying hard. A Dark Angel and a Space Wolf are playing a fighting game on a game system, Tyranids are in the fridge and ktichen, eating all the meat and drinking all the liquor. Hookers are dancing on the table and throwing away pieces of clothing. I bang my head against the door in frustration as I can see my engagement with Sal break up. I enter the hall and slam the door shut. Nobody notices it.*

My whole life is messed up... Sal's going to kill me, nay, do a fragging exterminatus on me when she finds out! Better end this clean and tidy!

*I pull out my laspistol and start shooting the girls and bugs, vaporizing a dozen before a Dark Angels sergeant grabs my gun away, in return I pull out my knife and lunge at a Hive Tyrant who's having fun with a girl. I stab it repeatedly, but it does not even register me futile attempts at slaying it. I drop the knife and bang my head against the wall multiple times in frustration until a red smear appears from my busted brow.*

Leave now! Foul demons of my nightmares! Go party in the halls of Caliban, Terra or Mars for all I care, but begone! What am I supposed to do when the Arbitres arrive? I can't be arrested! I'm innocent for Emperors sake! Until what time are you going to hang around here? When will you leave!

*No reply! I sag to my knees and crawl into bedroom. Then let I out a shriek of horror.*

My goodness! Not here too! GET OUT! OUT! Vile things in my bed!

*A shotgun discharges in the bedroom as gaunt and a hooker scurry out of the bedroom*

Damn, that was just... Disgusting!

*I cradle the shotgun and crawl under the bed with a pillow, hoping that when I wake up the party is over and that they are all gone*

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-14 00:59:14

finally people with a common bond! i have around a 1000 point black templars army if u live in lees summit tell me so we can get together for a agame i havent played in like forever so yea check out my Xanga site trigger_happy07 at www.xanga.com i have 40k backgrounds

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-14 09:49:30

*I wake up in bed with Sal next to me*

Oh, thank the Emperor! it was just a dream...

*Sal also wakes up and hands me a shotgun*

Hun, you'd better check on the fridge and bathroom, there's still some puppies and bugs there. And no, it was not a dream. Wait till I get my hands on those Space Marines! I'll kick their asses!

*I get out of bed, put on a coat and fuzzy slippers and head for the bathroom first. From inside comes a gnawing and squishy sound. I rack the slide of the shotgun and open the door*

Gross, this is just sickening...

*The suposed hooker that never showed up lies dead in the tub with a gaunt gnawing at her intestines. i aim and blow the head clean off.*

Well, shit! 'Nid blood is always such a bitch to clean...

*I pump the shotgun again and head for the kitchen. In the living room it's a real mess with puke and empty bottles everywhere. They even smashed up a window. In the kitchen lie two wolves, both fast asleep, they must have been drinking too...*

I wonder how much these two are worth at the zoo? Better tie them up before they start chewing at the furniture.

*As I tie them up I notice a yellow sticky note on the fridge, on it a message written in barely readable handwriting. Who ever wrote this was pissdrunk.*

We got fined for discharging firearms in a non-combat, non-holiday situation. So n e way we pooled together, could u spare $175.58?

-Sgt. O'Brien

P.S. if a girl comes by asking about stripper gig, get my money back an tell her to piss off cuz she's REALY late.thx

Son of a bitch motherf*cker! They are so dead!

*Sal enters the room in her undies with a blooded purse and a handfull of money*

Well, I can hear that you read the note. But no worries, the bitch in the tub carried alot of money. That should be more then enough to cover the expenses they made. Hey! Are those real Fenrisian Wolves!

*Sal looks at the two sleeping wolves, pads over to one and pats it on the head. The wolf wakes up and sways its head back and forth. big hang over.*

They are soo fluffy!

*I can already feel where this is getting at...*

I've been thinking about sending these two to a zoo, that way we can make some money out of them.

*Sal pets the wolf some more and looks up with a smile*

Screw the zoo! We're gonna make coats out of them!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 06:12:49

Well, I'm headed for the nearest string of pubs to see if their are any.... daemons, that need..... banishing. Or whatever. Yeah.

XTREME NID SPORTS!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 13:28:13

If you guys are the shining beacon of humanity, then mankind surely is doomed...

A few notes.
1. Undies does not mean topless, you pea brained and over sexed testrone pumped brute! It means underwear.

2. About getting laid. You should be ashamed saying something like that young man! (I am liberally using this term for two reasons: You are probably still on you early twenties and you are a sergeant, an NCO, while I carry the rank of Lieutenant, a junior officer, a direct superior in rank, not status!) Now, I did not get 'laid' last night. No I got to bed and slept with Sal in my arms. Just because I'm living together with someone of the other sex does not mean that it's like being in college and having action every night!

3. For video entertainment, try the shop on sub level 40 (thats four clicks below the surface, but it has some really interesting shops and sights.)

4. Unless you want to life, don't come over again, or else Sal will teach you a nice game called Valhallan Roulette, and trust me ladies do not go first on this one!

5. those big wolves sure made for warm coats. The only problem was getting rid of the corpses. In the end we just sold them to a butcher.

Lt. Brookman

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 13:36:37

Something new: mercanairy outriders in their buggy.

A common vehicle used by planetairy defence forces and local miltia. This vehicle is armed with a autocannon and gives seat to a driver, gunner and passenger. The driver and passenger both wear dust goggles, denoting that this vehicle is operating in ash wastes or a city conlict.

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature