00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StickmanMarkinson just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

298,548 Views | 4,003 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-25 05:54:30

At 9/24/03 06:06 PM, -MOLE- wrote:
At 9/24/03 03:47 PM, -Sphere- wrote:
sivak, isn't he inquisitor?
nope, he said Wolves.

No, I said Inquisitor.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-25 05:59:47

Right, I'll try to explain this in simple terms for the people who don't know this yet. The Inquisitor range is unsuitable for normal 40k tabletop use. The models from the 'I' range are bigger then the avarage mini.

That, and Sal does not wear power armour, nor would I let her wear such clothing that is so sexist!

+ + +

In additon to my appearance.

1. I am not bald, or balding! I have a well kept hair model similair to what men had in the 1920's - 1930's

2. About my age, I've modified it to denote that I am a retired veteran, I am in my early forties

3. Due to my age, I use glasses for reading

And I am very certain that Sivak is a inquisitor. I thought that SeedyKay had Space Wolves.

Ah great, just what we need!

http://brookm.deviantart.com/

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-25 14:01:09

Dark angles rule(necrons are second)

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-25 15:38:51

I love this job the most of it all. I'm explaining this not as an Imperial Devotee, but as an history teacher.

Yes, Space Marines were all brave, fearless and the epitome of Humanity. But still half their numbers turned traitor. Why? Partly because the Emperor was naive in believing that certain primarchs with mutations would still do the job. (Magnus the Red, who had one large cyclopic eye. Sanguinus who had wings like an Angel and an Halo which appeared around his head when he was angered or furious. And Russ, who had fangs and animal instincts.) Though some of these tainted remained loyal, some sided with Chaos.Even the normal Primarchs fell to the spell of Chaos! Was it not Horus, the most perfect human being and the greatest of the Emperor's Sons that turned Chaos first? Horus has fallen to grace due to jealousy. Yet Guilleman, the second most perfect Primarch of the Emperor remained loyal to the Emperor. Why!

Heresy runs deeper than you think! Why are they 'bad?'

1. Magnus the Red for his practices of dark magics during the Great Crusade. Leman Russ was in the beginning stages of the Heresy sent out by the Emperor to destroy the 1k Sons.

2. Half of the Dark Angels legion fell to the heretics due to several factors: envy, jealousy and greed for power and victories (And this is the COMPLETE AND UTTER TRUTH about the Dark Angels. They are not ALL F*CKING HERETICS! Just as the Space Wolves aren't all F*CKING MUTANTS! So, for Gods sake, quit this stupid Lion and the Wolf bullsh*t before I become a Martyr!).

3. The Night Lords are a difirent case. They began a Heresy of their own before that of Horus and did not side with Chaos until aftet the siege of Terra. Their terror tactics were disapproved, so they began a crusade of their own. One with terror tactics at its heart.

The Lion and the Wolf.
Both Chapters accuse each other of crimes in the heresy. The Dark Angels are hunting down the fallen, lead by the enigmatic 'Voice of the Emperor' known only as Cypher. The Dark Angles believe that once they have hunted down the last of the Fallen, then and ONLY then have they found redemption in the eyes of the Emperor.

The Space Wolves also hide a deep secret. Their gene seed is flawed by the Canis Helix, causing the growth of large fangs as an side effect. Though, there are greater mutations. During the Heresy it was known that the Space Wolves Legion fielded an entire Chapter of mutated Marines, half man, half beast. Russ banded these all together in the 13th Chapter. At the hight of the destruction of Prospero, the now Perdita declared home world of the Thousand Sons, the 13th Chapter was unleashed againts the Thousand Sons. When they fled into a warp gate, the 13th Chapter followed, never to be seen or heard again. Until now that is...

Though, somehow, Space Marines are not the most perfect beings. No being is that, not even the Emperor, who in his folley never saw the treason of Horus and the clashes between his sons, the Primarchs.

Space Marines are no longer human, they trade in their humantiy for the honours of serving the Emperor as an Space Marine.

1. Official description of the Dark Angles.
In an age long forgotten, the Emperor forged his greatest weapon. Whilst he still walked the worlds of the Imperium as normal men do, he made for himself mighty champions. The first and foremost of these great warriors were terrible to behold. Full of determination and violence nothing could stand in their way. And the Emperor sent out these warriors to seek his vengeance and let them wreak havoc on his foes. And these Space Marines became known as the Emperor's avenging angels of death - and so were born the Dark Angels.

Eons pass and now these bringers of doom and destruction still fight their war with determination and violence, but something has changed. Now they carry with them a stain of the past, of some act or misdeed of which they dare not speak. Only they know of it and only they can right this ancient wrong. Until then they are now the Unforgiven and the more terrible because of it.

Right! Class dismissed!

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-25 15:56:26

Thank you for returning! And now for something special, the greatest quotes and texts of the Warhammer 40.000 universe.

+++

As the Emperor sacrifced his humanity for the Future of Mankind, so the Space Marines have sacrificed theirs for the fate of the Emperor.

+++

They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them and in the furnace of war I shall forge them. They will be of iron will and stelly muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines such that no foe will best them in battle. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.

+++

Toll the Great Bell Once!
Pull the Lever forward to engage the Piston and Pump...
Toll the Great Bell Twice!
With push of Button fire the Engine and spark Turbine into life...
Toll the Great Bell Trice!
Sing praise to the God of All Machines!

+++

There shall come an Apocalypse. A great war whose might and clamour shall dwarf all the wars that have come before. A bloodletting to drown the stars. A doom for all that was and all that is. Humanity is the Harbinger of this Final Battle. Humanity is the Seed of what is to pass. Humanity is the Progenitor of all the Future Fates.

The great masses huddle in their hovels, unaware of the war fought o their account. They are ignorant of the Heroes of the Imperium, of the millions of Soldiers-at-Arms and their terrible sacrifices. To them the Emperor is not a dead husk embalmed on a dark throne in the dank bowels of his Earthly palace. No, the Emperor is their Lord, their Master and their God. He is their protector and saviour.

Only he can hold back the night. Only he offers them safety and succour. It is toi Him that they direct their prayers and it is He they trust not to fail them! The galaxyspanning Imperium is thus built on blind faith!

+++

More to follow tomorrow!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-25 16:01:58

hello warriors of man. Tau game out tomorrow. i'm desperate to play it again so i'll try and buy a copy. i've scrapped plans for Space marine training (lack of source material) and am working on what everyone who reviewed said they wanted... a imperial guard fps! this will definately be brought onto Ng (2 out of three projects never get of the drawing board). I know this because level one is already finished!

The storyline is as follows; You play a imperial guard trooper, member of the best platoon on the planet Luxor 3. 200 years ago, orks attempted an invasion, but where defeated by the space wolves. unfortunately, some orks survived, bred, and are now trying to retake the planet. you jump in when the capital city is under attack. the planets viceroy is under your guard, and is being evacuated. unfortunately, your ship is hit while escaping and it crashes. you wake up, still in the city, all alone with flaming wreckage around you. the only hope is to get out of the city alive...

This will all be shown in a very cool cut-scene (being storyboarded.) The gameplay is very on rails, but its charm, lies in the very satisfying way you can kill opponents. on the first level you can blow an ork backwards into an abandoned leman russ, and watch as he slides down it leaving a trail of green blood...

each level will end with a boss, the first of which is an ork fighter-bomber, which needs to have its pilot shot.

it should be out in a month if i can work it around college. if anyone would like me to send them level one, then just say. this one is a lot of ork splattering fun!

Cya!

Seedkay

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-26 19:47:42

At 9/25/03 05:06 PM, -MOLE- wrote: well, then he was traveling with Space Wolves or sumthing, cuz i swear he said something about them....

Regardless of what I may have said, I am still an Inquisitor. My jurisdiction covers all. However, my focus is Daemons.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-27 07:34:11

Right,

Patience is a virtue young Marine, it would be wise to learn from it, would you disgrace the holy words written down by Guilleman? That, and try to to keep the typos to a minimum and the spaces between words. I've been trying to decipher these messages since Thursday.

+ + +

Okay, several one-shot wonders coming up.

1. Be strong in your ignorance.
2. Faith without deeds is worthless.
3. Remember: Call no man happy until he is dead.
4. The road to purity is drenched in the blood of the martyred.
5. "What I cannot crush with words, I will crush with the tanks of the Imperial Guard!" - Lord Commander Solar Macharius
6. Cast out the mutant, the traitor, the heretic. For every enemy without there are a hundred within.
7. Rise up, great Machine. You are the future and you are the past. you are power and you are glory. You are Titan and you are Man.
8. Death is the servant of the rightious.
9. I am Dark Angel and I am Death.

+ + +

The call to arms rings out across the dark void that is the galaxy. Its toll is answered by the iron-willed devotees who are themselves but humble servants of a greater power. Who among the teeming billions of mankind has the strength to answer the call and march to war? Come forth, you mighty warriors, gather under the blood-stained banners and grisly trophies of conquest! Join now the massed throng whose aim is to rid humanity of its blighted fate. To win famous victories on hellsih otherworlds. To blast to oblivion those fell and disturbed followers of dark paths and twisted hearts. To kill those deviants and aliens who would kill. To do unto others what they would surely do onto them. This is the Great Crusade. The holy, rightious battle against the Night, against the Shadow, against the Terror and the Chaos. This is the will of the Emperor and this call to arms his final act of service and sacrifice to all Mankind.

+ + +

Ah, and I am not a wuss for letting Sal wear that sexist kind of clothing, it’s actually kind of sad that the Inquisition issues that kind of armour… Makes me kind of wonder if they ever get laid! But seriously, my bets are that some guys really need some contacts with the opposite sex, it’s not like they are going to bite you or anything. Unless, you say really nasty and mean things or give a wrong reply to the “Does this dress make me look fat?” question.

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-27 07:57:03

hey brookman, what sort of effect would a lasgun have upon hitting a gretchin square in the face from say, oooooh, 2 feet?

I wanna make it look real in the game but i'm not sure of the physics of the event. describe please

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-27 08:31:27

A, the lasgun, being discharged at point blank range in the face of a Grot.

Well, the las bolt will in the first place impact into the face, blowing the head apart in a gory effect due to the heat and impact. It won't slice through it like in a James Bond movie, its far to low powered for that, not to mention that its a single bolt being fired at the target.

But, the las bolt will upon impact cauturise (In other words burn the flesh or wound close) the wound, leaving a large burn mark of charred flesh with the gut churning stench of burning flesh and the faint smoke rising from it.

Be glad that it is not a plasma gun, for that is far more painfull and worse to see. But thats a completely difirent story.

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-27 09:08:50

nice! that sure is gonna look funny. level 2 is almost done. right now i'm programming a short cut-scene where you run towards the city gates to escape, only to be confronted by an ork tank. i smell an explosion! three more levels and she's ready for NG

Cheers for the info!

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-27 09:25:11

At 9/27/03 08:31 AM, Lieutenant_Brookman wrote: Be glad that it is not a plasma gun, for that is far more painfull and worse to see. But thats a completely difirent story.

And a lot more entertaining.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-27 11:02:26

The Plasma gun.

As we all know the plasma gun is one of the most destructive rapid fire weapons in the Imperial armoury. Where the meltagun is the ultimate man portable anti-armour weapon the plasma gun is the perfect anti-personal weapon.

Ammo.
The plasma gun is powered by two photonic hydrogen flasks or cells. One screwed in the back of the weapon and the other in front of the trigger. (Variants may vary. Cadian Guard units have utilised a new variant where the gunner wears the plasma fuel cells on his back in one large battery pack.) Each flask is good for ten shots, after these have been spent the gunner is forced to unscrew both empty flasks and replace them with new ones.

Effects of the plasma gun on organic targets.
The plasma gun fires a 'bolt' of plasma that is created by the weapon similair to plasma reactors and plasma drives. The created energies are constrained within the linear magnetic containment field and unleashed through a magnetic barrel known as the linear magnetic accelerator. The bolt of plasma has the same destructive heat levels of a small sun before dissipating. Comon effects are that the flesh and other soft organic tissue will melt away, leaving a charred skeleton as a grim reminder that it once was a living being. In other cases not even the skeletal remains will survive the attack.

Side effects of the plasma gun.
It should be noted that the plasma gun is an unstable piece of weaponry and most operators die of the overheat problems then to enemy fire. When the weapon reaches a critical field failure the weapon will become unstable and suffer a critical meltdown. Emergency venting for escaping the super-heated steam is a vital, yet not always life saving feature.

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-27 12:04:21

Okay,

Me cracking myself or cracking something that someone sent me to crack? I'm pretty cracked up about that myself...

Anyway, I will not stop my precious education (read: indoctrination of the Imperium and its cult) of the unguided masses (read: you!) and its pretty damn entertaining to see a grey armoured marine fighting verbally with a green armoured marine. Petty rivalries mean nothing to me! Yet you! The zenith of humanty squabble over a petty duel.

Aight! Case Closed! I wan't to hear nomore about this! And don't give me any of that BS with 'he started it!'

Now then, which aspact of the Imperial society shall I discuss today? Bacause, I will NOT let the teachings of the Emperor, the Emperor protects!, fall into disgrace!

+ + +

Ah, one last note, tomorrow I will finally purchase my most essential part of my army: A Leman Russ Demolisher with plasma cannons and a lascannon. Take that Iron Warrior bitches! That and the *cough* FireWarrior novel *cough* written by Si Spurrier or something like that.

Goeden Avond!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-28 05:03:15

At 9/27/03 12:04 PM, Lieutenant_Brookman wrote: Ah, one last note, tomorrow I will finally purchase my most essential part of my army: A Leman Russ Demolisher with plasma cannons and a lascannon. Take that Iron Warrior bitches! That and the *cough* FireWarrior novel *cough* written by Si Spurrier or something like that.

Ah, nothing like listening to Smurf Marines rant about heretic Marine chapters. BTW, how many points will the Russ cost you?

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-28 05:20:22

Stat line of the Demolisher.

Armour.
Front: 14
Side: 13
Rear: 11
BS: 3

Type: Tank
Crew: Imperial Guard

Demolisher Cannon:
Range: 24"
Str: 10
AP: 2

The Leman Russ Demolisher costs 150 pts without any further weapon systems. But with a Demolisher Cannon alone I'll not win a battle!

Here's what I'm going to throw in her.
Lascannon - 15 pts.
Plasma Cannons - 20 pts.
Pintle Mounted Heavy Stubber - 12 pts.
Smoke Launchers - 3 pts.
Track Guards - 10 pts.
Rough terrain Modifier - 5 pts.
Search Light - 1 pt.
Extra Armour - 5 pts.
Siege Armour* - 0 pts.

Total: 221 pts.

Expensive? Yes! This way I'll have a true siege tank that could easily wipe out a Predator, Vindicator or a even Land Raider.

*) The Siege armour is an addition of the Codex: City Fight. Really nifty actually. Infantry can fire a heavy weapon from above, hitting the tank on top. Top armour has the same value as rear armour. For most vehicles this will spell doom. But with Siege Armour you are allowed to use the side armour value instead. Normally this upgrade costs 20 pts. But seeing as the Demolisher is a Siege tank, she has the upgrade for free. (The Space Marine Vindicator also has this upgrade for free!)

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-28 15:53:35

Ah, today was another fine and glorious day for the Guard.

I got my Demolisher today, along with two Cadian Lieutenants, a mean looking commissrar with power fist and power sword and a nifty looking Techpriest Enginseer. These will make worthy aditions to my mighty force of lasguns and bayonets. The new Demolisher kit is a delight to construct. With the new vehicle sprue (much like the Space Marine sprue) I've turned the tank into a menacing death machine. (Though once I get my hands on purity seals, I'm going to turn it into a religious menacing death machine!)

Also, I got a copy of the Interactive Army List creator. I've bought the Armies of the Imperium version. Its a real delight to create army lists with, my only point of criticism is that when ever you try to print the list the program simply crashes! Shame on you Games Workshop! Shame on you for letting the program crash!

Ah, and I got the FireWarrior novel. It's pretty neat, its thicker then the avarage Black librairy novel with 408 pages! This one will keep me awake for several nights.

On a lesser note, I got owned by the 'Angels of Amsterdam' (Thats the Space Marine chapter used by the GW store in Amsterdam. They have the logo of Amsterdam on their shoulder pads. Official Amsterdam logo down below.) chapter in a small 1 troop skirmish. The ten marines managed to kill of 24 guardsmen in a simple match of learning the game. The only survivor failed his last "All on your own check" cause I rolled a fricking double six! Well, at least I managed to kill five of the buggers in close combat before a frag missile with the nice notice "To whom it concerns!" wiped out my second squad... I really need to learn to master this more... Though the main reason I lost was that I had to my use three flamers, a grenade launcher and a whole lot of lasguns, and those weapons don't do a whole diddly against power armoured behemoths!

Next time! I shall have my revenge!

But, I have received a inventation for a rematch. The I will be taking along my own army, supported with a tank or two. Beware!

+ + +

Okay, with all of the happiness out of the way, on to buisness!

Lateron in this week I'll try to post the story board for one of the short introductionairy comics that I've been working on. This will feature none of the important figure heads yet, as this is a pilot. If the pilot is say, succesfull or well liked, then I know for certain thats the style and such are allright.

The story board is about how deep a heresy can run. (this will not feature friggin' Dark Angels.)

+ + +

The finishing touches are being made to a Space Marine sprite as I type this all. I'll post as soon as Dorkboy says it's done.

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-29 03:59:02

At 9/28/03 03:53 PM, Lieutenant_Brookman wrote: The story board is about how deep a heresy can run. (this will not feature friggin' Dark Angels.)

No Cypher?

Well, Cypher is the Deciever.
-
No wait, Cypher is Leman Russ.
...... Or better yet, Cypher is Kurt Cobain. (j/k)

Are you writting about any part of the Imperium in particular? The Pariahs? Adeptus Sorotias? Who?

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-29 08:16:17

Greetings,

I am aiming at inducting each race of the 40k universe. (The only exceptions are Zoats and Squats!) My introductionairy story will feature an uprising on a planet rife with heresy. A young PDF soldiers finds out how deep a heresy can run.

I will not include DA, because if i do them, I also have to do SW. And from that point on I'll have to use every army variant that there is.

I'm a bit sceptical about special characters. I like Cypher for his mysterious charisma and his mission. (Something about him seeing the Emperor and seeking repentance with the Sword of the Lion that he always carries.) Special characters aren't that usefull actually. They can't die and if they perfrom a certain action, that would most likely have a great effect on the 40k universe in total.

+ + +

My Enginseer has proven to be quite a marine killah! He carries power armour with a servo arm (counts as an power fist, but strikes independantly!), a power weapon and a plasmapistol, which should make up more then ever for the weak stat line. In close combat he butchered three Marines before he was battered into a bloody pulp by the other marines.

Life is good!

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-29 15:07:53

Wait! Allow me to recap my last post. What I meant with excluding the DA was only in the introductionairy story, not from the final product.

I don't want any DA's to get medieval on my ass!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-29 19:18:50

I just can NOT trust those Necrons.

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-30 07:57:45

Behold a step stone to the Space Marine: The Tech Priest Enginseer! He comes complete with his badge of office: The hammer with the face of the Omnissiah! Only thing missing is the servo arm on his back pack.

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-30 14:32:38

The rise of a heresy.

Lance Corporal Geist, 9th Savakian Planetary Defence Force (24 hours prior to the initial assault)

I've always loved this place. I'm not sure why actually. It could be the commercia, where the statue of Lord Russ watches over his minions, or the Palace of Justice, where the nobles and rich debate and rule over our fair city. Maybe, just maybe, it's because I'll never leave this planet in my lifetime. Perhaps when the tithes of the Munitorum are being requested that another legion of PDF troops may join an Imperial Crusade, pushing the frontiers of the Imperium ever forward, in the name of the Emperor.

But then again, it's not that bad around here. Keeping the order and peace on this planet has always been easy. No civic disturbances, no marks of treason or heresy. We're a perfectly normal Imperial world. I mean, what could possible be wrong with us?

+ + +

For too long have we stalked the shadows, avoiding the eyes of the Inquisition, biding our time. But it is soon my fellow followers! Soon! Soon we shall break these chains of oppression and cast down the followers of the false Emperor! We shall let the streets flow with their blood, we shall sacrifice their souls to the Gods and we shall receive our reward: Freedom!

Cult Leader Zander (three days prior to the initial assault)

+ + +

The report of Inquisitor Sivak conferming increased cult activities. (12 days prior to the initial assault)

Heresy is spawning on this world - I advise immediate eradication of main figure heads, lest the heresy festers and continues to grow - I hereby authorize the local Arbitres and stationed Guard to detain any suspects and order a immediate execution - If all else fails, I authorize the sanctioned use of Exterminatus - May the Emperor watch over them!

+ + +

Personal Log Private Jorran, 122nd Cadian (3 hours prior to the initial assault)

We've just received the order to gather our gear and mobilize. Maybe it's just another training mission. Or, maybe this time it's the real deal and we're getting of this blasted piece of rock. Being seconded to PDF duty is for the PDF, not Guard units. PDF can handle this can't they? Why the Throne should we guard a planet who hasn't seen the fires of war for the last five millenia!

+ + +

This is the epilogue to the first comic, being told in a number of speaches, notes and a report by a visiting Inquisitor. (Sivak, I hope you don't mind that I'm using your character for an Inquisitorial report. If somethings wrong, let me know.) It consists of four characters that will play mayor parts in this story. I've already thought of an ending, but how it will come to that is as of yet unknown to me. And before you guys start, the only Marines that will appear in this story are Grey Knights. (But please do note the commercia sector is adorned with a statue of Russ. I find this a suiting patron.)

+ + +

As a side note, the Enginseer will be modified to have a larger axe head, a servo arm sprouting from his powerpack and a nifty animation in which he swings his axe overhead. I'm not sure when this is done. "It's done when it's done!"

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-30 14:51:57

Um...hello i guess.My friend Brennan just called me up and told me to tell Brookman to check his email.I don't know why, I think it was sorta important.Thanks for your time.

Ultra Marines rule!

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-30 15:27:06

game, so close... almost finished... cant bear the suspense....

My shooters almosty dun. last level, 2 cut scenes and extra stuff for those who complete it. weapons include:

The lasgun

The Imperial Grenade launcher (fun!)

Boltgun

if i can find soundz, then it should be complete by the weekend.

oh, and does any one remember space crusade?
And has anyone seen fire warrioir for sale anywhere? it should have come out friday but i canny find it!
(it wont have slipped, i've played the finished copy)

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-30 15:28:13

I don't mind my char's use, but just keep in mind that he has a really twisted sense of humor and enjoys irony.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-10-01 05:44:26

Several notes and such.

1. Mole is banned from the forums until the end of the week. So enjoy some typo free and readable posts until the end of this week lads :P (No offence man)

2. Fire Warrior for the PC will be released on the 3rd of October. Though the PS2 version has some nifty extras such as a comic book about Tau and a 'making of' DVD...

3. Laser sounds are really hard to find. Try to find some real cracking sounds, not the pathetic 'zap' or 'pew' sounds, those are 'teh ghey' (maybe i can rip them from a game... Not sure, I'll see if I can help out)

4. But the twin detination of a bolter is even harder to find... Good luck with finding that!

5. Sivak, what would be your remark at the destruction of a planet by Exterminatus?

6. The Fire Warrior novel is masterly written! It's a joy to read. Some of the chapters are curt in action, but have an overflow of background information and sick humour... I mean really sick humour. (Such as an Imperial Navy ship captain shooting his servitors on the bridge after being offended by a governer. This shooting makes him feel better.) I'm sure I want the game now.

7. Dress a Guardsman?

8. The Imperium will soon begin it's reconquest of the Cadian Gate sector!

"And remember! When fighting fire with fire, always ensure that you have the biggest flamer!"

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-10-01 10:14:35

I used to play Warhammer 40,000 until my big brother stopped playing. I was a Warrior, and the last thing I remember is fighting some type of monster with a scorpion tail and very ugly. He had a figurine. It also had some type of poisonous saliva. Stood up on two legs, kind of hairy, one had a chain. I don't remember the name.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-10-01 19:16:55

what's the best type of vechicle i can buy for my army?I wasn't quite sure.-MOLE- uses land raiders and bikes and that's about it.well some transports two.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-10-03 16:38:31

2. Fire Warrior for the PC will be released on the 3rd of October. Though the PS2 version has some nifty extras such as a comic book about Tau and a 'making of' DVD...
i bought it and the bastard didn't work on my shitty old pc. The box is nice though. Plus Brian Blessed himself plays constantine! how can this game fail!
3. Laser sounds are really hard to find. Try to find some real cracking sounds, not the pathetic 'zap' or 'pew' sounds, those are 'teh ghey' (maybe i can rip them from a game... Not sure, I'll see if I can help out)

Thank god! that is the only bad thing about the tau game, shitty lasgun sounds. i'm looking for a sniper rifle sound, as they have a very distinct cracking sound.

4. But the twin detination of a bolter is even harder to find... Good luck with finding that!

The bolter is used on the final boss, who takes a lot of shots, but involves the round having too punch through metal. even more difficult 2 find!

7. Dress a Guardsman?

Sorry. It wont happen again

8. The Imperium will soon begin it's reconquest of the Cadian Gate sector!

Hurrah! Burn the heretics!!!!!!

i just need sound for the game now! so any help is greatly recieved!!!!!