00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Badaboomey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Urban Dead Club

115,287 Views | 2,699 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-11 18:28:49

Heh. Maybe we should meet in a safer place....Any suggestions?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-11 19:03:04

At 1/11/06 06:28 PM, GUTHRIE wrote: Heh. Maybe we should meet in a safer place....Any suggestions?

I still shout Rhodenbank, which rarely has any zombie 'festations' - however, it's an un-central location. But, if you choose to go there, inside the suburb, it has the occasional zed for EXP, and tons of survivors. It's almost as if it were a safe haven, surrounded by enemies that don't care about it.

There's not much in there now that I think about it, 'cept for a few stations. :/

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-11 19:18:01

Rhodenbank, eh? I'm all for it. Galbraith Hills can kiss my ass.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-11 21:24:47

At 1/11/06 07:18 PM, GUTHRIE wrote: Rhodenbank, eh? I'm all for it. Galbraith Hills can kiss my ass.

Bad times in that hell hole. Rhodenbank is pretty alright. It's not the safest but its not the worst.

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-11 22:26:13

At 1/11/06 09:24 PM, -Clone- wrote:
At 1/11/06 07:18 PM, GUTHRIE wrote: Rhodenbank, eh? I'm all for it. Galbraith Hills can kiss my ass.
Bad times in that hell hole. Rhodenbank is pretty alright. It's not the safest but its not the worst.

It's a bit out of the way from Galbraith hills, but you should be able to make it.

Suprisingly, it's quite Zombie free. I was attacked in my stronghold with around ten other survivors by only one level 20 zombie - however, right afterwards, I was healed back to 50 HP. If anything happens down there, the two survivor groups take care of it: no zombie groups listed in the Wiki.

Anyways, it's sort of surrounded by hostile areas that don't seem to care about it... oh well. (See This for more Info)

There's also a nearby mall in Dulston - under attack I guess. If you want, you could wander over there. Not many zeds though.

It's a pretty... off-site area, but you can get your experience there easily.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-11 22:33:08

Well I'm at a revivication base. I'll go. I think I know the place to meet. Who has Construction skill? We need for baricades.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-11 22:41:11

Well our best bet would be the Anstruther Building. It has power, but maybe no survivors inside. Probably just zeds.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-12 12:10:12

At 1/11/06 10:41 PM, -Clone- wrote: Well our best bet would be the Anstruther Building. It has power, but maybe no survivors inside. Probably just zeds.

No, if you look at the map, that's where the telephone mast is. I think it'd be bad if we went inside there... :/

I'm in the Billinghurst Place Police Dept with a few too many other people. However, I'm simply doing searches on some days, and then I attack on others. Meh, whatever.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-12 15:09:32

It MIGHT be safe there. Sometimes in places that have few zeds there are usually survivors. In places like Rhodenbank, there's probably only one or two zeds.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-12 15:21:30

Well yesterday I bought body building... I almost regret it now because how much of a difference is 10 hp gonna make. Oh well I would of bought it later anyway.

So I was attacking some zombies and I wasnt paying attention and Bam! I ran out of AP in a room with 6 zombies... smart move eh. So I guess im gonna have to wait every half hour to slowly move away and hopefully I can get somewhere safe soon. : P

Level 9!

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-12 15:32:15

At 1/12/06 03:21 PM, Major_punk wrote: Well yesterday I bought body building... I almost regret it now because how much of a difference is 10 hp gonna make. Oh well I would of bought it later anyway.

So I was attacking some zombies and I wasnt paying attention and Bam! I ran out of AP in a room with 6 zombies... smart move eh. So I guess im gonna have to wait every half hour to slowly move away and hopefully I can get somewhere safe soon. : P

Level 9!

Well be careful ese. I'm at Barrville in Lavis Walk. Should be in Rhodenbank by Saturday.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-12 15:41:32

How about the people that want to meet in Rhodenbank just start making their way there now, and the people that don't just keep in touch and do their own thing.

We'll talk about specifics when the time comes.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-13 16:44:39

I'm in Rhodenbank inside some hospital. This place looks relatively safe, so I'm gonna leave it until I have 50 AP.

Tell me when you guys reach Rhodenbank!

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-13 17:03:40

Profile! : )

Yeah hi. My name in the game is ThunderJoe, and I am in Dulston. No need to tell me the ropes, I am a level 23 cop. I am suprised that there is a club like this.

Anyway, I am with a good group of people, the Sons of Treweeke, inside of Treweeke Mall. We are currently under attack by a zombie force called "The Drunken Dead", and we are holding our own against their numbers. We are afraid though, that if the RRF interfere with our little war, that the Survivors may loose.

Treweeke Mall is located in Dulston, which is the most north-eastern suburb in Malton. If you can, please come and help.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-13 17:23:16

Woah- there's a place in Brooke Hills with 92 survivors.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-13 17:27:35

Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention. Dulston is the safest suburb for survivors for the past 2-3 months. We have an organized force inside the mall (which provides us with plenty of healthpacks and ammo) with over 300 survivors, 4 different NecroTech buildings around there, and due to the Drunken Dead, plenty of exp. to go around.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-13 17:32:53

At 1/13/06 04:44 PM, GUTHRIE wrote: Tell me when you guys reach Rhodenbank!

Uh... I've been in Rhodenback practically since I joined up. :/

I'm at Tinkler Plaza School, holed up with only two other survivors. It's only 5 AP from the nearest police station, and it looks fine.

We need to set up a building for our own use, and make it our sort of HQ. Name a place, I'll be there.

Regarding Dulston, watch out. The Mall Tour '06 has put you down on their list of "under attack" and is reccomending that as many zombies as possible go to the area to attack as part of Mall Tour '06.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-13 22:16:14

My current postion is a junkyard in Santlerville. I'll be in Rhodenbank by tomarrow. All have to pass trough RH first though.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-14 03:33:32

That sounds good, I'll be there in a few days, since my corpse is still in galbraith. There seems to be a few revive points over there, I'll bank in on those.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-14 19:39:03

At 1/13/06 04:44 PM, GUTHRIE wrote: I'm in Rhodenbank inside some hospital. This place looks relatively safe, so I'm gonna leave it until I have 50 AP.

I'm in Rhodenbank dude. What fucking hospital are you at?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-14 20:24:33

Alright I'm revived. If your in Rhodenbank abd are a zombie, go to the Upshall Monument in the southwest.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-14 21:32:19

i looked into this game before because of my increasing intrest with zombies but never got into it greatly. maybe you can give me some pointers on how to get into it?

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-14 21:37:03

At 1/14/06 07:39 PM, -Clone- wrote:
At 1/13/06 04:44 PM, GUTHRIE wrote: I'm in Rhodenbank inside some hospital. This place looks relatively safe, so I'm gonna leave it until I have 50 AP.

I'm in Rhodenbank dude. What fucking hospital are you at?

I moved to a safer place. You can't currently get to it without Free Running. It's The Anstruther Building.
I'm currently at 5AP, so I can't really move or anything at the moment.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-14 22:27:02

IMPORTANT

Move your base of operations to Dulston. [Wiki]-[Map]

That is where I am now. There are plenty of zombies to work on, a revive point at Duport Avenue (which will revive you within a day if you just wait), a Mall for those with shopping, an couple PDs, Hospitals, and hiding spots. It is the best suburb to be in.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-14 23:22:43

At 1/14/06 10:27 PM, BlunderJoe wrote: Buncha stuff

We're in Rhodenbank, and that's what we've agreed on. Not Dulston.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-14 23:29:07

hey i'm heading to miltown

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-14 23:42:38

someone needs to help me out. i really suck at this game, please like tell me how to level up.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-14 23:58:15

At 1/14/06 11:42 PM, tru3sk8r wrote: someone needs to help me out. i really suck at this game, please like tell me how to level up.

Read this. It'll help you a LOT. If you're not a Military class, let me know which class you are, and I'll get you the right page.

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-15 00:05:15

i'm a civilian i thought that would be the best to be, but i can always restart as a miltary guy but i want to keep my screen name ( same as here )

Response to Ng Urban Dead Club 2006-01-15 00:47:00

At 1/15/06 12:05 AM, tru3sk8r wrote: i'm a civilian i thought that would be the best to be, but i can always restart as a miltary guy but i want to keep my screen name ( same as here )

Alright, read this, then.