00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sammytheB just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Roe vs. Wade

15,720 Views | 352 Replies

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-08-15 03:57:32

At 5/4/22 12:07 AM, Dolorious wrote: I'm interested in seeing where this goes.
moloch is angry that he'll have less children sacrificed lmao.
Fuck you moloch!
Although I do wonder if this outrage over this is intentionally being cultivated?
Around 21-34 food plants have "accidentally" been burned within the past few months.
Riots would be the perfect cover for more of these food plants getting burned.

You do know the Bible goes against that right?

doodoo man

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-09-11 13:35:22 (edited 2022-09-11 13:38:16)

The US Supreme Court is still reeling over the backlash for their decision to over turn Roe vs Wade, based on their religious fundamentalism, as the conservative majority who undid it are trying to convince people that questioning their decision will only undermine the integrity of their institution, while a lot of people know that the politics of the sitting president, and what party is in control of Congress, determines how the US Constitution is interpreted by the justices installed by them - who usually favor their political beliefs.

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-09-27 17:54:29

Yup... This is post Roe, and the freedom party of forced morality...

Idaho universities disallow abortion, contraception referral

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Public universities in Idaho are warning staffers not to refer students to abortion providers or tell them how to get emergency contraception because they could be charged with a felony, and one is barring employees from recommending birth control, as well.

The guidance from the University of Idaho and Boise State University forms the latest restrictions in a state that already has some of the nation's strictest abortion laws.

“This is going to have a very broad impact. It's going to have a very strong chilling effect on free speech,” said Mike Satz, an attorney and former faculty member and interim dean at the University of Idaho’s College of Law. “I'm afraid it's going to scare people from going to school here or sending their kids to school at Idaho institutions.”

The prohibition against referring students or “promoting” abortion in any way comes from the No Public Funds for Abortion Act, a law passed by Idaho's Republican-led Legislature in 2021. Boise State, like the University of Idaho, told faculty members in a newsletter this month that they could face felony charges for violating the law. Idaho State did not respond to phone messages from The Associated Press asking if it had issued similar guidance.

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-09-27 20:26:13

Abortions should always be allowed for the first trimester and only for serious health concerns past that.

I don’t understand why americans are such extremists.

In my PFP there's Andrew "If her age is on the clock" Orluk, aka @DioShiba. He's a self-declared MAP, according to his own twitter. Hide your kids!

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-10-01 11:27:28

At 9/27/22 05:54 PM, EdyKel wrote: Yup... This is post Roe, and the freedom party of forced morality...

Idaho universities disallow abortion, contraception referral

Given that universities, for the most part want to keep their professors around (especially if they're part time) they don't want to lose anyone to an issue that shouldn't be a political one to begin with.

It's a shame with the institutions that are supposed to provide the education to the people give in to the laws of a state when sexual assault is already a pretty serious issue in the academia setting to the point where Title 9 isn't always as effective as it should be, since I've heard stories where colleges fail to uphold that.

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-10-01 12:55:23

At 9/27/22 08:26 PM, Deven91 wrote: Abortions should always be allowed for the first trimester and only for serious health concerns past that.

Lmao America was the first country to allow abortion up to 24 weeks. Stop your fucking America-bashing. Americans are not the devil, they're not evil, they're human beings, shut the fuck up and go outside you ignorant piece of shit

coo coo bitch lmfao

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-10-01 22:41:24

At 9/27/22 08:26 PM, Deven91 wrote: Abortions should always be allowed for the first trimester and only for serious health concerns past that.

Lmfao this last sentence…

let’s be fucking real here, for all of America’s problems, and there be plenty of them such as this bullshit ban on abortion, things could be so much fucking worse.

america could be some middle eastern hell hole where women can’t even show their face.

don’t get me wrong, we got a lot of shit to fix, but it’s worth sitting back and smelling the roses every now and again. I’m able to bitch about this shit openly and freely on my $1000 smartphone while I sit in bed not having to worry about a bomb being dropped on me or my home, the gestappo knocking, or any other shit we’ve seen other true fascist countries pull.

Formerly Travis… yeah that one (I’m bored)

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-10-04 16:16:01

And now Conservatives want to ban contraceptives. I hope you're all ready to raise another child for each time you get lucky, because your awkward personality and flabby physique will be your only birth control.

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-10-04 16:43:46

At 10/4/22 04:16 PM, MrAleistar wrote: And now Conservatives want to ban contraceptives. I hope you're all ready to raise another child for each time you get lucky, because your awkward personality and flabby physique will be your only birth control.

“If it saves one life…”

hello

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-10-04 17:11:28

At 10/4/22 04:43 PM, FESTIVE-BUM-DRILLER wrote:
At 10/4/22 04:16 PM, MrAleistar wrote: And now Conservatives want to ban contraceptives. I hope you're all ready to raise another child for each time you get lucky, because your awkward personality and flabby physique will be your only birth control.
“If it saves one life…”

Condoms aren't abortions

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-10-04 17:15:55

At 10/4/22 05:11 PM, MrAleistar wrote: Condoms aren't abortions

This is a question at the crux of this entire matter.

Ready?

Who are we to choose who enters this world?

hello

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-10-04 17:18:33

At 10/4/22 04:43 PM, FESTIVE-BUM-DRILLER wrote:
“If it saves one life…”

Then it's awful. Case closed.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-10-04 17:29:50

At 10/4/22 05:15 PM, FESTIVE-BUM-DRILLER wrote:

Ready?

The majority of Americans don't share your sentiment. Who are you and the Republicans to undermine democracy by going against the interests of most Americans?

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-10-04 17:32:55 (edited 2022-10-04 17:36:57)

At 10/4/22 05:29 PM, MrAleistar wrote:

Ready?

The majority of Americans don't share your sentiment. Who are you and the Republicans to undermine democracy by going against the interests of most Americans?

When y’all do tha’ same no aw beez sayin’ an sheeeit a’ight?

NOTWITHSTANDING THIS POST IS PROTECTED BY FAIR USE

SOURCE;

An Act for the general revision of the Copyright Law, title 17 of the United States Code, and for other purposes

Enacted by

the 94th United States Congress

Effective

January 1, 1978

hello

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-10-04 17:56:28

is the question "does bum driller know how sex and pregnancies work"?

if it isn't, the question isn't the crux of the issue

my guy, you're making Catholics look progressive on the issue, here

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-10-04 18:40:31 (edited 2022-10-04 18:41:16)

At 10/4/22 05:56 PM, Gario wrote:

yea sure I don’t understand that 90 seconds of leather on your race usually amounts to asphyxiation. But

huffs in a thick volume of oxygen*

i can’t WAIT to see what other secrets you’ve been hiding’!

SOURCE;

An Act for the general revision of the Copyright Law, title 17 of the United States Code, and for other purposes

Enacted by

Effective

January 1, 1978

hello

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-10-04 19:19:32

At 10/4/22 05:32 PM, FESTIVE-BUM-DRILLER wrote:
At 10/4/22 05:29 PM, MrAleistar wrote:

Ready?

When y’all do tha’ same no aw beez sayin’ an sheeeit a’ight?

SOURCE;

Enacted by
Effective
January 1, 1978

So, are you this desperate for attention that you have make up a bunch of nonsesnes that only you can understand?

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-10-04 23:52:36 (edited 2022-10-05 00:00:10)

At 10/4/22 06:40 PM, FESTIVE-BUM-DRILLER wrote:
At 10/4/22 05:56 PM, Gario wrote:
yea sure I don’t understand that 90 seconds of leather on your race usually amounts to asphyxiation. But

huffs in a thick volume of oxygen*
i can’t WAIT to see what other secrets you’ve been hiding’!

COPYPASTA FAIR USE ACT HURR

Bum, I usually tolerate your conservative leanings and I can respect your views. In some cases I'm secretly entertained by them.

But I got to admit in this particular case...

You disappoint me Bum-Driller.

You can be more creative in your posts than resorting to copy-pasta when you try to make a point.

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2023-01-19 20:49:37

The US Supreme Court released it's initial findings over the leak of the draft that would overturn Roe vs Wade. They were unable to identify the person who leaked it. There were several clerks/aids who knew about it, had access to it, and who even told their family members about it, but investigators found no evidence that any of them tried to leak it. The justices, themselves, were not investigated over it.

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2023-03-17 23:13:32

And it begins: Idaho hospital to stop delivering babies. One reason? ‘Bills that criminalize physicians’

Physicians could face felony charges, lose licenses

The release also said highly respected, talented physicians are leaving the state, and recruiting replacements will be “extraordinarily difficult.”

Idaho has one of the most restrictive abortion bans in the country, with affirmative defenses in court only for documented instances of rape, incest or to save the pregnant person’s life. Physicians are subject to felony charges and the revocation of their medical licenses for violating the statute, which the Idaho Supreme Court in January determined is constitutional.

“The Idaho Legislature continues to introduce and pass bills that criminalize physicians for medical care nationally recognized as the standard of care,” the hospital’s news release said. “Consequences for Idaho physicians providing the standard of care may include civil litigation and criminal prosecution, leading to jail time or fines.”

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2023-03-18 11:23:59

At 3/17/23 11:13 PM, EdyKel wrote: And it begins: Idaho hospital to stop delivering babies. One reason? ‘Bills that criminalize physicians’

Back to the Middle Ages!

Ugh.

F*ck Putin the murderer, RIP Alexei Navalny

F*ck SCOTUS

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2023-03-18 13:05:06

At 3/18/23 11:23 AM, RoboHex wrote:
At 3/17/23 11:13 PM, EdyKel wrote: And it begins: Idaho hospital to stop delivering babies. One reason? ‘Bills that criminalize physicians’
Back to the Middle Ages!

Ugh.

Indeed.

Well, hopefully there is a turning point, here. In a recent introduced bill in South Carolina, 9 Republican legislatures, out of 24, decided to pull their support for the death penalty over abortions.

9 Republicans pull support from South Carolina bill allowing the death penalty for abortion

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2023-03-19 12:23:18

At 3/18/23 01:05 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 3/18/23 11:23 AM, RoboHex wrote:
Back to the Middle Ages!

Ugh.
Indeed.

Well, hopefully there is a turning point, here. In a recent introduced bill in South Carolina, 9 Republican legislatures, out of 24, decided to pull their support for the death penalty over abortions.

9 Republicans pull support from South Carolina bill allowing the death penalty for abortion

Only 9 out of 24 though. That means 15 of them seem to be ok with executing women for having had abortion.

That sounds horribly disgusting. Pro-life what?

F*ck Putin the murderer, RIP Alexei Navalny

F*ck SCOTUS