00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AVKid4 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Roe vs. Wade

15,715 Views | 352 Replies

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-08 16:56:22 (edited 2022-05-08 17:03:11)

At 5/8/22 04:02 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
: At 5/8/22 03:57 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:
: : At 5/8/22 03:53 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
: : : These references are useless - you haven’t read them, nor can anyone read them.
: : :
: : : Was this intentional?
: :
: : Speak for yourself lol. My position has been settled on this long ago, this is a topic I went into years ago and I found all the information I needed.
: I’ve just realised all you’ve done is Googled “life begins at fertilization” and dumped the top link.

When you have the truth on your side, winning an argument is really that simple! There is this thing we study called embryology, and I can pop open any embryology textbook that allows me to view the inside on Amazon, and find this simple fact reinforced:

iu_629944_9743139.webp

At 5/8/22 04:24 PM, FinaLee wrote:
: At 5/8/22 02:40 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:
: :
: : No, it's pretty clearly a black and white scientific matter, as are all biological questions.
:
: lmao
:
: Anyways, lawmakers who subscribe to life beginning at the zygote will absolutely start pushing for regulation against certain contraceptives. And you can rest assured that their arguments will be just as paper-thin in substance as the post above.

I can't help but notice that "lmao, your substance is paper thin" isn't actually an argument and isn't backed by any reasoning or evidence here. For someone who typically likes to play hardball with facts and figures and statistics, I find this very odd!

No pods, no casters

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-08 17:36:51 (edited 2022-05-08 17:47:32)

At 5/8/22 04:56 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:
When you have the truth on your side, winning an argument is really that simple! There is this thing we study called embryology, and I can pop open any embryology textbook that allows me to view the inside on Amazon, and find this simple fact reinforced:

I can't help but notice that "lmao, your substance is paper thin" isn't actually an argument and isn't backed by any reasoning or evidence here. For someone who typically likes to play hardball with facts and figures and statistics, I find this very odd!

LOL

God, you are so stupid. Some might think you are trolling, but this is what you do all the time while abusing the word "truth".

Son, take an actual biology class instead of claiming "truth" with the first few pages of a biology book that you browsed for free on Amazon. You might be surprised by what else you will learn.

Embryos Show All Animals Share Ancient Genes

Human embryos resemble those of many other species because all animals carry very ancient genes. These genes date back to the origin of cells, which are expressed during a middle phase of embryonic development, according to two separate papers published in this week's Nature.

The findings help to explain why our embryos have a tail when they are a few weeks old and why human embryos retain other characteristics, such as fur-like hair and fish embryo similarities, seen in the developmental stages of other species.

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-08 22:40:56

God, he is dumb.

Justice Clarence Thomas said people must “live with outcomes we don’t agree with” or the judiciary would be threatened, citing recent Supreme Court events as “one symptom of that.”

Maybe he should live with the decision over "Roe vs wade", instead of threatening it by overturning a decision he doesn't like.

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-09 14:42:21

NPR reporter says ‘leading theory’ on SCOTUS leak is conservative clerk

A clerk for a conservative justice is the “leading theory” amid intense speculation about who released a draft opinion authored by Justice Samuel Alito showing the court is set to overturn Roe v. Wade, according to legal affairs correspondent Nina Totenberg of NPR.

Totenberg said on ABC’s “This Week” that the prevailing theory is that a conservative clerk released the decision in an attempt to lock in the five justices who voted to support overturning Roe as Chief Justice John Roberts reportedly attempts to pull his colleagues toward a more moderate position.

“That has never, ever occurred before,” Totenberg said of the leak. “That could only, in all likelihood, have come from a justice — that I think is less likely — or perhaps one of the clerks.”

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-09 17:43:55

At 5/9/22 02:42 PM, EdyKel wrote: NPR reporter says ‘leading theory’ on SCOTUS leak is conservative clerk

I did see that theory being passed around social media. I wasn't sure if it were the leading theory.

Wouldn't surprise me, conservative do have a tendency to violate rules to consolidate power then blame it on their opponents.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-09 18:53:38

Region has no place in government or to take people’s rights away. Also why don’t we just merge the topic of politicians wanting to ban contraceptives with this thread?

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-10 22:35:52

At 5/8/22 05:36 PM, EdyKel wrote: LOL

God, you are so stupid. Some might think you are trolling, but this is what you do all the time while abusing the word "truth".

iu_632218_1089462.png

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-10 23:07:45 (edited 2022-05-10 23:13:26)

At 5/10/22 10:35 PM, TailsPrower wrote:

Yeah, he also said "Trolling and shitposting aren’t allowed in this forum" either, but people like you do it anyways, along with calling people stupid, and other insults, in different ways. You don't now know many time I have been called a nazi, and communist, racist, and other thing in indirect ways, by people who are easily offended when they think you are doing that shit to them. So, I find it easier just to be direct, and not be a smug little shit trying to have it both ways.

Basically, if all you contribute to the discussions around here are broad insults, nothing of substance, then you have no place around here.

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-10 23:14:03

At 5/10/22 11:07 PM, EdyKel wrote:

Yeah, he also said "Trolling and shitposting aren’t allowed in this forum" either, but people like you do it anyways, along with calling people stupid, and other insults, in different ways. You don't now know many time I have been called a nazi, and communist, racist, and other thing in indirect ways, while dealing with people who do that shit while getting easily offended when they think you are doing that shit to them. So, I find it easier just to be direct, and not be a smug little shit trying to have it both ways.

Having and defending opinion or view that you find disagreeable isn't trolling. What you're doing here on a regular basis, however, leaves little to the imagination. You yourself just acknowledged that you're in the wrong to behave this way.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-10 23:31:08 (edited 2022-05-10 23:34:17)

At 5/10/22 11:14 PM, TailsPrower wrote:

Yeah, he also said "Trolling and shitposting aren’t allowed in this forum" either, but people like you do it anyways, along with calling people stupid, and other insults, in different ways. You don't now know many time I have been called a nazi, and communist, racist, and other thing in indirect ways, while dealing with people who do that shit while getting easily offended when they think you are doing that shit to them. So, I find it easier just to be direct, and not be a smug little shit trying to have it both ways.
Having and defending opinion or view that you find disagreeable isn't trolling. What you're doing here on a regular basis, however, leaves little to the imagination. You yourself just acknowledged that you're in the wrong to behave this way.

Tom also talked about not bringing in your grudges, but here you are ignoring that.

Again, all you bring around here are your grudges, mindless talking points that you can't back up, dehumanize people, or mock them, while you constantly whine about your feelings when someone calls you a name. I know you can't see beyond that shit to actual talk politics that are thoughtful, and knowledgeable, opinions. There is more to the rules that Tom set that you are unable to grasp.

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-10 23:47:50

At 5/10/22 11:14 PM, TailsPrower wrote:

And before you crap out another reply, you have contributed absolutely nothing to this discussion over Roe vs Wade. You just made it about me and you, just your personnel grudge.

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-10 23:53:22

At 5/10/22 11:31 PM, EdyKel wrote: Again, all you bring around here are your grudges, mindless talking points that you can't back up, dehumanize people, or mock them, while you constantly whine about your feelings when someone calls you a name. I know you can't see beyond that shit to actual talk politics that are thoughtful, and knowledgeable, opinions.

Incorrect and also irrelevant. Tom was very clear about this, Edy: maintain civil discourse and refrain from namecalling and personal attacks. It is a very simple directive from the webmaster.

And before you crap out another reply, you have contributed absolutely nothing to this discussion over Roe vs Wade. You just made it about me and you, just your personnel grudge.

You have to follow the Politics Forum rules in order to use this forum. As it so follows, contributing nothing is better than contributing hostility and rule-breaking conduct.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-11 00:02:58

At 5/10/22 11:53 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 5/10/22 11:31 PM, EdyKel wrote: Again, all you bring around here are your grudges, mindless talking points that you can't back up, dehumanize people, or mock them, while you constantly whine about your feelings when someone calls you a name. I know you can't see beyond that shit to actual talk politics that are thoughtful, and knowledgeable, opinions.
Incorrect and also irrelevant. Tom was very clear about this, Edy: maintain civil discourse and refrain from namecalling and personal attacks. It is a very simple directive from the webmaster.

You have to follow the Politics Forum rules in order to use this forum. As it so follows, contributing nothing is better than contributing hostility and rule-breaking conduct.

I'm still waiting for you to follow the intent of the rules. Now, get back on topic.

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-11 00:12:26

I don’t see the issue of calling someone who dumps items they haven’t read on Google “stupid”. Let’s move on.

BBS Signature

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-11 10:39:37

Good thing outlawing abortions will stop abortions, right guys?

right?

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-11 13:30:13

People are STILL leaking to Politico, and it appears that the three liberal Justices have yet to write a dissenting opinion draft. Consequently, none of the Justices have changed their minds on Roe v Wade since the February draft leak.

BBS Signature

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-12 09:09:52

As far as I understand it, abortion isn't banned, its simply taken out of the dictate-basket of the government and given to the states seperately, which is a good thing in a sense. But, I am an anarchist so I wouldn't accept ANY dictate from ANY layer of government, states included. And for those now jumping up and down with the "my body my choice" chant; I agree!, but weren't you all foaming at the mouth only half a year ago that everyone was to be jabbed by force if necessary?

Goddamn hypocrites.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-12 14:58:39

At 5/11/22 12:12 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: I don’t see the issue of calling someone who dumps items they haven’t read on Google “stupid”. Let’s move on.

You should just straight up say "I give free passes to liberals because I am one" at this point lmao. You're not even trying to hide it. Personal attacks from a single individual every time I post something is acceptable because "I didn't read what I posted"? Dafuq is that even supposed to mean? It's a medical textbook and I quoted a fact directly from the inside pages that you, yourself, can verify, and is also inside of previous editions.

The sheer pettiness of your faction and how pervasive it is never ceases to amaze lol. I'll take the inevitable ban and comment delete for calling you out, it's worth it.

No pods, no casters

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-12 15:31:19

At 5/12/22 02:58 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:
At 5/11/22 12:12 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: I don’t see the issue of calling someone who dumps items they haven’t read on Google “stupid”. Let’s move on.
You should just straight up say "I give free passes to liberals because I am one" at this point lmao. You're not even trying to hide it. Personal attacks from a single individual every time I post something is acceptable because "I didn't read what I posted"? Dafuq is that even supposed to mean? It's a medical textbook and I quoted a fact directly from the inside pages that you, yourself, can verify, and is also inside of previous editions.

The sheer pettiness of your faction and how pervasive it is never ceases to amaze lol. I'll take the inevitable ban and comment delete for calling you out, it's worth it.

Meanwhile, GDS accepts violence, and tyranny, that goes after the left, as okay, but plays the victim over less when he thinks it comes from the left - and wants people to believe he is unbiased, not partisan, but objective, who fights for truth and good from the right.... You can't make this shit up, but he certainly does.

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-12 15:59:00 (edited 2022-05-12 16:05:34)

At 5/12/22 02:58 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:

You keep playing the “I’m a conservative” card a lot.

The thing is you are an extreme presence in the the following threads:

-In this abortion thread, you’re hiding behind the top link in Google with references that are inaccessible to everybody … and a sentence you got from an Amazon extract (lol),

-In the Ukraine thread, your posts are so anti-Ukraine even Tony DG thinks you’re a Russian shill, and

-In the trans thread you’re making comparisons to grooming.

It is pretty miserable where most of the threads go downhill because there’s an obnoxious presence as yourself in every other post dragging down the conversation.

It’s nothing to do with left/right. You’re just a muppet.

BBS Signature

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-12 16:21:09

At 5/11/22 10:39 AM, TecNoir wrote: Good thing outlawing abortions will stop abortions, right guys?

right?

It’s about common sense abortion control

hello

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-12 18:48:53

At 5/12/22 04:21 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote:
At 5/11/22 10:39 AM, TecNoir wrote: Good thing outlawing abortions will stop abortions, right guys?

right?
It’s about common sense abortion control

What do you mean by common sense?

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-14 18:21:44 (edited 2022-05-14 18:23:51)

At 5/12/22 04:21 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: It’s about common sense abortion control

;;;

Common sense .... right.

How about thinking Outside the Box ?

I saw a social media post where the problem for a majority of school girl pregnancy / abortion could be almost become none needed.

That many other pregnancies could be avoided by a simple procedure , at 12 years old all boys get snipped .

That's right give them all a vasectomy . There goes all the accidental school age pregnancies of youths who were just checking out their interests in the opposite sex. It would also stop pregnancies by unwanted sexual advances such as drunken teenage parties & rapes in adolescence.

As we know a vasectomy can be reversed, so when a male becomes financially capable of helping support the raising of a child, they get a reversal & become a viable sperm factory, with an added advantage that at the same time ... a DNA samples taken so even if you accidentally impregnate a woman, a DNA test will give Big Brother your DNA profile & you be payin' for 18+ years .

Yes indeed & In My Opinion any Male who is pushing for Abortion rights to be taken away, They show how serious they are by immediately getting snipped & taking any of their sons in as well .

Lets Show The Women, We Will To Do This To Show How Much We Are Worried About You Getting An Abortion & Want To Save You From An Unwanted Pregnancy So It Is Never Needed.

Yes indeed Thinking outside the Box & All you guys, should be lobbying your elected Officials to Start a Nation Wide SNIP SNIP Program, 100% free to all males 11/12 years old & up to Senility. Also all males to poor to support a family lose their ability to produce any more welfare ticketssss I mean children ....You Can't afford to raise them , you can't have them

After all why are we picking on the Women ?

Women have been sleeping with each other for as long as there's been humans & none of them has gotten her friend pregnant , its the MEN causing the problem & The American SHIP SNIP Program could fix all of that .

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-14 20:39:12

@morefngdbs More vasectomies for mentally stable men would be nice, but it can be difficult for them if they are either single or don't have any kids.

And yet for people who are actually more violent and are convicted sex offenders they pretty much are forced to get one. It's kind of baffling to me for how that works out in the states.

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-15 11:03:20

At 5/14/22 08:39 PM, DioShiba wrote: @morefngdbs More vasectomies for mentally stable men would be nice, but it can be difficult for them if they are either single or don't have any kids.

;;;

Too Bad for them.

Seriously if the State AKA Politicians & Judges , the Majority of who are MALE , believe they have a right to control a woman's right to decide what goes on for her Mental, Physical well being . Then the "single or don't have any kids" can still get a vasectomy reversed. So suck it up MALES , you believe women have no right to decide for themselves ...you should only have that right to decide for them, Then in my opinion - you have no right to decide a vasectomy for yourself.

After all if its good enough to impose conditions on women's reproductive rights, IT MUST BE OK to also impose conditions on Males reproductive rights. In a fair society this makes sense.

And yet for people who are actually more violent and are convicted sex offenders they pretty much are forced to get one. It's kind of baffling to me for how that works out in the states.

Personally I believe these people should be neutered, a process that can never be reversed. Violent rapists, pedophiles etc ...oh yeah neuter them .

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-15 11:30:31

At 5/15/22 11:03 AM, morefngdbs wrote:
At 5/14/22 08:39 PM, DioShiba wrote: @morefngdbs More vasectomies for mentally stable men would be nice, but it can be difficult for them if they are either single or don't have any kids.
;;;
Too Bad for them.
Seriously if the State AKA Politicians & Judges , the Majority of who are MALE , believe they have a right to control a woman's right to decide what goes on for her Mental, Physical well being . Then the "single or don't have any kids" can still get a vasectomy reversed. So suck it up MALES , you believe women have no right to decide for themselves ...you should only have that right to decide for them, Then in my opinion - you have no right to decide a vasectomy for yourself.
After all if its good enough to impose conditions on women's reproductive rights, IT MUST BE OK to also impose conditions on Males reproductive rights. In a fair society this makes sense.

It's not that I don't disagree with you but what I am saying is that the societal views on a vasectomy and how people look at it is why the system is the way it is.

I stand by my view that if you have a penis then you shouldn't be talking about women's health issues, the opposite is true if you have a vagina trying to talk about men's health issues. But here we are in 2022. If you ask me where I think a lot of people tend to get the anger projected toward the common man is because you have those same assholes who are in power dictating how people should be going about reproductive affairs.

It's an understandable anger. But it is also one that I think needs to be directed to the core of where the heart of issue lies and that should be going toward those politicians, wouldn't that be far more effective than complaining to the average man who probably will dig their feet in the same way that women are doing now when men try to talk about what they should be doing with their uterus?

Personally I believe these people should be neutered, a process that can never be reversed. Violent rapists, pedophiles etc ...oh yeah neuter them.

Oh yeah, that's the term that I should have used from the beginning.

Don't you think it's odd that men also confuse the two terms between Vasectomies and Neutering? I'll be fucking damned if that comes from a societal and cultural issue as well.

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-15 12:53:53

Florida Republicans are hypocrites, claiming to be ‘pro-life’ — until the baby is born | Opinion

I often hear my Republican colleagues claim to be “pro-life.” Yet, they only care about a baby until it is born. Then they disappear and abandon the children they claim to protect.

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-15 16:19:37

At 5/15/22 12:53 PM, EdyKel wrote: Florida Republicans are hypocrites, claiming to be ‘pro-life’ — until the baby is born | Opinion

I've been saying it for years. The self-proclaimed "pro-life" wing will always be hypocrites as long as they combine this view with being pro-gun, pro-war, pro-death penalty, and anti-welfare.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-15 17:54:53

At 5/15/22 11:30 AM, DioShiba wrote: Oh yeah, that's the term that I should have used from the beginning.

Don't you think it's odd that men also confuse the two terms between Vasectomies and Neutering? I'll be fucking damned if that comes from a societal and cultural issue as well.

;;;

Yeah, The amount of people I have met who confuse the 2 is (In My Opinion) 1-because our education system sucks & is there to teach you just enough to work in a service industry or other drone job 2- Our population is so preoccupied with where their favourite team is in the standings ...& are you watching the game tonight ?!?

That the populations dumbing down to a point that if you had to think to be able to breath, there would be a massive die off in the worlds population !

Which to be honest , i don't believe would be a bad thing .

Response to Roe vs. Wade 2022-05-15 19:29:27 (edited 2022-05-15 19:30:05)

At 5/15/22 05:54 PM, morefngdbs wrote:
At 5/15/22 11:30 AM, DioShiba wrote: Oh yeah, that's the term that I should have used from the beginning.

;;;
Yeah, The amount of people I have met who confuse the 2 is (In My Opinion) 1-because our education system sucks & is there to teach you just enough to work in a service industry or other drone job
2- Our population is so preoccupied with where their favourite team is in the standings ...& are you watching the game tonight ?!?
That the populations dumbing down to a point that if you had to think to be able to breath, there would be a massive die off in the worlds population !
Which to be honest , i don't believe would be a bad thing .

Oh I totally agree! I say just neuter all men and spay all women. Let the whole population die out because humans have fucked up this planet enough!

But for real I get what you're saying. I blame a lot of the systematic problems in this country that led to the decline of education. Of course, give or take it also comes down to the people and what part of the states you're in to see how far the stupidity goes. It's usually the severely stupid that end up dying of an overdose.