00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

pixiesweetheart7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Reviewers Club

111,593 Views | 2,124 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-05 17:39:18

Well, a ton of illwillpress's stuff got removed today, I guess he requested it, but that means everyone lost some reviews today :(...or maybe :) for no more foamy. I'm torn

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-06 11:30:48

At 4/5/06 05:39 PM, milinko959 wrote: Well, a ton of illwillpress's stuff got removed today, I guess he requested it, but that means everyone lost some reviews today :(...or maybe :) for no more foamy. I'm torn

I just lost 1 review from his flashes being deleted. I did get another review deleted on Sunday since his one frame flash was deleted. The fucking annoying thing is that I made a review a few hours before the flash got deleted.

BTW, congrats on UOTD you got the other day! :)

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-08 07:16:50

The Reviewers Club Members/Responding Authors List Update - April 2006 (Recovery Update) - Part 1

Read this note before looking through the update and asking any questions

First of all, from now on, only FAST responding authors will be on the responding list (responds to reviews in around 1 - 3 days time after a review was made). Second, this update is a recovery update after my incident with the computer in February, so I am going to try and get things back to normal with these updates, except for cutting down on responding authors.

Rules

1. No accessive spamming, I dont mind a little, as long as it isnt out of control.
2. No flaming, There is no reason what so ever for someone to flame in here.
3. dont get BBS bans to often.
4. You can not join, or will be thrown out, if you are under a review ban.
5. Post updates, if any, regaurding your Review/response count, they dont have to be frequent, just every so often.
6. This one isn't necissarilly a rule, but it would be nice if people could say if they won't be around for a while so I dont assume they just left like most people seem to have done.

Rules will need to be checked with MasterStalker whenver he comes back again.

Members (ordered by who joined first)

01. turbosquad
02. Lieven
03. Dustminion
04. DopplarEffekt
05. XwaynecoltX
06. NewgroundsSPG
07. -Frank-
08. Hiei1
09. Rensen18
10. Jamie_McGuire
11. NasFlash
12. Tiger_Chick
13. MasterStalker
14. Bahamut-
15. Crimson-Nova
16. Andersson
17. majorblood
18. eskimokiddie
19. UltraGhost
20. Seizure_Dog
21. M-A-R-C-U-S
22. iscrulz
23. Auz
24. LordRobbo
25. IvanTuroc<
26. KirbyFan325
27. Rodents
28. RyanAn
29. Celestial_Avenger
30. Frax
31. ReviwMan1000
32. -Kenneth-
33. JJ_Killed_You
34. _Ghost_
35. noir_
36. YoinK_VineS
37. Dark_Jedi_Master
38. -Superman-
39. 50U1_4554551N
40. Frostbreath
41. Nomader
42. Aquateenfan
43. -Canas-
44. wizardman
45. Afro_Stud
46. Chris_Aldin
47. Bezman
48. Lidov
49. CapNDarK
50. milinko959
51. -Mitsubishi-
52. MegaGold
53. TheMidnightSun
54. adam_capewell
55. Major_punk
56. lostmages_production

END OF PART 1!

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-08 07:20:43

The Reviewers Club Members/Responding Authors List Update - April 2006 (Recovery Update) - Part 2

Members (ordered by who joined first) - Continued

57. scrimpy
58. X-Naut

New members

Welcome to scrimpy and X-Naut to the Reviewers club and thanks for joining.

Responding Artists (ordered alphabetically)

01. AfroStar
02. Bahamut-
03. Bomee
04. DawnOfTheDavron
05. F00D
06. Frostbreath
07. LeviFolds
08. milinko959
09. MrBigStick
10. MrChocobo
11. Rslegend
12. RupeeClock
13. stoners_lunchbox
14. X-Naut

Key info

* - These authors havn't responded to their reviews recently and might never respond to your reviews. If they are still inactive after the next update, they will be removed from the list.
Italic - These authors are not likely to respond to their flashes with "OLD" or "DELETE" in the flash title

Removed Authors

Any of the authors that weren't marked as very active from the last update.

Alias changes

None

New flash entries by submitting responding authors

None

This update won't tell you any alias changes or any new flashes from the flash authors, sorry. If anyone can find any FAST responding authors that havn't been mentioned on the list yet, please let me know. Or if I have removed any good responding authors.

END OF UPDATE!

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-08 08:14:26

Yay, finally we have the list back up. I'm liking the new layout for the responding authors list. It looks a lot more helpful now with the different categories and what not

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-09 04:48:24

I have really been in the reviewing mode now, and i wont be stoping for sometime now, i have a good feel for it too aswell...

This club has lost abit of activity where are you peoples???

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-09 12:35:51

Great update Bahamut! I like the new layout, very helpful!

View Your Flash Portal Reviews (354)
With Responses Only (75)

Response Rate: 21.2%

Movin' on up!

Sig provided by HellboundNinja

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-10 06:54:11

At 4/9/06 04:48 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
This club has lost abit of activity where are you peoples???

~X~

I haven't reviewed much as of late and I haven't posted in awhile. I did add a review yesterday. I also lost a review with response since last time I posted.

I like the updated responding authors list Bahamut. Nice job there. Must have been a ton of work to do that manually.

old people say lol; and we still use these }{

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-10 07:10:11

At 4/10/06 06:54 AM, IvanTuroc wrote: I like the updated responding authors list Bahamut. Nice job there. Must have been a ton of work to do that manually.

Yeah, especially deleting all the unnecessary HTML that I got from the page source. :S

» View Your Flash Portal Reviews (827) -- With Responses Only (415)

Again, I lost another review. -_- And too bad I'm not reviewing much. Ugh, after the top 100 reviewers update tomorrow, I MUST review or I'll just have to ask for a BBS ban to see if that works.

Probably not. :(

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-11 05:26:26

At 4/10/06 07:10 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Again, I lost another review. -_- And too bad I'm not reviewing much. Ugh, after the top 100 reviewers update tomorrow, I MUST review or I'll just have to ask for a BBS ban to see if that works.

I just have limeted my bbs time as bbs posting is not as interesting as it once was, i also have a new drive fro reviewing, and 15-30 a day is showing for it aswell...

At 4/9/06 12:35 PM, -Mitsubishi- wrote: Response Rate: 21.2%

Congrats on the above 20%...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-11 05:29:23

may i Join?

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-11 05:33:05

At 4/11/06 05:26 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: I just have limeted my bbs time as bbs posting is not as interesting as it once was, i also have a new drive fro reviewing, and 15-30 a day is showing for it aswell...

It's not just the BBS that distracts me. It's also listening to music and playing on World of Warcraft that stops me from reviewing! >:|

At 4/11/06 05:29 AM, Dumbass_Dude wrote: may i Join?

Sure, welcome.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-11 05:45:16

At 4/11/06 05:33 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Sure, welcome.

thx, i have about 44 reviews, still reviewing.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-11 17:26:34

Has anyone else seen this account? Not sure if it is a joke or what, but he has made all of his 31 reviews in three days...I hope this doesn't keep up for too long.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-12 06:20:06

At 4/11/06 05:26 PM, milinko959 wrote: Has anyone else seen this account? Not sure if it is a joke or what, but he has made all of his 31 reviews in three days...I hope this doesn't keep up for too long.

Web: Megaman Hentai

I'm sure it's a joke account by looking at the web name. :P

At 4/11/06 05:45 AM, Dumbass_Dude wrote: thx, i have about 44 reviews, still reviewing.

Not much reviews made, but I will say, good luck on writing lots more reviews. :D

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-13 10:08:50

At 4/11/06 05:26 PM, milinko959 wrote: Has anyone else seen this account? Not sure if it is a joke or what, but he has made all of his 31 reviews in three days...I hope this doesn't keep up for too long.

Is that an alt maybe?

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-15 09:44:23

He even made a flash about KWAS,but it seems more like he´s making fun out of him, so it´s probably just a joke.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-15 19:40:07

Been a while since I posted here. No?

At 2/26/06 03:28 PM, Bahamut- wrote: The list would be flooded with alts. If you or someone used multiple accounts and were responding authors, I just put the main account of the author and put alts after the name.

Well I have two accounts with Flash now.

I have a 3rd that should be submitting sometime soon, if that Flash passes...

At 3/11/06 06:12 AM, WastedWizard wrote: Hi i would like to join this club

Belated welcome ;)

At 3/19/06 10:48 AM, Bezman wrote: Heya folks. I'm back, for anyone who cares.
Oh, if anyone's wondering, I'll probably catch up with responses after drawing up my plans for this game. (hint - Pico's in it.) Btw, if anyone wants to play-test it when it nears completion, give me an e-mail. Should be fun. Will be much appreciated.

I'm a bit behind aren't I ;)

I'll replay to the e-mail and check out the game some time next week. I've got a busy schedule at the moment

Conversely, I remember when I submitted the few shit things I did as a joke as Maraca_clock, trying to respond before deletion...

Maraca Clock. Now that takes me back a few years =)

I also think we should have links to our dead submissions in our profile, haunting us forever.

I wouldn't like that personally. I like to give a few joke reviews every now and then, knowing the submission will get blammed.

Go on... spill the beans? What is the Google method you speak of?

site:www.newgrounds.com/portal "Author's response"

Was mildly disappointed after your words of wanted the Afro folk to release quality stuff...

Oh that wasn't Afro Amigos stuff, that was just some portal wind-up as I aimed for an abusive review goldmine.

I failed on 'Dead or Alive Hentai Quiz' but I succeeded on 'FREE WHISTLE AND HENTAI!!' =D

But congrats on your 1st 2 submissions and congrats on your award.

Thanks =)

so will Mike the Mime, a fictituous character who will mime out his review.

Explain :S

At 3/24/06 03:29 AM, FlashSpark wrote: Greetings, have you fellows got room for one more keen reviewer?

Welcome =)

At 4/1/06 12:28 AM, FlashSpark wrote: I beleive I now hold the record for the longest review with the longest response. Check my most recent reviews to see it.

Check mine for 'Blockhead 4' ;)

At 4/1/06 06:10 AM, Auz wrote: Lol, yes that´s pretty long, but check out Ppink_Ssoda´s reviews. His reviews were so long, he sometimes had to use his alt accounts to finish them.

I advise everyone to not do that. I got a bunch of alts deleted for doing so, even ones that had never left a review.

KWAS71KCK is a better reviewer than I it seems.

At 4/8/06 07:20 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Responding Artists (ordered alphabetically)

Only 14?

Explain plz.

At 4/15/06 09:44 AM, Auz wrote: He even made a flash about KWAS,but it seems more like he´s making fun out of him, so it´s probably just a joke.

One of the best alts of all time =)

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-15 19:55:36

At 4/15/06 07:40 PM, Tip-Toe wrote:
At 4/8/06 07:20 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Responding Artists (ordered alphabetically)
Only 14?

Explain plz.

I'll explain what I think about it. bahamut used to have a lot larger list but it seemed some of them really didn't respond. I believe bahamut lost the file on his computer that contained the list so started over at some point of a list of users that would absolutely respond to reviews.

I think

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-16 19:38:30

View Your Flash Portal Reviews (209) -- With Responses Only (77)

Man oh man, 10 reviews this weekend and only one response. Everyone must be on spring break.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-17 15:05:25

At 4/15/06 07:40 PM, Tip-Toe wrote: Well I have two accounts with Flash now.

I have a 3rd that should be submitting sometime soon, if that Flash passes...

Well, for now, they'd just be on the list. However, if it gets too full with alts (if you made lots of surviving flashes with multiple accounts), then I'd have to put your main account on one number and add the alts on the same line. :P

Only 14?

Explain plz.

As milinko said. I just couldn't be arsed to go through all 90+ artists again, so I cutted it down to only authors that are fast with responding, so there's less wait for getting responses from certain authors.

One of the best alts of all time =)

I agree!

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-17 15:54:37

At 4/1/06 06:10 AM, Auz wrote: Lol, yes that´s pretty long, but check out Ppink_Ssoda´s reviews. His reviews were so long, he sometimes had to use his alt accounts to finish them.

I'll never understand the point of writing reviews THAT long. For a few minute movie, I won't write more than a paragraph. That's the problem with a lot of online reviews (well not most of the ones on NG), they are incredibly boring.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-17 16:18:52

May I Join? This club seems pretty interesting and I have been reviewing more then ever. Maybe I just want my responses to go up. I like what people have to say about my reviews.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-17 16:23:06

At 4/17/06 04:18 PM, Seamonky wrote: May I Join? This club seems pretty interesting and I have been reviewing more then ever. Maybe I just want my responses to go up. I like what people have to say about my reviews.

Welcome! I've read over some of your reviews and you seem to put some thought into them. If you haven't noticed, towards the top of this page there is a list of responding authors that will respond very quickly to your reviews.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-17 16:25:41

At 4/17/06 04:23 PM, milinko959 wrote:
At 4/17/06 04:18 PM, Seamonky wrote: May I Join? This club seems pretty interesting and I have been reviewing more then ever. Maybe I just want my responses to go up. I like what people have to say about my reviews.
Welcome! I've read over some of your reviews and you seem to put some thought into them. If you haven't noticed, towards the top of this page there is a list of responding authors that will respond very quickly to your reviews.

Thanks for the info and that should really help my response rate go up. I only have 277 Reviews. :( I'm not working hard enough.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-17 16:32:34

Well, the top 100 starts just above 600, so yeah, you've got a while to go.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-17 16:40:08

At 4/17/06 04:32 PM, milinko959 wrote: Well, the top 100 starts just above 600, so yeah, you've got a while to go.

I'll take my time getting there. I am Reviewing a lot because it is Spring Break over here. Your Reviews are pretty cool. Good points and Needs improving. Why didn't I think of that. And also, what happened to you're old Picture in your profile? That was much cooler then a old bag with a club. lol.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-17 17:33:22

At 4/17/06 04:40 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 4/17/06 04:32 PM, milinko959 wrote: Well, the top 100 starts just above 600, so yeah, you've got a while to go.
I'll take my time getting there. I am Reviewing a lot because it is Spring Break over here. Your Reviews are pretty cool. Good points and Needs improving. Why didn't I think of that. And also, what happened to you're old Picture in your profile? That was much cooler then a old bag with a club. lol.

Heh, well it came to my attention that I do not even really like ICP that much so I decided to change it, and that is about the funniest properly sized image that I have. :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-18 07:25:17

At 4/17/06 05:33 PM, milinko959 wrote: Heh, well it came to my attention that I do not even really like ICP that much so I decided to change it, and that is about the funniest properly sized image that I have. :D

ICP???

At 4/11/06 05:45 AM, Dumbass_Dude wrote:
At 4/11/06 05:33 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Sure, welcome.
thx, i have about 44 reviews, still reviewing.

Review banned... been a naughty boy?

At 4/8/06 07:16 AM, Bahamut- wrote:
First of all, from now on, only FAST responding authors will be on the responding list (responds to reviews in around 1 - 3 days time after a review was made).
Responding Artists (ordered alphabetically)

01. AfroStar
02. Bahamut-
03. Bomee
04. DawnOfTheDavron
05. F00D
06. Frostbreath
07. LeviFolds
08. milinko959
09. MrBigStick
10. MrChocobo
11. Rslegend
12. RupeeClock
13. stoners_lunchbox
14. X-Naut

Key info

Bomee and X-naut don't meet your requirements.

Rupeeclock seems to be just interested in high-score reviews.

I personally think a better list might be one of authors who actively want reviews. Like me.

Btw, this account (Bezman) should meet your requirements, but enh.

At 4/15/06 07:40 PM, Tip-Toe wrote: Well I have two accounts with Flash now.

AfroStar, yeah?

I'll replay to the e-mail and check out the game some time next week. I've got a busy schedule at the moment

Coolio. We're somewhat behind. Levels should be playable for next week.

But it's evolved and is a tighter game than before. I'll probably give a shout out for more playtesters in a few days. Everyone will recieve the credit they deserve, of course.

Go on... spill the beans? What is the Google method you speak of?
site:www.newgrounds.com/portal "Author's response"

Clever...

If anyone wants me to review something (it has to be something of yours but can be anything) let me know. I'll review it and so will Mike the Mime, a fictituous character who will mime out his review.
Explain :S

I had no idea in what context I'd said that, so checked and pasted the full paragraph above.

Have you not read
my Mike the Mime comic?

Basically, I just thought it'd be interesting if you sent me ANYTHING by you then both Mike and I could review it. Something of an experiment. It's obviously inspired in part by both Welton Colbert and the HB/eraserhead comic duo.

At 3/24/06 03:29 AM, FlashSpark wrote: Greetings, have you fellows got room for one more keen reviewer?

We have stretchy walls. There's always room.

At 3/25/06 04:58 PM, milinko959 wrote: » View Your Flash Portal Reviews (1,000) -- With Responses Only (306)

Hooray! If you read some of my newer reviews you can see I'm taking on a style similar to what X is doing, however if he doesn't mind, I'll probably start using the same format as he is seeing how it would really improve my reviewing from here on out.

Your recent reviews are classy. I raised 2 thumbs in your honour.

At 3/31/06 11:32 PM, Major_punk wrote:
At 3/19/06 10:48 AM, Bezman wrote:
Heya folks. I'm back, for anyone who cares.
Hey, welcome back.
first time we met?

Well, technically we haven't met, maybe. But yeah, maybe first time we've exchanged typed messages. hehe

So, yeah, everyone, please review and give me loads of constructive criticism.
I'll review them real soon, hopefully this weekend.

Well, I'll be releasing more stuff soon... will hopefully be DESERVING of all the quality reviews I've been getting recently for my old stuff.

At 3/24/06 03:18 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
i put it in 3 years

1st 10-20 a day
2nd 60-90 a day (A few hundred days) best=108
3rd 10-15

and if this is my 4th year its been 0-10 (Bad sign) maybe tired :(
Interesting, heh over 100 reviews in a single day might even be a record.

I'm sure it must be. But to actually be able to review at that rate and actually make some elementary analysis of each... that'd take some real mental stamina.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-04-18 07:34:00

At 4/15/06 09:44 AM, Auz wrote:
He even made a flash about KWAS,but it seems more like he´s making fun out of him, so it´s probably just a joke.

Sorry to double-post, but KWAS71CK reviewed it... hehe.

And the guy's reviews are hilarious. "the cracker part was my favorite part"