00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kazukino55 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

need advice?

17,084 Views | 393 Replies

Response to need advice? 2006-07-30 09:48:47

What about this guy?

I don't answer people who chop dicks off.

Response to need advice? 2006-07-30 09:50:22

At 7/30/06 09:48 AM, _ashley_ wrote: I don't answer people who chop dicks off.

My dick was chopped off. What's the matter with you? You think I was projecting on the mailbox?

Response to need advice? 2006-07-30 09:52:35

So I'm moving in with a friend of mine soon. She's my age and has a baby. The baby was the result of a good relationship gone bad. She's been out of it for about 2 months now and has moved on for the most part. The kid is also under a year old.

I've known her for about four years now and have liked her off and on for a while. She's had the same feelings for me, we've just been too good of friends to take it to the next level. However, I've been gone for a while and we stopped talking a lot untill recently.

I'm going to be taking a break from highschool and she's moving out of her parents house, so we decided to get a house together.

Here's my question: Should I try to date her?

Response to need advice? 2006-07-30 09:52:39

My dick was chopped off. What's the matter with you? You think I was projecting on the mailbox?

kay, is this true or not?

If it is, than get surgery.

Response to need advice? 2006-07-30 09:55:02

Here's my question: Should I try to date her?

yes you should. At her age, she needs a man to take care of her baby for her.

Response to need advice? 2006-07-30 09:56:00

At 7/30/06 09:55 AM, _ashley_ wrote: yes you should. At her age, she needs a man to take care of her baby for her.

Define take care of her baby.

Response to need advice? 2006-07-30 09:56:21

At 7/30/06 09:52 AM, _ashley_ wrote: If it is, than get surgery.

It's true. How the fuck am I going to get surgery, if have nothing on which doctors can operate? Fuck, my life sucks. (The red part is what I lost at the hands of the mailbox.)

need advice?

Response to need advice? 2006-07-30 18:11:38

my bf wants a threesome what shud i do ???

You can be a paedo to me any time - Amaranthus

BBS Signature

Response to need advice? 2006-07-31 14:09:35

At 7/30/06 06:11 PM, xxladydevilxx wrote: my bf wants a threesome what shud i do ???

that was actually a joke dont reply to that (even tho u wont) anywayz my main problem is that my sister has 3 kids and is always out with her boyfriend and i go to my sisters house every weekend spending my wages on them for food every one has tried talking to her but she doesnt listen what should i do??

BBS Signature

Response to need advice? 2006-07-31 14:50:24

At 7/31/06 02:09 PM, xxladydevilxx wrote:
At 7/30/06 06:11 PM, xxladydevilxx wrote: my bf wants a threesome what shud i do ???
that was actually a joke dont reply to that (even tho u wont) anywayz my main problem is that my sister has 3 kids and is always out with her boyfriend and i go to my sisters house every weekend spending my wages on them for food every one has tried talking to her but she doesnt listen what should i do??

You have to stand up to her and say " Look, I have my own life and I don't want to spend my life taking care of your responsibility!" or something like that.

Response to need advice? 2006-07-31 15:38:26

At 7/31/06 02:50 PM, _ashley_ wrote:
At 7/31/06 02:09 PM, xxladydevilxx wrote:
You have to stand up to her and say " Look, I have my own life and I don't want to spend my life taking care of your responsibility!" or something like that.

the whole family had some sort of family meeting thing where my mum spoke to her and everything and my sister is starting to hate one of her sons cos he looks like her ex who beat her up (but he recently died) and at the end of the day the kids need her around but its not mainly about the money i dont care about that i live with my boyfriend and dont need food and shit cos i work at a resturant so i get food free and shit its just basically i feel sorry for the kids and i dont want them to turn out like my sister when they are older she just lost her job and is alwayz with her bf and has also blamed it on my mum cos she used to drink alot and leave us at home and put her men before her children but thats the past isnt it?

BBS Signature

Response to need advice? 2006-07-31 15:45:30

Are you happy doing that?

Response to need advice? 2006-07-31 15:55:27

I like to write poems, but most off them seem a bit depressive. I'd love to share them with some of my friends or family to get their opinions on them, but I'm afraid they'll think I need help or want to talk to me about stuff, which I don't want to do.

I hope you can help me out.

Response to need advice? 2006-07-31 15:59:16

You are being paranoid.

They will not think that you need help, they will think that you are very creative.

That's all

feel free to post the poems.

Response to need advice? 2006-07-31 16:01:03

....didn't see that coming!

Response to need advice? 2006-07-31 16:22:10

At 7/31/06 03:59 PM, _ashley_ wrote:
You are being paranoid.

They will not think that you need help, they will think that you are very creative.

That's all

feel free to post the poems.

im in love with you what should i do????

BBS Signature

Response to need advice? 2006-07-31 16:28:00

Well, do tend to be a little paranoid, but you don't know my parents. My father kicked my sister out of his home when she was 18. Anyway, since you asked, I'll post a poem.

Alone
I long to cry
But all my tears are dry
Sympathy is in vain
Nothing will ease this pain

Standing over your grave
I whimper and I crave crave crave
Buried beneath a pile of dirt
You will succumb to the hunger of earth

Memories are all that’s left
Pity me for this horrid theft

Always you were there to rely on,
But not anymore, now you’re gone
Why did you hang yourself?
Now I have another grave to delve

I won’t find comfort in sex or drug
They’ll find me dead on the rug
A bullet trough my head
Without a trace of regret

I think I’ll cheat on life
And be once more united with my wife

Response to need advice? 2006-07-31 16:29:47

Very good! It's ok to be emo you know.

Response to need advice? 2006-07-31 16:36:35

At 7/31/06 04:29 PM, _ashley_ wrote: Very good! It's ok to be emo you know.

I don't really like it when someone associates me to emos. I used to toso myself, but I figured that was just because I felt more comfortable with the thought of belonging somewhere. When I considered the things emos do, plus adding the fact that I've never actually met an emo, I decided I don't belong with them. I'm just the depressed teenager to anyone I know. But since you liked it (thanks for that, by the way), l'll post another one. I've put a lot of effort in it,so I hope someone could give me some remarks or suggestions. It's about someone who lost himself. Or something like that.

Journey

Seeking, searching
For house and home
Craving
For comfort and cosiness
Craving
For hope and happiness
Wandering
From place to place
Wandering
Trough time and space

Roaming
The world
Never resting
Never stopping
Always venturing forth

Always tired
So so tired

Hoping
For a better tomorrow
Hoping
Not to succumb to sorrow
Running
From the memory of yesterday
Running
From the worries of everyday

Crossing
The world’s borders
Ignoring
Society’s orders

Looking
For you

Days months years
An Eon passed
Before I found you
Crying ages away
At the edge of the world
At the end of my journey

Response to need advice? 2006-07-31 16:40:53

You just called yourself depressed, maybe you do need help. I think it would be good for you.

Response to need advice? 2006-07-31 16:41:31

like a girlygirl, blonde, prissy.

Response to need advice? 2006-07-31 16:44:02

At 7/31/06 04:40 PM, _ashley_ wrote: You just called yourself depressed, maybe you do need help. I think it would be good for you.

I call myself depressed because everyone keeps calling me depressed. I've been paying visits to someone to whom I can talk every now and than (something like a shrink, but different) because my parents forced me to. But they're considering to give me prozac, or send me to a professional. Neither of them are an option to me.

Response to need advice? 2006-07-31 16:54:46

I call myself depressed because everyone keeps calling me depressed. I've been paying visits to someone to whom I can talk every now and than (something like a shrink, but different) because my parents forced me to. But they're considering to give me prozac, or send me to a professional. Neither of them are an option to me.

Why do you think you are depressed?

Response to need advice? 2006-07-31 17:25:02

At 7/31/06 03:45 PM, _ashley_ wrote: Are you happy doing that?

well its not that i am happy... i am not really that happy lately too much shit i have to deal with and im only 16!! i even went thru depression last yr but then point is shes never there and she wont listen to my other sisters my mum or even her bf she just does what she wants but when social services get involved that will be when its too late.. im there for them but whos there for me? i have a court case to go to my mum wont come or my sister dont worry im the victim its just life at the mo is kind of suckin i use to go councelling but it didnt help is there anything else u can advise me to do?

BBS Signature

Response to need advice? 2006-07-31 17:31:38

At 7/31/06 04:54 PM, _ashley_ wrote: Why do you think you are depressed?

Hard to explain, but I'll try. My home situation is utter shite, I have very few friends whom I can trust, my father wishes I had never been born, my mother is psychotic, and I have the constant urge to punch myself in the face, or hit a door with my head. I'm not calling myself depressed, as I have very few other states to compare this with, but everyone keeps saying I'm depressed, and that I should lighten up. Easy for them to say.

Response to need advice? 2006-07-31 18:57:17

well its not that i am happy... i am not really that happy lately too much shit i have to deal with and im only 16!! i even went thru depression last yr but then point is shes never there and she wont listen to my other sisters my mum or even her bf she just does what she wants but when social services get involved that will be when its too late.. im there for them but whos there for me? i have a court case to go to my mum wont come or my sister dont worry im the victim its just life at the mo is kind of suckin i use to go councelling but it didnt help is there anything else u can advise me to do?

Why don't you have help taking care of her kids? Have one of your sisters help you tke care of her kids.

If you ever want to talk about somthing, i'm here for you! :'(

Response to need advice? 2006-07-31 19:01:30

At 7/31/06 05:31 PM, Athlas wrote:
At 7/31/06 04:54 PM, _ashley_ wrote: Why do you think you are depressed?
Hard to explain, but I'll try. My home situation is utter shite, I have very few friends whom I can trust, my father wishes I had never been born, my mother is psychotic, and I have the constant urge to punch myself in the face, or hit a door with my head. I'm not calling myself depressed, as I have very few other states to compare this with, but everyone keeps saying I'm depressed, and that I should lighten up. Easy for them to say.

You are 16, high school is almost over. This is just a stepping stone in your life and you have your whole life ahead of you! There will be good times and bad times and you wil make friends and lose fiends along the way. You are going to die happy, I assure it :)

Response to need advice? 2006-08-10 23:26:50

Well let me put it this way. Life sux and will never get better, its just an endless process. Work. Breed. Repeat.

I go to junoir high and get good grades, y? So i can go to high school and get good grades. y? So i can go to college and do the same god damn thing all over again, so i can get some shitty job as a cubeslave, while filing tps reports for the rest of my life, so i can go home to some shitty apartment so i can wait for my boss to call and ask me to come in on saturday, because aparently i have no fuckin life. Which he is right, but he wouldn't be if he let me do whatever i wanted over the weekend. I'll die alone in a crappy apartment the day before i retire at age 65. My body will not be found until the end of the month when my landlord comes looking for the rent that i have been putting off paying for the past few due dates. Yeah that is really how i would like to pay off 5 years of college.

My few friends and i have hopes that will never be fufilled, dreams that will never come true, and lives that will always be misguided. And i live life by two mottos, "fuck society and whoever invented the cubicle." and "i'm a realist, bite me".

I have developed insomnia over this, and even my shrink says i'm a lost cause. Should i just shoot myself now and call it good?

Yours truly,
Orange_Clockwork

This thread is made of WIN.

(clever laughable phrase)

BBS Signature

Response to need advice? 2006-08-11 09:31:03

Nobody will ever understand the meaning of life until they die.

Until the day you die, you must try to be as happy as possible.
You have problems gaining happiness because your self confidence is very low.
One day you will meat the woman of your dreams and you will be happy. Your money troubles will be solved and your confidence issues will be washed away.

I believe that you should call a dating service on sundays to see if you can find your mate.

Response to need advice? 2006-08-11 10:38:28

At 8/11/06 09:31 AM, _ashley_ wrote:
I believe that you should call a dating service on sundays to see if you can find your mate.

Ash, check the profile, i'm only 13... but thx...

This thread is made of WIN.

(clever laughable phrase)

BBS Signature