00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

7s3s just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

need advice?

17,075 Views | 393 Replies

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 17:16:59

P.S. Noticed your fancy Grand Theft Auto sig. If you like that game so much, why waste your time listening to bad advice on this website? Go back to your game roo mand play that game instead of wasting our time. Well, you wouldn't really go to another room, since you live in a one room trailer.

P.P.S. Congradumalations! We all hate you!

Welcome to NG hell faggot.

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 17:19:28

At 1/1/06 05:13 PM, Sul_l_y wrote: Burn in hell you fat jerk.

We'd all like to believe i'm fat because i stated the fact that you're all idiots. Sorry, I'm not. Oh, and _ashley_'s profile said she was 14 about a week ago. Weird, huh?

At 1/1/06 05:16 PM, Sul_l_y wrote: P.S. Noticed your fancy Grand Theft Auto sig. If you like that game so much, why waste your time listening to bad advice on this website?

I'm making fun of someone elses account, retard. And I don't live in a trailer either. Sorry.

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 17:25:47

At 1/1/06 05:19 PM, -wwwfaggot- wrote:
At 1/1/06 05:13 PM, Sul_l_y wrote: Burn in hell you fat jerk.
We'd all like to believe i'm fat because i stated the fact that you're all idiots. Sorry, I'm not. Oh, and _ashley_'s profile said she was 14 about a week ago. Weird, huh?

At 1/1/06 05:16 PM, Sul_l_y wrote: P.S. Noticed your fancy Grand Theft Auto sig. If you like that game so much, why waste your time listening to bad advice on this website?
I'm making fun of someone elses account, retard. And I don't live in a trailer either. Sorry.

1) What the hell does she have to do with you being fat and you burning in hell?

2) Your comebacks are horrible. Get some new material newbie, then come back in a few months after you make a couple friends.
Drop dead homo.

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 17:28:05

At 1/1/06 05:25 PM, Sul_l_y wrote: 1) What the hell does she have to do with you being fat and you burning in hell?

You said she gives good advice, and I told you the fact that she lies about her age.

2) Your comebacks are horrible. Get some new material newbie,

Because this isn't my only account.

then come back in a few months after you make a couple friends.

I have plenty, sorry.

Drop dead homo.

Not a homo.

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 17:28:39

what should i get my GF of 2 years for her b-day?

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 17:29:08

W00T! AWESOME! GO SUL_L_Y!!!!!!!!!!!1

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 17:34:17

ok ok, lets turn this bac into an advice thread...nd _ashley_ i rele would appreciate it if u could give me some advice....

idk....im really nervous person when it comes to these things...so is my gf...nd well we both got bac together and are crazy about eachother, nd im gonna kiss her for the first time this yr...we both kno its coming but im way to nervous about the whole situation...i mean i can kiss her yea but idk when would be the right time or place...we both think it should be special but im not sure wut is the right moment....any advice? if u cnt thats fine but i would love some help on the subject....thnx

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 17:36:17

its the same way with me.............. when she asked me out (yes she asked me, shutup) i think i sed something about "already gave you my number?" and she was like, "so should i call you" "sure...." and then....... i dunno...... but..... yeah.... sorry i cant help u man

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 17:38:54

OH I'M FAR FROM DONE HERE QUESTIONABLE!

At 1/1/06 05:28 PM, -wwwfaggot- wrote:
At 1/1/06 05:25 PM, Sul_l_y wrote: 1) What the hell does she have to do with you being fat and you burning in hell?
You said she gives good advice, and I told you the fact that she lies about her age.

Okay...That still doesn't prove how that relates to this subject...

2) Your comebacks are horrible. Get some new material newbie,
Because this isn't my only account.

Not Your only account, eh? I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to do that... I may be wrong.
Also, that still doesn't qualify as an answer to my statementAND is another horrible comeback, you dumbass.

then come back in a few months after you make a couple friends.
I have plenty, sorry.

Right. I'm sure you do. Especially when your nickname is "faggot".

Drop dead homo.
Not a homo.

No? Then why the ambiguous nickname? If you are not a homo, why the openly gay name?

And just when I thought most of the people on this website were smart...*sigh*

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 17:43:00

At 1/1/06 05:34 PM, Questionable_Flash wrote: ok ok, lets turn this bac into an advice thread...nd _ashley_ i rele would appreciate it if u could give me some advice....

idk....im really nervous person when it comes to these things...so is my gf...nd well we both got bac

didnt you already ask thsi question like 3 pages ago?

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 17:44:26

At 1/1/06 05:38 PM, Sul_l_y wrote: Okay...That still doesn't prove how that relates to this subject...

You're taking advice from someone who doesn't even want to admit her own age, probably because she's a retarded 13 year old, and you're taking advice from her.

Not Your only account, eh? I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to do that... I may be wrong.

You are.

Also, that still doesn't qualify as an answer to my statementAND is another horrible comeback, you dumbass.

Of course you'd think it was a horrible comeback, because i'm in an argument AGAINST YOU, jackass. Also, you called me a "newbie" and I responded by saying that I have another account. It makes perfect sense, you're just too much of an idiot to figure it out.

Right. I'm sure you do. Especially when your nickname is "faggot".
No? Then why the ambiguous nickname? If you are not a homo, why the openly gay name?

I'm making fun of someone else's account, you half-wit.

And just when I thought most of the people on this website were smart...*sigh*

Me too. But then I saw that you and ashley had accounts. That, and there's a shitload of prepubescent 14 year olds that are having "HighSchool" problems. Kind of like in this thread.

Oops.

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 17:47:13

dasf

sf

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 17:53:52

At 1/1/06 05:44 PM, -wwwfaggot- wrote:
At 1/1/06 05:38 PM, Sul_l_y wrote: Okay...That still doesn't prove how that relates to this subject...
You're taking advice from someone who doesn't even want to admit her own age, probably because she's a retarded 13 year old, and you're taking advice from her.

Your profile says "unspecified" for age.........

Me too. But then I saw that you and ashley had accounts. That, and there's a shitload of prepubescent 14 year olds that are having "HighSchool" problems. Kind of like in this thread.

Oops.

what the hell do you have against 14 year olds? im turning 15 in 3 days and i really dont get why people are so pisssed at 13 14 etc. i mean, you where 14 at one time (or have yet to become it) and you still hate them, even though you acted that way too. Everyone feels like this but you where probly the ultra version of what you hate, and people hated YOU for it, so you feel like you have to redeem yourself with this bullshit you do online.

Oops.

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 17:55:01

Goddamn, look at all the 14 year old retards trying to get advice from other 14 year old retards in this thread.

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 17:56:06

At 1/1/06 05:55 PM, -wwwfaggot- wrote: Goddamn, look at all the 14 year old retards trying to get advice from other 14 year old retards in this thread.

wow... your clever... i mean its not like you stated that 3 minutes ago...
golly gee mister i wish i was you~

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 17:57:28

At 1/1/06 05:55 PM, -wwwfaggot- wrote: Goddamn, look at all the 14 year old retards trying to get advice from other 14 year old retards in this thread.

You're cool because you mock people over the internet.

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 18:01:57

yea nd no one responded...

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 18:04:46

At 1/1/06 06:01 PM, Questionable_Flash wrote:

I did

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 18:06:20

At 1/1/06 06:04 PM, DarkScarecrow wrote:
At 1/1/06 06:01 PM, Questionable_Flash wrote:
I did

rly? im srry ill need to check tht.... thnx

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 18:11:18

rly? im srry ill need to check tht.... thnx

o now i see it! thnx a lot...lol yea ive been trying not to plan it...im just so excited we r together again, but seriously thnx!

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 18:12:06

I gave a girl some a big bunch of flowers and she slapped a restraining order on me, changed her last name and moved away. Does that mean she doesn't like me?

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 18:13:43

At 1/1/06 06:12 PM, Conky- wrote: I gave a girl some a big bunch of flowers and she slapped a restraining order on me, changed her last name and moved away. Does that mean she doesn't like me?

it means she thinks you smell bad

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 18:32:24

its happening again.
its getting bumped to the bottom so often

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 18:33:35

At 1/1/06 06:13 PM, DarkScarecrow wrote:
At 1/1/06 06:12 PM, Conky- wrote: I gave a girl some a big bunch of flowers and she slapped a restraining order on me, changed her last name and moved away. Does that mean she doesn't like me?
it means she thinks you smell bad

Gee I didn't think somebody was stupid enough to answer that question seeing as how it was a joke, but yeah I guess there was. There are dumbasses everywhere these days!

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 18:34:54

wow you thought i was seriouse?!
i guess your right, dumbasses everywhere

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 18:44:06

At 1/1/06 06:32 PM, DarkScarecrow wrote: its happening again.

god i kno...nd its only like 6:30 too...

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 18:44:39

At 1/1/06 06:44 PM, Questionable_Flash wrote:
At 1/1/06 06:32 PM, DarkScarecrow wrote: its happening again.
god i kno...nd its only like 6:30 too...

lol yeah

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 18:45:45

Agreed!.... I created an advice topic where younger NG users could get advice from someone who's actually been there & done that. But sadly, the thread died after only a couple of hours. Oh well, gives me more time to check out other topics on the NG BBS.

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 19:06:22

Yeah, sorry about my absence; my computer got screwed up.

Yeah anyways, bottom line is this faggot:

1) Your comebacks suck.

2) You make no goddamn sense at all with your drivel.

3) Everyone hates you now, so just shut the fuck up you stupid shit. If I see you walking across a street while I am in my car, I will not break for you.

Response to need advice? 2006-01-01 20:04:40

At 1/1/06 07:06 PM, Sul_l_y wrote: Yeah, sorry about my absence; my computer got screwed up.

Yeah anyways, bottom line is this faggot:

1) Your comebacks suck.

2) You make no goddamn sense at all with your drivel.

3) Everyone hates you now, so just shut the fuck up you stupid shit. If I see you walking across a street while I am in my car, I will not break for you.

LMAO! ok....Sul_l_y....we appreciate ur enthusiasm but the argument is long passed dead....the guy left....just leave it alone...